Session 3 September 2008

NormaRegula

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Nela said:
Also, sometimes, I have a feeling of expectation, like on some deep level I knew all the time what is coming and like whole my life and lessons I have learned were "preparation" for this crucial point. Considering possibility that we all have chosen this point of time and space to be born, this might hold some truth to all people living here and now.
Had this same feeling...on and off...since childhood. I tried to brush it off, first thinking it was crazy, then eliminating any deep thoughts as to why by way of distractions and foolishness. Perhaps those distractions (tilting at political windmills, without any knowledge of psychopathy) and embarrassing acts (like joining a conservative Christian church!) were lessons in themselves, possibly preparing me to understand and deal with the dark days to come.

Observing the confused expressions of my friends, co-workers, and neighbors as they try to make sense of dangerously escalating world events, while desperately clinging to their programmed dreams of a savior, be it spiritual (Jesus, with sword in hand, will save me from the tribulation!) or political (Obama or Palin, sword in hand, will take on the bad guys and/or banker swine!) is interesting...and sad at the same time.

Were it not for my past political/spiritual adventures, I probably would be another "believer" whose dreams are about to be crushed...literally in some cases. While I'm far from cleaning out my machine, gaining greater insight into the lies of two controlling systems that are in serious need of being busted wide open via the truth has helped me to be less fearful and to accept "what will be, will be."

Knowledge does indeed protect. That protection is not necessarily for my physical body, but knowledge for my soul...which is more lasting in the long run. :)
 

gdpetti

Jedi Council Member
First, let me ask how the quote feature here works, it seems different than I'm used to, as I can't pull it with the mouse and have to cheat with another page of same (like Naruto! ;D)

But, since I live in Serbia, and have been here during NATO bombing, I can say that it is worst when you are imaging things than when they actually happen. People do have some mysterious survival instincts and most of them adopt to situation pretty fast and are able to function in a way they were never been able under "normal" circumstances.
This is where I wonder about this current 4dSTS script for pumping up the negative energy for next year... it seems they have to play with the mouse awhile before eating it as that C session analogy used, or people would adapt to the environment and the STS would lose valuable potential negative energy. Well, it is interesting to watch from the sidelines, much as the C's mentioned with the coming war in Iraq before it started, stating to the effect that most of us wouldn't be affected. Same as Vietnam mostly as now the 'ugly' scenes of war are left off the tv; that 'out of sight, out of mind' attitude which is true, as it's more like a video game to most, same as some of them want. But the 4dSTS want the potential to ratchet up the negative charge as they poke at the mouse/mice/us to evoke screams and if not engineering properly will only elicte more heads in the sand as people simply give up. They hope in disspear but it could lead to the sort of 'letting go' experience that the early hardcore alcholics who started AA were known for. Such a careful thread to weave for the STS it seems as they try to get their wish to come true. Then add these sociopathic types who must not know what's going on as they try to grab their share of the pie especially as it starts to disappear. It all gets so unreal and must be why people tune out to these catalystic events trying to prod them into 'waking up'. Not sure about the imagination being worse than the real event itself, I guess it depends upon how bad that event is for you and your state of mind about it and how drugged up you are to escape it all. Thus the reason the lesson repeats of course.

As for the sculpted EQ's, I read how the Chinese and Russians are angered about perceived USA engineered false ones, but it's so hard to determine the real nature of these actions without the technical facilities to watch them, sort of like those so-called nuc tests out West, or in Iran etc. It's all a show going on in the background for most of us even as it seems destined to come up front and center onstage. Yes, knowledge of those shadows in the background does prep one for their possible occurance and why even if we're still in the dark.
 

