Session 30 December 2023

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the whole team for the session and for sharing it with us. :flowers:
While reading about Pierre my smile grew bigger and bigger as I read on, what a blessing to chat with him!

A most uplifting and inspiring session, so wonderful to hear from Pierre and know that he is so happy. It is absolutely fascinating to get this information about the afterlife and what he is experiencing !! WOW!
Indeed, I feel the same and there is so much to reflect on this!

Session Date: December 30th 2023
[...]

Q: (L) Is there any information you have acquired about any of our particular interests while you were here, that you would have acquired there, that you would be able to tell us now? Like, you know, any future things or any things that we weren't able to perceive or understand?

A: (Pierre) Mostly everything you have learned via Cs is the way it is. What I see now is the great noise surrounding Earth that makes it so difficult to get a clear and true message.

Q: (Joe) So, the great noise is chaos or uncertainty...

(Niall) Disinformation...

(L) All that kind of stuff. Is that what we're talking about? Chaos, disinformation, lies?

A: (Pierre) Yes.

About the "great noise surrounding Earth" Pierre talked about, hereafter The scary sound of Earth’s magnetic field (the complete article was shared in the "Sol (Sun) and its phenomena" thread by @Ca.):
Despite being essential to life on Earth, the magnetic field isn’t something we can actually see in itself, or ever hear. But, remarkably, scientists at the Technical University of Denmark have taken magnetic signals measured by ESA’s Swarm satellite mission and converted them into sound – and for something that protects us, the result is pretty scary.
[...]
While the aurora borealis offers a visual display of charged particles from the Sun interacting with Earth’s magnetic field, actually being able to hear the magnetic field generated by Earth or its interaction with solar winds is another matter.

Our magnetic field is largely generated by an ocean of superheated, swirling liquid iron that makes up the outer core around 3000 km beneath our feet. Acting as a spinning conductor in a bicycle dynamo, it creates electrical currents, which in turn, generate our continuously changing electromagnetic field.
[...]
Musician and project supporter Klaus Nielsen, from the Technical University of Denmark, explains, “The team used data from ESA’s Swarm satellites, as well as other sources, and used these magnetic signals to manipulate and control a sonic representation of the core field. The project has certainly been a rewarding exercise in bringing art and science together.”

It might sound like the stuff of nightmares, but, remarkably, this audio clip represents the magnetic field generated by Earth’s core and its interaction with a solar storm.
[...]

It's a mixture of avalanche noise, mud and rock flows, tinkling bowls, threatening storms, rusty gears turning, a radio that's hard to pick up, the advance of a glacier in fast motion, coins being shuffled, and many other things...

Short version of the scary (really!) sound on X:

A longer version (5mn) can be found in the article above, but the link worked just fine with Media tool:

IF that is partly what Pierre is hearing, I understand why he used the term "great noise"!

Edit: Forgot to add my impressions hearing at The scary sound of Earth’s magnetic field.

Thank you so much for the session, I felt emotional while reading it. At the same time I think I felt a certain peace conveyed by Pierre's words, and his experience being there in 5D.
Happy new year to all of you! BTW

Thanks so much for this amazing session. So happy to read that Pierre is doing fine and enjoying whre he is.

A: (Pierre) Fields and mountains and little houses and castles.

Q: (L) So in other words, what you're seeing in your environment is what you're used to, what you like, what you imagine Heaven to be like. Is that it?

A: (Pierre) Yes.

That part remind me a bit the movie with Robin Williams What Dreams may come.

Thank you for the session! Especially for letting us know about Pierre! :flowers:

Q: (Andromeda) Did we ever ask about what kind of form these aliens are gonna take when they present themselves? They did say something about trying to pretend that they're here to save the planet.

(Joe) But I think human as well.

A: Nordics.

Knowing how people think, I imagine lots would be enamored by tall blond aliens just because of their looks. If they presented themselves as reptiles or grays the masses would be more inclined to feel threatened. Consider how they look up to celebrities, or how people tend to vote for young, good-looking politicians. Sadly, the very basic understanding that one should judge others by their actions and not their words or looks has not really been learned by most.

Q: (Joe) What happened to our "surprising solution to a long-term global problem" that was predicted in the last session for November that we wouldn't like very much?

Q: (L) I'm trying to think, was there anything that happened? Could we observe anything that happened?

(Joe) Well, what we expected, given the context and the timing of it, which was the end of October when the Israelis had started their genocidal campaign already, was that we expected that there might be some final solution enacted against the Palestinians in November. That seemed to fit as a possibility, but that didn't happen.

(L) Right.

(Joe) It just dragged on and on. It still continues, but there was no definitive solution.

A: Notice how many are waking up to the machinations of Israel!

