Session 30 January 2010

Additional comment on my previous post. I just noticed in regards to "although not too different", every time I read it, I was mentally reading, "although maybe not too different. Perhaps the absence of the word maybe didn't help with clarity. I HATE it when that happens! :shock:

Great session – thank you for publishing so quickly. Very disturbing about the numbers of psychopaths!

Quote from Laura:
After such a system has lasted several years, one hundred percent of all the cases of essential psychopathy are involved in pathocratic activity; they are considered the most loyal, even though some of them were formerly involved on the other side in some way.

Under such conditions, no area of social life can develop normally, whether in economics, culture, science, technology, administration, etc. Pathocracy progressively paralyzes everything.

This explains quite a bit – why everything in the US seems to be “broken”. Why our government seems unable (unwilling) to pass any kind of legislation that is even remotely useful for the general good of the populace. Apparently the majority are psychos!

It also helps me understand why so many people I meet are just trying to manage –don’t seem to want to think much about the world situation, politics or anything too serious. If most psychopaths here are in positions of power in government or the corporate world, then most people in our workforce are completely drained during the day. Add HAARP to that and it’s no wonder that hardly anyone wants or is able to think critically. I am continually amazed that people I meet in general are either uninterested in the political/world situation or are completely satisfied by what they read/ hear in MSM.

I hear from people that “Obama is going to fix everything – just give him time”; or “we all just need to pray more” or "meditate on the healing power of the Goddess”…or something equivalent like "it's all going to sort itself out". Has just completely mystified me, but now I think I understand!!

Quote from Laura
During the night, the answer came - I woke up in the darkness with "the voice of SEEing" explaining to me that the fate of humanity is very important to 5 D because that will determine whether or not the Earth continues to be useful as a place for souled individuals to incarnate to work out their issues. In other words, if STS takes over completely, they will actually spoil their own plans because souled individuals will no longer find Earth to be a congenial "school" and will have to find a more suitable place for soul development activities. And, apparently, there are not so many places where all the conditions are just right and it could put a serious crimp in soul evolution.

So, yeah, they are really interested and feeling hopeful that somehow things will get sorted out by our activities.

This completely stunned me – to think that in this Universe there are so few places like Earth where the conditions for soul evolution are just right. Well that is some strong motivation to continue working with EE!
aleana

nut'n purrsnl said:
I am not at your level in terms of understanding group theory et Quantum Mechanics,
but the relationship between Electrostatic charge and curvature is critical for understanding
an unmainstream model that I find very intriguing. Bohm proposes essentially a
discontinuity at the proton radius. Another way of thinking of the same thing can be
found by discarding the notion of two polarities of electricity altogether. Coulomb's
law presumes that if an atom has an equal number of protons as electrons, that this
is the ground state. That basic thinking, and many results that follow take on different
meaning if we state instead that everywhere the total electrostatic charge at any "point"
is a scalar value S. Electrons have a lesser charge volume density than S, protons more.
That's the starting point for the model I mentioned, and the rabbit hole from there is very
deep indeed.
That certainly qualifies as non-mainstream. It kind of reminds me of models for inertial mass. It would probably be hard to fit into a Kaluza-Klein-like model since at least for the one I know, the Kaluza-Klein part is very related to the polarities (for both EM and color/anti-color charge).

Laura said:
I've introduced a new "style" in this session: giving some of those present their forum names for familiarity.

Laura, Ark, Ottershrew, Joe, Andromeda, Belibaste, Nomad, Burma Jones, PoB, Alada, Ailén, Scottie, Psyche

I don't think anyone mentioned it yet, but I really appreciated this touch -- it was nice to see familiar forum names in the transcript this time. It was also fun to try to figure out who might be who in the cooking video posted today. I hope you maintain this format!

Thank you for sharing the session! I liked the new forum name format also. :flowers:

(Psyche) I have a question. When we were discussing with I**** some type of cells that are located mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain, it seems that nobody knows what they are for. They are called spindle cells or "von Economo neurons" if I remember the name correctly. What are their function?

A: Consciousness orientation.

Q: (Ailén) Hmm.

(Andromeda) So I guess having a lot of those would be good?

(Burma Jones) So, is that like a registration bin for consciousness to figure out how to keep itself...

A: Energy directors.

Q: (Joe) Can you get more of them?

A: You may.

Q: (Joe) I wonder if those cells have anything to do with the third eye, like when you do the breathing and you look up...

A: Close, more like a "homing device".

