Session 30 August 2014

Extraordinary session!! and thank you very much. For years and every time that I showered, gave me a cold water shower on winter or summer, but from one day to another I stopped to do that!! I will have to retake that!!, greetings.

SAO said:
loreta said:
A shower of 15 minutes it is too much. Here in Spain we pay for the water, it is not free. So 15 minutes of water is impossible. What is the minimum I can shower? Two days now of cold shower, I love this. I have to say that it is cold water but I really don't know the exact temperature. But I was loving very hot showers. And now the contrast is very interesting, just cold water on me is very invigorating, I feel my body much more, my muscles, my bones under cold water. It is like a new way to feel the skin, the blood... And I feel relax after the shower. I think it is a fantastic idea this cold protocol. Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences concerning this subject. And thanks to the C's. :)

I would recommend buying a water saving shower head. Do a google or amazon search, there's a bunch of products out there. It can dramatically cut water usage so you can stay in the shower for 15 minutes and use about as much water as previously you used in 5 minutes, for example.

Thanks for the idea. I will look for that.

(Perceval) You got any more questions?

(Carlisle) What was the cause of the recent fish die-offs off of the UK coastline?

A: Methane.

----------------------------------- -------------------------------- -------------------------------
News from Xalisco, Mexico:

Until yesterday, 82 tons of dead fish have been extracted from Caxititlan lagoon in Jalisco; was polluted by urban "downloads"
According to technical studies, the lagoon is a body of water that is contaminated by the direct reception of the downloads and the urban poor operation of the plants, said state agencies; the figure is equivalent to more than three million species removed without life.
The director of surveillance and Control of the Proepa, said that they have evidence that Caxititlan Lagoon is a Lake contaminated glass and which "make us say that the most likely and direct cause is receiving shock and malfunction of the plant".

In addition, he said that there is a report of the national of the water Commission (Conagua) is confirmed where the contamination by the chemical study of the values that make up the vessel and deficiency of oxygen in the same.

Read more: http://www.animalpolitico.com

First time I started taking the cold shower I could only stand for a very short time, and the hardest part was to start.

But then I remembered something: Some years ago I spent a few months per year nearby a waterfall. We had only 2 minutes walk to go there and every morning we took a shower in that definetely VERY cold water. We got used to it and enjoyed it and felt very fit. I came back to this place a few weeks ago and could not resist taking a shower again although the weather was cold. But I did it. Boy, was THAT cold! The body really got to its limits, even breathing was a little hard. And it took a long time until my body got his usual temperature. I felt like an icecube. But I repeated it next day and I liked that definitely fresh feeling afterwards.

So during my second day of starting the cold shower programm I always thought of that really cold showers in the waterfall and how I "survived" them and felt very well and I talked to my body that he should remember, remember, remember ......

And next morning it was no problem to stand in the shower for about 10 minutes. The only problem I had, was that I was getting bored ;-)

Third day I had different water, maybe a little colder and I only could stand for about 5 minutes. I waited, until I was shivering and shivering and shivering and then decided to stop. But in my memory I think the point is to get really very very cold deep inside and if you have reached that point then you can stop .. :halo: :knitting:

mum-didi said:
God ! I am not willing to take cold showers. This is torture as I am usually always cold.
Will wait till it arrives in my city ;)

Between us, I am not afraid about Ebola, I don't know why. It could be thoughtlessness or confidence in the future (the wave will arrive before)...

Thank you Laura for making that session even if you needed some rest. Hope you feel better :)

Don't forget the normalicy bias.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26063.0.html

Normalcy Bias

THE MISCONCEPTION: Your fight-or-flight instincts kick in and you panic when disaster strikes.

THE TRUTH: You often become abnormally calm and pretend everything is normal in a crisis.

(Windmill Knight) In the context of the spirit release therapy, when Heather was seeing past lives and workers and fallen angels, I'm wondering how literal were those things, or were they metaphoric?

A: Metaphoric.

I had been following that thread with great interest until it was moved and was wondering if you Windmill Knight or Laura had a thought about what they were actually metaphors for?