anart

The Living Force
gdpetti said:
This is where I wonder about this current 4dSTS script for pumping up the negative energy for next year... it seems they have to play with the mouse awhile before eating it as that C session analogy used, or people would adapt to the environment and the STS would lose valuable potential negative energy. Well, it is interesting to watch from the sidelines, much as the C's mentioned with the coming war in Iraq before it started, stating to the effect that most of us wouldn't be affected. Same as Vietnam mostly as now the 'ugly' scenes of war are left off the tv; that 'out of sight, out of mind' attitude which is true, as it's more like a video game to most, same as some of them want. But the 4dSTS want the potential to ratchet up the negative charge as they poke at the mouse/mice/us to evoke screams and if not engineering properly will only elicte more heads in the sand as people simply give up. They hope in disspear but it could lead to the sort of 'letting go' experience that the early hardcore alcholics who started AA were known for. Such a careful thread to weave for the STS it seems as they try to get their wish to come true. Then add these sociopathic types who must not know what's going on as they try to grab their share of the pie especially as it starts to disappear. It all gets so unreal and must be why people tune out to these catalystic events trying to prod them into 'waking up'. Not sure about the imagination being worse than the real event itself, I guess it depends upon how bad that event is for you and your state of mind about it and how drugged up you are to escape it all. Thus the reason the lesson repeats of course.

As for the sculpted EQ's, I read how the Chinese and Russians are angered about perceived USA engineered false ones, but it's so hard to determine the real nature of these actions without the technical facilities to watch them, sort of like those so-called nuc tests out West, or in Iran etc. It's all a show going on in the background for most of us even as it seems destined to come up front and center onstage. Yes, knowledge of those shadows in the background does prep one for their possible occurance and why even if we're still in the dark.
Apologies, gd, but this post is rather difficult to understand. Could you clarify your point?
 

dant

The Living Force
dant said:
[...]
Sorry I don't have the specific link where I read this somewhere.
[...]
Of course, I cannot vouch the veracity of such links/quotes below
and perhaps they are highly subjective, I don't know. If there is a
police report in the public record of where it occurred - that would be
something, but then again, maybe the OSS purged the records. ;)

FWIW, Here is what I found and seems it's in many different places,
so using the following keywords (I used google)

"Tesla sledge resonance earthquake"

Some links:
=========

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_resonance said:
[...]
Nikola Tesla established a laboratory on Houston Street in New York at 46 E. There, at one point while experimenting with mechanical oscillators, he allegedly generated a resonance of several buildings causing complaints to the police. As the speed grew he hit the resonance frequency of his own building and belatedly realizing the danger he was forced to apply a sledge hammer to terminate the experiment, just as the astonished police arrived.[5]
[...]
_http://www.tfcbooks.com/teslafaq/q&a_054.htm said:
[...]
Just as the cops rushed into Tesla's laboratory to tackle—they knew not what—the vibrations stopped and they beheld a strange sight. They arrived just in time to see the tall gaunt figure of the inventor swing a heavy sledge hammer and shatter a small iron contraption mounted on the post in the middle of the room. Pandemonium gave way to a deep, heavy silence
[...]
_http://www.bariumblues.com/telegeodynamics.htm said:
[...]
Tesla's vibrator had found the resonant frequency of a deep sandy layer of subsoil beneath his building, setting off a small earthquake. Soon Tesla's own building began to quake. It is reported that just as the police broke into his lab, Tesla was seen smashing the device with a sledge hammer, the only way he could promptly stop it.
[...]
Dan
 

gdpetti

Jedi Council Member
:rolleyes:
Most likely me thinking out loud again as I've tried to understand the STS mindset. The cat and the mouse effect as the 4dSTS unrole their last act of the play. Timing seems the key to a great performance at any level so I'm trying to figure out the moves in the dark. Never an easy task, but you know it's there and can sense it coming.

Other military related events such as those sculpted EQ's during 9-11 have been talked about on that infamous Sorcha Faal site (best link page I've encountered on the net) every so often using so-called FSB reports, which are of course as suspect as most CIA/FBI sponsored reporting in the USA media. But like the C's mention of 4dSTS uses of the truth when it suits their needs, any 3dSTS source or opponent can do the same in regards to telling the truth about their enemy. Take out the 'rant' and what's left is usually interesting. Another possible piece of the puzzle that is left hanging like a 2000 election ballot in the USA left for later interpretation. Other sites gave early mention early rigging the structure to 'blow' that weekend and as the C's mentioned about those UFO events, always look at the early stories that come out. The first witnesses to the Pentagon attack said roughly the same thing, and it wasn't a large airliner. Most of this gets lost in the clutter later as the official story is sent out.

