Session 30 August 2014

loreta said:
So when we live in warm countries, like me in the Canary Islands, what to do with the cold protocol? The water this morning for my shower was cold but not too much cold. Then it came warm, really. Is there something to do in cases like me?

Yeah, water in Canaria is far warmer than on the Spanish mainland. So what I do is putting a great cube of ice in a bowl where I soak a sponge (I found one that has holes on one side, which soaks a pretty good amount of water) repeatedly and splash it over my body. In doing that, I am standing with my feet in the bowl so as to conserve as much water as possible in the process, and finally splash all the remaining water over my body, with some unavoidable screams. Intermittently, I switch to a bath with a couple of big ice cubes in there.

Hope this helps, Loreta.

Laura said:
Connecting chakras is being intellectually and emotionally engaged with other colinear individuals. This comes about via The Work processes which are many and varied. However, getting to that stage is what we do in FOTCM after we get to know people well and are sure they aren't whackos.

I would also say that the best way to follow the Work path on a daily basis is to have someone side by side who reminds you constantly not to wander from it... Meeting such a person is a real blessing.

Windmill knight said:
Rx said:
(Windmill Knight) In the context of the spirit release therapy, when Heather was seeing past lives and workers and fallen angels, I'm wondering how literal were those things, or were they metaphoric?

A: Metaphoric.

I had been following that thread with great interest until it was moved and was wondering if you Windmill Knight or Laura had a thought about what they were actually metaphors for?

I asked the question because I had observed in many of the transcribed SRT sessions, including mine, that the stories described as actual past lives could very well work as metaphors for the psychological dramas that the individuals live in this life. So Heather was really seeing something. If it was a past life, then it resonates with this life in this curious symbolic way, and that's interesting. Or maybe it wasn't a past life at all, but a description of the psyche with a metaphorical story.

The same could apply to the 'workers' and 'fallen angels', although in that case I was already inclined to think of them not as actual spiritual attachments, but more like psychic energies or programs, which would explain why they seemed to be rather 'flat' in their dialogues and reactions when engaged by Patrick. Although I didn't discount that some could be real attachments.

In short, metaphoric of some aspects of the internal landscape of the person being 'read'.

I was waiting for a transcription to come out but have still no news, there's some parts I wasn't able to fully understand. I also wanted to post it on the thread but the access is restricted now.

Still, this is really interesting and I will have a second session in the end of september.
Here is an extract from my session, when Heather explains what she did :

[…]
H: And the feelings coming up are “I am lonely because I feel lost on what to do.”
S: Oh my god. There’s a deer, just in front of me. She just ran away. A deer, the animal.
P: Nice.
S: Because I’m in the middle of the forest right now, but wow, wonderful!
P: Wonderful. [Ask for Heather to continue]
H: As well as a worry about what my life path has in store for me.
S: Okay. [Still dazzled by the deer appearance]
H: Past life comes up. There’s a man who was supposed to be a leader. A mystic told them he would be born to help their people. He was said to save them from starvation and evil. He was skeptical of this but wondered why he would see things before they happened. Small glimpses here and there. They were not enough to get him in the boat to think that he was rare so to speak, or a savior. Workers in the solar plexus. And feeling coming from them is “We find this energy works just fine.” (laughter).
S: There are workers in the solar plexus?
H: Yes, in the past life.
P: Okay.
H: As well they have an energy about being caught. There’s a worry about being caught.
S: Yes.
H : Fallen angel nearby. Feeling coming from him is he holds agitation [Not sure] toward his family as well as a lonely feeling in the work he does. So I helped him … [hard to understand here]. I cut it out [I guess] the workers spirit control. I went back to the past life. He seemed calm. I cut him to the end of his life. I brought the energy down to this time line. The bubble was within the time line. I opened up the blocks, the energy blended well. Now these energies are a long project it’s a couple [???] They’re still [??? This part I really can't grab the sentence].
P : Really?
H: Yeah. I had an energy of “I know what I need no questions about how it works”. […] I also had an energy of safety and trusting loves.
P: Beautiful.
H: Next one is interesting cause this is where I came out : I had a curiosity energy that my father grants me an acceptance of my decisions and brings in support.
P: Nice.
H: And that’s where I left up. […]

The deer appearance was really dazzling, it's really rare to see them and it had to happen during the SRT. I've been thinking a lot about this past life. Thanks Windmill Knight for bringing some perspective about the metaphoric aspect of it. It really is interesting.