Q: (Joe) A homing device for aliens?

A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Q: (Ailén) I**** was saying that they're huge cells. Right? (Psyche) Yeah. She was wondering if they could be related to psychopathy, like the lack of those cells...

A: Oh yes.

I was particularly interested in this part because I had a definition of 'psychopathy' in terms of 'the Forth Way system', which I mentioned before somewhere like this post. I thought that 'psychopaths' (and OPs) have a 'dysfunction' in generating Mi 12 on the 'impression octave' in 'the Food Diagram'. I would like to study about this cell in the brain. I may be wrong or/and be way off but what Cs indicated seems a great hint to study further. :cool2:

To JEEP-

You can get more information on the staggering diversity of animal sexuality and reproductive strategies from Bruce Bagemihl's http://www.amazon.com/Biological-Exuberance-Homosexuality-Natural-Diversity/dp/0312192398.

Also Joan Roughgarden's http://www.amazon.com/Evolutions-Rainbow-Diversity-Gender-Sexuality/dp/0520260120/ref=pd_sim_b_1.

Both of these are not strictly scientific tomes. However, both are very enlightening and will make you think quite a bit about previous assumptions regarding the presumed "natural" order of things.

For example, transgendered organisms and reproduction are not necessarily exclusive. Many North American freshwater sunfish, (Centrarchidae) travel in sex-segregated schools much of the year. When the spring mating season arrives, the female schools find males that have made up gravel beds for protection of the eggs. Males, especially first timers; can be very aggressive in their courtships towards females, scaring them off. This has opened up a niche. The female schools are not exclusive female, up to half of the "female" schools may be made up of "female-mimicking males".

During the reproductive season, these transgendered males come into their own. They are very tolerant of the larger, gravel nesting males and vice-versa. The transgendered male rebuffs and nips the gravel-nesting male into proper courtship behavior. They both will undergo the full range of courtship, even spawning some milt together into the gravel nest. This is in full view of the females in the school. Eventually, a female loses her fear and accompanies both males in a triad courtship. Both males and the female release their roe and milt into the gravel bed nursery at the climax of courtship. While only the gravel bed male will put in the hard work of protecting the eggs and young, he has no compunctions about the transgendered male breeding along with him. He will raise the transgendered male's offspring as his own. In terms of natural and sexual selection, this strategy works very well; as up to 20% (likely much higher) of all reproductive courtships and matings are done this way.

In other words, this is a cooperative sexual/reproductive act which guarantees that all members of the triad have a shot at reproduction. Especially aggressive Gravel nesting males may be a good reproductive choice for both the transgendered males and the females because they are much more likely to defend the precious offspring from egg-predators.

-aleana

This completely stunned me – to think that in this Universe there are so few places like Earth where the conditions for soul evolution are just right. Well that is some strong motivation to continue working with EE!

Perhaps they meant 3D STS shifting to STO-oriented evolution?

As for me, perhaps this is just my 3D speaking, but if 4D STS had humbled themselves and attempted to form a symbiosis with their "food" like so many humans attempt to do with regards to organic/permaculture/feral/hunting, they could've saved themselves a LOT of grief and unnecessary work. Just milking our emotions instead of also routinely mass killing/terrorizing us may have allowed them to survive in a limited form. Unfortunately, they have decided to go all out, "all" or nothing. This will fail, since individualized souls and even "group" souls will eventually opt out. The sheer arrogance and short-sightedness beggars belief. 4D STS cannot feed on 1D very well if at all, what happens when all 2D dies off? When even the remaining rock simply becomes a dead shell?

Hi Arctodus! Thanks for the cool info! I think it's safe to say that there's a lot more wild in wildlife than may be generally thought! ;D

Thank for the latest session!

So the Haiti disaster was "man made" after all. I was suspicious of all the "conincidences" surrounding the event. These psyhopaths are truly INSANE. And the concentration of the psychopaths in the given countries, although alarming, really makes sense.

aleana said:

Yes I think the EE program will help people to notice what is now most obvious in the world around them as they wake up to the terror of the situation while at the same time giving hope that something could be done about it. I think this power to ‘notice’ is that cubic centimeter of freedom that opens up the window for real freedom to enter the world and from which real choices can begin to be made. Once this power of choice is lost worldwide then I think that’s going to be a big problem for the creative power to express itself anywhere in the world and add anything new to a completely mechanized society.

