Session 4 April 2015

Thanks a lot for this last session !

One statement in particular caught my attention:

...(L) What was the smoke and the boom?

A: Diversion.

Q: (L) Who created the diversion?

A: Jets in area. It was realized that something along this line was happening because a "warning" had been given in advance. They just did not know where and when...

How could this diversion be done ? Jets creating sounds and smoke around the plane ? [A close friend was in his garden right there where witnesses said they saw or heard something strange, but himself noticed nothing special. I was outside a few kilometers away and didn't hear any jets, which are very loud usually...]

Why a diversion and by who actually ? From the French government it seems, after receiving a "warning", in order to divert any investigation toward this secret threat...

Then, we are not in high strangeness mode here, so that it must be possible to understand how it really happened.
Wait and see, may be, unless some of you may have more clues to share ?..

As far as keto goes, I think it's important to discern the difference between withdrawal symptoms that can last for a few weeks after switching to keto and an actual need for some carbs due to genetics. Discomfort when switching is common and is often just an adaptation period. It's best to be informed about specifically what to expect so it's easier to tell what is going on and why. Many people switch back to carbs because of pain of withdrawal from them (and gluten) erroneously believing the body is rejecting the diet.

Also in another session the C's mentioned 4d "birds" (I think it was the psychomantium session where Laura actually saw them), so maybe 2d can exist in 4d differently than a 3d human graduating to 4d. So in a sense Sebastian could still possibly be a 4d version of a dog once there, and not necessarily a walking talking humanoid or whatever we become in 4d once graduated from 3d? I'm sorry for your loss of your beloved doggie, but I'm glad he knows he was so loved and has benefitted from it!

As for the plane override, it would be interesting to check if any government or other public PTB members (bankers etc) cancelled their flights after this incident, or are having a period of no flying because "something came up" (pardon the pun). I'd think the prayer of the soul is at least one way we can be asking for protection/assistance from the DCM, and of course since it involves using our eyes and ears as well as possible, the help will probably come in a form that preserves free will - via information that allows us to make the right choice at the right time. Thanks for another great session!!

Thank you so much for this very informative and thought provoking session!

Congratulations to Joe Quinn and the crew for figuring out the cause of the crash, if we can take C's words as valid confirmation, and we do.

My thought on the soul / body / FRV: if not working on the body / mind / spirit, one gets slowly "boiled" like the frog - through technology, attacks, agents, whole world, FRV of body changes so that the potentially occupying it soul "wants" to leave it - hence depression, suicidal thoughts. It is what's happening to me now and probably many people and a great reminder in this session, exactly what i needed, when i needed to read.

Laura said:
Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?
A: Yes. In fact, it is!
Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.
For some reason, visiting Hawai'i in February 2013 changed everything for me, and it hasn't been the same ever since, "4th Density bleedthrough" being "new normal". :/

Laura said:
(L) We've all kind of "seen" Sebastian, Scottie heard him barking, we all feel him around... So, is Sebastian still with us?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Is that a bad thing, or a good thing?
A: Loves all of you!
Where I lived with my mother and stepfather in my stepfather's parents' house in Minnesota, his parents had a cat named Maxwell who died after over 20 years in November 2013 (post-Hawai'i). The same thing happened, he stuck around and while I was at my stepfather's computer he would try to weakly climb up my leg as he had done before, the only difference being I couldn't pluck him off and set him on the floor anymore. (The effect is that it is tactile, feels entirely physical, but no other 'senses' are 'registering' anything, though amid random thought-noise his 'meows' could be heard.)

osher said:
My thought on the soul / body / FRV: if not working on the body / mind / spirit, one gets slowly "boiled" like the frog - through technology, attacks, agents, whole world, FRV of body changes so that the potentially occupying it soul "wants" to leave it - hence depression, suicidal thoughts. It is what's happening to me now and probably many people and a great reminder in this session, exactly what i needed, when i needed to read.
/concur. And/or chronic dissociation and/or derealization become the norm.

Yes, thank you very much for sharing this interesting session! A lot of food for thought. :flowers:

thanks laura and crew for another very informative session,lately ive been pondering the whole soul thing
this session answered my questions thanks for that c,s, nice flow to the session keep up the excellent work folks... :) :cool2:

Thank you for this latest session!
Regarding the wave and chaos as a manifestation of our being in the wave at present; I thought about the wave having a trough and a crescent. Where we are exactly on the wave, I think we're still far from the crest. Imho, things will get a lot more chaotic and weirder as we traverse the wave (or as the wave washes on; depending on the perspective).
Here's to hoping everyone keeps their heads above water!

Lots of information packed into this one! Thanks for the session - very energetic! :thup:

Very scary about the remote take over of airplanes. It really should come as no surprise - they can do the same thing with cars, TV's and even smart toasters! Add to that gremlins in the Wi-Fi, and we really are small ants in the scope of things with limited perception. Ugh!

Manipulation of the autopilot due warning for France and Germany was the first thing that came to my mind. I am glad that my nose had not cheated me.
But I am disappointed because this option is too little mentioned in the discussions.
I was also disappointed in the Sott who has not followed from the beginning the subject, not recognizing the potential - although I realize it is difficult to immediately know the cause of the accident.
In connection with the change of diet, I was a vegetarian almost 20 years and always been healthy, and when I started to eat eggs there was a problem with the heart. I was not sure if this is related to the change of diet. I'm not sure even now, but suspicion has increased after this session. If food is the cause, I can stop eating eggs or have to wait to the body adjusts.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2014/11/hacking-aircraft

Thanks a lot for sharing and for having the courage to name those behind the plane crash.

Thank you Laura and crew for another though/action provoking session!… And very timely!

Back
Top Bottom