Most of time it seems the authors of these postings are trying to interprete events themselves in the dark, grasping for the unseen but thinly known as if guessing like Jessup in the annontated copy of that UFO book of his. Some stories seem like garbage that becomes a burden if not disposed of, but later a link to the truth. One such piece was when I was investigating offshore opportunities ( :lol: if only I knew when to sell out and not be attracted so much by that dark rabbit hole) and some guy with a website down in the Caribbean was talking about this bill always making its way around DC looking for the right time (Pearl Harbor type event) for passage. I read it in the late 90's and thought it some conspiracy crap. I didn't know much about the guy until latter. He was an ex-member of Congress. But a few years later that bill came out of the closet as the Patriot Act. Now that got my attention! That missing piece of garbage took on a whole new light as other pieces then started to fit together and a new section of the puzzle came into the light. We each have our own method through the madness it seems.

Funny process of discovery. You just never know where those pieces will come from, so I continue to watch for more of the same. Curiosity may kill the cat, but the cat has no fear of death, just a reaction against it. So how does the 4dSTS mind envision the final act of their game here? How to achieve maximum feeding? That what I'm trying to understand. Now, given that Serbian statement on how people can adapt to events around them, in crisis situations, how will those attempting to provoke fear make their next move? It's no wonder they are going back in time so much to rearrange the show as the C's mentioned, for each change in their script creates an equal and opposite change in all others.

Just trying to follow the show as it unfolds. Sorry for the confusion, but it's all very confusing anyway. I was just picking up on that Serbian angle on how people respond to circumstances around them alongside the fear imagined vs the actual event occurring, how anticipation plays into the script as that Day After Tomorrow assist provides. Maybe as some of those UFO sightings ,like one of Laura's, in which the intent was to induce fear by making their presence known and not just felt. Fear creation and how people react or respond to it. I found that line interesting, so I might have started thinking a little too much out loud.

Just trying to put those crazy pieces together, for they always seem to fit sooner or later. :cool:
 

anart

The Living Force
Hello - gdpetti????

gdp said:
Most likely me thinking out loud again as I've tried to understand the STS mindset.
First off, you are STS - if you are human, on planet Earth in September of 2008, you are STS.

Secondly, have you not seen the numerous requests to you about clarifying your posts?  Since you have not responded to them and continue to ramble on in your posts, I assume that you have not seen these posts addressed to you - not that you are simply ignoring them.

Please understand that your noise to signal ration in your posts is very high.  Your posts are difficult to understand and ramble on as if you are writing for yourself only and not others.  Please - in the future - employ external consideration and write as concisely and clearly as you possibly can.  If your readers have to put more effort into reading what you write than you do into writing it then you are doing something very, very wrong.

Please reply to this post of mine, so it is understood that the message has been received.   At this point, it appears that you are not at all concerned with your noise level, which would indicate that other measures might need to be taken - since the several other attempts to address this issue have received no response from you whatsoever.  Certainly you are not just ignoring those posts, so I'm personally requesting that you acknowledge that you understand this.
 

Julius

Jedi
NormaRegula said:
Nela said:
Also, sometimes, I have a feeling of expectation, like on some deep level I knew all the time what is coming and like whole my life and lessons I have learned were "preparation" for this crucial point. Considering possibility that we all have chosen this point of time and space to be born, this might hold some truth to all people living here and now.
Had this same feeling...on and off...since childhood.
I had it too, and by talking about it to a few people I wonder how many felt the same? Who never felt 'special'? Who never felt him/herself to be 'the one'?

For now I think it is important to be aware if it is not some form of predatory/illusory thinking full of expectation only to distract us from the real time 'action' and from the Work.
 

