Session 6 February 2016

mkrnhr said:
<...>

Now, regarding this answer:
Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?

A: H2O

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.

A: Heavy water.
What if "heavy" here doesn't refer to mass (as in weight) but to being "heavy" or charged with information, if information can be quantified one way or another? Information needs a medium and energy to manifest of course, but the here the focus could be different.

I agree with that interpretation too mkrnhr. I looked up heavy water which actually has a larger than normal amount of the hydrogen isotope deuterium (2H 2O2). I somehow don't get the feeling that this what the C's were meant in reference to being the prime matter of the alchemical process.

A: H2O.

Having studied a year of Naturopathy, I have long been a fan of vibrational medicine (homoeopathy and flower essences) which utilizes the ability of water to store the signatures and the imprints of substances. So from what I have read on numerous threads here, as well as my own research, what I have put together is this:

1. Water has a memory. It is also sensitive to EMF, for example storing your homoeopathic remedy in sunlight, near EMF sources and even strong smelling substances (perfumes, essential oils) will detract from its potency

2. In homoeopathic parlance sucussing (tapping the remedy vigorously) with progressive dilutions is what creates stronger and more potent remedies. This is what imprints the signature of the substance into the 'memory' of the water. Low potencies (ie less dilute remedies) are used for acute situations, more potent remedies are used for chronic and constitutionals

3. Water can be imprinted with intent (see Emoto's work on water crystals), symbols etc.

4. Alive water is water that is moving, full of health giving trace elements and minerals having passed through natural vortices eg deep springs, glacial melts. (see post on Schauberger He thought of water as a sentient Being). Most of us I'm guessing, would not have access to pristine glacial melts and deep springs so we'd have to figure out a way of filtering and energizing our water.

5. An egg shaped container keeps those spirals and vortices intact. {In ancient times water (and wine!) was stored in egg-shaped amphorae, because the egg shape stimulates fluids to move and circulate, which is why Nature uses it in emerging life forms}.

6. If our bodies are 70-80% water, then spinning as suggested by the Cs and the Ps, might be a way of creating vortices in ourselves and making our cellular water alive.
(Water here could truly be the prime matter in transformation)?

C's wrote:

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this
advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) How many times a day?
A: 3
Q: (L) How many times?
A: 33
Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?
A: Okay.

Bringers Of The Dawn wrote:

Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.

Just my rambling thoughts.

Arwenn said:
C's wrote:

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this
advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) How many times a day?
A: 3
Q: (L) How many times?
A: 33
Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?
A: Okay.

Bringers Of The Dawn wrote:

Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.

Thank you very much for reminding us this spinning thema.

Have you ever tried it ? Has someone ever tried theses recommendations ?

It's quite interesting as your idea about water.

Elohir said:

I have, but only sporadically. So I'm going to start, 3 tines a day and will report back. You know, it's funny how children often do this and collapse in giggles. Children are so much more intuitive than we are as adults, OSIT.

Arwenn said:
mkrnhr said:
<...>

Now, regarding this answer:

A: H2O

What if "heavy" here doesn't refer to mass (as in weight) but to being "heavy" or charged with information, if information can be quantified one way or another? Information needs a medium and energy to manifest of course, but the here the focus could be different.

I agree with that interpretation too mkrnhr. I looked up heavy water which actually has a larger than normal amount of the hydrogen isotope deuterium (2H 2O2). I somehow don't get the feeling that this what the C's were meant in reference to being the prime matter of the alchemical process.

If the information interpretation for "heavy" is correct maybe that is why the PTB love fluoridation. This is something I have really tried to avoid by using either distilled water or spring water. And in case some are thinking filtered water is OK that only works with a special fluoride filler.

