Session 29 May 2021

Continue on commenting: I am sorry to hear of those of you who experience real division and exclusion within their families or by friends or at work, due to the choice of not believing into the lies. It shows how hard this really can get and my heart goes out to you, for having the strength to deal with it and with them while defending your choices. And it is good we have each other, which is much to be grateful for. Also, thank you for sharing your stories because it gets my own situation in perspective: Some family members choose to vaccinate and to believe the lies (like my father and my sister) and it was (and is) hard for me, but at least there's no real conflict or attack against me about it - they mainly fear for me that I might be crushed in the process for following my choices. Meanwhile, their names are (among many others) on a sheet of paper next to my home crystal so they may have some protection.

My workplace in the visitor's service at a concert hall (which opened up again last month after a lockdown of 7 months) has become a place to "stalk" the petty (or not so petty - if you take the plandemic for it) tyrant: We have to enforce the crazy measures on other people. We have to make sure that only those who can identify via some kind of verification process as vaccinated, tested or recovered can come into the house. At least people still have the possibility to do a corona rapid test alternatively to the vaccine. The degree by which the measures have to be implemented has become really non-sensical but are retained for the sake of liability and for not falling "out of the line" - for example, you have to explain to some guests they need to continue wearing their mask in some situation (like during the break or in the foyers - however, at least during the performance when everybody is seated, they can take off their masks), although the incidence rate is virtually almost zero. The concert hall has to "ensure" of no transmissions taking place (in the official fiction) at their place.

At times I try to bend the rules a bit as it is possible, by simply "overlooking" people who do not wear their mask when they should (for example, if no coworkers who follow things to a "T" are close). Or when I have to tell them and they answer that they can't breathe, I say to them they can wear it under their nose. (Or if they wear the FFP2, I sometimes recommend them to get medical masks - which depends.) It's walking a thin line and not very easy to navigate. Often I am not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not. It's quite confusing, and every time I have to work there I'm just hoping of getting through it.

I cope with EE, the romance novels, by help of this network, my family and friends. And there are some work colleagues who think similarly. It's very precious if we have the opportunity to exchange thoughts and feelings about this madness. And sometimes there are some interesting little chats with visitors. Often I can listen to the performance which is a big positive. So far, there's no pressure for us to vaccinate, but I am around many vaccinated people and already implemented some of the things from the thread about the health protocol re corona vaccines, and am going to get hold of the remaining ones.

I am aware that it's far worse in other professional branches, like for employees in the health care sector. And compared to what may be in store for us further, especially regarding the final message from the C's, this is still a relatively "stable" episode which we can use productively in order to process things and prepare. However, the mentioning of "frissons" and elaborating comments about music just brought to mind the feeling of awe - that if we hear or see something exceptionally beautiful, it can give us frissons of awe. So maybe there might be awe-inspiring things in order as well. I try not to expect, but to be open and to be prepared as best as I can manage. It takes a lot of faith to do this, so this situation is good training on this aspect too. And to not lose heart, of course, and keep up hope.

Take care everyone :flowers:

Last edited:
Q: (L) That's good enough. Yeah, we already got the news in our newspaper today that starting in July, all the prices are going to be up, taxes on imported products, all the businesses and manufacturing jobs that are small businesses are all going to be just completely done in. And they HAVE to know that it's going to happen! I know Lobaczewski says that when psychopaths are in charge, they make stupid decisions and put stupid people in power who make further stupid decisions. They don't think things through. They have NO concept of consequences. That alone, one might think, could explain the stupidity of the actions that are going on today. However, surely, SURELY they must have a rational two or three advisors who will tell them that if you do that, this is going to happen and you're basically killing the goose that laid the golden egg, shooting off your foot, and cutting off your nose to spite your face - sorry for mixing metaphors, but that's what they're doing!

(Joe) That's been happening, and those advisors have been brushed off.

(L) Lobaczewski described what a country under a pathocratic... I mean, everything goes downhill. There are no supplies, long lines for toilet paper, all kinds of things like that. That could be just what we're seeing.

(Joe) At some point in the past few sessions, we asked a question about COVID and the lockdowns and stuff. They said that, as usual, the powers that be will push it too far and all will come crashing down. Is the 'all' that will come crashing down at least partly economic?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Are they going to continue these lockdowns with the talk of new variants, travel restrictions, no hugging your neighbor...?

Q: (L) I tell ya, people: it's all really depressing out there. The thing is, we had all of this predicted to us 25 years ago. We knew it was coming; we just didn't know how.

(Andromeda) It's surreal to see it actually happening.

(L) It's Bizarro World.

(Joe) At this point, we're just waiting for it to happen because we can see where it's going to go if they continue on this course.

Can't say we didn't get the heads up. France' and the EU are finically imploding and way out of touch with reality and the needs of people.

By Le Parisien The July 1, 2021 at 6:47 amended on July 1, 2021 at 21:20

With 29 new deaths and 8,232 hospitalized patients including 1,162 in critical care, the figures for the epidemic in France remain down despite the government's concerns about the progression of the Delta variant.

Covid-19: in Africa, the number of cases "is increasing at an alarming rate"

The essential

9:10 p.m. Delta variant of Covid-19: how to speed up vaccination this summer? On the eve of the holidays, the government is stepping up initiatives to facilitate vaccination, faced with the breakthrough of the Delta variant. According to our information, the government is preparing legislation to make the vaccination of caregivers compulsory. Read our article here .

9:05 p.m. Tennis: WTA and ATP cancel scheduled tournaments in China and Japan. The women's (WTA) and men's (ATP) tennis circuits have announced that they have canceled tournaments in China and Japan scheduled for the end of the year due to concerns over Covid-19 and travel restrictions in both countries . In separate statements, the WTA and ATP said the China Open in Beijing and the Japan Open in Tokyo have both been canceled. The WTA said all events in China and Japan have been canceled except for the Masters, which brings together the best players, which is due to take place in the city of Shenzhen in southern China.

