Session 29 November 2001

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Approaching Infinity said:
Sid said:
I just wanted to politely ask how long to go for "Noah" book to be finished. Bit excited to get my hands on it, that's all! :D

Hi Sid. As far as I know, what was to be Noah eventually transformed into what is now Secret History.

Yes, I added a note at the end of one of these sessions that "Noah" came out eventually as "The Secret History of the World."
 

istina

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Finduilas495, I think you are pretty well explained your point of view. :)

Ignite, maybe it was because of my English, but I'm not sure what do you mean by "radiate knowledge."
ignite said:
Right on andi
Yes, I agree with you, I do not think it's a black and white, and there is the time for taking and for giving.
Who can actually know when the balance has been achieved?
The only thing I know is that I must strive to participate in the forum, to do EE, detox my body, to spread knowledge about that people around me (if asked).... and to hope the time will come when I'll be able to give back for everything I received.

It is in my mind that one gets to a stage where one radiates information. One cannot help but include the higher truth in all ones interactions and words. Waiting for someone to ask before radiating this knowledge can be like holding back an explosion with a sack - cannot be done. But that does not mean we are inconsiderate of others, it is just that we ARE and cannot 'not Be'. :lol: But by that stage of unified awareness, we are very careful of our companions. OSIT at the mo.

To give when asked is STO principle and it was discussed many times before in this forum. It is in many Cc transcripts.

And I learned it on my own experience because to impose your knowledge could cause just the opposite result or put you in situations from which you can not leave.
Of course this does not mean just sit and wait until someone asks.
So far I have learned that we need to choose the right time and right way to encourage others to think or to do something. For example, when someone from colleagues talks about how he can not sleep and how is under stress, I try to explain to him the breathing that I learned and how I sleep well after that..., or when you talk about nutrition try to talk about the harmfulness of some food, about detox diet, and with my "new age" friends, trying to talk how to spread the "love and light" is not enough.
The next thing what I intend to do is to order the Eiriu Eolas DVD, to copy it and give it to those who are interested, asking them to do it and to continue to spread it to others.

I'm not sure how my words sound when translating into English and if it makes sense what I wrote. :/
 
Hi istina

Ignite, maybe it was because of my English, but I'm not sure what do you mean by "radiate knowledge."

I guess that it means "emanate knowledge." In a sense that it goes out from the inside.
 

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'd also like to add a big Thank You to Laura for these sessions.
The more I see of what you DO, of the trials you and Ark have been through, the more I'm inspired to BE like you. fwiw :flowers:

istina said:
I'm not sure how my words sound when translating into English and if it makes sense what I wrote. :/

Hi istina
I found what you wrote perfectly understandable, and your words read/sound well in English :)
What's more is your understanding seems really good (I do exactly the same thing as you, its taught me to listen to others more too).
Keep going, you're doing fine!
 

sid

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Sid said:
I just wanted to politely ask how long to go for "Noah" book to be finished. Bit excited to get my hands on it, that's all! :D

Hi Sid. As far as I know, what was to be Noah eventually transformed into what is now Secret History.

Yes, I added a note at the end of one of these sessions that "Noah" came out eventually as "The Secret History of the World."
Ah, I see. Thank you for clarification. I have it on my list of orders when I visit QFG bookstore next. I am also intending to order all Wave books too. Any hints on when would the final Wave will come out?

-Sid
 

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Sid said:
Laura said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Sid said:
I just wanted to politely ask how long to go for "Noah" book to be finished. Bit excited to get my hands on it, that's all! :D

Hi Sid. As far as I know, what was to be Noah eventually transformed into what is now Secret History.

Yes, I added a note at the end of one of these sessions that "Noah" came out eventually as "The Secret History of the World."
Ah, I see. Thank you for clarification. I have it on my list of orders when I visit QFG bookstore next. I am also intending to order all Wave books too. Any hints on when would the final Wave will come out?

-Sid

Open. ;) We hope to have it out by the end of the year, but we have a lot of books to print in the meantime, so we'll just have to wait and see.
 

Ollie

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Approaching Infinity said:
... we have a lot of books to print in the meantime, ...

Oh dear, :) that sounds like it's going to get expensive - I find it difficult to resist buying and reading a referenced book!!! :)

Thanks once again to the team for all the work you are doing behind the scenes. :rockon:
 

davey72

The Living Force
GAIA said:
Laura said:
A: Personal response forums creates psychic linking.

Another confirmation on how important networking is! :D

I have always been resistant to speaking to "anyone". I suppose this is my programming.
The reason i have started using this forum at all, is because i remember reading that networking is an STO concept. It really stuck with me for some reason, and hopefully i can learn enough here in order to better relate my q&a's, and gain some knowledge in the process.

RE: the last paragraph in the session. --- I really want to extend my gratitude to all of you, (especially Laura and Ark).
If it wasn't for Laura, i would definately still be lost. At least quite a bit more than i am now.
Thank you for the guidance, And thanks to the c's, as well.

edit: mod fixed quotes
 

davey72

The Living Force
paralleloscope said:
I can think of two forums I should retract my membership from, even though it's over a year since posting, those old posts probably still hold some psychic linkage though the feeding is probably only worth mentioning by continuous participation. One of them I have been thinking of just deleting my account, the other I had fantasies about going back and make a statement of my former delusions and comment to the guys who are really asking for a way out, but then again I don't feel I am ready to share information yet, seeing I am recovering from giving-without-asking syndrome and still need training in spotting an honest request.

and thankyou for releasing this work Laura

Perhaps the "thinking about it" is also creating, or keeping up the psychic link?

Edit: fixed quote
 

truth seeker

The Living Force
Hi davey,

I noticed that you're still having a bit of trouble with the quotes. One thing that may help is if you hit the modify button on the right side of any posts that have been corrected by mods and take note of what changes have been made. It may give you a better idea of what it's should look like. Basically all quoted information should include matching quote tags - one at the beginning of the quote and one after: :)
 

davey72

The Living Force
Yes, I added a note at the end of one of these sessions that "Noah" came out eventually as "The Secret History of the World."

I was able to find this book in the library, about a year ago.


Edit=fixed quote
 

davey72

The Living Force
truth seeker said:
Hi davey,

I noticed that you're still having a bit of trouble with the quotes. One thing that may help is if you hit the modify button on the right side of any posts that have been corrected by mods and take note of what changes have been made. It may give you a better idea of what it's should look like. Basically all quoted information should include matching quote tags - one at the beginning of the quote and one after: :)
Thanks for the guidance, Truth Seeker. I apologize for being ignorant. I hope this is better? :-[
 
Top Bottom