Session 30 December 2023

Quelle belle façon de commencer l'année...
Quel bonheur d'avoir des nouvelles de Pierre, j'en avais les larmes aux yeux en lisant...
MERCI à Laura et ses chevaliers du Château, au Cassiopéens et à PIERRE, mais aussi à vous tous et surtout au Divin Esprit Cosmique...
Cassiopéens, nous avons besoin de votre aide pour nous permettre de tenir le bon cap et de surfer sur la vague qui vient car toutes les atrocités partout sur notre belle planète Terre Mère Gaïa nous font souffrir et mettent nos nerfs à dures épreuves... Merci de votre aide.

What a great way to start the year...What a joy to have news from Pierre, I had tears in my eyes while reading...THANK YOU to Laura and her knights of the Castle, to the Cassiopaeans and to PIERRE, but also to all of you and especially to the Divine Cosmic Spirit...Cassiopaeans, we need your help to enable us to stay on the right course and ride the coming wave because all the atrocities everywhere on our beautiful planet Mother Earth Gaia make us suffer and put our nerves to the test... Thank you of your help.

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the Chateau crew for the beautiful and inspiring session. Like others, i'm glad Pierre is resting and doing well, I'm sure we'll meet again in the not too distant future brother.

The part in the session about cleansing, mentioned by the C's, it sounds very interesting and exciting. For the last 3 years I had the feeling that this cleansing process had speeded up, i've noticed it in myself, here on the forum and a bit less in the outer world. A cleansing process that's still ongoing and it's like stripping away the useless luggage, programs, limiting vibes that are holding us back, keeping us stagnated. But there is no free lunch in the Universe, you have to work constantly and consciously on keeping the cleansing process going.

Let the cleansing process continue by the guidance of the DCM!

A number of experts say that everything is heading towards the fact that Israel as a state will be liquidated. And this is an old global problem. Pyakin says that the global elites need to get rid of Israel because... the USA needs to be reformatted, and for this we need to finish all US projects. Ritter said a lot, you know. Vladimi Vladimirovich Putin said that it is important to create an independent Palestine, and this is not possible with the current Israel. Khazin describes how Israel does not fit into the future economic model. The Israeli government is desperately trying to clear the Gaza Strip in order to then seize these territories and seize the shelf for the development of gas fields in the Mediterranean Sea. Drive the residents of Gaza to Egypt, in order to overwhelm Egypt with an influx of refugees, and start a big war in the Middle East. But the US can no longer do anything. Nothing will save Israel and, it seems to me, this will be the solution to the “long-term old problem.” Well, we can also speculate about Ukraine. But this is January-April.
Thank you!

Ряд экспертов говорят, что все идет к тому, что Израиль как государство будет ликвидирован. И это старая глобальная проблема. Пякин говорит, что мировым элитам необходимо избавиться от Израиля, потому что... США нужно переформатировать, а для этого нужно завершить все американские проекты. Знаешь, Риттер много чего сказал. Владимир Владимирович Путин заявил, что важно создать независимую Палестину, а при нынешнем Израиле это невозможно. Хазин описывает, как Израиль не вписывается в будущую экономическую модель. Правительство Израиля отчаянно пытается очистить сектор Газа, чтобы затем захватить эти территории и захватить шельф для разработки газовых месторождений в Средиземном море. Согнать жителей Газы в Египет, чтобы завалить Египет наплывом беженцев и развязать большую войну на Ближнем Востоке. Но США больше ничего не могут сделать. Ничто не спасёт Израиль и, мне кажется, это будет решением «многолетней старой проблемы». Ну и про Украину тоже можно порассуждать. Но это январь-апрель.
Спасибо!

I wonder if this is (I think it is) related to the arrival of Javier Milei as president of Argentina and his relations with Zionism, his vehement support to Israel and his messianic delirium.

Thank you Laura and Andromeda for the session. Thanks also for asking some questions that are probably on many people's minds: how much longer can this go on? I wonder if the coming 'cleansing' will be largely brought to us by the lizzies/usual suspects, or if there will be some input from the Cosmos at large for this one. It's good to know that at least the beginning of what might be called the big denouement will be this year, 2024.