8:55 p.m. Before the England-Ukraine match, cancellation of certain tickets sold to the English. Tickets recently sold to UK residents for the Euro England-Ukraine quarter-final scheduled for Saturday in Rome have been canceled at the request of the Italian authorities in order to avoid the displacement of supporters who do not respect the rules. quarantine measures. People who have resided or transited through the UK in the past fourteen days must observe a five-day quarantine upon arrival in Italy, as part of measures to tackle the pandemic.

8:50 p.m. Green light for the return of Canadian tourists, even unvaccinated, to the EU. EU member states have given the green light to add Canada to the list of countries and territories whose travelers, even not vaccinated against Covid-19, can be admitted to the Union, according to a press release. In addition to Canada, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Jordan, Montenegro, Qatar, Moldova and Saudi Arabia, as well as Kosovo, have been added to this green list, which until then had only fourteen countries.

8:35 p.m. Molnupiravir, a promising antiviral drug. While vaccination is our best weapon in the fight against the epidemic, some treatments also represent hope, such as antiviral drugs to be taken in tablet form as soon as we test positive. Among them: Molnupiravir, from the American laboratory Merck. The details to read here .

8:20 p.m. 2,664 new infections have been recorded by Public Health France in the last 24 hours, against 2,457 on Wednesday, and 2007 last Thursday.

7:55 p.m. Vaccination in France. Since the start of the vaccination campaign, “34,103,180 people have received at least one injection (i.e. 50.6% of the total population) and 23,270,971 people now have a complete vaccination schedule (i.e. 34.5% of the total population). total population) ”, indicates the General Directorate of Health

7:40 p.m. Update on the hospital situation in France. The health authorities have just updated their data. Here's what to remember:
-The recession continues in the hospital. 8,232 Covid-19 patients are hospitalized this Thursday, against 8,451 Wednesday.
-Among them, 1,162 are taken care of in critical care services, reserved for the most serious cases.
-Public health France has counted 29 new deaths linked to Covid-19 in the past 24 hours. In all, 111,140 people lost their lives as a result of the epidemic in France.

7:20 p.m. Get vaccinated while shopping? In Valenciennes, liberal nurses have planned to gather on Saturday morning in front of the Leclerc hypermarket in order to offer passers-by who are preparing to do their shopping a dose of vaccine, reports the Voix du Nord .

6:50 p.m. Romania-Scotland rugby match canceled after cases. The test match between Romania and Scotland on July 10 in Bucharest was canceled after several cases of Covid-19 in the ranks of the XV du Chardon, announced the Scottish Federation. "We are unfortunately in a situation where we have several positive cases within the squad and the management, and we therefore made the decision to cancel the match in Romania", explained the chief medical officer of Scottish Rugby, James Robson, quoted in a press release. The Scottish federation did not wish to make public the names of those infected "with regard to medical confidentiality".

6:40 p.m. The cases of Covid in Africa "break the records set by previous peaks". The number of Covid-19 cases in Africa "is increasing at an alarming rate, breaking all records set by previous peaks," the World Health Organization (WHO) regional office warned Thursday for the Africa. “The speed of contamination and the scale of the third wave affecting Africa is nothing like what we have experienced so far. The rampant spread of more contagious variants is dramatically changing the nature of the threat to Africa, ”Dr Matshidiso Moeti, WHO Regional Director for Africa, told a virtual press conference.

6.30 p.m. French growth is expected to reach 6% this year.The French economy should rebound sharply this year, estimates INSEE which forecasts growth of 6%, significantly higher than the government's estimate, thanks in particular to a strong recovery in household consumption after a year of restrictions. According to the National Institute of Statistics, after the historic 8% recession recorded in 2020, economic activity "could return to roughly its pre-crisis level by the end of 2021", that is to say a little before what 'anticipate at this stage the government or other institutions, such as the Banque de France. The government expects growth of 5% in 2021 and a return of activity to the pre-crisis level in the first quarter of 2022, while the Banque de France is hoping for a GDP increase of 5.75%.

6:20 p.m. INFO LE PARISIEN. The government is preparing a text to make the vaccination of caregivers compulsory. If a political consensus emerges, it could be put to a vote as early as July or September. Read more here .

6.15 p.m. Portugal is re-establishing a curfew in 45 municipalities. Faced with an upsurge in the epidemic due to the Delta variant, the country has decided to re-establish a night curfew from Friday in 45 municipalities including Lisbon, the government announced. "We note that last week the situation has deteriorated again," Minister of the Presidency Mariana Vieira da Silva told a press conference, adding that "the conditions are not met to say that the pandemic is under control ”. This “ban on traffic on public roads” will apply to the municipalities most affected in terms of incidence, including the Portuguese capital and Porto, every day from 11 pm to 5 am. The reduction in the hours of cafes and restaurants, already in place in Lisbon and in two other municipalities, will also be extended to 16 new towns.

6:10 p.m. Train ridership fell by half in Europe last year. The pandemic caused a 48% drop in train ridership in Europe in 2020, even if only 8% of them were removed during the year, according to figures from the association of rail sector regulators IRG-Rail. In the second quarter, at the time of the first confinement, attendance fell by 76% across Europe with 26% of trains canceled, the drop being reduced to 55% - but only 1% of trains canceled - in the fourth , for the second confinement. The drop in attendance over the year ranges from 65% in the United Kingdom and Ireland to 69% in Spain, 55% in Belgium, 42% in Germany, 41% in France and 26% in Bulgaria.

5:55 p.m. Kazakhstan orders compulsory vaccination for most employees. Kazakhstan has ordered compulsory vaccination for most employees who have contact with other people, after the discovery of cases of the Delta variant in the central Asian country. According to a government decree, the employees concerned are those from a wide range of sectors, from banking services to entertainment. Those who refuse the injection will be prohibited from interacting with clients or with other people. The first dose of vaccine should be injected before July 15 and the second before August 15.

5.40 p.m. PCR and antigens ... country by country, how much do Covid-19 tests cost in Europe. From a few dozen to sometimes more than 100 or even 200 euros, the prices of PCR and antigen tests can vary greatly depending on the country of the European Union. Country by country, Le Parisien will guide you at the dawn of your vacation .

