Session 30 October 2021

Thank you for interesting session.

I thougt that the C's said in some of the earlier sessions that the Earth's overpopulation is a myth. Maybe this was meant in some different context though.

I also noticed the overpopulation answer. I wonder if the context was perhaps 'tuned onto' the elite's perspective? idk. But I thought of this portion from the Sept. 30, 1994 session:
Q: (L) Was the story of Noah's flood the story of the breaking up of Atlantis?

A: Yes. But symbolic.

Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?

A: 6 billion.

Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?

A: 119 million. (or 19 million)27

I wondered if perhaps the 'overpopulation' context might also be from here since there are ~7.8 billion people on the planet, or so says the World Population Clock, which is a weird clock because the number of people on the planet is always increasing... rapidly! (~2 people per second?) One would think that with so many people apparently dying from covid (not to mention anything else) the number would be decreasing.

Thank you so much, for the session!

What a feast! The big pig with the apple in its mouth in the middle of the big psychopathic table bathing in its own soup. Approximately 3 or 4 years before covid, there was already talk of population control such as "people who do not have sufficient resources, should stop having children", then comes the pandemic, the economic problem, hyperinflation, climate change, energy problems and between each of them temporary protests that then end in high rates of contagion convenient to comply with the first.

(Aragorn) Various investigators have found very weird stuff in the Covid vaccines, like parasite-like organisms. Is this by accident/contamination or have they inserted these on purpose? Or are these findings just disinformation?

(L) Let's break that down... Is it by accident, or have they inserted these things on purpose?

A: Purpose when present, but rare in fact.

Interesting, this confirms my suspicion about the fact that the Russian and Chinese vaccines had no serious problems in the beginning and suddenly we have information about people who started to have side reactions and even death after being vaccinated with these vaccines in a relatively short time.

At first I thought it was just disinformation to undermine the credibility of Russia and China, but when people in my country and people very close to me started to die, something was definitely wrong with them or they did something to make them fail. Although simple negligence should not be ruled out either as many vaccines are stolen and illegally put on sale and in the process get damaged when making a quick buck by preying on the need and fear of others, putting a few vaccines in your pocket and keeping them in a home refrigerator doesn't matter:

"Sputnik V is a temperature sensitive vaccine and is supposed to be stored at temperatures below freezing."

For everything else, the law is that there can be no savior and any attempt to be one will be intervened in some way.

(L) Are any of the vaccine doses placebo?

A: No.

And here I thought it would be the trump card of Russia would soon use against the Bill Gates' weekly pessimistic horoscope.

I understand that you are not a dating site and that you have had problems with obscure personalities in the past, but that doesn't take away my desire to make this call. Computers are great, but they are a headache and our exchanges are unfortunately limited to the intellectual. We can spend a lifetime reading pages and screens alone, but I sincerely believe that real exchanges multiply our knowledge and observations of the 3 centers. I was hoping to ask this here, because I can't find anyone near me, I'm not on social networks and I'm refused entry to cultural and meeting places, health pass obliges...

Please note: We do not condone people to meet up in person unless we know quite a bit about them. Anyone on the forum can say all the right things, but in truth are nothing like they portray themselves to be. We have seen things go very badly too many times to not remind everyone that this is a very bad idea.

Добрый день Laura! Спасибо Вам за Ваш труд! У меня вопрос для будующей сессии: в 2020 году в России вышла книга

"Доктрина Создателя", хотелось бы знать мнение cassiopea о ней. Если есть возможность - максимально подробное мнение. Спасибо.​

A huge Thank You to Laura and the Chateau Crew for this powerful session ❤️ . Immensely grateful that we could all be part of it.

Sorry if this has been posted already somewhere here on the forum but a couple of days ago Matthew Ehret made a good summarising presentation to the Corona Investigative committee on the connections between eugenics, 'climate change' and the 'green new deal'. Maybe the things he points out are nothing new to us here, but I always like his coherent and logical way of explaining things. Plus, he seems to have a never-ending knowledge base and thus he's good at connecting the dots.