Session Date: December 30th 2023

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Joe, Niall, Gaby, Ark, Possibility of Being (PoB), Scottie, Chu, Leia, Falkor, Bella

Q: (L) Hello?

A: Hieiloria of Cassiopaea here at your service.

Q: (L) This is the 30th of December, 2023. [Review of those present] So this is almost the end of the year, and it's been one hell of a year. Do we have kind of a recap on some of the big things that happened this year?

(Niall) Check out my article. [laughter] Well, it's overshadowed now by the Middle East. Since October. Ongoing shenanigans to block Trump in the USA. Immigration drive going into overdrive.

(L) The revelations about covid and the vaccines.

(Joe) Drip, drip on UFOs.

(L) Yeah, the business about UFOs was kind of a major thing this year.

(Gaby) Red skies all over the world.

(Joe) Storminess, lots of rain.

(L) But anyway, it has been one hell of a year, and I think we all know that, as I have said on many occasions, it can't go on forever. I mean, it just keeps getting worse and worse, but it can't go on forever. Andromeda wants to know when it's gonna come to a head?

A: First there must be a cleansing.

Q: (L) And what exactly is a cleansing?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Will this cleansing occur in 2024?

A: In spaces.

Q: (L) "In spaces"... You mean like in some places and not others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, so it'll be spotty at the beginning?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. What's the deal with these UFO revelations? David Grusch. Is David Grusch what he presents himself to be? Did we ask about him before? Well, is anybody behind this David Grusch, using him as a means of revealing information?

A: Not as such. It is mainly organic.

Q: (L) Did we ask about DeSouza? Is John DeSouza... I mean, it seems to me that he is responsible for some misleading ideas. Is that because they originate with him or is he being guided to release misleading ideas?

A: He tries to figure things out without proper preparation and has interference from questionable sources.

Q: (Andromeda) I think maybe we did ask about it and they said the same thing. I remember that.

(L) All right. So, is the fact that this is coming out now indicative of the fact that there is some impending human-ultraterrestrial dynamic that's gonna play out?

A: Sooner than you might expect!

Q: (Joe) What might you expect?

(L) Well, I would figure two, three years or something like that. I was putting it off a little bit...

(Joe) Yeah. I think it has to at least break into the public consciousness in terms of it being a real thing. And at some point you can just have general acceptance of the idea that we're not alone. And then over a longer period, the details.

(L) Well, are ultraterrestrials or hyperdimensional beings that control our planet and our society and so forth, are they pretty much responsible for all the mass chaos that's going on in the world today?

A: Mostly, but certainly some is sheer human stupidity. Let the cleansing begin!

Q: (Joe) Does that mean the stupid people will be cleansed?

(L) God, one hopes...

A: Ultimately there will be a major transformation in consciousness.

Q: (L) So when that transformation in consciousness comes, does that mean that the stupid people will get some smarts by propinquity or association or osmosis or something?

A: Close.

Q: (Andromeda) Did we ever ask about what kind of form these aliens are gonna take when they present themselves? They did say something about trying to pretend that they're here to save the planet.

(Joe) But I think human as well.

A: Nordics.

Q: (Joe) A bunch of Swedes?

(L) Well, if they're Nordics, that's not gonna go over well in a society that is being set up to hate anything white.

(Niall) But, diversity! [laughter]

(Joe) Will all the African people be very disappointed that there's no African representation amongst the aliens? [laughter]

A: Wait and see. There will be a snapback against current racism.

Q: (L) Is that snapback against current racism going to occur in 2024? [laughter]

A: Partly yes.

Q: (Joe) What happened to our "surprising solution to a long-term global problem" that was predicted in the last session for November that we wouldn't like very much?

Q: (L) I'm trying to think, was there anything that happened? Could we observe anything that happened?

(Joe) Well, what we expected, given the context and the timing of it, which was the end of October when the Israelis had started their genocidal campaign already, was that we expected that there might be some final solution enacted against the Palestinians in November. That seemed to fit as a possibility, but that didn't happen.

(L) Right.

(Joe) It just dragged on and on. It still continues, but there was no definitive solution.

A: Notice how many are waking up to the machinations of Israel!

Q: (Niall) Okay. That is noticeable.