Buddy

The Living Force
gdpetti said:
Most likely me thinking out loud again...

...so I continue to watch for more of the same...

Just trying to follow the show as it unfolds.

Just trying to put those crazy pieces together...


This all seems fine if one were merely meditating or dreaming...


- fwiw
 

NormaRegula

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Clonix said:
I had it too, and by talking about it to a few people I wonder how many felt the same? Who never felt 'special'? Who never felt him/herself to be 'the one'?

For now I think it is important to be aware if it is not some form of predatory/illusory thinking full of expectation only to distract us from the real time 'action' and from the Work.
That's an excellent point to make. Just to clarify my earlier post, I don't recall thinking that I might be "the special one" who would change the world. I just kind of knew that things were going to get less comfy...and that there might be drastic changes that might make for some tough choices. (Kept this to myself until recently due to the fear of being thought crazy.)

Ever since childhood, I felt I wasn't intelligent, relied too much on emotions, and was confused as to why I couldn't successfully "play the game" or "get with the program" (check out those phrases!) that society demands. Sure, I faked it, finally settling on a career that made me feel nominally important...or cool. That was definitely feeling special, although I never equated my job, or the false mask I wore around my coworkers, with the future. Something inside me said "you gotta get yourself together" before it happens. Maybe that was my essence speaking. It was, most likely, my predators mind that placed me on the wrong path...or paths as it turned out!

Since starting the Work, I've had to rethink a lot of what I once thought was important in "getting myself together." ("Getting yourself together" is an interesting phrase, too. As in identifying and gathering up all those little "Is" and programs, then putting them in a cage for future reference, perhaps?)

Looking back, much of what I once believed in and carried out because of those false beliefs makes me cringe. Yet, were it not for those painful lessons, I wouldn't be here, making difficult efforts to obtain, analyse, and understand true knowledge about myself, others, and the world in order to be ready for whatever may come. Don't know if I'll make it in time, although hypothetically there is no time, so ever onward...
 

Color

Jedi
Hi NormaRegula,

this is a bit of a long reply, but you've touched the subject I'm thinking about a lot, these days...
It's time to get it 'out', in the open, to reorganize my concepts :)

NormaRegula said:
That's an excellent point to make. Just to clarify my earlier post, I don't recall thinking that I might be "the special one" who would change the world. I just kind of knew that things were going to get less comfy...and that there might be drastic changes that might make for some tough choices. (Kept this to myself until recently due to the fear of being thought crazy.)
if I'm reading it right, you're talking about some sort of anxiety one experiences, when becoming more and more aware
of something other 'at stake' than just social acceptances, playing it 'right' and satisfying one's needs at the same time?

NormaRegula said:
Ever since childhood, I felt I wasn't intelligent, relied too much on emotions, and was confused as to why I couldn't successfully "play the game" or "get with the program" (check out those phrases!) that society demands.
It could of been an awareness of the reality, of our Ponerized society, where emotions are defined as a strange, useful tool for
dominion or just a huge obstacle, if not implemented that way. It's such a perfect set up, how many souled
people have the enough courage, leveled with a right amount ofexperience or/and informations available - to See through it?!
Especially while growing up, being dependable on others and all, not to mention more perfidious set ups, Cass talked about,
for the individuals which are here to 'make a difference'.
Instead, people become introverted, feel 'not intelligent' and 'too emotional', etc...

NormaRegula said:
Sure, I faked it, finally settling on a career that made me feel nominally important...or cool. That was definitely feeling special, although I never equated my job, or the false mask I wore around my coworkers, with the future. Something inside me said "you gotta get yourself together" before it happens. Maybe that was my essence speaking. It was, most likely, my predators mind that placed me on the wrong path...or paths as it turned out!
It's hard to see 'happenings' of our life, once we get familiar with the Work, for what they truly are. Maybe even more hard
not to 'throw it all out with a baby water' once we are confronted with a glimpse of the illusion we were programmed into,
and then chose to believe in.

