Session 3 September 2008

John! said:
Laura said:
New session:
(J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

A: And more.
The C's said back in 1994 that there would be no atomic war. Now(and since 2002 at least) they're saying that there is going to be one? :huh: Or by nuclear bombs, do they just mean cosmic impacts giving off radiation?

Don't know if it was mentioned somewhere already, so just in case it was missed...In 18 Jan 03 transcript C's said the following:

Q: Is the war drama merely a play being put on to keep us all distracted and in a state of fear?
A: More or less.
Q: Yet, you said the United States would be bombed, and on another occasion you said there would not be a nuclear war.
A: "Bombs" are not all "nuclear." And, there are "natural bombs."

Maybe this is the 'and more' part they were talking about. And if we continue to read the same transcript we get this:

Q: (A) I want to ask about the collapse of the World Trade Center. There is evidence of seismicity and unusual pulses that seem to have simply disintegrated matter.
A: Very good observation, but that does not mean human sabotage either. There were certainly "pulses." They were of a "natural" source that was "sculpted" or "shaped" and directed.
Q: What do you mean by a 'natural source?'
A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed. An artificial earthquake sort of.

So maybe US won't be openly attacked by 'conventional bombs' but perhaps disguised as something 'natural'? And maybe those 'natural bombs' can be directed in some way? Just one option out of myriad possibilities I guess. We should keep our eyes open.

Interesting. Why is it that I am reminded of Tesla who built
a device that sent a recursive signal to the Earth's core that
resonated with the Earth's core, amplified on every return
signal only to have the building next door with a cracked
foundation and terrified occupants as they thought they
were under attack. The authorities were called, and upon
entering Tesla's building found him with a sledge hammer
smashing up the very device he was working on.

Sorry I don't have the specific link where I read this somewhere.

So it makes sense:
A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed.
An artificial earthquake sort of.

Interesting indeed!

There's some information about this in this book review but it doesn't mention Tesla destroying the device.

Nikola Tesla's Teleforce & Telegeodynamics Proposals
Tesla Presents series, Part 4
Leland I. Anderson, Editor
viii, 117 pages
ISBN: 0-9636012-8-8

DESCRIPTION:
In this fourth and final installment of the Tesla Presents Series, Nikola Tesla describes his accomplishments in the areas of particle-beam production and geophysical exploration.

In the 1930s the unorthodox inventor Nikola Tesla announced to the world two astonishing new inventions. The first was a particle-beam projector that Tesla intended to be used as an instrument of national defense. He called his system "teleforce." With this machine he declared that a nation could bring wholesale destruction upon invading armies and shoot down fleets of incoming aircraft when they were 200 miles away. While the basic beam weapon concept was first revealed in 1934, on Tesla's 78th birthday, specific details about the actual device have been difficult to obtain.

One year later, during his annual birthday press conference on July 10, 1935, Tesla claimed a method to transmit mechanical energy with minimal loss over any terrestrial distance, allowing for a new means of communication and a technique for the location of subterranean mineral deposits. Tesla's mechanical power transmission system, he dubbed it the "art of telegeodynamics," was based primarily upon his reciprocating engine invention, patented in 1894. While the fundamental operating principles of Tesla's mechanical oscillator are well understood, little has been said about how the machine would have been used for underground prospecting.

In Leland Anderson's newest book Nikola Tesla's Teleforce & Telegeodynamics Proposals these two important papers, hidden for more than 60 years, are presented for the first time. The principles behind teleforce—the particle-beam weapon, and telegeodynamics—the mechanical earth-resonance concept for seismic exploration, are fully addressed. In addition to copies of the original documents, typed on Tesla's official stationery, this work also includes two Reader's Aid sections that guide the reader through the more technical aspects of each paper. The papers are followed by Commentary sections which provide historical background and functional explanations of the two devices. Significant newspaper articles and headline accounts are provided to document the first mention of these proposals. A large Appendix provides a wealth of related material and background information, followed by a Bibliography section and Index.