(L) So what was the thing they said? It would be an unexpected solution...

(Chu) They said: "Just wait for November. Some surprising solutions to longstanding problems."

(L) Okay. A longstanding problem. The use of the word “solution” is interesting because remember the Germans use the term Final Solution and here we're saying...

(Joe) And they said personal and global. Will we like the personal one? Mostly. The global one? Not so much.

(L) Yeah. So the global one, we don't like it to see all these Palestinians being killed, but the fact that that's happening is really, really waking people up to who and what Israel is about and what they're doing.

(Joe) Well, let me ask this way: Was there something that they foresaw that was maybe planned for November that didn't happen that was canceled?

A: Personally, yes. But the global situation is shaping up...

Q: (Joe) Right.

(Niall) So personally, yes.

(L) So there was maybe something that was gonna be - with us personally - that didn't...

(Andromeda) Hasn't manifested yet.

[Personal questions/discussion redacted]

(Joe) How is Pierre doing?

(L) Yeah. How is our Pierre?

A: He is with you now!

Q: (All) Yeah! Oh yeah?

(Andromeda) Does he have a message for us?

A: Ask him, we will step aside.

Q: (L) Pierre, are you there? Pierre?

A: (Pierre) Love you all so much. I see how you loved me now and I am sorry that I was so difficult for so long. I am constantly trying to communicate but it is not so simple. This is a strange state to be in when there were so many things I wanted to get done.

Q: (L) Are you glad to be out of your state of restriction, pain and suffering?

A: (Pierre) Oh yes!!! It is like a freedom you cannot understand. But still there is that desire to communicate that frustrates me. I don't want any of you to suffer or be sad. But I do want you to know that I love all of you.

Q: (Joe): What are you doing every day, Pierre? [laughter]

(Andromeda) What's your schedule like there?

(Joe) Like what are you up to? What do you do?

A: (Pierre) Well, it is like dreaming in a way because there really is no tracking of time. It seems not to exist, but I don't understand that yet.

Q: (L) Do you have periods of time where you're like, not really aware of what's going on?

A: (Pierre) No.

Q: (L) So you are aware all the time of what's going on, at least with yourself?

A: (Pierre) Yes.

Q: (L) Are you aware of us all the time?

Q: (L) So, you have to think about us to be aware of us. Is that it?

Q: (L) And what makes you think about us? Is it because we think about you, or we reference you, or we have you on our mind, or something like that? Is that close?

Q: (Joe) And can you see us?

Q: (Joe) And are there any other people around that you're hanging out with, that you spend time with, or you know...?

A: (Pierre) Sometimes.

Q: (L) Have you encountered jar?

A: (Pierre) Not yet but I am going to.

Q: (Joe) What about your grandma? Mamie Bonjour?

(L) Have you encountered grandma?

Q: (Joe) And is she teaching you something?

A: (Pierre) No. She is enjoying being young.

Q: (Joe) And, okay. Do you feel young?

Q: (Joe) And when you look around, what's your environment like?

A: (Pierre) Fields and mountains and little houses and castles.

Q: (L) So in other words, what you're seeing in your environment is what you're used to, what you like, what you imagine Heaven to be like. Is that it?

Q: (L) Have you gone into the light?

Q: (Joe) Are you happy?

Q: (Joe) And are you choosing to kind of not see many other people?

Q: (Joe) Because that's what you like to do? [laughter]

A: (Pierre) Yes. [laughter]

Q: (L) Is there any information you have acquired about any of our particular interests while you were here, that you would have acquired there, that you would be able to tell us now? Like, you know, any future things or any things that we weren't able to perceive or understand?

A: (Pierre) Mostly everything you have learned via Cs is the way it is. What I see now is the great noise surrounding Earth that makes it so difficult to get a clear and true message.

Q: (Joe) So, the great noise is chaos or uncertainty...

(Niall) Disinformation...

(L) All that kind of stuff. Is that what we're talking about? Chaos, disinformation, lies?

Q: (L) Okay.

(Joe) Has he met any of the Cs?

A: (Pierre) The Cs appear as humanlike shaped light gathered around you as you communicate.