5:20 p.m. The UK has its highest toll of new cases in five months. The country has identified 27,989 contaminations in the past 24 hours, the worst daily toll since January 29 (29,079). The total number of cases over the past seven days is up 71.8% from the previous week's total. But deaths are increasing at a much slower rate and from a very low level. Twenty-two deaths have been recorded since the day before. In addition, 85.2% of adults in the UK received a first dose of the vaccine and 62.7% received two.

5:05 p.m. New record of contaminations in Scotland. Some 4,234 new cases have been recorded in the past 24 hours. This is the third time in four days that the daily record has set a new record. About 10.5% of tests performed were positive. 275 people are hospitalized in Scotland, 40 more than yesterday, but the number of intensive care patients, 16, is falling.

4:40 p.m. With matches in London and St. Petersburg, the risk of the pandemic extending. Euro football enters its home stretch, but the tournament is not done with the threat of Covid and could even act, according to experts, as a propagator in Europe of the Delta variant with its matches in London and St. Petersburg. "If we want to seed Europe with this Delta variant, we wouldn't go about it otherwise", thunders epidemiologist Antoine Flahault who pleads for a relocation of the matches planned at the Krestovski stadium in Saint Petersburg and at the legendary Wembley stadium. . "It is total nonsense to send supporters to places at very high risk, while it would not have been very difficult to consider moving these matches which take place in cities of countries at risk to cities in countries with lower risk, ”he told AFP.

4:15 p.m. In Pakistan, paramilitaries suspended for refusing to be vaccinated. A Pakistani province has suspended 70 members of the paramilitary forces without pay for refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19. The southwestern province of Balochistan made the decision on Wednesday "after repeated written warnings and verbal requests," said senior local official Habib Ahmed Bangalzai. "They will not receive their salary either," he said.

4:05 p.m. In the Creuse, an initiative to convince young people to be vaccinated. The André Lejeune vaccination center in Guéret, in the Creuse, offers people under 20 who are going to be vaccinated a merry-go-round ticket, reports France 3 . In total, 200 tickets are to be “won”. “We are thinking about all the innovative solutions to encourage people to get vaccinated. Our obsession is vaccination and the funfair attracts young people, ”explained Albert Holl, chief of staff of the prefecture of Creuse. Some of the tickets were purchased by the prefecture and the fairgrounds will donate this money “to the nurses of the town of Guéret,” said Etienne Ritz, the fairground referent of the Trinity festival.

3:40 p.m. “In the fall, to manage this 4th wave, we should have new drugs. " Professor Delfraissy, President of the Scientific Council, responsible for advising the government on the management of the Covid-19 pandemic, warns: we will only come out of this crisis when practically 100% of the population is immune. His interview with Le Parisien can be found here .

3:20 p.m. Covax calls for equal treatment for all vaccines approved by the WHO. Authorities around the world must consider as fully vaccinated anyone who has been immunized with serums approved by the WHO and major health agencies, especially for travel or gatherings, the Covax system said. This position comes after the introduction of the Covid certificate in the 27 EU countries, plus Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway. But, in a decision criticized in recent days by many countries, especially African, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) does not recognize the Indian version of the AstraZeneca vaccine (Covishield), which would guarantee a right of entry into these countries.

3:15 p.m. “The reflection on the vaccination obligation could extend to the whole population. " In concluding his opinion, HAS back on mandatory vaccination in the entire population. "Depending on the evolution of the epidemic context and in the event of insufficient progress in vaccination coverage, consideration of the vaccination obligation could extend to the entire population," notes the High Authority for Health.

3:10 p.m. Vaccination of caregivers must be reinforced, insists the HAS. " It is imperative to set the goal of vaccinating all health professionals and all stakeholders in the medico-social sector working in establishments and or at home," warns the High Authority of Health in its press release. “This vaccination is essential to guarantee their own protection, but also to avoid exposing the people they care for, support or who are in contact with them to the virus. In addition to health professionals, the vaccination of precarious workers must also be reinforced, adds the HAS.

15 hours. Intensify vaccination of vulnerable and precarious people.In France, studies have established that social inequalities are associated with the risk of infection by SARS-CoV-2, recalls the Haute Autorité de santé, which therefore recommends "to pay particular attention to people in vulnerable situations on the socio-economic plan (ie people with precarious living conditions, residing in collective environments, in particular in housing for migrant workers, prisons, reception centers, etc.) ”. The systems already in place, such as awareness-raising actions, the mobilization of mobile vaccination teams, the creation of ephemeral vaccination centers, assistance in making appointments, etc., "must be continued and amplified", underlines the HAS in its press release.

2:45 p.m. Berlin anticipates rapid spread of the Delta variant. German Health Minister Jens Spahn has warned that the Delta variant will represent “70% to 80%” of infections in his country as of this month. For several weeks, Germany has been worried about the rapid spread of this new, more contagious variant, fearing a new epidemic outbreak at a time when the pandemic is largely slowing down. The conservative minister insisted on the need to maintain a high level of new vaccinations, the two injections effectively protecting against this mutation of the virus.

2:35 p.m. A 3rd booster dose? During its press conference, the European Medicines Agency said it was in contact with the manufacturers of anti-Covid vaccines to discuss a possible third dose to boost immunity. But it is not certain, at this stage, that a booster is necessary to maintain good protection, she added, adding that data will be collected and reviewed this summer from people who have received a third. dose.

2:18 p.m. Two doses of vaccine seem to protect against the Delta variant, announces the EMA. " It seems that the 4 vaccines authorized in the EU protect against all strains, including the Delta variant," says the European Medicines Agency. The institution specifies that it cannot comment on the effectiveness of two doses of two different vaccines, for lack of sufficient data, even if “the provisional results of studies in Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom suggest a good immune response and no security problem ”.

2:10 p.m. A "bubble boat" brings back students confined to the Balearics. A boat left the Spanish island of Mallorca to bring 118 students back to mainland Spain who were confined to a hotel on the island where a giant outbreak of Covid-19 erupted, worrying the whole country. Dubbed the “bubble boat” because the students travel in a part of the boat which is specially reserved for them and cannot pass other passengers, this boat left at 10 am from the port of Palma after a judge ordered Wednesday to lift the confinement of students who test negative. Upon arrival in Valencia, on the east coast, they will be picked up by their respective regional health authorities, who will decide whether or not to subject them to another test.

