Session 29 May 2021

That was truly an amazing session and experience, to see it all happen and with˙ so many like minded people, all together, thank you so much Laura and crew and everyone there. So grateful and such an honor to be part of this network ❤️

Thanks for bringing this up sid, couldn't agree more, especially if there is not much chance of meeting one another in person, this is one excellent way of meeting other members, getting to know them a little bit and through chat and discussion be somewhat on the way to more colinearity. I too find these reading workshops extremely helpful and insightful, learning something new each week. We're already into Book 7 though, and it is my hope that we will continue with other books when we finish The Wave!
Totally agree with you Laurs.

Wow! 🌈 After an extended absence from the forum (due to the most horrendous flu/chest infection that I genuinely thought might actually kill me) this session was a delight to be welcomed back by!

I had no idea it was happening because I haven’t been online for a while and gasped and whooped with happiness for all who had the opportunity to connect live to this experience.

@Laura, I felt deeply for you with the ‘stage fright’... I know how powerfully you have an aversion to these situations... I can feel there are a huge number of people who genuinely love and care for you Laura, Ark et al, and all the very hardworking, gifted, inspired souls connected to this group. I hope next time might be a little easier? 💕 That was so heartwarming to know of the happiness you experience being able to see and interact with everyone also.

My deepest gratitude for all I am gifted and for how hard you all work.
every. single. day.

The laughter and sense of humour between you all is a delight... makes me feel like I’m sitting around the table with my family whenever you do a session.

I am SO looking forward to reading more of your incredible books.
Until then, back to the romantic fiction 🌸🍃

Thank you all for this amazing and inspiring session despite all the signs of more chaos, uncertainty, and general pathocratic madness is on the horizon.

I can relate with many here that while it’s disheartening to see so much degradation spreading throughout the world just being aware and witnessing the slow motion train wreck that is a valuable learning experience and one to find the inner-strength (and outer strength) to persevere — albeit very difficult at times. :cry::nuts::curse::love: Thankful for this forum and all that’s shared!

FWIW, I had very intense dreams last night after reading to my crystals where I was navigating toxic people from my past. When I awoke and reflected a bit, the notion of the pendulum came to mind. I had been thinking lately things were rather calm in terms FRV compared to sensing the wave earlier in the year as discussed in some of the other threads. So maybe it’s just me reflecting on this session but sense an upcoming intense period complete with more frissons as mentioned by the Cs.

In the meantime I’m almost done with a couple of books on shipping logistics (comes with the job) and then it’s right into Laura’s new book and some romance novels when I need a break.
:knitting: :lkj:

Laura, I am very inspired by what you said in the end, and I do feel how inspired you were seeing and feeling more of us during the session! Your words brought tears in my eyes. I wasn't there, but I feel much more connected. Recently I wanted to ask the Cs about more ways we can better connect, and during this session the connection is definitely stronger. I hope this is the beggining of the more united us.
Laura, what were your energy level, sensations, feelings during this session vs other sessions?
I hope I can be a part of the next session virtually.
Thank you for everything!
🌹

Thank you for posting another amazing session - it was definitely an honor and privilege to be part of it and witness it live - truly inspiring and a big thank you again :hug2::flowers:

The zombie apocalypse reminds me of the movie series "Resident Evil" which is based on a video game. "Spoiler" - the Umbrella Corporation releases the T virus to decimate the global population and turn all humans into zombies. Their plan was when when all of humanity has turned into zombies; they ( the senior members of the corporation and select humans) would then wake up from cryogenic sleep and then start to "rebuild" the world under their domination. Their base to ride out the zombie apocalypse they created was called "The Hive" situated deep underground somewhere in the USA. All these plans were foiled by "Project ALICE" - the kick ass heroine of the movie series. She is actually a T-virus "mutant" that went rogue - the T virus instead of turning her into a zombie, enhanced her human capabilities instead. She always banded together with pockets of survivors; faced tremendous odds against hordes of zombies and monstrous beasts - and in the end managed to foil the plans of the Umbrella corporation and their minions. I recall in the final movie it was revealed that the daughter of one the founders of the Umbrella corp (you can say an STO aligned person); who did not agree with the zombie apocalypse plans - was the one that created "Project ALICE" in her image in order to foil their plans...

With 4D tech being employed in 3D now; reality is indeed getting stranger the fiction - and lets hope that this network is the Project ALICE :-)

I am pretty certain that wherever you are, if you are paying attention, you are seeing people around you - vaccinated or not - more than likely having had the flu no.19. - changing before your eyes. The zombie apocalypse is in our own homes and we have yet to see just how crazy this is going to get! Let me tell you!!!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

(L) And it's not because people may die. People are not dying anywhere near the numbers that they die from regular flu. They have manipulated the system so that emergency rooms and ICUs are stacked with apparent CV patients, but that may not be so.