When the Cs said that we would see a surprising solution to a long-standing (global) problem that we wouldn't like so much, I thought the most like scenario was the eviction of Palestinians from their land. That hasn't happened yet, but it is something that was openly discussed in Israel beginning in November and now is slowly becoming a common 'meme'. However these recent comments by the Cs point out to Israel falling from 'grace' in the global population's minds, and that may carry very unpleasant consequences for Israelis. Also, the price to pay for that awareness is in Palestinian lives. :-(

(Joe) Well, let me ask this way: Was there something that they foresaw that was maybe planned for November that didn't happen that was canceled?

A: Personally, yes. But the global situation is shaping up...

In the last couple of days we have seen some more serious provocations by Israel to Hezbollah and Iran. Israel knows that if they respond in a significant manner, there is no way the US can refrain from intervening - Israel lobby in Washington and all that. So it's becoming clear that they want to drag others into war. 'Shaping up' could mean this further escalation.

A: (Pierre) Oh yes!!! It is like a freedom you cannot understand. But still there is that desire to communicate that frustrates me. I don't want any of you to suffer or be sad. But I do want you to know that I love all of you.

On Sunday early morning I dreamed about Pierre. He mentioned it was Friday (in the dream) and I replied that Fridays is when he usually calls 'his brother Jacques' on the phone, so he should be speaking to him soon (to my knowledge Pierre didn't have a brother). Pierre looked either annoyed or frustrated and in the dream I assumed he was angry or disappointed at me. Maybe I was just picking on the above?

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

I love that the Cs recommend Paul's letter on love. It's one of the most meaningful (if not the most) spiritual passages to me and I'm sure to a lot of people. Really, without love, what would be the point of anything at all? Btw, love to all! ;-)

Thank you very much for the session!

I recently saw a TikTok Video on Telgram showing disappearing of people (channel "Licht Mensch", post 25.12.2023, 22:32).
Are these "cleansings" or is it a well done KI simulation?

Happy New Year for all!

Thank you for a new session!

Although I never met Pierre personally, I like him still being part of us. Also inquiring minds would like to know, if he could see Cs, is it because the 5D can peak into 6D, or because Cs made themselves visible to him (it is easier to arrange from 6D to 5D than to 3D)?

To me this session says "do not stop learning (obviously at your own pace), stay your course and in the end all will be well."

It gives me good deal of hope.

Q: (Joe) What happened to our "surprising solution to a long-term global problem" that was predicted in the last session for November that we wouldn't like very much?

Q: (L) I'm trying to think, was there anything that happened? Could we observe anything that happened?

(Joe) Well, what we expected, given the context and the timing of it, which was the end of October when the Israelis had started their genocidal campaign already, was that we expected that there might be some final solution enacted against the Palestinians in November. That seemed to fit as a possibility, but that didn't happen.

(L) Right.
A number of experts say that everything is heading towards the fact that Israel as a state will be liquidated. And this is an old global problem. Pyakin says that the global elites need to get rid of Israel because... the USA needs to be reformatted, and for this we need to finish all US projects. Ritter said a lot, you know. Vladimi Vladimirovich Putin said that it is important to create an independent Palestine, and this is not possible with the current Israel. Khazin describes how Israel does not fit into the future economic model. The Israeli government is desperately trying to clear the Gaza Strip in order to then seize these territories and seize the shelf for the development of gas fields in the Mediterranean Sea. Drive the residents of Gaza to Egypt, in order to overwhelm Egypt with an influx of refugees, and start a big war in the Middle East. But the US can no longer do anything. Nothing will save Israel and, it seems to me, this will be the solution to the “long-term old problem.” Well, we can also speculate about Ukraine. But this is January-April.
Thank you!

Ряд экспертов говорят, что все идет к тому, что Израиль как государство будет ликвидирован. И это старая глобальная проблема. Пякин говорит, что мировым элитам необходимо избавиться от Израиля, потому что... США нужно переформатировать, а для этого нужно завершить все американские проекты. Знаешь, Риттер много чего сказал. Владимир Владимирович Путин заявил, что важно создать независимую Палестину, а при нынешнем Израиле это невозможно. Хазин описывает, как Израиль не вписывается в будущую экономическую модель. Правительство Израиля отчаянно пытается очистить сектор Газа, чтобы затем захватить эти территории и захватить шельф для разработки газовых месторождений в Средиземном море. Согнать жителей Газы в Египет, чтобы завалить Египет наплывом беженцев и развязать большую войну на Ближнем Востоке. Но США больше ничего не могут сделать. Ничто не спасёт Израиль и, мне кажется, это будет решением «многолетней старой проблемы». Ну и про Украину тоже можно порассуждать. Но это январь-апрель.
Спасибо!

Back
Top Bottom