Session 3 January 2009

Hello,

I have been sleeping in a silk boby bag for one year, I don't have any clue if it protects from electromagnetic pollutions but it's very confortable (unless you have dried feets :)).
Concerning the protein issue, spirulina seems to be a good source of high quality proteins.

Two months ago I had a conversation with a person manufacturing electromagnetic pollutions protections, she was quiet pessimistic about the ongoing situation and the level of pollution (especialy with HAARP)with have to endure. Still I use that kind of devices, but there are no way for me to give any objective information as to it's efficacity. The Japanese health authority have issued a certification for some devices, after having testing them scientificaly.

A martial art professor I used to learn so much with (great individual), who is working with researchers involve in the above mentioned devices told me one day that the level of pollution was so high that without protection technologies, it was nowadays impossible for a man to escape their "deadly "influences".

He also said that the healing technologies existed but that our leaders were "salops". One of the devices which has been invented by some Japanese researchers work like the urinotherapy. These Japanese have noticed that there is a spot in the throat which deals with the information "intake' of the body when eating. This is according to them (as far as I have understood) where urinotherapy is pertinent, the body get the right information. The problem being encountered with this therapy is that it can be nefarious if you have gengival problems( which is often the case when one's body is exhausted).

So some Japanese researchers have manufacture technological devices that work the same way, but without urine. I have seen one of these devices. one is to put any food, vitamins etc,... on a part of it, then one put hands on another part of the machine. The 'food' will somehow get information from the 'energy' of the person, so when one eat that food, the "spot" in the throat will get the right information.
One exemple of it's efficacity had been given by the martial art/energy (a geniune truth seeker). In tokyo, some women working as haidresser had allergies to the hair colorants. Once they used the technology (putting the colorant on the machine instead of food), they wouldn't be subject to allergy anymore and could use the colorant.

This subject should be dug deeper since there are many who now claim to manufatcure devices without any objective data to confirm the efficacity ot their products.

Computers are also very bad for our health, first there is the electomagnetic pollution, but then you have the reading on the screen soaring the eyes and thus the liver. The fact of being sited for hours is also possibly bad for one's health if it is not balanced with exercices, movement, dancings... Since I have started to use that 'tool' recently I have experienced it.

I give endless thanks to the SOTT team for all what have been done. Thank you for having spend hundred of hours in front of computers for the sake of our free will, this must have had an influence on your health. I wish you have many Barakat since one can't succed alone :)
Respect

In tokyo, some women working as haidresser had allergies to the hair colorants. Once they used the technology (putting the colorant on the machine instead of food), they wouldn't be subject to allergy anymore and could use the colorant.
So you suppress the body alarm but the not the cause.

Ellipse said:

Maybye it's not to suppress the alarm. The body was reacting that's true. To what ? To something it didn't know how to manage, not necessarly to something toxic for it.

If we tell the body how to manage it, it's normal to have a change. No ?

For those who want to dig deeper on their own, they may try to contact Shigeru Uemura in Paris. Shigeru Uemura is a martial art master, a tango expert and an humble truth seeker dedicated to others...

Ellipse said,

[/quote]

I haven't understood that the body alarm was suppressed at all, and it is not what I have said either. What I have understood about how the device works is that there is a possibility to "transfer" our energy field, 'information', in the food, colorant, whatever... This in order that, when the body 'interacts' with the informed "stuff", the information it get is similar to what is given with urin, it's own.

Regulattor said:
I don't know if this measures everything you want, but I think it's the one I bought several months ago. I can't believe how much my microwave gives off, I run out of the room as soon as I turn it on now (to heat up the cat's food).

Hi Shar,

perhaps this could sound funny, but did you try to cover this gadget with some silk sheet or something similar and measure mw radiation then. I'm just curious, maybe you can get different readings!?!

No, actually I never thought of that... I'll have to try! :wow:

Hello everyone,

Having read a similar clue the Cs made back on session 020921 on the properties of silk, some 2-3 years ago i purchased a silk balaclava for head protection during sleep and riding from _http://www.patra.com/default.asp. This company is based in England and offers a variety of -claimed- 100% silk products and clothing. Their service for internet orders was fast and good, and the balaclava quite well made.