A few forum topic references:

Fluoride lowers IQ significantly

Pineal, Puberty and Fluoride

Fluoride and children

Some SOTT articles:

The Consequences of Using Fluoride

First-ever government review of fluoride/thyroid toxicology shows risk

Fluoridation is the Ultimate Deception

And here is an interesting session reference where the Cs mention fluoridated water:

Session 22 July 2000
Q: (A) I want to know what is going on in East Texas! (L) Yes. Even if Vincent is not right about it being the center of the web, he
says that the first phone call Hoover made after the Kennedy assassination was to somebody in Tyler, Texas...
A: One thing that is interesting about East Texas, or more specifically, Northeast Texas, is that the water is very heavily fluoridated.
This makes one more susceptible to intense forms of ELF mind programming. There have been some experiments conducted in this
area relating to this.

Q: (A) That's Extremely Low Frequencies?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) But the water tasted so GOOD! It was the best water I ever drank! I'm serious!
A: That is by design.
Q: (A) Oh, they're so tricky! I mean, you drink the water there and you just say "This is SO good!" And you want more and more!
A: If you wish to catch bees, are you going to use a net, or some honey, maybe??

If we are to discover the importance of water in relation to "the alchemical process" then I think fluoride free water might be important to keep in mind.

I have not kept up with the spinning 33 X 3 on a daily basis as much as EE, diet, Iodine and other suggestions but it may really relate to the water I think.

The comments on homoeopathy are very interesting too since the Cs say we are like "homeopathic medicaments" influence on the planet:

Session 26 July 2014
Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper
networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the
network without necessarily having to be told?
A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work
on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.
Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?
A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.
Q: (L) Alright. Next?
(dugdeep) Can they give elucidation about the mechanism behind homeopathy?
A: Frequency vibration resonance. Think of yourselves as "homeopathic medicaments" for the planet.
[NOTE: "medicaments" is French for "medicines"]
Q: (Perceval) That's a good description. Homeopathy on a macro scale, with some human beings as the
tiny dose of the cure that might resonate with other beings.
(Pierre) So, individuals being on the truth vibration frequency could have a positive influence on the
macro-organism that is Planet Earth.
(dugdeep) And why do they get more potent as you dilute them more?
A: Then the resonance spreads more widely in the solution bringing all into proper frequency within the
integrity of the substance.

I guess being spread out over the planet is sometimes lonely but more efficacious for frequency distribution if you think of it as the Cs are describing it.

Just saw the spinning children post. Yes, children have to lead us sometimes I think. :)

Elohir said:

I did the spinning exercises again a couple of months ago for a couple of weeks (3x33 a day for the first two weeks, then did it two or three days a week), then stopped, but should have continued! I'm going to try again. I remember it helped me feel energized, it also helped me clear my mind (to concentrate better), and it's a fun exercise too.

Arwenn said:
I have, but only sporadically. So I'm going to start, 3 tines a day and will report back. You know, it's funny how children often do this and collapse in giggles. Children are so much more intuitive than we are as adults, OSIT.

I haven't done spinning in a very long time! But the comment you made about children struck a strong chord in me, as my 18 month old granddaughter just started doing that very thing. And she does laugh while doing it. I am now wondering which way she spins - will have to pay attention next time! Very interesting.

Oxajil said:
I did the spinning exercises again a couple of months ago for a couple of weeks ... , then stopped,

I've been spinning.

Early morning (at sunrise) each day -- for over 4 years now. Typically 99 but more recently 33. My inspiration and impetus came from the C's "major YES!"

The mechanics are easy now. My movements are similar to dancers in a video someone once put up. Quite fast if I want to. With this physical challenge behind me, I've been able to "tune" more into energy aspects.

A few things I've discovered:

It's dangerous -- to bring palms together near the heart. Much energy is generated, and you do NOT want this accumulation there. I deposit this energy into the dantian. Mindfully and with movement of palms. (This is relatively easy for me, after 20 years of chigong practice.)

For those renewing their spinning, please think through this risk carefully.
(Of course individual cases may vary.)

Open palms may project or receive subtle energy. Here I think reception is its function. Heaven energy through the right, and earth energy through the left. They meet for me in the dantian (not the heart.)

There's then apparently a (yin & yang) fusing process of sorts. But I do this gently, lightly, and without aggressiveness. So far it's been good.

The "connecting of chakras" is also somewhere in the back of my mind. Here it's more guesswork -- but informed guesswork.