13:50. Boris Johnson talks about maintaining precautionary measures after July 19. The British government will undoubtedly have to maintain precautionary measures to fight the epidemic after July 19, when it initially scheduled the lifting of all restrictions, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said. "We want to try to return to a normal life, as close to that before the Covid, but there could be certain things that we will have to do, certain additional precautions that we will have to take," he explained. .

1:45 p.m. Sharp increase in the deficit in Italy.
The deficit soars to 13.1% of GDP in the first quarter under the effect of the stimulus measures. This increase, due to an increase in expenditure greater than that in revenue, is very significant compared to the 10.6% recorded in the first quarter of 2020, marked by the start of the pandemic. Italian state spending in the first quarter rose 6.3% year-on-year, while revenue grew only 1.4%. Public debt is expected to reach a staggering 159.8% of GDP at the end of 2021, against more than 134% in 2019, which was already the second highest ratio in the euro area.

1:30 p.m. OPEC could increase its production by 2 million barrels per day between August and December. To respond to the economic recovery, oil-producing countries could turn on the taps of black gold. In a report, the OPEC + joint technical committee says it still expects global demand for oil to increase by 6 million barrels per day.

1:15 p.m. The Senate wants to debate the compulsory vaccination for adults . The Jomier mission has just published its recommendations on the vaccination strategy. She asks for measures before July 15 to "transform into a ripple" the epidemic rebound expected at the start of the school year. The Senate will seize the High Council of Public Health for opinion on the establishment of a vaccination obligation for 24-59 year olds.

1:05 p.m. 3,949,567 deaths worldwide since the start of the pandemic. More than 182,134,540 cases of infection have been officially diagnosed since the start of the epidemic. On Wednesday, 8,607 new deaths and 384,099 new cases were recorded worldwide. The countries that have recorded the most new deaths in their latest reports are Brazil with 2,081 new deaths, India (1,005) and Russia (672).

13 hours.
Germany criticize UEFA for allowing full-gauge matches. Horst Seehofer, Germany's Interior Minister, blasted UEFA's decision to allow full-scale matches for the European Football Championship, as the Delta variant of Covid-19 spreads. According to him, UEFA favors commercial interests.

12:50. The Delta variant will soon be the majority in Europe. According to the WHO, the Delta variant will be in the majority on the European continent by August. In particular, the lifting of restrictions and the resumption of travel, but also the fact that vaccination is far from being very advanced everywhere. In detail, it should constitute 70% of new European cases in early August and 90% at the end of August.

12:20. Records broken in Indonesia. The country has a double record: that of the number of new cases and that of the number of deaths in 24 hours. 24,836 new contaminations were recorded and 504 new deaths.

12 hours. Reinforced controls: French airports are worried about waiting times. French airport managers have in turn sounded the alarm about lengthened waiting times in their facilities, due to reinforced controls linked to Covid-19. "If nothing is done, and in the current state of affairs, waiting times could reach 2h30 or more, at peaks of activity, at certain French airports" this summer, said the President of the Union. from French airports (UAF), Thomas Juin.

11:50. The strong growth of the French manufacturing sector continued in June. The IHS Markit manufacturing PMI index, which serves as a benchmark in this area, came out at 59 in June 2021. Note that an index below 50 points illustrates a contraction in activity. When it is above 50, it marks an expansion. "The recovery of the French manufacturing sector continued at the end of the second quarter, with indicators relating to demand, employment and business prospects foreshadowing a positive trend in growth," commented Joe Hayes, Senior Economist at IHS Markit. "

11:40 am. Unemployment fell slightly in the euro zone in May. The unemployment rate in the euro zone fell slightly in May, affecting 7.9% of the working population, after 8.1% in April, but it remains up by 0.4 point over one year under the effect of the pandemic, according to Eurostat.

11:30 am. WHO calls for better monitoring of Euro football spectators. The host cities of the last matches of Euro football must ensure better monitoring of spectator traffic, including before their arrival and after their departure from the stadium, recommended the World Health Organization (WHO). "We need to look well beyond the stadiums themselves," said Catherine Smallwood, an official for the European branch of the WHO, when asked about recommendations in the face of rising cases in London and St. Petersburg. The British capital is due to host the semi-finals and the final of the tournament next week, the second Russian city will be the scene of the quarter-final between Switzerland and Spain on Friday.

11:10 am. The cases started to increase again in Europe after ten weeks of decline, according to the WHO. Covid-19 cases started to rise again last week in Europe after ten consecutive weeks of decline, according to the European branch of the World Health Organization (WHO), warning of a risk of a new wave. “There will be a new wave in the European region, unless we stay disciplined,” said WHO Europe director Hans Kluge.

10:50 a.m. Record of daily deaths in Russia for the third day in a row. The Russian government has recorded 672 deaths due to Covid-19 in the past 24 hours, a new peak since the start of the epidemic which is experiencing an outbreak in Russia with the rise of the Delta variant. This is a record for the third consecutive day. In addition, the country recorded 21,042 new infections.

10:15 am. Emergency restrictions in
Indonesia. Indonesia will impose "emergency restrictions" this week in the face of a strong wave of Covid-19 infections, President Joko Widodo announced as the country's health system nears breakdown. New cases of infection have reached records in recent weeks in the Southeast Asian archipelago, reaching 21,000 cases per day and authorities have confirmed the spread of particularly contagious variants. These restrictions will be applied from Saturday and until July 20 in the capital Jakarta, the island of Java and that of Bali. All employees in non-essential sectors will have to work from home and education will be done exclusively online. In addition, shopping centers and mosques will be closed.

10:05 am.
Greater Tunis in partial containment. Tunisian authorities have placed the capital Tunis in partial containment by banning gatherings as the number of new cases and deaths hit a record high in the country. Public holidays, sporting and cultural events or even collective prayers are prohibited until July 14 in the four regions making up Greater Tunis, as well as in the seaside towns of Sousse and Monastir (east). In addition, the curfew has been extended from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. and cafes and restaurants will no longer be able to serve on the terrace or to take away. .