Since I've found Cass/SOTT sites and started to inform myself about the Work, about many fields of life I didn't give too much
of a serious thought before, except knowing something is rotten and avoided trusting it (like politics, religion, history),
it's been more of a constant reexamining and questioning memories/feelings of my so far life - as a preparation for a true Work.

The most important thing, in this process, is understanding of many concepts, like 'external-internal consideration',
'strategic enclosure', which are also constantly reappearing within this forum's threads. It helps me reading those and
observing my own re-circuiting, while I fight for my own, true understanding of the same. It's a process...

I observed people (and myself) throwing it all away and judging themselves and others with a cruelty of a new-born rage,
cause they were able to catch bits of a Truth, about this planet and their own programs, only for so long
to be thrown right into another depth of illusion, which embrace new concepts only on the surface, and use them
for further programming, even deeper Ponerization.

As far as I can see - it's a back-up program, even more subtle and vicious than the major one,
cause it leaves one in a firm belief they are finally 'doing the right thing', even some sort of a redemption for
all the 'wrongs' they did before. Something Dominionism studied carefully and used it for their own purpose.
Maybe even that's what it means how a person, being overwhelmed with emotions- can be more dangerous
than a non-emotional person.

So, I would be really careful in 'judging' those paths, turns and twists, one's life is constituted with. ;)
Like I said, the healthiest point I found is - observing it all as only a Preparation for the Work.
Everything's in question :rolleyes:


[quote author=NormaRegula]Since starting the Work, I've had to rethink a lot of what I once thought was important in "getting myself together." ("Getting yourself together" is an interesting phrase, too. As in identifying and gathering up all those little "Is" and programs, then putting them in a cage for future reference, perhaps?)

Looking back, much of what I once believed in and carried out because of those false beliefs makes me cringe. Yet, were it not for those painful lessons, I wouldn't be here, making difficult efforts to obtain, analyse, and understand true knowledge about myself, others, and the world in order to be ready for whatever may come. [/quote]

As I'm opening my eyes for the horrors and deceptions of this world, when I look at a mirror - I see it all reflected back to me.
Through me. Through my own deceptions, manipulations, lies...The world is staring at me from my own eyes.
I've never expected 'One' concept to hit me back this way :-[

Am I losing my mind? Not afraid of that. I've already lost, more or less willingly, all that ever considered to be important.
I've betrayed it all. All of my 'innocence', if that even existed, ever.
Is it possible that when one starts to finally come to her/his senses, it feels the exact opposite?
Cause that's how I interpret what's happening to me. In a way, I'm fighting the final enemy - me.

No matter if I was programmed to it, during my grow-up-phase, and later – it’s me who adopted it.
And here they are: all of my own lies, inventions... Buffers. Emotional fireworks which seem so apocryphally now.
Untrue. All of my 'suffering'... And can not help feeling I’m fighting some dark part of me, while working on
my aim… (Better said- creating an Aim.) Not a predator, as some foreign thing. The predator is ME.
All the pride once taken in being ‘my own person’, with ‘my own thoughts and actions , supported with the pain
others 'caused' me... all collapsed and crashed down, right over/on my head. What a bunch of illusions…

And now it’s like being stretched over some middle-age-torturing machine, a real torture, this ‘me’ I’m fighting with.
But I wouldn’t call it suffering, cause it’s not like anything experienced before. Can not cry over ‘poor me’,
cause it’s many concepts of me - I’m fighting with. There’s no victim here, except maybe some ‘True’ me...
But that’s just another concept, at the time, sort of a dream I can not hold onto at the moment, it’s just too abstract,
poorly showing in my actions...