About cold protocols now,
Yesterday I took a cold bath that ended up in shower to keep the water cool and having the whole head underwater. Around 8 minutes. Focus on breathing is key. This is kind of reminding me EE which I've been practicing a lot more regularly those last months. I had the shivering but also felt some "ants" in my belly at some point.
Three steps :
God it's cold !!!Go! (Less and less a problem)
After the first minutes you start to shiver.
You control your breath and you endure, it's even getting enjoyable when you calm down.
I ended up yelling and was euphoric and relaxed afterward. The skin really benefits from it too. This is great and makes one think " I won a battle there".

Alkhemist said:
seiw83 said:
You need to overcome fear. Then more subtle bodies star working properly. Being happy(creative energy high level) help transfer self to this plane. Tears are and outcome of this. By checking you temple(physical body you can measure how subtle energy is working within your physical body( chi, prana)

Thanks, but my question was:

I'm a bit confused about how talking and working out issues helps connect chakras. I can see how it would be beneficial for the throat chakra, but I don't get the whole connection thing.

Fear isn't an issue right now. I'm more curious about what the Cs meant by this, and how it works.

Alkhemist fear is an great issue. As Laura stated there is an need to interact with other individuals, and mostly that interaction is based on our fear. It is an action of mind not the heart when you deal with other people. Fear is connected greatly to all our fails. Past life injures cause this fear. Thus fear is mostly connected to karma. You need to focus on this interaction and check how your actions and others are all based on fear.

Alkhemist said:
I'm a bit confused about how talking and working out issues helps connect chakras. I can see how it would be beneficial for the throat chakra, but I don't get the whole connection thing.

Any clarification would be appreciated! :)

Review sessions 26 July 2014, 26 April 2014, 3 May 2014, and resp. discussions.
You can use the search function with "connect chakras" or "connect centers" to point you to the right paragraphs.

M.T.

has anyone thought about the cold water baths that everyone is doing on tv as a sign to fend off ebola?

Elohir said:
How can you be sure about the temperature of the water without an integrated thermometer ?
I have no indication on my shower system. I think that I could fill a glass with the water from the shower. Then I could test the temperature with a Thermometer. When I would reach 10-15° I could record the right level of the tap. Does someone have another option ?

Tomek said:
When I tried with a little bit colder water, it went really unpleasant. I had huge difficulties to breathe under cold water, like I was panicking or something. I had to stop after a few seconds. The water wasn't even "cold cold", just a little bit under lukewarm.

I habe been hating cold water for years, With experience I noticed that we're not all equal about it :cry:
Some people are just not very sensitive to cold water that's unfair :-[
By the way, I understand you Tomek !

Anyway I'm pretty sure it's very good for health and you can feel how much you're feeling alive and dynamic when you go out from cold water :lol:
We can't blind ourselves in front of all the proofs there are from the benefits of a cold bath/shower

Now got much work to do :halo:

I've started using a "cooking thermometer" - the type you can insert a needle into a roast in the oven and the needle connects to a thermometer. Mine is a digital one, but the analog ones would be just as good.

I've been taking cold showers for a couple of months and have gotten pretty used to them. Nothing big - just 2-3 minutes. Then after reading this session, I thought I'd go to my mother's house as she has a bath tub. For the past three days, I've been doing ten minute baths at around 13 degrees and to me it's a totally different thing to be immersed into the cold water compared to the shower. In the shower, there's alway some part of you that's not exposed to the cold and therefore I guess that you just don't lose as much heat.

As I understand the cold therapy, one of the goals is to have a well functioning "inner furnace" - it should be able to fire up quickly and keep you warm for prolonged periods of time. So I figure that the bath option is to be preferred.

What I've found is that I'm back to normal temperature after 5-10 minutes except for my hands which take a while longer to reheat. But what's interesting is that about an hour or two after I get out of the bath I start producing a lot of heat. I don't know if this is supposed to happen right away, once I'm cold-adapted but it's really quite powerful.

Also, I've noticed that I've been more tired in the evening since starting the cold baths. I wonder if there's a transition period where the body requires more energy, just like if you're training your muscles?