Thanks for the informative session. Started working with the cold showers now myself this week. At first it seemed a little daunting to have to "force" myself to to drop the temp, but after the first couple of plunges I look forward to it. I am still starting with it a little warm but drop it down gradually pretty quickly. Not sure of the exact temp, so I might want to order that shower head that was mentioned in the thread. It helped that I would do it after a busy night at work and I was already pretty warm and was craving a cooler shower. But now that I seem to be getting over the fear/resistance in my mind, what was once anxiety at the idea of "dealing" with the cold has now turned into excitement at experiencing the event. Such a little thing of controlled suffering can do wonders. Not only does it seem to have a nice refreshing affect on my body, but I think it might be a way to help with rewiring the mind through discipline. This simple core practice is already changing my perception with the anxiety to excitement switch i mentioned before, and I thought about using the experience to extrapolate into other everyday on-goings. When stress hits, try and remember the sensation of the cold hitting me and how it can be shocking and still the mind for a moment, and then how refreshing and calming it can make me feel.

I saw a couple posts about using pipe breath to help people get through it and was wondering how integrating the 2 may be beneficial. The idea that popped into mind was adding another element that gets activated upon use of EE. Some mentioned soaping up and washing as a way to keep busy while "enduring" the event, but once you get past the anxiety part and look forward to it the perception change can put you in a better state to utilize the practice. the resistance is gone and you "open up" to it in a way, like removing a restrictive/constrictive (mainly mental it seems to me, but which can usurp emotional to fight) energy block. So EE could be used to help acclimate one to the transition, but once there it could be used as meditative practice. The idea was to add the calm, refreshing, and clarity sensations I get from the protocol that helps get stimulated from the cold shower as a primary physical stimulation and integrate it to EE breathing so it adds another element to it on recall as you do the practice normally, or when used in stressful situations to keep calm and focused. The hypothesis is to help train the sensations experienced physically(and the beneficial effects generated) to be linked with breath, so that when one utilizes the breathing techniques, body memory and the benefits generated from the experience get recalled and activated too.

Anthony said:
A: Connect the chakras for superstrength and resistance.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Are there any more specific practical exercises we can do to connect chakras?

A: [letters come very rapidly] Talking and working out issues is the way to train the machine. But more than that, it is necessary to master the self and that requires suffering which turns on DNA.

Can someone help me understand this better? Is connecting the chakras the same as working with kundalini?

I'm a bit confused about how talking and working out issues helps connect chakras. I can see how it would be beneficial for the throat chakra, but I don't get the whole connection thing.

Any clarification would be appreciated! :)

You need to overcome fear. Then more subtle bodies star working properly. Being happy(creative energy high level) help transfer self to this plane. Tears are and outcome of this. By checking you temple(physical body you can measure how subtle energy is working within your physical body( chi, prana)

seiw83 said:
You need to overcome fear. Then more subtle bodies star working properly. Being happy(creative energy high level) help transfer self to this plane. Tears are and outcome of this. By checking you temple(physical body you can measure how subtle energy is working within your physical body( chi, prana)

Thanks, but my question was:

I'm a bit confused about how talking and working out issues helps connect chakras. I can see how it would be beneficial for the throat chakra, but I don't get the whole connection thing.

Fear isn't an issue right now. I'm more curious about what the Cs meant by this, and how it works.

Connecting chakras is being intellectually and emotionally engaged with other colinear individuals. This comes about via The Work processes which are many and varied. However, getting to that stage is what we do in FOTCM after we get to know people well and are sure they aren't whackos.

Rx said:
(Windmill Knight) In the context of the spirit release therapy, when Heather was seeing past lives and workers and fallen angels, I'm wondering how literal were those things, or were they metaphoric?

A: Metaphoric.

I had been following that thread with great interest until it was moved and was wondering if you Windmill Knight or Laura had a thought about what they were actually metaphors for?

I asked the question because I had observed in many of the transcribed SRT sessions, including mine, that the stories described as actual past lives could very well work as metaphors for the psychological dramas that the individuals live in this life. So Heather was really seeing something. If it was a past life, then it resonates with this life in this curious symbolic way, and that's interesting. Or maybe it wasn't a past life at all, but a description of the psyche with a metaphorical story.

The same could apply to the 'workers' and 'fallen angels', although in that case I was already inclined to think of them not as actual spiritual attachments, but more like psychic energies or programs, which would explain why they seemed to be rather 'flat' in their dialogues and reactions when engaged by Patrick. Although I didn't discount that some could be real attachments.

In short, metaphoric of some aspects of the internal landscape of the person being 'read'.

Thanks for the session.

My question is, with an upcoming ice age who needs cold protocols :P

Or maybe that's why they are needed.

Back
Top Bottom