Not being a kid anymore and knowing better than blaming someone else, or just the world around me…
Once you figoure out there's a way to learn, find out about the tactics of 'this world'
- one's left with no excuses. And what I see 'OUT and IN' is not a pretty picture.
At moments, it’s like ripping away a part of my own flesh. You know it’s something you don’t want to be,
you don’t like and don’t need anymore, but it’s been so long with you, as a part of you – it hurts like hell to get rid of it. :cry:

Maybe that’s what all those SOTT recommended books are saying – when we choose to stop identifying with our false identities,
programs, we have to face the predator within – a tremendous fear of ‘loosing ourselves’, a fear of nothingness…
It takes a lip of faith and a strong determination to go through that process, cause there’s a moment when we let go
and the ‘Real I’ is not yet visible. It’s like staring at all the horrors of the world, within ourselves.

I’m fighting with a panic, with desire to hold onto the first known thing… And sometimes I do. Ran back. :scared:
Then, it’s twice as hard to go through it again. But holding onto becomes just that – holding onto an illusion.
The pleasure of identification is taken away and necessity of letting go becomes painfully obvious.

[quote author=NormaRegula]Don't know if I'll make it in time, although hypothetically there is no time, so ever onward...
[/quote]

Time - as another 3D concept, means little, actually. If you can get a grip on some of your life's lessons,
in what kind of a time-circle-frame they've been happening, re-playing.. More and and more, I become convinced how time-frame
is nothing more than a perfect excuse, for an 'awakening person', not to follow/act upon their destiny.
It's an illusion, maybe the greatest one of them all, to keep souls captured and still. :evil:

Alice
 

NormaRegula

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Hello, Alice.

Alice said:
If I'm reading it right, you're talking about some sort of anxiety one experiences, when becoming more and more aware of something other 'at stake' than just social acceptances, playing it 'right' and satisfying one's needs at the same time?
Yup. There was definitely anxiety, knowing something was terribly wrong with myself and the way society was set up, yet I chose to brush aside any momentary thinking or serious searching as to why this was so for most of my life.

Alice said:
Not being a kid anymore and knowing better than blaming someone else, or just the world around me…
Once you figoure out there's a way to learn, find out about the tactics of 'this world'
- one's left with no excuses. And what I see 'OUT and IN' is not a pretty picture.
At moments, it’s like ripping away a part of my own flesh. You know it’s something you don’t want to be,
you don’t like and don’t need anymore, but it’s been so long with you, as a part of you – it hurts like hell to get rid of it.
Yup. Extremely difficult to give up. It's like the miser not wanting to part with his money even though he knows he is starving and might die because he refuses to spend more for better nourishment. Or the "currency" of giving up ones illusions, dishonesties, prejudices, etc. that one must pay with upfront, with no economizing, tricks, and manipulations, before they can truly begin to see, according to the First Initiation, by Jeanne de Salzmann.

Norma Regula said:
Don't know if I'll make it in time, although hypothetically there is no time, so ever onward...
Should have stated: "Don't know if I'll make it this time (as in the hypothetical coming Wave), although hypothetically there is no time, so ever onward...

Alice said:
Time - as another 3D concept, means little, actually. If you can get a grip on some of your life's lessons,
in what kind of a time-circle-frame they've been happening, re-playing.. More and and more, I become convinced how time-frame is nothing more than a perfect excuse, for an 'awakening person', not to follow/act upon their destiny.
It's an illusion, maybe the greatest one of them all, to keep souls captured and still.
Now that got me thinking that I may be using an excuse of "I've got "all the time" in the Universe" to get it right, so maybe I can slack off here and there... Whoa! That "timey thing" is evil!!! :evil:
 

Color

Jedi
This, which is a very nice fitting analogy, imho;

NormaRegula said:
It's like the miser not wanting to part with his money even though he knows he is starving and might die because he refuses to spend more for better nourishment. Or the "currency" of giving up ones illusions, dishonesties, prejudices, etc. that one must pay with upfront, with no economizing, tricks, and manipulations, before they can truly begin to see, according to the First Initiation, by Jeanne de Salzmann..
and this:

NormaRegula said:
Now that got me thinking that I may be using an excuse of "I've got "all the time" in the Universe" to get it right, so maybe I can slack off here and there... Whoa! That "timey thing" is evil!!!.
creates a 'perfect circle', when quoting from http://www.gurdjieff.org/salzmann3.htm site, you've mentioned, above, there goes a quote from it:

You have no measure with which to measure yourselves. You live exclusively according to “I like” or “I don’t like,” you have no appreciation except for yourself. You recognize nothing above you—theoretically, logically, perhaps, but actually no. That is why you are demanding and continue to believe that everything is cheap and that you have enough in your pocket to buy everything you like. You recognize nothing above you, either outside yourself or inside. That is why, I repeat, you have no measure and live passively according to your likes and dislikes.
:halo:

Alice
 

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
... the hatred of the world towards Germany
I'm thinking that the hatred of the world is more easily incited by the financial crisis that just about any other action at this point. It's because in our STS environment, people always get riled up when something hits them in the pocketbook, any issue with the economy makes the economy issue #1, every time, etc.

Do others around the globe have feedback regarding attitude toward the US changing since the advent of the financial crisis? I spoke to a French woman (who lives in the US) who just returned from France and she says everyone there is talking about it, and they're blaming the US -- though that's just one viewpoint.
 

Ruth

The Living Force
PopHistorian said:
Do others around the globe have feedback regarding attitude toward the US changing since the advent of the financial crisis? I spoke to a French woman (who lives in the US) who just returned from France and she says everyone there is talking about it, and they're blaming the US -- though that's just one viewpoint.
It seems to me that people still have difficulty coming to terms with the reality of inconectedness about the world, they still live in their 'comfortable little zones' and don't really 'get' that if there's a financial crisis in the Untited States that it impacts GLOBALLY. Like so many things. They think they are separated from it. And they WANT to believe that.

People who are 'in the know' (such as politicians and world leaders) are too afraid to say anything against the United States for fear of offending. If it were a family, it would be like offending the out of control, disreputable and very rich uncle who always behaves badly and drunkenly at family reunions :/

I think this villification that you are talking about was the one 'manufactured' in Germany towards the Jews and now 'manufactured' in the USA against Arabs. And I don't think that the faction in the USA responsible for this could at the time, find a way to 'blame' Arabs for something that originated in their own back yard.

The general population doesn't even believe in psychopaths, they are simply not ready to see reality, or even how bad things have really become. I don't think there's much negative feeling directed at America or at the ordinary population from where I am. At least, that seems how it is at the moment. Who knows how it will be in the future?
 

Raintree

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Q: (discussion of probiotics and using them along with any antibiotic). (DD) The silver I've got... this BioPharma in India can't understand why this particular type of silver does not disrupt probiotics because every single colloidal silver experimentation that they've been doing, they had to supplement, and nobody knows why this process that makes this silver doesn't affect probiotics. That's something that they're undertaking a study on now. Because ionic silver will kill the probiotics... (A***) I wanna ask, do I have a problem with this bacteria as well?

[...]

Q: (DD) Quick question about the probiotic thing. Why is that this elemental colloidal silver doesn't disrupt intestinal bacteria?

A: Does not bind in the same way due to "shape".

Q: (DD) Yeah, well, we saw these TDM photographs that showed the shape, but it doesn't have anything to do with the negative particle charge as opposed to the positive charge of ionic silver? Does the positive particle charge, as opposed to the negative particle charge of ionic silver, have some effect that spares the probiotics?

A: Has some effect, but the main issue is the shape which does not fit the same binding site.
I have an question I would like to ask. Does anyone know if the Elemental Colloidal Silver (ECS) that is being talked about in the above session is something like the following brand?

_http://www.shopwiki.com/search/Colloidal+Silver

I am referring to the one that is supposed to be an "elemental silver" for 13 dollars...

Or is it actually only the following "patented" ECS product from this site and other sites carrying the same product:

_http://www.advancedsilversolution.com/

?

edit: here is the actual company site:

_https://www.nutronix.com/store/products.asp?page=product&cat1=75
 
Top Bottom