9:55 am. "The mutations of the virus are a risk for the European recovery", according to Christine Lagarde. According to the president of the European Central Bank, the economic recovery in the euro zone could completely avoid following the most pessimistic scenarios but it remains at the mercy of changes in the virus.

9:25 am. "We are launching a vast campaign to encourage adolescents and adults who work at school to be vaccinated", according to Jean-Michel Blanquer. For the Minister of National Education on France Info, it is still impossible to say whether wearing a mask will be compulsory at the start of the school year.

9 hours. "Let's organize the second dose on the beaches", according to Philippe Juvin. To allow people to be vaccinated, the emergency manager of the Pompidou hospital on C News wants logistics to be put in place to allow people who have already received a first injection to receive the second dose at the scene of vacation.

8:30 am. A mandatory vaccination of caregivers could be announced before September, according to Attal. The government could announce before September an obligation for caregivers to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to "anticipate" before a possible fourth wave. The consultations on the subject announced Wednesday by Prime Minister Jean Castex with associations of local elected officials and the presidents of parliamentary groups will allow "including to address the question of the calendar", he specified on LCI.

8:25 am. "I fear a divide between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated," says Gabriel Attal. The goal is still the vaccination of 40 million French people at the end of August.

8:20 am. "We can imagine the end of free tests", according to Gabriel Attal. To encourage people to get vaccinated, the government spokesperson on LCI paved the way for ending free health tests.

8:15 am. The decline in the number of tests continues.
Between March 1, 2020 and June 27, 2021, it is estimated that approximately 98.2 million antigen and RT-PCR tests were validated by a healthcare professional, more specifically, 20.0 million antigen tests and 78.2 million RT-PCR tests including 75.4 million nasopharyngeal, 2.7 million salivary and 173,000 in various media. Between June 21 and 27, 2021, 1,769,800 RT-PCR and antigen tests were validated (including 25.4% antigenic tests and 9.7% salivary RT-PCR tests), compared to 1,870,300 (including 23 , 8% of antigenic tests and 11.1% of salivary RT-PCR tests) the previous week, a decrease of 100,600 tests, concentrated on 15 years and under. The number of tests thus returns to the level of the beginning of the year.

7.45 a.m. FlixBus strengthens its offer . To make it possible to go on holiday with the family, more than 4,500 links connecting more than 450 destinations to the four corners of France and Europe are set up by the carrier. According to the operator, bookings have increased by 30% on average per week since the beginning of June. “The very strong demand that we encountered in May in particular and which has been confirmed in recent weeks, confirms our choice to maximize our offer for the coming summer. We want to allow our customers to travel everywhere and at low prices, especially after these long months of restrictions ”, explained Yvan Lefranc-Morin, Managing Director of FlixBus.

7:05 am. Containment in
Bangladesh. Very strict containment comes into force in Bangladesh, hit by an "alarming and dangerous" increase in Covid-19 cases according to the authorities. The majority of the 168 million inhabitants of the country will have to stay at home, except in emergencies or to buy basic necessities. The soldiers were deployed in the streets.

6:55 a.m. The CAC 40 recorded its best first semester in more than 20 years. The Paris Stock Exchange soared by more than 17% in the first half of 2021. According to Les Echos, it had not had such a booming start to the year since 1998. After a particularly difficult first half of 2020, the large listed companies raised the bar from the second half of the year. According to analysts, the CAC 40 could pass the 7,100 points mark within a year against 6,507 points currently.

6:45 am. The feeling of being downgraded sharply among young people. According to the annual barometer of the Drees, 25% of French people said they were living in a bad financial situation at the end of 2020, against 19% a year earlier. The progression is particularly visible among 18-29 year olds. According to the DREES, which has been keeping this barometer since 2000, this indicator had not reached such a level since the economic crisis of 2008 and had since experienced only a slight upturn at the height of the “vests” crisis yellow ”. Unemployment worries have almost doubled among the youngest. According to Drees, they were 63% to fear not finding or losing their job at the end of 2020, 15 points more than a year earlier.

6:20 am. Phuket in Thailand is reopening to tourists despite the virus. The first international travelers exempted from quarantine have just landed on the tourist island of Phuket in southern Thailand, as the country seeks to revive a battered tourism industry since its borders were closed in March 2020. Tourism is nearly a fifth of the kingdom's economy and before the crisis, around 40 million travelers traveled to Thailand each year. But the arrivals come as the kingdom is currently trying to contain a third wave of coronavirus, the worst it has seen, by imposing restrictions in the capital Bangkok and its outskirts that have seen the Alpha and Delta variants spread.

6:15 am. The automotive market still depressed. New car registrations in France fell 14.67% year on year in June, according to data released Thursday by the Committee of French Automobile Manufacturers (CCFA). Over the first six months of the year, the market shows an increase of 28.91% compared to the period January-June 2020 but a decrease of 20.9% compared to the same period of 2019 before the Covid crisis .

6:10 am. World Bank crosses $ 4 billion mark for vaccine financing. The World Bank said on Wednesday it had provided more than $ 4 billion (€ 3.4 billion) for the purchase and deployment of COVID-19 vaccines in 51 developing countries, half of which in Africa, where vaccination rates are among the lowest in the world.

6:05 am. The health pass becomes European. In force since June 9 in France, the health pass merges with the “European Covid digital certificate” to travel to 33 countries of the Old Continent from this Thursday. This certificate is proof in the form of a QR Code stating that a person has been vaccinated against Covid-19 or is negative for Covid-19 or has recovered. To download your vaccination certificate in the "TousAntiCovid" application, go to the "My notebook" section, select "Add a certificate" and scan the QR code on the right of the certificate.

6 hours. Welcome to this live. It will allow you to follow all the information on the evolution of the epidemic

While they make us wonder between Jean Alain's prison and the 3rd dose, they hide from us how the world reveals itself in the face of the health dictatorship. The English are fed up with absurd measures and distances.
To the government to do what it wants with the vaccine business. My advice is that nobody lends itself to that invention of the 3rd dose. That they continue to screw up, so it is more possible that people can wake up and reveal themselves.