Yeah, i like Matthew Ehret, thanks for posting. Off-Guardian just posted this article by Matthew Ehret, in which he shows he really knows his stuff and sees exactly what is happening (perhaps he also reads the forum), even the Club of Rome is mentioned. A small excerpt:

"But if you think that going along with the types of reform that aspires to put dollar values on reducing carbon footprints or spreading low quality (and very expensive) windmills and solar panels across the globe with the expectation that somehow these sources of energy will not cause a vast collapse of industrial capacity of civilization (and an associated loss of capacity to sustain human life), then you are fooling yourself.

One kilowatt of windmill energy is only the same as one kilowatt of nuclear power when applied to a mathematical equation but not in real life. When applied to capital-intensive work functions needed to melt industrial steel, run machine tools, power a vast agro-industrial complex, high-speed rail system or construct things like Belt and Road Initiative, “green” energy sources do not come even close to cutting the iron.

The issue has always been population control​

The oligarchs running the “grand green design” since the Club of Rome’s Sir Alexander King began the Limits to Growth study in 1970 knew that green “low energy flux density” sources of energy would constrict global population and that is exactly what they wanted."

Hang in there everybody, stay strong :cool2:

Thank you all guys for this most valuable networking. It is really important keeping on this good spirit and humor, always.
A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

That above piece, to me is the most essential piece, which I connect with something similar that C’s also highlighted in the previous session:​
September 18th 2021 Session

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.

These quotes to me recall the looking for the real needs of our true being, no matter what. In specific, I mean, searching, finding and learning, thus increasing our knowledge to those things that are rooted since the paleo-history of our souls —or “memory” if you prefer to say— until our nowadays. While we watch what is going on and do what we can best, we also must not become mesmerized, and thus blinded, by the psychopathic acts of the PTB.

This reminds me like some serpents “charm” a mouse. Typically, that serpent arrests her prey while staring at it. Then the terrified quarry only sees the serpent; the prey no longer perceives the environment around it. Indeed, the prey becomes so fastened into the snake’s look that it cannot see paths to run away, or even move. So, we have to keep enlarging our inner knowledge of what we are, what is our history, what this world really represents. In my opinion, this is how we can see beyond the constrictive way of the serpent, and then go by other and better path.

Moreover, this too brings up to my mind the lyrics of a pop song where we can weed some inspiration:​
Under Pressure, Queen & David Bowie

Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you
no man ask for
Under pressure
That burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
……..…..

That's o-kay!
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about

Watching some good friends
Screaming let me out!
Pray tomorrow
takes me higher
Pressure on people
People on streets
………….

O-kay
Chippin' around
Kick my brains round the floor
These are the days
It never rains but it pours
People on streets
People on streets

It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming let me out!
Pray tomorrow
takes me higher higher higher
Pressure on people
People on streets
Turned away from it all
Like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love
But it's so slashed and torn
Why why why?
Love love love love

Insanity laughs under pressure we're cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance?
Why can't we give love that one more chance?
Why can't we give love give love give love?
Give love give love give love give love give love?
Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care
For people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way
Of caring about ourselves

This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves under pressure
Under pressure pressure

just in case, available also in vimeo:
And now is the moment for leaving, to let this "dance" behind us,​
and then going...​
higher.​
Just some thoughts. :-)

Last edited:
A big thank you to Laura and the Chateau crew for this session and your tireless work. 💞

I haven't had time to post in the past few weeks as we've been working non-stop. On the one hand it was very exhausting for me because I missed the Zoom meetings and the direct exchange, on the other hand it was a great opportunity to check whether I can integrate the knowledge I had learned into my everyday life. Starting with controlling your own emotions to reducing stress. And it works. I can navigate through this insane world and stay calm. And we were able to massively replenish our stocks with the money we earned.

At least every day I found the time to read the forum and stay tuned. Through the crystals and the prayers, I was able to keep in touch with all of you. I hope we have some time left to network in this forum. You are in my prayers, take care! :hug2:

Добрый день Laura! Спасибо Вам за Ваш труд! У меня вопрос для будующей сессии: в 2020 году в России вышла книга

"Доктрина Создателя", хотелось бы знать мнение cassiopea о ней. Если есть возможность - максимально подробное мнение. Спасибо.​

Good afternoon Laura! Thank you for your work! I have a question for a future session: in 2020, the book "The Creator's Doctrine" was published in Russia. "The Creator's Doctrine", I would like to know cassiopea's opinion about it. If possible, as detailed an opinion as possible. Thank you.
Hello umbbaraum, welcome to the forum. Since this is an English speaking forum, we'd appreciate if you'd translate your posts. Many here find deepl.com helpful for translations.