After a brief "cool down," I breathe (mindful of subtle energy winds) gently up & down, through my central channel. My present understanding is it runs through (or parallel to) the spine. My imagination "sees" a gradual linkup of sorts -- although I remain exceeding careful not to anticipate nor dictate its terms. I try to feel this process. And I stop, whenever strange feelings occur. My aim however, is to connect.

The overall results thus far are difficult for me to pinpoint.

The biggest thing I think I've notice is a greater sense of clarity. In my own life, and in the lives of those around me. (Including people here.)

I sense enhancement of my chi force. Sometimes by a lot, some days not so much. But never going backwards. My general health remains excellent. (I'm 67.) And I get a restful sleep each night, generally from 8 to 4 am.

There's also some vague emerging realization that this physical existence -- while exceedingly intense, harsh and brutal ... is yet somehow also incredibly beautiful. It is to be embraced and cherished (however painful) but not held onto. At the end of the day, what we think of life, and reality ... isn't really really real. Nor is it permanent. (Death of a love one will drive that home.)

This emerging "understanding" for me, presently still resides somewhere between intellect & feeling. My goal is to work through this glimmer of light ... and move it entirely into the realm of feeling, where truth ultimately resides.

The other BIG one is a dawning realization that I had been selfish most of my life. And that I have a long long road ahead -- to reach true compassion & love.

For better or for worse, that's what I've experienced. And it may be very different for each individual.

FWIW.

sitting said:
Oxajil said:
I did the spinning exercises again a couple of months ago for a couple of weeks ... , then stopped,

I've been spinning.
Early morning (at sunrise) each day -- for over 4 years now. Typically 99 but more recently 33. My inspiration and impetus came from the C's "major YES!"
The mechanics are easy now. My movements are similar to dancers in a video someone once put up. Quite fast if I want to. With this physical challenge behind me, I've been able to "tune" more into energy aspects.
A few things I've discovered:
It's dangerous -- to bring palms together near the heart. Much energy is generated, and you do NOT want this accumulation there. I deposit this energy into the dantian. Mindfully and with movement of palms. (This is relatively easy for me, after 20 years of chigong practice.)
For those renewing their spinning, please think through this risk carefully.
(Of course individual cases may vary.)
Open palms may project or receive subtle energy. Here I think reception is its function. Heaven energy through the right, and earth energy through the left. They meet for me in the dantian (not the heart.)
There's then apparently a (yin & yang) fusing process of sorts. But I do this gently, lightly, and without aggressiveness. So far it's been good.
The "connecting of chakras" is also somewhere in the back of my mind. Here it's more guesswork -- but informed guesswork.
After a brief "cool down," I breathe (mindful of subtle energy winds) gently up & down, through my central channel. My present understanding is it runs through (or parallel to) the spine. My imagination "sees" a gradual linkup of sorts -- although I remain exceeding careful not to anticipate nor dictate its terms. I try to feel this process. And I stop, whenever strange feelings occur. My aim however, is to connect.
The overall results thus far are difficult for me to pinpoint.
The biggest thing I think I've notice is a greater sense of clarity. In my own life, and in the lives of those around me. (Including people here.)
I sense enhancement of my chi force. Sometimes by a lot, some days not so much. But never going backwards. My general health remains excellent. (I'm 67.) And I get a restful sleep each night, generally from 8 to 4 am.
There's also some vague emerging realization that this physical existence -- while exceedingly intense, harsh and brutal ... is yet somehow also incredibly beautiful. It is to be embraced and cherished (however painful) but not held onto. At the end of the day, what we think of life, and reality ... isn't really really real. Nor is it permanent. (Death of a love one will drive that home.)
This emerging "understanding" for me, presently still resides somewhere between intellect & feeling. My goal is to work through this glimmer of light ... and move it entirely into the realm of feeling, where truth ultimately resides.
The other BIG one is a dawning realization that I had been selfish most of my life. And that I have a long long road ahead -- to reach true compassion & love.
For better or for worse, that's what I've experienced. And it may be very different for each individual.
FWIW.