Note: No further printings of this Limited Edition are planned at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION:
This book contains the original texts of two unique proposals that Nikola Tesla offered up during his later years. In both cases, the technologies described trace their roots back to an earlier and tremendously productive decade in Tesla's life beginning in the early 1890s. At the time of the proposals' unveiling, "teleforce," the particle beam concept, and "telegeodynamics," the mechanical earth-resonance concept, received significant press coverage.

The teleforce death-beam weapon was first divulged on Tesla's 78th birthday, July 10, 1934 in the New York Sun. With this machine, he claimed, a nation could deal out wholesale slaughter upon invading armies and shoot down fleets of approaching aircraft 250 miles away. Based on Tesla's own statements it is believed that by 1937 a working model of the device had been constructed.

What appears to have been the inspiration for teleforce was described in a piece which showed up in the July 11, 1934 New York Herald Tribune. Tesla recalled an event that would occasionally take place while experimenting with his single-electrode vacuum tubes in which a minute particle would break off the cathode, pass out of the tube, and physically strike him. "He said he could feel a sharp stinging pain where it entered his body, and again at the place where it passed out." In comparing these small fragments with the bits of metal projected by his "electric gun" Tesla said, "The particles in the beam of force . . . will travel much faster than such particles . . . and they will travel in concentrations."

Just one year later, on the occasion of his annual birthday celebration interview by the press on July 10, 1935 in his suite at the Hotel New Yorker, Tesla announced a method of transmitting mechanical energy accurately with minimal loss over any terrestrial distance, including a related new means of communication and a method, he claimed, which would facilitate the unerring location of underground mineral deposits. At that time he recalled the earth-trembling "quake" that brought police and ambulances rushing to the scene of his Houston Street laboratory while an experiment was in progress with one of his mechanical oscillators.

Tesla's mechanical power transmission system, he dubbed it the "art of telegeodynamics," was based upon his Reciprocating Engine invention, U.S. Patent No. 514,169, February 6, 1894. The earthquake story also appeared in John O'Neill's biography of Tesla, Prodigal Genius. The account tells of Tesla causing a minor earth trembler in lower Manhattan, where he had established his laboratory, by clamping a small engine of this type to an I-beam and letting it find its own sympathetic resonance.

In the article "Nikola Tesla, Dreamer" (Allan L. Benson, World Today, Feb. 1912), an artist's illustration appears showing the entire earth cracking in half with the caption, "Tesla claims that in a few weeks he could set the earth's crust into such a state of vibration that it would rise and fall hundreds of feet and practically destroy civilization. A continuation of this process would, he says, eventually split the earth in two."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCERPT:
The advances described are the result of my research carried on for many years with the chief object of transmitting electrical energy to great distances. The first important practical realization of these efforts was the alternating current power system now in universal use. I then turned my attention to wireless transmission and was fortunate enough to achieve similar success in this fruitful field, my discoveries and inventions being employed throughout the world. In the course of this work, I mastered the technique of high potentials sufficiently for enabling me to construct and operate, in 1899, a wireless transmitter developing up to twenty million volts. Some time before I contemplated the possibility of transmitting such high tension currents over a narrow beam of radiant energy ionizing the air and rendering it, in measure, conductive. After preliminary laboratory experiments, I made tests on a large scale with the transmitter referred to and a beam of ultra-violet rays of great energy in an attempt to conduct the current to the high rarefied strata of the air and thus create an auroral display such as might be utilized for illumination, especially of oceans at night. I found that there was some virtue in the principal but the results did not justify the hope of important practical applications although, some years later, several inventors claimed to have produced a "death ray" in this manner. While the published reports to this effect were entirely unfounded, I believe that with the new transmitter to be built, many wonders will be achieved.

EXCERPT:
REACTIVE FORCES OBTAINABLE BY TESLA'S ISOCHRONOUS OSCILLATORS—These are generated by Tele-Geo-Dynamic transmitters which are reciprocating engines of extreme simplicity adapted to impress isochronous vibrations upon the earth, thereby causing the propagation of corresponding rhythmical disturbances through the same which are, essentially, sound waves like those conveyed through the air and ether. . . . With a machine of this kind it will be practicable, in the differentiation of densities and aggregate states of subterranean strata and tracing their outlines on the earth's surface, to reach a precision approximating that which is secured in the investigation of the internal structure of bodies by penetrative rays. For just as the vacuum tube projects Roentgen shadows on a fluorescent screen, so the transmitter produces on the earth's surface shadows which can be detected by acoustic devices or rendered visible by optical instruments. The receiver can be made so sensitive that prospecting may be accomplished while riding in a car and without limit of distance from the transmitter.