Q: (L) Well obviously we would like to be underwritten for any of our choices that we make in life. But we understand that we have to make choices based on our own thinking, our own assessments, our own understanding, and of course using some clues and guidance, some things that we have learned. But still having said all of that, is there anything you can tell us?

A: (Pierre) Things are going to be fine and I will add my voice and energy to your own endeavors.

Q: (L) Well, maybe you could find jar, and Anam Cara, and liam1310, and Lee.T.

(Joe) One at a time.

(L) Yeah. You know, find them and touch base with all of them and remind them that we're here struggling on this... in this Vale of tears trying to get through the mess that we're in. And I know that you would have been very upset to see what was going on since you passed. Because, I mean, things really are ugly out there.

(Joe) Does Pierre now understand the information field?

Q: (Andromeda) Is your gesture accurate?

Q: (Joe) It's a spiral, a helix?

Q: (L) Well, see if you can figure out a way to, you know, get some communication things going on. I would like that, that would be kind of interesting. Were you the one that came to Thomas in a dream to tell him about my feet?

A: (Pierre) Yes. Clever!

Q: (L) Yeah, you were very clever! [laughter]

(Chu) Did you open your door yesterday?

Q: (L) I think I may have done that.

(Chu) Ah!

(Joe) What do you perceive as your future? What's going to happen? What future changes await?

A: (Pierre) Glory is coming for all. That is all I can perceive.

Q: (Joe) What do you mean by "all"? As in everybody on the planet?

Q: (Joe) Glory...

(L) The solar system?

Q: (Joe) So it's a good thing then, glory.

A: (Pierre) Ultimately yes.

Q: (Joe) He's starting to talk like the Cs now. [laughter]

(L) So can you and others in your realm perceive that something strange or unusual is happening on and to Earth, and around Earth?

A: (Pierre) Oh yes indeed!

Q: (Joe) It's just like an impression or a understanding or a feeling.

Q: (Joe) You know, almost like an anticipation, where you know that something good is going to happen, but you can feel it, but you don't know exactly what it is.

Q: (L) All right. I'm getting tired. So were there any other things we wanted to cover? Pierre, we let you go. We thank you and we'll talk to you again. This is not over!

(PoB) It will never be over.

(L) Send us the Cs back.

(Niall) You are Saint Pierre now. Our Saint Pierre.

(L) Yes… you're St. Pierre, you've been sanctified. [laughter] I knew you would...

(Niall) Saint Pierr-euh, to distinguish you from the other Peters.

(L) Right.

(Andromeda) Exactly.

(L) Okay. I guess what we wanna know... is there anything else we had to ask? Because I really am... I mean, that tired me. We might want to ask for any general statement for the end of the year session. [Silence] So, nobody has anything? Okay.

(Niall) Oh, from us?

(L) Yeah, I was waiting for y'all to say if you wanted to ask anything before I close.

(Joe) Well, I thought you were asking them if there's anything we haven't asked...

(L) Yeah, so we would like to have an end of the year statement. Anything that we haven't asked, that we should have asked, that we would've asked if we'd been in a less discombobulated state of mind? Would you please tell us? We're asking sincerely.

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Thank you so much for the new session- and for bringing in Pierre- we now have an inside man in the afterlife! A Force Ghost if ever there was one!
Thank you and the Cs for being with us all!

This session is one of the most beautiful sessions i ever seen,Thank you all for greatest this gift! And remember group:

All of you stand where you stand by the virtue of the road you walked to get there. In times of hardship, when you fear you cannot go on...The Joy you have known, the pain you have felt, the prayers you have whispered and answered-they shall ever be you strength and your comfort.

So like Master Laura said, This is not over yet! Let's forge a head!

I agree, incredible session ! Pierre answers as if he was there, i mean, he could have been sitting in the same room and answer vocally this would have been the same. What a gift this session is to all of us, it also helps us (at least me, and i assume all) to aleviate the biggest common human fear which is the fear of the death, or of dying.
While reading all the passage with Pierre i went from smile to laugh to tears in my eyes - this is really an uncommon session and one of the less useful for all the 3D bad guys/organisms/critters who monitor the group and the transcripts, this session is more for us, like a strengthening session, or kind of "buff" (spell) to anyone who follow (and even more if contribute with) the group's researches.