Also, from a source i cannot recall now unfortunately, i remember reading that because silk comes from the cocoon the silkworm uses while it transforms to a moth, and since during this phase of transformation there is such a rapid cell replication, the silk woven cocoon is designed by nature to shield against radiation and such as a means to protect the regenerating cells from undesired mutations. Excuse me for failing to give an exact reference to this info, while i will try to find the source or link for it. ;)

If Wikipedia is right, it requires about 2,000 to 3,000 cocoons to make a single pound of silk! That information alone is enough to make me quite skeptical when reading a "100% SILK" label.... :/

And here is a quote from session 020921 i mentioned earlier:

session 020921 said:

A: Geometrical structures cause "clustering."
Q: (A) Can we a) shield, b) have some antidote that
would somehow weaken...
A: The best antidote is to move.
Q: (A) Yes, this is the best antidote. But, in order to
move we have to do certain things - it would be nice
if we could do these certain things in better mind
capacity - therefore, what is the next best antidote
that can be applied here, before we move?
A: Wave generator with broad-spectrum capability so
as to cancel.
Q: (A) What waves: acoustic or electromagnetic?
A: EM.
Q: (A) Are such wave generators commercially
available?
A: Probably not. Why not build one?
Q: (A) Okay, we can build a wave generator. What
power is needed? If we build an EM wave generator, it
will just create EM noise, right?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, we'll be poisoning ourselves twice! (A)
Right!
A: Unless detector that is adjustable is added and
tuned to precise canceling frequency.
Q: (L) I think it would be cheaper to move. (A) A
broad band wave generator, like a damaged florescent
tube produces all kinds of EM noise. But if you tune
the frequency. (L) Well, you have to have a detector
AND a tuner. Cheaper to move.
A: Better, too!
Q: (A) There must be some way to make the body less
vulnerable to these things.
A: Silk clothing and headgear.
Q: (A) I know! Aluminum pyramids! [Laughter.]
A: With silk lining.

:)

spyraal said:
Hello everyone,

Also, from a source i cannot recall now unfortunately, i remember reading that because silk comes from the cocoon the silkworm uses while it transforms to a moth, and since during this phase of transformation there is such a rapid cell replication, the silk woven cocoon is designed by nature to shield against radiation and such as a means to protect the regenerating cells from undesired mutations. Excuse me for failing to give an exact reference to this info, while i will try to find the source or link for it. ;)

Just wanted to mention in my research looking for silk products, there are some places advertising "organic" silk, saying it is made with a cruelty-free process (don't kill the worms) but also says these particular worms do NOT eat mulberry.

It says here that the silk fibroins (a fibroin is one of the types of protein spun by silkworms which is the structural center of silk) is produced by insects and spiders and are often classified as keratins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratin

Variety of animal uses
Keratins are the main constituent of structures that grow from the skin:
•the α-keratins in the hair (including wool), horns, nails, claws and hooves of mammals[verification needed]
•the harder β-keratins found in nails and in the scales and claws of reptiles, their shells (chelonians, such as tortoise, turtle, terrapin), and in the feathers, beaks, claws of birds and quills of porcupines.[1] (These keratins are formed primarily in beta sheets. However, beta sheets are also found in α-keratins.)[2]
Arthropods such as crustaceans often have parts of their armor or exoskeleton made of keratin, sometimes in combination with chitin.
The baleen plates of filter-feeding whales are made of keratin.
They can be integrated in the chitinophosphatic material that makes up the shell and setae in many brachiopods.
Keratins are also found in the gastrointestinal tracts of many animals, including roundworms (which also have an outer layer made of keratin).
Although it is now difficult to be certain, the scales, claws, some protective armour and the beaks of dinosaurs would, almost certainly, have been composed of a type of keratin.
In Crossopterygian fish, the outer layer of cosmoid scales was keratin.

[…] The silk fibroins produced by insects and spiders are often classified as keratins, though it is unclear whether they are phylogenetically related to vertebrate keratins.

Then we have here where the keratin proteins serve as a kind of armour cytoskeleton around the nucleus of the epidermal cells:

http://www.keratin.com/aa/aa012.shtml

The primary component of hair fiber is keratin. Keratins are proteins, long chains (polymers) of amino acids. Keratin proteins form the cytoskeleton (miniature skeleton within a cell) of all epidermal cells. Keratin filaments run within a cell from the inside of the outer membrane to weave a "basket" around the nucleus of the cell. Keratins are a principle part of the cells in the epidermis, hair, nails, feathers, hooves, horny tissues and the enamel of teeth.

Keratin accounts for 30% of the cellular protein of living epidermal cells and 85% of cellular protein of the dead cells in the stratum corunem (the scaly, dead or horny layer of the outer skin). In hair fiber, keratin proteins comprise 65-95% of the total hair fiber by weight. Each molecule of keratin is very small - about 10 nanometers across. To give you a sense of how small that is, 10,000 keratin molecules lined up side by side would cover the width of the average terminal scalp hair.