LOL ........:whistle:

True colinearity, IMO, is a function of Seeing AND Doing, i.e. it's about sufficient faith in the cosmology and the process that it influences your actions, and taking action based on a particular reading of reality 'locks' in that reality. I think it is possible that many members here understand, but are somewhat lacking in taking action based on that understanding. Taking that action creates "colinearity" in the sense that it becomes a shared 'colinear' reality based on conditions-of-life-shaping decisions. As the Cs once said, people who sit on the fence too long eventually get splinters. :wizard:

There's a part of this that resonates with Paul's work. From page 254 of Laura's new book:

"Paul contrasts the continuous state of 'imprisonment' in a life dominated by the flesh and materialism as opposed to 'doing what is right' according to the Spirit. He is saying that those who lives by the Spirit are empowered to act rightly in a way that is not possible under the domination of flesh/materialism. This fundamental state affects and informs all human actions; even if you do right actions, if you are still fundamentally identified with fleshly existence, your right action is still 'sin' according to Paul.

So my reading of this indicates that it's not enough to do what is healthy and good (right action) for the body, heart, and mind - for ourselves, others, the planet, the cosmos, etc. If I seem to be 'doing what is right' on the outside, but harbour a secret inner motivation to 'do what is right' for my own benefit, its doubtful that substantial Soul growth will result. Sort of like the Work (EE, diet, supplements, spinning, prayer, raeding etc.) as a form of 'obeying the Law' spoken about by Paul.

To be fully honest, I've noticed some members are well aware of their indulgence in the flesh/materialism, whether it is masturbation or negative emotions or bad diet, and also have all the Knowledge on hand to address these issues - but still indulge. Peter Sloterdijk, if I'm remembering correctly, calls this Cynical Reason. We know better, but the mechanism keeps on running. Subjectivity and self-love is still being chosen over and above Objective Knowledge and a love of something higher. So as a Group, the C's are indicating that there's an opportunity to see to that. And I don't think this should be taken lightly. And I say all this knowing that I still have growing up to do. It's not an overnight miracle. But the reflection feels important to share.

So I think it's a crucial time to really check in and see what the motivations truly are, and network about what's there. Personal health, personal survival, personal growth - all these are fine as sub-Aims, but it seems to me that unless these personal considerations are all intrinsically linked to a broader Aim to increase the health and connectivity of the network, and be kinda like an authentic vibrational offering to the cosmos as a whole, they fall short of actualizing our true collective potential - which is enormous, when you think about it.

The following session quote about bees protecting the hive, and Ark's paragraph about always using negativity for expansion as the best mode of defence, and his flagging of stagnation seems like its on point here:

(Pierre) People's lives are at stake in the sense that they can become possessed when they embrace this ideology. For awhile I've been thinking that there is more at stake, literally the souls of individuals. If you remember in Darkness Over Tibet, when the...

A: Smashing

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they're right but they didn't let me finish the sentence. In Darkness Over Tibet, the wise man said there's not much that is a sin against the soul - except playing god. And this ideology when you embrace, you are playing god. You deny reality.

(L) We have our problems with organized religion, but it's better than thinking that you yourself are god! To understand that the cosmos out there is a bit bigger and smarter than you are...

(Andromeda) That there's something higher.

(Joe) Is it true that people who gravitate toward that idea of relativism and that there's no truth, and then they effectively put themselves in the place of god, is it because they have no real inner connection or appreciation of anything higher than themselves?

Q: (L) Okay, so you were saying that people would try to attack me through my children. There was another occasion when you said that the attack would rotate from one kid to the next. Is that a correct assessment?

A: Time will tell. It is not over. But we also told you that you would be prepared and protected.

Q: (L) Well, I don't feel very protected quite frankly...

A: Just realize that forces have acted against you from your childhood. Do you think they would honor "family ties?"

Q: (L) So in other words... I always said that attacks on my kids or problems with my kids are the one thing that could take me out. My weakness, my vulnerability.

(Pierre) That's why they use it.

(L) And boy, do they use it!

A: You have other "true" children to create the defense. All should think of the "Queen Bee" and the goose and the golden egg. It is not over by a longshot.

Q: (L) So I'm just a mechanism for laying eggs. Is that it? [laughter]

(Artemis) I'M the golden one!

(L) Oh, you're the golden egg! I see. [laughter]

(Artemis) You're the goose, and we're the golden eggs.

(Joe) What did they mean? What is not over by a longshot?

A: The events in which you will play an important part.

Q: [Review of answers] (L) All the queen bee does is lay around in the middle of the nest and lay eggs.

(Artemis) You're up there reading all the time. [laughter]

(Joe) How is that relevant?

(Chu) Because they all protect her.

(Niall) The worker or soldier bees.

A: Defense is the key. Ark's impulse was exactly correct.

Q: (Joe) What impulse? What are we talking about here? I'm getting confused.

(L) What impulse?

A: His instant recognition.

Q: (Pierre) Okay, Arky. I think they're cryptic on purpose and they want you to talk.

(Joe) I'm assuming we're talking here in relation to kids?

A: No. Back to the beginning: First principles.

Q: (Chu) What was your instant recognition, Arky?

(L) Do you know what they're talking about honey?

(Ark) First principle?

(Chu) First principles.

(Ark) Defense is the key... Hmm. I dunno.

(Joe) Maybe it's something to do with when you first met Laura and your approach to all the attacks that came from Bridges and that kind of thing. Your attitude was defense, not attack. Right?

A: To serve and protect.

Q: (L) What, are we starting a police academy?? [laughter]

(Scottie) DCI Arky!

A: To be capable of great knowledge one must be open and vulnerable. This necessitates defense.

Q: (Pierre) The queen bee makes babies, and you bring knowledge babies. To get this knowledge, you have to be vulnerable and open. So you need to be surrounded by warrior bees, which is us, but particularly Arky.

