Session 30 January 2021

Thanks all for the session!
As time goes by, there is more often a discussion regarding Covid vaccines in my workplace. In my sector, many of them are pro vaccine, which concerns me.
I try to logically explain negative effects so they can at least hear the other part of the story, and for some I think it made them think twice.
However, I am afraid it is a matter of time when will it be obligatory as it is a corporation and we all know what kind of snakes may be present on higher positions in a corporation..
Nevertheless I am mentally ready to be fired from job due to not taking a shot.

Btw. yesterday made a donation, hope it helps!

I try to logically explain negative effects so they can at least hear the other part of the story, and for some I think it made them think twice.
You can always show them the news from your neighborhood country, the leader in the vaccination process. From what I hear around me, and what doctors are now finally admitting, the vaccinated people are massively getting into hospitals. What a shitshow this farce is.

You can listen to this lady at 1:34:

However, I am afraid it is a matter of time when will it be obligatory as it is a corporation and we all know what kind of snakes may be present on higher positions in a corporation..
Nevertheless I am mentally ready to be fired from job due to not taking a shot.

Perhaps you should read what Niall wrote in this post.

If everybody is going to be forced to get a vaccine, then it might be a better option for you to take it and keep your job, than to quit your job and then in the end get the vaccine regardless.

I don't intend to take the shot, at least the mRNA type. My research has indicated that it is being promoted to assist in the depopulation agenda. If I hold out long enough, then people may start dropping like flies and public/medical opinion may shift.

However, if I am forced to take it, I will endeavor to find access to the Russian vaccine. If anyone knows how to obtain the Russian variety, please post that information.

At the moment, you don't have the option of choosing which vaccine you get. (Think about that!) It may be simply because it is research on humans and your vaccine needs to be randomly controlled.

(Think about that!) It may be simply because it is research on humans and your vaccine needs to be randomly controlled.

I've heard in Australia that we won't get an option of which vaccine, and also that we won't be told which we are injected with. I haven't yet seen anything official to confirm that, but you make an interesting point.

As I understand it, these vaccines are not recommended for pregnant women or women that might become pregnant soon. For the < half of the population that this might not work for, is there the possibility of identifying as a young female with plans to be in the family way soon? Will the woke masses rally in support? As Tim Gunn says, make it work.

However, if I am forced to take it, I will endeavor to find access to the Russian vaccine. If anyone knows how to obtain the Russian variety, please post that information.

You can find here which countries have ordered the Russian vaccine:

I've heard in Australia that we won't get an option of which vaccine

I don't know about Australia, but NZ will only use Pfizer:

Jacinda Ardern announces everyone in New Zealand will get Pfizer vaccine. New Zealand’s prime minister Jacinda Ardern announced on Monday that the entire population of the country will be vaccinated with just the Pfizer vaccine to make it fair for all citizens to get the same vaccine.

Diverging from the earlier plan to approve four different vaccines, New Zealand will now have 10 million doses of Pfizer to inoculate its population of 5 million people with two doses each.

Ms Ardern said the decision was based on the “effectiveness of Pfizer.”

The government has signed an agreement to buy an extra 8.5 million doses which will be enough to vaccinate over 4 million people. She said the vaccines are expected to arrive in the second half of the year.

“This brings our total Pfizer order to 10 million doses or enough for 5 million people to get the two shots needed to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” Ms Ardern said in a statement.

"Whilst the Pfizer vaccine does need to be kept at ultra-cold temperatures, this challenge is offset by only having to deal with one vaccine, rather than multiple vaccines with multiple protocols. It will simplify our vaccine roll out," she added.

The country, which has largely managed to control the coronavirus pandemic with just 2,000 confirmed cases, rolled out a national vaccination drive last month, approving the Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 jabs and expects to immunise its entire population by the end of 2021.

The government had originally made the agreement with Pfizer to get 1.5 million doses, enough to vaccinate 750,000 people while it was reviewing two more vaccines.

Covid-19 response minister Chris Hipkins said there could be a delay in delivery of Pfizer as the government is working on “donating surplus doses across our wider portfolio to the Pacific and developing countries worldwide.”

"Options could include delaying delivery to New Zealand, in order to free up supply for other countries in the short-term, or donating spare vaccines to other countries", Mr Hipkins said.