Thank you for sharing these experiences.
I have some questions! You say it is dangerous to bring the palms together near the heart. Would you tell us what the danger is?
In "bringers of the dawn" that is exactly what they tell us to do, is it possible this is corrupted information? (Is that what you are suggesting?)
You say that you bring the energy from spinning into the dantian, which dantian do you use, the one near the heart? the groin? or maybe the dantian is all over the body? (I admit I do not know anything about the dantian)
About your experience doing the spinning 99 times, do you do that separately (i.e. 3 x 33) as the "bringers of the dawn" suggest,
or do you do them (the 99 spins) all at once when you do them? Is there a reason to do them one way or the other do you think?

Regarding the realization of selfishness, well I feel that is a consequence of living on a 3D STS world, how would it be possible to be totally unselfish? I think we are on a path from selfishness (STS) to unselfishness (STO) hmmm. What is great for you is that it appears you are enjoying the real-ization!
Hey I do too! learning is fun, even the so-called painfull bits.

Arwenn said:

So the researcher who found EZ water structures sounds similar to the Japanese researcher. However, I do not like that he decided to name it a different actual molecule, H3O2. It smacks to me as either marketing or pseudo science which infiltrated fields like the free energy scene to falsely convince people who may not know those sciences too well.
To me, when a scientific person is doing research and then starts making up terms I kind of wonder why they would do this. An analogy would be like how the new agers use word salad and a form of doublespeak to twist real esoteric information. Sorry, my gut doesn't trust that. Do I have a sacred cow here, or am I being reasonable??

I do think the structure of water matters a lot though. In how our cells use water, it has to pass through membranes- and some forms might work better at this and require less work to use!

I do think they were talking about that because they were answering to Ark, who is a physicist who brings up the hydrogen with the extra neutron(s). I'm not sure what they are talking about the previous responses. Earlier in the session they were talking about transmuting gold. In nuclear reactions there is not exactly lead into gold, but other heavy elements get changed into lighter ones, involving the neutrons being released into energy. Perhaps they have a double meaning here, because I can't but help remember how important this is to illustrate E=mc2. I am also reminded how the teacher told us that the mass of the piece of chalk could power the world for many years if it were converted to energy! I feel like this conversion might be more "accessible" to 4th density, explaining how they are in a semi-physical state.

The C's also mentioned Leedskallen of Coral Castle fame, who was able to move huge, heavy blocks of coral supposedly by sound (and there's an idea that he since was also near high tension power lines, he could tap into the energy). With enough energy and perhaps the right "frequency" one can move matter or teleport it some distance. It makes me wonder about the unified theory which the C's said that scared Einstein, because it shows that there is another "physical" dimension above us (4th density?)

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=40524.0

Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?

A: Wrong "track."

Q: What is the right track?

A: See several answers back.

Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?

A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leedskallen.

Q: How does one produce this sound?

A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."

Q: Well, they say that prime matter is that which is created by God and is firmly captured within you, yourself, and that any creature of God deprived of it will die. So, I have come to the idea that this prime matter is blood, which is connected to the hemoglobin molecule, which is...

A: What is the human body composed of? 77 per cent... what?

Q: Well, water...

A: Bingo!

Q: Well, how does one change the water in one's body to heavy water, and what kind of effect does that have on the system?

A: See previous responses!

Q: How does one make the water in the body into heavy water?

Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'

A: On the right track, but short of destination.

Q: Does it have something to do with the bones... using the bones in the body as resonators?

A: Just review when convenient. Guessing will derail you.

Q: I need a clue about this sound...

A: You have been given this.

Q: Well, I thought about the DNA, marrow, blood, hemoglobin, magnetite, and the fact that blood is manufactured in the marrow of the bones, and the symbolism of the skull and crossbones which is also the symbol of the Rosie Cross, and the image of the blood of the pelican - so it just made me think that blood was important. Does blood have something to do with this internal sound or does the sound change the blood?

A: No more on this.

Thanks all for sharing your experience about spinning.

It seems that all who of you could feel more energy and especially a better ability to focus, a clearer mind.