Anything added to this world by the pathocracy is always at the expense of something else using ‘creative destruction,’ where they have to destroy something in order to create something. If man loves his servitude so much and freely gives away his birthright and soul potential by allowing the conditions on the planet to get worse and worse, then I would think that the creative power would no longer have the possibility to express itself or add anything new to the world that wasn’t here before because the conditions worldwide simply wouldn't allow it.

In regards to the earthquakes being induced, I wonder if the Classification of the Detection of Fireball (Bolide) Events is related - could it be this detection technology just happened to detect the earthquake-inducing technology?

For 15 years, scientists have benefited from data gleaned by U.S. classified satellites of natural fireball events in Earth's atmosphere – but no longer.

A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned.

The satellites' main objectives include detecting nuclear bomb tests, and their characterizations of asteroids and lesser meteoroids as they crash through the atmosphere has been a byproduct data bonanza for scientists.

The upshot: Space rocks that explode in the atmosphere are now classified.

"It's baffling to us why this would suddenly change," said one scientist familiar with the work. "It's unfortunate because there was this great synergy...a very good cooperative arrangement. Systems were put into dual-use mode where a lot of science was getting done that couldn't be done any other way. It's a regrettable change in policy."

Scientists say not only will research into the threat from space be hampered, but public understanding of sometimes dramatic sky explosions will be diminished, perhaps leading to hype and fear of the unknown.

Another recent event related to satellties was the colliding sattelites a year ago this month - discussed here.

During the night, the answer came - I woke up in the darkness with "the voice of SEEing" explaining to me that the fate of humanity is very important to 5 D because that will determine whether or not the Earth continues to be useful as a place for souled individuals to incarnate to work out their issues. In other words, if STS takes over completely, they will actually spoil their own plans because souled individuals will no longer find Earth to be a congenial "school" and will have to find a more suitable place for soul development activities. And, apparently, there are not so many places where all the conditions are just right and it could put a serious crimp in soul evolution.

So, yeah, they are really interested and feeling hopeful that somehow things will get sorted out by our activities.

aleana

Are we talking about 4D earth here? Could you please clarify.

Devar said:
Laura said:
nut'n purrsnl said:
Is it just me or does the information seem to be getting more direct over time?

Interesting observation. Does seem to be so.

Perhaps as we get closer to the wave the possibilities collapse - so more direct information is available? Hm.

All of us who have read Laura's The Wave and Adventure series, will have some good idea of how the Cs came to be the clear and consistent channel that we now enjoy, mainly after a lot of effort on Laura's behalf and after many "noisy" and fruitless contacts. But at the present time, I think that just another of the many factors that may play a part in the information getting more direct, is that i feel the network that shares this information is also getting stronger. Somehow i am sure that the Cs would not give information that would pose a grave danger for Laura and the group, as they have refrained from doing so in past sessions. I guess that what classifies as "dangerous information" now greatly depends on the network's own strength to bear the "weight" and make use of the new knowledge for both growth and protection. So, maybe the stronger the network becomes, the more it can manage, assimilate and protect itself, Laura and her team from more direct and revealing information. As the Truth is gathered, the vessel that contains it should also grow bigger and stronger, and maybe that is what is happening now! Just a thought... :rolleyes:

Thank you,
:)

Arctodus said:
-aleana

Perhaps they meant 3D STS shifting to STO-oriented evolution?

In my understanding that's about lessons in 3D which enable to align with a chosen path be it STS or STO. If that's the case, then there are not so many planets with those specific condition for evolution of both ways in the same time.

Arctodus said:
As for me, perhaps this is just my 3D speaking, but if 4D STS had humbled themselves and attempted to form a symbiosis with their "food" like so many humans attempt to do with regards to organic/permaculture/feral/hunting, they could've saved themselves a LOT of grief and unnecessary work. Just milking our emotions instead of also routinely mass killing/terrorizing us may have allowed them to survive in a limited form. Unfortunately, they have decided to go all out, "all" or nothing. This will fail, since individualized souls and even "group" souls will eventually opt out. The sheer arrogance and short-sightedness beggars belief. 4D STS cannot feed on 1D very well if at all, what happens when all 2D dies off? When even the remaining rock simply becomes a dead shell?

STS is the way of predator, immersed in wishful thinking, blind to the world around him/her, seeing only what it wants to see. For those food is to be obtained, consumed, and discarded when used, and not lived with in symbiosis. I don't think this word even exist in their vocabulary. You have to give energy to live in symbiosis with other organisms. STS don't give anything they take everything.

Back
Top Bottom