(Ark) Maybe if I would ask here one question that is on my mind and that is related: My general idea or one of my first principles is whenever you are kind of being attacked or whenever you get depressed because of difficulties, then my idea is use it as an opportunity to EXPAND and to go beyond the present boundaries. Within present boundaries, the forces or whatever recognize how to push you. So you have to go beyond the boundaries to start something new so it will take time for the evil forces to say, "Oh, well, old method doesn't work anymore. We have to invent something new." So, I was thinking about how can we expand because we are kind of too long at the same place. So, I was thinking about asking are there any others similar groups or organizations in the universe that we can try kind of connecting with - not necessarily openly - but to join forces with so we are not alone? So we can grow in a sense like a tree with roots going in different directions. Should we do something active to find so to say "friendly" forces? And which way?

A: Be open to such activity but also realize that some things are already planned and awaiting execution.

Q: (L) Yeah. There are things I need to be doing. I just haven't been able to do them since I've been sick, injured, and so upset about so many things including the state of the world. So, getting ready and being able to do these things is probably part of the expansion because those were plans for expansion.

A: Also realize that others are aware of your group and work and will initiate contact when time is right.

Q: (Artemis) So what can we do to move that along?

A: Persist on current path somewhat and when disruptive elements are removed, things will move naturally.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "disruptive elements"?

A: Either physical or psychic.

The last bold quote reminds me of how and the childhood of man, the introduction of the Law, the rebellion against it, and the resulting realities of sin and death may be uncomfortable, but are a necessary stage in the cycle of learning. Only through all of that can we know good and evil. So our current non-colinearity may be seen in such a light.

Anyways, back to gathering nectar!

I'm sorry if my post comes out as sidelines rambles, my views on the topic aren't quite clear yet. I'll post them anyway as that could provide fuel to the conversation.

There's a part of this that resonates with Paul's work. From page 254 of Laura's new book:

So my reading of this indicates that it's not enough to do what is healthy and good (right action) for the body, heart, and mind - for ourselves, others, the planet, the cosmos, etc. If I seem to be 'doing what is right' on the outside, but harbour a secret inner motivation to 'do what is right' for my own benefit, its doubtful that substantial Soul growth will result. Sort of like the Work (EE, diet, supplements, spinning, prayer, raeding etc.) as a form of 'obeying the Law' spoken about by Paul.

To be fully honest, I've noticed some members are well aware of their indulgence in the flesh/materialism, whether it is masturbation or negative emotions or bad diet, and also have all the Knowledge on hand to address these issues - but still indulge. Peter Sloterdijk, if I'm remembering correctly, calls this Cynical Reason. We know better, but the mechanism keeps on running. Subjectivity and self-love is still being chosen over and above Objective Knowledge and a love of something higher. So as a Group, the C's are indicating that there's an opportunity to see to that. And I don't think this should be taken lightly. And I say all this knowing that I still have growing up to do. It's not an overnight miracle. But the reflection feels important to share.

So I think it's a crucial time to really check in and see what the motivations truly are, and network about what's there. Personal health, personal survival, personal growth - all these are fine as sub-Aims, but it seems to me that unless these personal considerations are all intrinsically linked to a broader Aim to increase the health and connectivity of the network, and be kinda like an authentic vibrational offering to the cosmos as a whole, they fall short of actualizing our true collective potential - which is enormous, when you think about it.

The following session quote about bees protecting the hive, and Ark's paragraph about always using negativity for expansion as the best mode of defence, and his flagging of stagnation seems like its on point here:

The last bold quote reminds me of how and the childhood of man, the introduction of the Law, the rebellion against it, and the resulting realities of sin and death may be uncomfortable, but are a necessary stage in the cycle of learning. Only through all of that can we know good and evil. So our current non-colinearity may be seen in such a light.

Anyways, back to gathering nectar!

I believe this goes back to the act of making conscious sacrifices, where your personal wants are replaced by the collective needs. From the Oxford dictionary, a sacrifice is "the fact of giving up something important or valuable to you in order to get or do something that seems more important; something that you give up in this way"; combined with the Miriam-Webster one, "to suffer loss of, give up, renounce, injure, or destroy especially for an ideal, belief, or end", it frames sacrifice as being subordinate to an aim of higher order and value.

Now in order to aim correctly a better understanding of what is higher and lower might help. The work of Max Scheler (among probably other authors of whom I'm not aware) could be useful in that regard. He tried to lay out a hierarchy of values and then mapped it to a corresponding hierarchy of higher and lower emotions. From Wikipedia :

The connection between emotive life and value modalities​

The structure of Scheler's stratification model of emotive life correlates to the inherent spectral type structure of value rankings, or what Scheler termed the apriori hierarchy of value modalities. Our earlier analogy to color perception illustrates this point. Just as all colors we intuit (see) are derivative of the pure spectrum or hues as when pure ("white") light is refracted through a prism, so too all intuited (felt) values are derivative of the apriori hierarchy of value modalities as when Divine love is apprehended through a purely ordered heart (Ordo Amoris).

Scheler's claim is that these value modalities are constant and unchanging throughout history, forming a basis for objective non-formal ethics. From lowest to highest these modalities (with their respective positive and corresponding negative dis-value forms) are as follows: sensual values of the agreeable and the disagreeable; vital values of the noble and vulgar; mental (psychic) values of the beautiful and ugly, right and wrong and truth and falsehood; and finally values of the Holy and Unholy of the Divine and Idols.

Values_hiearchy.jpg
Emotion_value_correlation.jpg

We can clearly see the gradual progression from flesh towards the Spirit/Holy. I think his concept of Ordo Amoris is particularly relevant to this topic. here's a short description from Scheler's essay, Ordo Amoris:

Whoever grasps the ordo amoris of a man, has hold of man himself. He possesses him as moral subject - what crystal form is to crystal itself. He sees into this man as far as one can see into one's fellow. Behind the empirical multifold and complexity he sees the ever simply flowing basic contours of man, and this, rather than knowledge or will, deserves to qualify as the core of man as a spiritual being. He possesses in his spiritual make-up the original source that secretly spawns all that issues from man. And even more, it is the primordial determinant of that which incessantly places itself around him - in space his moral world, in time his fate, i.e., to become the quintessence of the possible that can happen to him and only to him.

The differentiation between higher and lower emotions/values (as well as their negative/positive polarity) obviously calls forth the teachings of the Fourth Way about the divisions of Man's centers and the aim of Soul's growth towards the fusion of the higher and lower emotional centers. The goal of the latter could be the "purely ordered heart" of Scheler's, the Ordo Amoris being the "primordial determinant" in Man's fate (a.k.a. the use of one's Will).