There is also this aspect..

Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of
violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into
buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any
other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any
of those?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of
those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.

And there is also the ancient "crystal technology" that could be utilized again as well.

[quote author=Laurel]Just one year later, on the occasion of his annual birthday celebration interview by the press on July 10, 1935 in his suite at the Hotel New Yorker, Tesla announced a method of transmitting mechanical energy accurately with minimal loss over any terrestrial distance, including a related new means of communication and a method, he claimed, which would facilitate the unerring location of underground mineral deposits. At that time he recalled the earth-trembling "quake" that brought police and ambulances rushing to the scene of his Houston Street laboratory while an experiment was in progress with one of his mechanical oscillators.

Tesla's mechanical power transmission system, he dubbed it the "art of telegeodynamics," was based upon his Reciprocating Engine invention, U.S. Patent No. 514,169, February 6, 1894. The earthquake story also appeared in John O'Neill's biography of Tesla, Prodigal Genius. The account tells of Tesla causing a minor earth trembler in lower Manhattan, where he had established his laboratory, by clamping a small engine of this type to an I-beam and letting it find its own sympathetic resonance.

In the article "Nikola Tesla, Dreamer" (Allan L. Benson, World Today, Feb. 1912), an artist's illustration appears showing the entire earth cracking in half with the caption, "Tesla claims that in a few weeks he could set the earth's crust into such a state of vibration that it would rise and fall hundreds of feet and practically destroy civilization. A continuation of this process would, he says, eventually split the earth in two."[/quote]

On one of Discovery's Mybusters shows, they built a device from Tesla's patents to see if this device really could produce the enough energy to crack the foundation of a building - or whatever else.

They ended up going to a bridge that was not in use at the time and put the device, which was fairly small, on the bridge (sorry, but I can't remember quite where they put it). After 20 minutes, I think the time was, they could feel vibrations several feet away. Both of the men were extremely surprised by this as they did not think that it would produce anything like what was happening and the vibrations were becoming stronger.

It was some time ago and I can't remember the specifics. But it was quite interesting to watch and the guys felt that if they left the device running it could actually produce quite a bit of destruction. They were very leery.

Of course, as with anything, it all could have been an act. :/ You never know.

fwiw

Edit: It seems that after reading some of the articles on the "toys" that the U.S. military has come up with, such as lasers on helicopters and armored vehicles, that the military does, indeed, have Tesla's papers on his inventions. But that is no surprise, really, since it was noted that his papers were missing soon after his death.

But I just can't help wondering if HAARP is also a device that is based on some of Tesla's works.

Nienna Eluch said:
On one of Discovery's Mybusters shows, they built a device from Tesla's patents to see if this device really could produce the enough energy to crack the foundation of a building - or whatever else.

They ended up going to a bridge that was not in use at the time and put the device, which was fairly small, on the bridge (sorry, but I can't remember quite where they put it). After 20 minutes, I think the time was, they could feel vibrations several feet away. Both of the men were extremely surprised by this as they did not think that it would produce anything like what was happening and the vibrations were becoming stronger.

It was some time ago and I can't remember the specifics. But it was quite interesting to watch and the guys felt that if they left the device running it could actually produce quite a bit of destruction. They were very leery.

the video with this episode seems to be available only on mythbusters-wiki (requires membership). here's a short summary:

[quote author="http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2006/08/episode_60_earthquake_machine.html"]
Bridge Test

They went out to the old span (circa 1927) of the Carquinez bridge (Wikipedia article) that links Vallejo, CA, to Crockett. The old span is a steel cantilever design and was the first major bridge in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Grant's motor was clamped to one of the bridge supports and they began the process of tuning in the motor. Adam and Jamie stood on the bridge as they were doing this, showing their confidence in this being busted. Adam: "MythBusters is nothing if not a compendium of ways in which Jamie and I have been wrong."

