Session 3 January 2009

I have found a website that sells Mullberry silk filled pillows and duvets. The pillows are approx £32.00 and Duvets upwards of £100. Not cheap but especially if you were thinking of replacing duvets or pillows might be worth a look.

The website is www.soorganic.co.uk

Hello

I have some suggestions about proteines and the Wifi problem. As they are unscientific facts, I suggest that they could be tested or even asked about their efficiency to the Cs.

Concerning proteins, I suggest, when someone is very weak, to eat "crude fish", - I'm not sure if it's the right word : I mean, un coocked fish. It can be eaten japanese style for those who like it this way, but also, as a carpaccio, with olive oil and herbs. It's the most energetic protein source with sea fruits. You can also use "seeds" to help recover strength: it's a very high level on a vibratory plan.

Concerning Wifi and that kind of wireless technology, there is several ways to fix it, but let's talk about what can be done inside a house. We must focus on the sleeping room and get it free from mobile phone, TV , electric alarmclock and so on ... It's possible to create a field which will function as a shield, using several piece of quartz, working together. If it seems interresting to you, I can explain the way to do it.

Bien à vous

gwelan

Andrew said:
Are we talking an increased rate of cometary activity in general terms as in small comets here and there, or are we talking more of comets that have the potential to destroy cities and such? :huh:

Hi Andrew,

If you haven't read 'New Light on the Black Death' (by Mike Baillie) and 'The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes: How a Stone-Age Comet Changed the Course of World Culture' (by Richard Firestone, Allen West, Simon Warwick-Smith, etc), I strongly suggest it.

A comet doesn't have to have the capability to destroy a city to be harmful to surface dwelling life. There are other phenomenon one needs to be aware of.

As far as the potential to destroy cities, it is sad irony that housing in the US is primarily constructed out of wood given the culture destroying fires in Europe in the dark age.

domi

domi said:
As far as the potential to destroy cities, it is sad irony that housing in the US is primarily constructed out of wood given the culture destroying fires in Europe in the dark age.

domi

Perhaps a new way of interpreting "Arizona burns", one of the (as yet) unfulfilled predictions from the Cs?

Gwelan (too) said:
Concerning proteins, I suggest, when someone is very weak, to eat "crude fish", - I'm not sure if it's the right word : I mean, un coocked fish. It can be eaten japanese style for those who like it this way, but also, as a carpaccio, with olive oil and herbs. It's the most energetic protein source with sea fruits.

====

Gwelan - I used to love Sushi - but had a Naturopath discourage my eating raw fish due to parasites. I use a Hulda Clarke type Zapper periodically and have used some parasite formulations with wormwood - but I am not sure that taking those strong herbs on a regular basis is good for the body. I would be interested to know if anyone else has heard similar things about sushi...I really miss it!

Ann

Mark said:
If silk is good for blocking bad 'rays' then why is that so? What are the properties of silk that would make such an effect? What would standard scientific tests reveal?

Apparently Mulberry is the important factor. Silkworms eat it

Joe

Speaking of silk, reflecting paint, quartz blocking fields, etc. I would like to test some of the devices in my house and the abilities of some material arrangements to block it.

Is there a good device that could be used? Will it also detect ELF and ULF radiation? I understand the basics of wavelengths, etc. way back from my college days, but I'm not up on this type of electronics. Does anyone have a recommendation about where to get the right kind of meter that will measure a great range (newer phones and some stuff are also in the 5ghz range) and do you know a reputable dealer to order it from in the U.S.?

My idea is to test my wireless mouse, wireless access points, cell phones, home phones, etc. Then test it through various shielding (maybe layers of silk, etc.).

Also, does anyone recall if the C's have specified if specific frequencies are bad, or just all RF? That would be good for testing, too.

annp said:
Gwelan - I used to love Sushi - but had a Naturopath discourage my eating raw fish due to parasites. I use a Hulda Clarke type Zapper periodically and have used some parasite formulations with wormwood - but I am not sure that taking those strong herbs on a regular basis is good for the body. I would be interested to know if anyone else has heard similar things about sushi...I really miss it!

Ann

Hello Ann,

You are right, raw fish or raw meat can possibly have parasites. It depends on their freshness, I guess. Japanese did survive few centuries, eating that kind of food ! In a time when there wasn't any fridge at all, and under rather hot climates. The fish needs to be as fresh as possible, for sure !

Excuse me, I didn't understand the second part of your post about Hulda Clarke type Zapper. I just don't know what you're talking about.

But I still say that raw fish is the most energetical food ever, (proteins!). What Cayce said about beef blood was also true in his time, when there was a very short delay between the death of the animal, and the absorbtion.

Nowadays, I Just can say about France, fishing is the shortest delay : in general, the fish you can find in the shop was probably alive one or maximum two days before and was kept in the ice during that time. Or have been congaleted, and this itself insure there is no parasite in it. Still better, the sea fruits, here, we do eat them alive !!!! I mean, we open them just before eating them, and we use a bit of lemon jiuce : if they have a reaction, that means they are still alive. So it is safety.

I know we don't have the same habits in our countries, but anyway, it is still true for me, that it'"s the most energetical food ever. It's already good for people in good health but still more for weakened people.

I'm a dowsing practitioner and some years ago, we had a serious probleme in Europe with the Crospheld Jacob syndrôme with beef meat. I start my vibratory measurements about food at that time. That is the way I found that. The same for seeds. And I even must say that I agree with Barbara Marciniak when she's talking about the woman's blood that is a very high level that wouldn't be thrown away, but could be of a great use, not only in our gardens but for energetical medecine too.

But that is another subject.

Bien à vous

Gw

For fish protein, there is also SeaCure and SeaVive...

Gwelan (too) said:
I forgot that many americans do prefere and buy pills than just take what mother nature gives ... :rolleyes:

It's just a joke !!!! :D

Eating a lot of Sushi also carries a high possibility of mercury intoxication. With the mercury and the parasite dangers, I personally choose to avoid all sushi.

Gwelan, your 'joke' is rather rude.

Just wanted to share this little "synchronicity." Today my daughter was notified that she was accepted into the college of her dreams. While she was dancing around the house, she stopped and looked at me and said, " 2009 is going to be smashing!" My expression must have changed because she said, "You know, Mom, Class of 09 rocks!" She said this in reference to the unusual number of students in her class who have been accepted into ivy league schools but I couldn't help but remember what the C's said:

A: 2009 is going to be a "smashing" year.

:shock:

MrGullible said:
Speaking of silk, reflecting paint, quartz blocking fields, etc. I would like to test some of the devices in my house and the abilities of some material arrangements to block it.

Is there a good device that could be used? Will it also detect ELF and ULF radiation?

I don't know if this measures everything you want, but I think it's the one I bought several months ago. I can't believe how much my microwave gives off, I run out of the room as soon as I turn it on now (to heat up the cat's food).

http://theghosthunterstore.com/emfmeters.html#EMF-822A_EMF_Detector

It's this one "EMF-822A EMF Detector"

I don't know if this measures everything you want, but I think it's the one I bought several months ago. I can't believe how much my microwave gives off, I run out of the room as soon as I turn it on now (to heat up the cat's food).

Hi Shar,

perhaps this could sound funny, but did you try to cover this gadget with some silk sheet or something similar and measure mw radiation then. I'm just curious, maybe you can get different readings!?!

Back
Top Bottom