(Pierre) And lock down and quarantine are very effective methods to contain epidemics – witness the Black Death.

(Joe) The reason they're telling everyone it's deadly and imposing the lock down is to stop the spread of the virus because it has kind of positive effects. And they are attaching other agendas to it, including financial melt-down, money controls, and so forth.

(Joe) Are people vaccinated with some of the COVID-19 vaccines transmitting anything to non-vaccinated people?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They're transmitting COVID?

A: Yes

Well, if i understand correctly vaccinating the people is not a very smart move afterall :whistle:

Well, if i understand correctly vaccinating the people is not a very smart move afterall :whistle:
Remember that there are different varieties of COVID, and not all of them need to be stopped by them. Only STO variety/varieties they need to stop. It depends on how exactly these vaccines work...

Infecting people with COVID (not STO variety) weakens the population and the presence of COVID is also a pretext to extend pseudo-pandemic restrictions and lockdowns.

What he said isn't what C meant if everybody is doing the same thing it meant conformity or single straight line in math also mean sts way. Colinearity in statistic mean a phenomenon in which one predictor variable in a multiple regression model can be linearly predicted from the others with a substantial degree of accuracy. So that is a lot of dots but you calculate/gain a unity of single line value/ understanding despite contradictory of ideas. That is a very difficult state of mind to achieve where you understand how everything works despite seemingly random dots of ideas/duality of other participants. Better ask ark or someone who understand how the math work.

I don't think the above is very relevant to the discussion of colinearity as we use the term here. If you follow Laura's advice on the topic,

Q: (L) You know, when you think about colinearity, just go back and re-read what Gurdjieff wrote about the circles. Does everybody know what I'm talking about? The outer circle, the mesoteric circle, and so on. Perhaps somebody will post that in the thread that discusses this meeting and we'll talk about it a bit. It immediately occurs to me that there are a number of things about lack of colinearity that manifest in many ways. Getting to that point of true colinearity is obviously very desirable. At the same time, it's not so easy! It takes a LOT of discussion, a lot of talking, a lot of interaction.

and actually read that passage, it's interesting because the fact that we aren't speaking the same "language" is descriptive of a problem in... colinearity!

Persephone already posted an excerpt form Casswiki here.

The full excerpt:

"The humanity to which we belong, namely, the whole of historic and prehistoric humanity known to science and civilization, in reality constitutes only the outer circle of humanity, within which there are several other circles.

"So that we can imagine the whole of humanity, known as well as unknown to us, as consisting so to speak of several concentric circles.

"The inner circle is called the 'esoteric'; this circle consists of people who have attained the highest development possible for man, each one of whom possesses individuality in the fullest degree, that is to say, an indivisible 'I,' all forms of consciousness possible for man, full control over these states of consciousness, the whole of knowledge possible for man, and a free and independent will. They cannot perform actions opposed to their understanding or have an understanding which is not expressed by actions. At the same time there can be no discords among them, no differences of understanding. Therefore their activity is entirely coordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding.

"The next circle is called the 'mesoteric,' that is to say, the middle. People who belong to this circle possess all the qualities possessed by the members of the esoteric circle with the sole difference that their knowledge is of a more theoretical character.' This refers, of course, to knowledge of a cosmic character. They know and understand many things which have not yet found expression in their actions. They know more than they do. But their understanding is precisely as exact as, and therefore precisely identical with, the understanding of the people of the esoteric circle. Between them there can be, no discord, there can be no misunderstanding. One understands in the way they all understand, and all understand in the way one understands. But as was said before, this understanding compared with the understanding of the esoteric circle is somewhat more theoretical.

"The third circle is called the 'exoteric,' that is, the outer, because it is the outer circle of the inner part of humanity. The people who belong to this circle possess much of that which belongs to people of the esoteric and mesoteric circles but their cosmic knowledge is of a more philosophical character, that is to say, it is more abstract than the knowledge of the mesoteric circle. A member of the mesoteric circle calculates, a member of the exoteric circle contemplates. Their understanding may not be expressed in actions. But there cannot be differences in understanding between them. What one understands all the others understand.

"In literature which acknowledges the existence of esotericism humanity is usually divided into two circles only and the 'exoteric circle' as opposed to the 'esoteric,' is called ordinary life. In reality, as we see, the 'exoteric circle' is something very far from us and very high. For ordinary man this is already 'esotericism.'

-- P. D. Ouspensky, "In Search of the Miraculous" (Pages 310-311)

Hvala svima na ovoj inspirativnoj i smirujucoj šesiji ..

Thanke you all...

Hi Elvis, because this is an English speaking forum, please could you use an online translator to translate what you would like to say into English?

I used DeepL.com to translate your post above:

Thank you all for this inspiring and encouraging session..

Back
Top Bottom