What i wonder is up to which extend this slow collapsing of our countries (i have in mind the occidental ones in which we mostly live) will affect our daily lives. I also wonder about the general behaviour that people will have if shocking things start to happen. Nevertheless, I have noticed a resistance, if we can call it like that, to this kind of 'unpleasant' information among normal people: denial and the policy of 'if it doesn't affect me then I'm not interested in the subject and I don't want to hear about it'. One of my brothers demonstrated this to me again recently a few days before, how egoistic and ego-driven he showed himself, i was astonished to perceive this almost in realtime now, how centered on just himself he was ... anyway, I wonder what kind of event could happen so that they (people like my brother) would finally consider the problem (or problems) in a more general way ? Maybe the answer is never, but then, i wonder what he'll find to deny the reality when it worsen ? Actually what these "normies" are doing, is to apply the method "let's bury our heads even deeper" :lol: :-O:shock:

Thanks for this session and happy new rock'n roll year to all :headbanger:

This session is just the kind of comforting and hopeful message that many of us need to receive at this time.
There can be a lot of fear and desolation about how things are going, the impending changes and uncertainty can be paralyzing at times.
But having this source of truthful knowledge gives hope and comfort.
Thank you for the amazing session, the communication with Pierre was a special and beautiful moment.💐

I wonder if this is (I think it is) related to the arrival of Javier Milei as president of Argentina and his relations with Zionism, his vehement support to Israel and his messianic delirium.
Khazin and Pyakin said a lot about Argentina, I can give information from Russia in a couple of days, a translation of the main thoughts, if interested.
But now I can say that Milei is a clown who was installed by the elites from the USA. Argentina has never had sovereignty - it is a design state that is controlled from above. I don't want to offend anyone, but just look at this crazy clown. Milei is simply a cross between Johnson (Boris), Zelensky and God knows what other clowns. He passes idiotic laws that will lead to severe inflation and problems. Accepted the dollar as the national currency, abandonment of BRICS? What else? He will make a lot of stupid statements, then retract them. In Russia they believe that this idiot will not last long. According to experts from the Russian Federation, Western inflation will now be dumped on Argentina, resources will be cut up and, in general, “hell and Israel.”
Sorry, these are thoughts about Argentina that I formed while watching various experts from the Russian Federation. I can only try to convey them, this is not my personal opinion. :shock:

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the whole team for the session and for sharing it with us. :flowers:
While reading about Pierre my smile grew bigger and bigger as I read on, what a blessing to chat with him!

Indeed, I feel the same and there is so much to reflect on this!

About the "great noise surrounding Earth" Pierre talked about, hereafter The scary sound of Earth’s magnetic field (the complete article was shared in the "Sol (Sun) and its phenomena" thread by @Ca.):

It's a mixture of avalanche noise, mud and rock flows, tinkling bowls, threatening storms, rusty gears turning, a radio that's hard to pick up, the advance of a glacier in fast motion, coins being shuffled, and many other things...

Short version of the scary (really!) sound on X:

A longer version (5mn) can be found in the article above, but the link worked just fine with Media tool:

IF that is partly what Pierre is hearing, I understand why he used the term "great noise"!

Edit: Forgot to add my impressions hearing at The scary sound of Earth’s magnetic field.
Sounds like an army of Orcs on the move…creepy!

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and all for the session. This is surely the best ever new year gift I ever received. Thank Pierre for communicating with us, it fill me with joy to know that you are happy and thank for the encouraging word.

After reading the session, I remembered this opening session from July 2012 maybe because it was so close to a New year.
A: Joy to the World!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eionjoya

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

It sure was a rocky crossing since and it may get worse for a time but, I'm more than hopeful that we are now approaching an end to this chaos.
L) Well, are ultraterrestrials or hyperdimensional beings that control our planet and our society and so forth, are they pretty much responsible for all the mass chaos that's going on in the world today?

A: Mostly, but certainly some is sheer human stupidity. Let the cleansing begin!

They could not accept defeat, the hyperdimensional being, the C's told us once. Well I think that they are about to regret it and their follower here on Earth.

Hopefully so, however it manifests it is welcome in these mad times.

Amen to that Brother.

Back
Top Bottom