He said working with one vaccine would also streamline and simplify the operations in securing equipment such as syringes and storage facility for the vaccine.

Ms Arden said though the vaccine is more expensive than other available options but it is “at a much lower price than the loss of life”. :rolleyes:

"In our minds this is money very well spent, and spending it here on what is a highly effective vaccine where we won’t have a situation of some New Zealanders getting one and some New Zealanders getting the other,” she said.

It will simplify things and make it fair. :rolleyes:

You can find here which countries have ordered the Russian vaccine:

I don't know about Australia, but NZ will only use Pfizer:

It will simplify things and make it fair. :rolleyes:

It seems the EU has finally started the review process of the Russian vaccine :

EMA will assess Sputnik V’s compliance with the usual EU standards for effectiveness, safety and quality. While EMA cannot predict the overall timelines, it should take less time than normal to evaluate an eventual application because of the work done during the rolling review.
What is a rolling review?

A rolling review is a regulatory tool that EMA uses to speed up the assessment of a promising medicine during a public health emergency. Normally, all data on a medicine or vaccine’s effectiveness, safety and quality and all required documents must be ready at the start of the evaluation in a formal application for marketing authorisation. In the case of a rolling review, EMA’s human medicines committee (CHMP) reviews data as they become available from ongoing studies. Once the CHMP decides that sufficient data are available, the company can submit a formal application. By reviewing the data as they become available, the CHMP can come to an opinion on the medicine’s authorisation sooner.

Lets hope it'll become available for all the countries in the EU soon. It could be indeed our best option if forced vaccinations become a thing at work or in society at large.

You can always show them the news from your neighborhood country, the leader in the vaccination process. From what I hear around me, and what doctors are now finally admitting, the vaccinated people are massively getting into hospitals. What a shitshow this farce is.

You can listen to this lady at 1:34:

Perhaps you should read what Niall wrote in this post.

If everybody is going to be forced to get a vaccine, then it might be a better option for you to take it and keep your job, than to quit your job and then in the end get the vaccine regardless.
Really sad , I was just wondering what happened meanwhile with those people that took it. :(

In regard to taking the shot:
When it starts becoming massive vaccination, I think my company will be among the first ones to do it and promote it, but everything can happen in time. I still think there is hope it will not get to it that every citizen of the country will have to take it.
That's why I would rather got fired, but I understand what you are saying.

Besides, I've always had adverse reaction to vaccines. I am almost sure that one would have serious impact on my body, so I plan to avoid it at all costs!

In regard to taking the shot:
When it starts becoming massive vaccination, I think my company will be among the first ones to do it and promote it, but everything can happen in time. I still think there is hope it will not get to it that every citizen of the country will have to take it.
That's why I would rather got fired, but I understand what you are saying.

Well, if it comes to that, my advice to you would be to come back here so that we can discuss your options.

Besides, I've always had adverse reaction to vaccines. I am almost sure that one would have serious impact on my body, so I plan to avoid it at all costs!

Do you have a report about that in some kind of written form? If not, perhaps you can get it from your doctor.

So then just IDENTIFY as a pregnant
As I understand it, these vaccines are not recommended for pregnant women or women that might become pregnant soon. For the < half of the population that this might not work for, is there the possibility of identifying as a young female with plans to be in the family way soon? Will the woke masses rally in support? As Tim Gunn says, make it work.
So just IDENTIFY as a pregnant woman.

Hello! First, as always, thank you very much for the session! Secondly, not only in this session, but also in others, the question of Earth changes and the connection of man with them is raised, and accordingly, the planet gets into the negative "branch" of reality, thanks to activities. Some of the participants are concerned about this. Guys, don't be afraid of anything! Can you be afraid of such a grandiose experience? The Cassiopeians once said that this was a challenge. I live in a small city by Russian standards. And here with woke up, in no way at all. People sleep hard, you don't know. It came to the understanding that with this situation of affairs, a negative "branch" is an inheritance, inevitable. And it only excites me and captures me! We guys in wonderful times decided to realize, so worry. We calmly solve cases and observe. Good luck!
p.s. I apologize for the machine translation. What is not clear, ask, try to clarify)))

Back
Top Bottom