To their surprise, they were able to get the entire bridge to start oscillating. Adam could feel the vibrations hundreds of feet and several supports away. Jamie compared the vibrations he was feeling to a big semitrailer truck cruising by. Jamie: "It actually makes a little concerned, believe it or not."

After an hour of testing, though, they weren't able to get anything stronger than the vibrations they initially felt. No earthquake.

busted
[/quote]

Quote from: http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2006/08/episode_60_earthquake_machine.html
Bridge Test

They went out to the old span (circa 1927) of the Carquinez bridge (Wikipedia article) that links Vallejo, CA, to Crockett. The old span is a steel cantilever design and was the first major bridge in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Grant's motor was clamped to one of the bridge supports and they began the process of tuning in the motor. Adam and Jamie stood on the bridge as they were doing this, showing their confidence in this being busted. Adam: "MythBusters is nothing if not a compendium of ways in which Jamie and I have been wrong."

To their surprise, they were able to get the entire bridge to start oscillating. Adam could feel the vibrations hundreds of feet and several supports away. Jamie compared the vibrations he was feeling to a big semitrailer truck cruising by. Jamie: "It actually makes a little concerned, believe it or not."

After an hour of testing, though, they weren't able to get anything stronger than the vibrations they initially felt. No earthquake.

busted

Hmmm, thanks lostinself.

I don't remember it ending that way, but as I said it was a while ago that I saw it and I definitely could have remembered it wrong. :-[

Nienna: Here's a summary of the experiment (from a poster on a site called Advanced Physics Forums) that seems to reflect your memory of what happened:

...The "Myth Busters Show" tried various experiments and various resonance producing machines finally settling on a 5 lb.device that they attached to a fairly big and old steel bridge.When they tweaked the frequency of this resonance device to a level that matched the resonance in the bridge's steel, what they found was that after about an hour's time the whole bridge started to mildly vibrate and shake! They finished up this episode by asking he question "what would happen if we attached a 200 lb.resonance device to this bridge instead of a 5 lb.one?"

Link: http://www.advancedphysics.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6748

FWIW

Meager1 said:
There is also this aspect..

Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of
violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into
buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any
other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any
of those?
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of
those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.

And there is also the ancient "crystal technology" that could be utilized again as well.

Thanks!

One of many summer news:

"Doc Chat: Pandemic Influenza Summit in Indianapolis

Air date: July 13, 2008

Send this page to a friend.

Host: Barbara Lewis

Interview: Eric Meslin, PhD
Director, IU Center for Bioethics

The general consensus among public health professionals is that this country will face a flu pandemic.

There is a concerted effort nationwide among state public health departments to think through how such a public health crisis would be handled.

This week in Indianapolis, nearly 100 public health officials from around the country are gathering at the invitation of the Indiana State Board of Health to brainstorm on the problem.

The questions they’ll debate are the ethical questions that inevitably arise in a widespread flu epidemic.

Dr. Eric Meslin, a regular contributor to this program, co-chairs the summit; he directs the IU Center for Bioethics. He joins Barbara Lewis in the studio to tell us a bit more about this summit."

http://soundmedicine.iu.edu/segment.php4?seg=1690

[quote author="Session 3 September 2008"]Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

A: And more.

Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?

A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.[/quote]

[quote author="an earlier session"]Q: Is the war drama merely a play being put on to keep us all distracted and in a state of fear?
A: More or less.
Q: Yet, you said the United States would be bombed, and on another occasion you said there would not be a nuclear war.
A: "Bombs" are not all "nuclear." And, there are "natural bombs." [/quote]

This morning, I had a thought that if "human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe" then it might not have been a coincidence that North America bore the brunt of the cosmic bombardment some 12,000 years ago. At the time, that appeared to be the home of the evil Atlanteans, who wanted to conquer the world. Now we have the Dominionist Americans similarly hell bent on conquering the world. Maybe, North America will again be the center of the coming cosmic cleansing?