Then we have here where silks are partially crystalline protein fibers:

http://science.jrank.org/pages/4565/Natural-Fibers.html
Animal hair fibers consist of a protein known as keratin. It has a composition similar to human hair. Keratin proteins are actually crystalline copolymers of nylon, where the repeating units are amino acids. The fibrous proteins form crystals. They also crosslink through disulfide bonds present in the cystine amino acid.
Silks are partially crystalline protein fibers. Animal tendons consist of collagen, another fibrous protein with a complex hierarchical structure.[/b]

Then we have here where the electrical characteristics of the cochlear hair cells in turtles is tested:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1275559
An electrical tuning mechanism in turtle cochlear hair cells
A. C. Crawford and R. Fettiplace
[…]
1. Intracellular recordings were made from single cochlear hair cells in the isolated half-head of the turtle. The electrical responses of the cells were recorded under two conditions: (a) when the ear was stimulated with low-intensity tones of different frequencies and (b) when current steps were injected through the intracellular electrode. The aim of the experiments was to evaluate the extent to which the cochlea's frequency selectivity could be accounted for by the electrical properties of the hair cells.
2. At low levels of acoustic stimulation, the amplitude of the hair cell's receptor potential was proportional to sound pressure. The linear tuning curve, which is defined as the sensitivity of the cell as a function of frequency when the cell is operating in its linear range, was measured for a number of hair cells with characteristic frequencies from 86 Hz to 425 Hz.
3. A rectangular current passed into a hair cell elicited a membrane potential change consisting of a damped oscillation superimposed on a step. Small currents produced symmetrical oscillations at the beginning and end of the pulse. Larger currents increased the initial ringing frequency if depolarizing and decreased it if hyperpolarizing.
4. For small currents the frequency of the oscillations and the quality factor (Q) of the electrical resonance derived from the decay of the oscillations were close to the characteristic frequency and Q of the hair-cell linear tuning curve obtained from sound presentations.
5. The hair cell's membrane potential change to small-current pulses or low-intensity tone bursts could be largely described by representing the hair cell as a simple electrical resonator consisting of an inductance, resistor and capacitor.

So the cochlear hair cells are like tuned circuits/sound transducers that are electrically sensitive to sound frequencies and have a certain electrical selectivity to sound when tested with low levels of acoustic stimulation.

And a tuned circuit in radio and communication engineering is a LCR circuit (inductive/capacitive/resistive harmonic oscillator) that is used to select a narrow range (or band) of radio waves from a much larger spectrum like the variable tuning capacitors (that was attached to a tuning knob) in the old radio sets.

Then we have the definition of electrical resonance from
_http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Glossary/?mode=alpha&seg=e

electrical resonance: An effect in which the resistance to the flow of an electrical current becomes very small over a narrow frequency range.

A big FWIW on this statement but maybe silk, like cochlear hair, in some way, is electrically resistive to certain kinds of radiation and is only electrically selective and sensitive to a very narrow band of radiations where it reaches a kind of peak resonance on this narrow band ?

Speculating on my part, what of FRV? Isn't the idea behind
this is to get our (DNA?) selectively tuned.... or is it something
else? Also, if the goal is to get into `superconductive' states,
with "0" resistance - isn't that being "perfectly" tuned so that
we no longer have limitations? Just pondering...

So your thoughts on tuning (resonance) is all about filtering out
unwanted signals - which is what `tuning' is about, or so I think.

In the case of silk - since the BULK of microwaves is in the
GHz(?) range - we are simply looking for ways to `filter out
harmful signals', again, it's about `tuning' out the harmful
signals (radiation et al.), a bandpass or notch filter?

Seems to me, that silk has that filtering property perhaps,
and it would be interesting to test silk as to what (selective?)
range of GHz signals are factually being filtered out. With the
proper equipment, it should be a relatively simple test?

FWIW,
Dan

Q: (L) So you're probably getting some of what's hitting ____. (A____ Oh, YOU! God, get better, would you? (laughter) (J) How much vitamin C should ____ take?

A: No more than 6 grams per day.

Q: (L) I would have said 8. (Ark) 6. (S) I thought you could take like 50 grams a day or something. (L) Well, that was when she was really sick, but she needs to stop doing that. (Ark) 6. (S) For silk, is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body, or doesn't it matter?

I'm surprised by the high quantities of vitamin C recommended. I hadn't heard that before. So six grams a day--does that go for everybody?

Yossarian said:
I'm surprised by the high quantities of vitamin C recommended. I hadn't heard that before. So six grams a day--does that go for everybody?

I'm also surprised. I always understood that the body can only absorb so much, and the rest gets eliminated in the urine. I take 1,000 mg (1 gram) per day, and I consider that a lot....

Yossarian said:

No, it would not be the same for everyone. Context is - as always - important. Megadoses of vitamin C are very beneficial. The more ill the body, the more vitamin C that can be utilized. One way to determine how much vitamin C your body can utilize is to up the dose until you reach bowel tolerance. Once you feel the 'gurgely belly' of the upper intestine headed toward diarrhea, you know your body had utilized all that it can. For people who are severely ill, 40 grams of vitamin C is not an unusual amount to be utilized.

PepperFritz said:
Yossarian said:

I'm also surprised. I always understood that the body can only absorb so much, and the rest gets eliminated in the urine. I take 1,000 mg (1 gram) per day, and I consider that a lot....

Do you use the buffered kind? I can't take more than 500mg with regular C tabs. The buffered kind starts at 1000mg, and that works great.

Back
Top Bottom