My two cents :)

irabaj said:
has anyone thought about the cold water baths that everyone is doing on tv as a sign to fend off ebola?
If I remember correctly, I think someone did have that thought recently.

Really glad you decided to join/post, irabaj. :) Just to let you know, it would be great if you would post an intro in the newbies section of the forum. It doesn't have to be long, just a little something about yourself and how you found the forum. :)

seiw83 said:
Alkhemist fear is an great issue. As Laura stated there is an need to interact with other individuals, and mostly that interaction is based on our fear. It is an action of mind not the heart when you deal with other people. Fear is connected greatly to all our fails. Past life injures cause this fear. Thus fear is mostly connected to karma. You need to focus on this interaction and check how your actions and others are all based on fear.

No, it is not an issue with me right now, nor was it an issue when I asked the question. In fact, fear has nothing to do with what I had asked. You, yourself, seem to be obsessed by fear and with telling me that I "need" to agree with you.

I'll try rewording my question. How does talking and working out issues connect the chakras?

(L) Why am I so tired? I'm just...

A: Changing DNA. Get more rest.

Q: (L) Is it a permanent thing? Am I just getting freaking old? I mean, "changing DNA"... Getting old! [laughter]

A: No! You will be happy with the results. Continue the protocol. Goodbye.

--------------------------------- ------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

A Mexican woman of 127 years reveals the secrets of his longevity.

Sleep, a good appetite and the affection of 153 descendants are the secrets of Leandra Becerra Lumbrera, that will be 127 years next Sunday, she might be the most long-lived woman of the world.

He was born on August 31, 1887 on Tula, City, Tamaulipas, Mex. and despite the deafness and cataracts, he retains mobility and can converse. Doña Leandra spends his life by sleep periods that can last up to 3 days, does not lacking in appetite and has never ceased to be active.

Hi caballero reyes, I just wanted to ask if it was a man or woman you were describing since you used the words "doña" and also he, his and she. No biggie, I'm just interested. :)

Alkhemist said:
seiw83 said:

No, it is not an issue with me right now, nor was it an issue when I asked the question. In fact, fear has nothing to do with what I had asked. You, yourself, seem to be obsessed by fear and with telling me that I "need" to agree with you.

I'll try rewording my question. How does talking and working out issues connect the chakras?

Alkhemist, your response to seiw83 is rather sharp and uncalled for in the context. First of all, by post count, swiw83 is a fairly new member and is just getting getting his/her feet wet here. Secondly, it is obvious by the syntax that English is not his/her first language.

Finally, if you have read The Wave in its entirety, as well as the sessions, your question would be at least partly answered. More in-depth answers to many questions are explicated in some detail here on the forum.

For example, the specific issue of re-training the centers via sincere feedback in real time is discussed in a number of places. Hopefully, some of the resident experts in where stuff is will find some links to those specific discussions.

The "eyes of the soul" are discussed in Mouravieff's works and the operations of "the Mirror" are rather crucial in the process of tuning the instrument.

hesperides said:
loreta said:
So when we live in warm countries, like me in the Canary Islands, what to do with the cold protocol? The water this morning for my shower was cold but not too much cold. Then it came warm, really. Is there something to do in cases like me?

Yeah, water in Canaria is far warmer than on the Spanish mainland. So what I do is putting a great cube of ice in a bowl where I soak a sponge (I found one that has holes on one side, which soaks a pretty good amount of water) repeatedly and splash it over my body. In doing that, I am standing with my feet in the bowl so as to conserve as much water as possible in the process, and finally splash all the remaining water over my body, with some unavoidable screams. Intermittently, I switch to a bath with a couple of big ice cubes in there.

Hope this helps, Loreta.

Thanks Hesperides, I was thinking doing what you are saying. It is the best way to have really really cold water here in Canarias.

Starshine said:
Still, this is really interesting and I will have a second session in the end of september.
Here is an extract from my session, when Heather explains what she did :
Hi Starshine,

Here are a few recent posts that you may want to keep in mind:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35757.msg516062.html#msg516062

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35757.msg516131.html#msg516131

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35757.msg516151.html#msg516151

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35757.msg516162.html#msg516162

Back
Top Bottom