Looping back to our self-sacrifice business, from where I see it what we have to do is identify the needs of the collective and address them the best we can using our Will which is driven by higher emotions/values. For that, I feel From Paul to Mark (and subsequent works linking to Ceasar and the C's material for instance) may very well be the cornerstone of that endeavor as it lays out the set of values and principles at the heart of Paleochristianity. Should all the FOTCM members manage to gain a shared understanding of these (e.g. through the reading workshops), true co-linearity could be achieved practically (with a bit more work on top of that of course :-P).

Isn't that the role of Holy scriptures (e.g. the Bible, the Torah, the Koran, etc) within mainstream religions ? Could this book be a rational, historically accurate, yet spiritual Bible for Paleochristianity ? I'm probably pushing things too far with this, but the book's size would fit just right if only that :whistle:

I don't know if it's a good place to mention it, but I have such an overwhelming feeling that something bad is approaching. I noticed a similar feeling of fatigue and breakdown and my family's reactions before covid launched. I am curious if you have a feeling that, regardless of the current world situation it feels anxiety in itself, from the inner space without a reason?

I don't know if it's a good place to mention it, but I have such an overwhelming feeling that something bad is approaching. I noticed a similar feeling of fatigue and breakdown and my family's reactions before covid launched. I am curious if you have a feeling that, regardless of the current world situation it feels anxiety in itself, from the inner space without a reason?
Possibly that feeling comes when a person fully realizes the situation we are in. The old saying "ignorance is bliss" could apply in your position.

I have had that feeling for more than 60 years. Just in the last 12 years, coming to accept that these things must come to pass has helped with the anxiety of feeling helpless to change the way it is. Whatever comes shall also pass. Do things necessary for yourself and try not to worry about what the other person is doing. They do what they want anyway.

Possibly that feeling comes when a person fully realizes the situation we are in. The old saying "ignorance is bliss" could apply in your position.

I have had that feeling for more than 60 years. Just in the last 12 years, coming to accept that these things must come to pass has helped with the anxiety
I just laughed at the comment of just how long that background feeling has been lurking in myself as well. (I guess misery loves company!) And now here we are. It is playing out in the strangest ways. Game on. Chicken Little is finally right. And so, ironically, that inner dread is now ready to be transformed into something positive and hopeful now.

Samo sam se nasmijala komentaru koliko dugo taj osjećaj pozadine vreba i u meni samom. (Valjda bijeda voli društvo!) I eto nas. Igra se na najčudnije načine. Igra na. Piletina Little napokon je u pravu. Ironija je u tome što je ta unutarnja strepnja sada spremna za pretvaranje u nešto pozitivno i nadu.
molim vas kako i gdje mogu pronaći zdravstveni protokol za otkazivanje cijepljenja jer ćemo uskoro u Hrvatskoj izgubiti posao ako ne budemo cijepljeni

Sometimes I enjoy listening to a lie, it is so obvious and silly that it reinforces me in the rightness of meaning.

Sometimes I enjoy listening to a lie, it is so obvious and silly that it reinforces me in the rightness of meaning.

It takes a critical mass of lies, and by inertia people will reach for the truth.

I’m not sure when enjoyment is ever a healthy emotional response to hearing lies. Likewise with inertia ever required for reaching at truth. The exact opposite sounds more appropriate to me.

Not pleasure, but rather a healthy reaction to the process. Awareness through observation.

That is a very interesting point, and something that I have seen first hand with friends and relatives. Before Covid, we had many conversations about current events, and I would be injecting alternate views of what could be happening, and they would listen, at least.

But it seems a switch was thrown with covid.

First thing I noticed was the bombardment level of the media. It seemed every channel was saying exactly the same thing, repeated ad nauseum. Didn't matter if it was a news channel, a chat channel, the weather channel, all seemed to get switched on at the same time. Even though I knew I was immune to the programming, I thought that very few would be able to resist it. And sure enough, that has come to pass.

It is one thing to say that you believe something in good times, when things are easy, but where the rubber hits the road is, can you stay true to your beliefs when things get tough. When you have to take a different tack to the rest of the world. Most people can't do it. That is what I see right now.
Your post made me want to share some points about our current situation, in light of our efforts to network and become colinear in our understanding and actions.

And as @Ketone Cop wrote earlier, quoting an earlier post, we must strive to overcome our tendencies to shut out, we must share and thus help ourselves and others.

Just like you, I see the programming affecting almost everyone I know and interact with, and now, just days before the vaccine becomes available for my age group, I see how difficult it is to resist the urge to do what supposedly everyone is doing, what the specialists are saying is right to do, to see through the lies and act accordingly.

I already see the manufactured consent ruining some of my relationships, but that may be the very lesson I need to learn, to apply the concept of strategic enclosure and external consideration, while at the same time being true to what I see and what I am, doing what is best for my potencial soul and aligning myself with this network.

Thank you for the session and most importantly, OSIT, thank you, fellow members, for sharing and helping me to see and to learn, every day.

Your post made me want to share some points about our current situation, in light of our efforts to network and become colinear in our understanding and actions.

And as @Ketone Cop wrote earlier, quoting an earlier post, we must strive to overcome our tendencies to shut out, we must share and thus help ourselves and others.

Just like you, I see the programming affecting almost everyone I know and interact with, and now, just days before the vaccine becomes available for my age group, I see how difficult it is to resist the urge to do what supposedly everyone is doing, what the specialists are saying is right to do, to see through the lies and act accordingly.

I already see the manufactured consent ruining some of my relationships, but that may be the very lesson I need to learn, to apply the concept of strategic enclosure and external consideration, while at the same time being true to what I see and what I am, doing what is best for my potencial soul and aligning myself with this network.

Thank you for the session and most importantly, OSIT, thank you, fellow members, for sharing and helping me to see and to learn, every day.
hello, please how and where can i find a health protocol to cancel vaccination because we will soon lose our jobs in Croatia if we are not vaccinated

Back
Top Bottom