Also, since this is your first post, younare invited to write an introduction in the Newbies forum to tell is a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Здравствуйте, umbbaraum, добро пожаловать на форум. Поскольку это англоязычный форум, мы будем благодарны, если вы переведете свои сообщения. Многие здесь находят deepl.com полезным для перевода. Также, поскольку это ваше первое сообщение, мы приглашаем вас написать вступление в форуме для новичков, чтобы рассказать немного о себе и о том, как вы сюда попали.

Thank you very much for the transcript of the session.
If I may suggest. Possibly, before holding an open session with many people asking questions, it would be useful to first discuss a list of questions in a separate forum, in order to prepare the right questions.
That is, see if the questions have already been analyzed previously, and if not, see if more work can be done on the network before reaching a point where it is necessary to ask.

I understand that you are not a dating site and that you have had problems with obscure personalities in the past, but that doesn't take away my desire to make this call. Computers are great, but they are a headache and our exchanges are unfortunately limited to the intellectual. We can spend a lifetime reading pages and screens alone, but I sincerely believe that real exchanges multiply our knowledge and observations of the 3 centers. I was hoping to ask this here, because I can't find anyone near me, I'm not on social networks and I'm refused entry to cultural and meeting places, health pass obliges...
Regardless, my message still stands.

Regardless, my message still stands.
Yes, I have to agree, as Nienna has said, years of experience here on the forum has shown us that many apparently harmless meetups turn out to be quite the opposite. We simply cannot take the chance that a person is not who they say they are. It really is for the safety of our forum members that we advise such caution.

So, if you live near me and you too don't feel in phase with the current of life imposed by the general law, let's get in touch! What do you say?
Please note: We do not condone people to meet up in person unless we know quite a bit about them. Anyone on the forum can say all the right things, but in truth are nothing like they portray themselves to be. We have seen things go very badly too many times to not remind everyone that this is a very bad idea.

Babeloula, your "desire to make this call" does not change the fact that we have an established process that has worked very well so far and we are not going to change it. If you do wish to attend face-to-face meetings with other forum members the only way to do it is to network here on the forum to a sufficient degree to allow us get to know you better. Once you have integrated yourself with the network sufficiently you will be able to meet other members. There are no shortcuts.

The same sources that teach us about the three centres also teach us about the importance of submitting one's self-will to the will of the teacher, in this case it is the forum. Your posts give me the impression that you are trying to get us to change how we do things here and start doing them your way. And since you are into Gurdjieff's teachings, here's a quote from The Fourth Way, chapter 10:

(...) one can only enter a school when one has already lost, or is prepared to lose, at least a certain amount of self-will. Self-will is the chief obstacle to entering a school, because a school means not only learning but also discipline. And some people may find discipline boring, or unnecessary. (...)

A man who comes to a school must be ready to accept the teaching and the discipline of the school, or else he will get nothing. He cannot acquire will unless he gives up self-will, just as he cannot acquire knowledge unless he gives up self-opinions.

Computers are great, but they are a headache and our exchanges are unfortunately limited to the intellectual. We can spend a lifetime reading pages and screens alone, but I sincerely believe that real exchanges multiply our knowledge and observations of the 3 centers. I was hoping to ask this here, because I can't find anyone near me, I'm not on social networks and I'm refused entry to cultural and meeting places, health pass obliges...
I also don't have anybody near me, nor I'm on social networks but I stopped complaining about this when I realize that direct contact has usually nothing to do with the quality or quantity of knowledge gained by involved parties. Why is this? I realize that any serious conversation initiated during a social meeting is usually full of statements like: "You have to send me a link to this" or "I'll text you that title and author", etc, etc.

There're also dozens of other valid reasons why meeting strangers from an online forum (even this one) is not a bright idea. Apart from the obvious security and safety reasons, there's a notion that gaining knowledge and most specifically networking requires some structured approach. This is why first and foremost any serious exchange should take place in writing. There are no doubts that It helps to know others involved in the discussion but it's usually not a requirement or a recipe for a healthy and fruitful discussion.

If you're looking for an accelerated exchange of knowledge, please increase your participation. Meeting others may materialize later as an optional side effect rather than the necessary condition.

Back
Top Bottom