Bobo08 said:
Maybe, North America will again be the center of the coming cosmic cleansing?
very possibly, but I don't think people outside the USA should feel too comfy about it!

The suggestion in the transcripts was that the Atlantis that destroyed itself it wasn't so much a nation, as a global empire. Well, the US is pretty much a global empire, if we look at it in terms of the military / industrial / economic / 'bringing the fires of shock-doctrine democracy' complex. There aren't many places in the world that don't form a part of that. Even just an economic meltdown would hit pretty much everywhere by varying degrees depending on 'connectedness'.

Nomad said:
The suggestion in the transcripts was that the Atlantis that destroyed itself it wasn't so much a nation, as a global empire. Well, the US is pretty much a global empire, if we look at it in terms of the military / industrial / economic / 'bringing the fires of shock-doctrine democracy' complex. There aren't many places in the world that don't form a part of that. Even just an economic meltdown would hit pretty much everywhere by varying degrees depending on 'connectedness'.

Yeah, but perhaps even more! When I read the transcripts I interpreted that "Atlantis" was like saying "Western Civilization". So that includes pretty much everyone, as even places like Japan are "Westernized" to some extent.

Nomad said:
Bobo08 said:
Maybe, North America will again be the center of the coming cosmic cleansing?
very possibly, but I don't think people outside the USA should feel too comfy about it!

Yes, and maybe to keep in mind how Cass said there'll be a lot of things happening in the same time or 'close' to one another. If we try to escape linear/time thinking then it opens the door for many levels of changes acting simultaneously, on different levels and maybe the perception of each individual will play the biggest part and determine how they'll experience, 'see' all those happenings? Making any sense?

Each day passing by it's becoming more and more obvious the things are running in a high speed, sort of speaking. The game reviles itself in a frightening graduation of events, for those who pay attention. When reading articles about Palin and Dominionism, it feels like stepping into some really, really bad movie, in which there's just too many completely crazy actors and SF concepts, movements, prophets, complete, sick chaos. If all this isn't enough to wake up someone, then I don't know...

And because of that, I can't shake off the 'feeling' things are happening on many levels, in high speed, the curtain is being slowly removed and the show is starting. Flood and fires, meteors, economy crash, epidemics, NLOs, Fascism/Dominionism and One government... It starts to look like a completely logical turn of events, instead of some trash movie script. It brings reality back home.

Alice

Keits quote cought my eye.

Q: (A) I want to ask about the collapse of the World Trade Center. There is evidence of seismicity and unusual pulses that seem to have simply disintegrated matter.
A: Very good observation, but that does not mean human sabotage either. There were certainly "pulses." They were of a "natural" source that was "sculpted" or "shaped" and directed.
Q: What do you mean by a 'natural source?'
A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed. An artificial earthquake sort of.

I posted this yesterday under the Signs Economic Commentary for 22 September 2008, as I noticed something that may or may not be significant. Now reading the above, I'm starting to wonder.

RedFox said:
All the main points aside, I wanted to requote part of the above article.
*Should personnel be needed at an earthquake in California, for example, all or part of the brigade could be scrambled there, depending on the extent of the need and the specialties involved.*
Parhaps I'm being paranoid here, but now I'm wondering if there planning an earthquake in California (i.e. the supposed 'big one').

Nothing like hiding your plans out in the open?

I feel the same as Alice. These days, every time I turn on my computer I wonder for how long there will be electricity. What will happen
when one day we find out that internet is gone, and that we are each on our own, without information, not knowing what is going on on the planet?

But, since I live in Serbia, and have been here during NATO bombing, I can say that it is worst when you are imaging things than when they actually
happen. People do have some mysterious survival insticts and most of them adopt to situation pretty fast and are able to function in a way they were never been able under "normal" circumstances.

Also, sometimes, I have a feeling of expectation, like on some deep level I knew all the time what is coming and like whole my life and lessons I have learned were "preparation" for this crucial point. Considering possibility that we all have chosen this point of time and space to be born, this might hold some truth to all people living here and now.

Back
Top Bottom