I remember that as a child I liked to play tourniquet and feel messy ^^ but with time, I started to stop because I felt ill and close to vomit when I used to spin too much. I use to be ill in car or train/boat if i read in the same time and I am also not fine when I roll on the ground too, intern ear problem they say. Maybe, it's true or maybe some of us don't react too good with this "protocol", a good reason to try it and see what will happen...

anarkist said:
I have some questions! You say it is dangerous to bring the palms together near the heart. Would you tell us what the danger is?

You say that you bring the energy from spinning into the dantian, which dantian do you use, the one near the heart? the groin?

About your experience doing the spinning 99 times, do you do that separately (i.e. 3 x 33) as the "bringers of the dawn" suggest, or do you do them (the 99 spins) all at once when you do them?

Hi anarkist,

I think initially it won't matter. The mind is simply too busy with the mechanics of spin. (Not falling, not drifting too much, not getting sick after stopping, etc.)

It does become important when that physical part is solved -- and the subtle energies begin to flow. Drawing palms together is a contraction of radius (even when stopped) and that causes energy concentration. (I find this quite evident from my own experience.)

Energy concentration (of whatever kind) is not to be deposited to the heart area. Almost all the discourses (taichi, chigong, yoga, tantric material) will say that. The more advance you become, the more important it is to follow this guideline.

The safe storage area is a spot slightly below the navel.

The 99 spins are continuous. I first did it from an urging of pride (bad!) To prove something. Now I find a relaxed 33 is more than sufficient. As in all things, quality is more relevant than quantity.

The C's were sparse in their spin description. Marciniak said a bit more. Some of what I've described is my own guesswork ... but I think fairly informed guesswork. I put in a lot of time & effort in such studies. But in the end, it's still guesswork.

While we're on the topic of various exercises, I just want to add that sun-gazing too, is part of my daily routine. But we'll leave that for another thread.

FWIW.

Divide By Zero said:
Arwenn said:

So the researcher who found EZ water structures sounds similar to the Japanese researcher. However, I do not like that he decided to name it a different actual molecule, H3O2. It smacks to me as either marketing or pseudo science which infiltrated fields like the free energy scene to falsely convince people who may not know those sciences too well.
To me, when a scientific person is doing research and then starts making up terms I kind of wonder why they would do this. An analogy would be like how the new agers use word salad and a form of doublespeak to twist real esoteric information. Sorry, my gut doesn't trust that. Do I have a sacred cow here, or am I being reasonable??

I do think the structure of water matters a lot though. In how our cells use water, it has to pass through membranes- and some forms might work better at this and require less work to use!

I do think they were talking about that because they were answering to Ark, who is a physicist who brings up the hydrogen with the extra neutron(s). I'm not sure what they are talking about the previous responses. Earlier in the session they were talking about transmuting gold. In nuclear reactions there is not exactly lead into gold, but other heavy elements get changed into lighter ones, involving the neutrons being released into energy. Perhaps they have a double meaning here, because I can't but help remember how important this is to illustrate E=mc2. I am also reminded how the teacher told us that the mass of the piece of chalk could power the world for many years if it were converted to energy! I feel like this conversion might be more "accessible" to 4th density, explaining how they are in a semi-physical state.

The C's also mentioned Leedskallen of Coral Castle fame, who was able to move huge, heavy blocks of coral supposedly by sound (and there's an idea that he since was also near high tension power lines, he could tap into the energy). With enough energy and perhaps the right "frequency" one can move matter or teleport it some distance. It makes me wonder about the unified theory which the C's said that scared Einstein, because it shows that there is another "physical" dimension above us (4th density?)

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=40524.0

Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter, what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?

A: Wrong "track."

Q: What is the right track?

A: See several answers back.

Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?

A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leedskallen.

Q: How does one produce this sound?

A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."

Q: Well, they say that prime matter is that which is created by God and is firmly captured within you, yourself, and that any creature of God deprived of it will die. So, I have come to the idea that this prime matter is blood, which is connected to the hemoglobin molecule, which is...

A: What is the human body composed of? 77 per cent... what?

Q: Well, water...

A: Bingo!

Q: Well, how does one change the water in one's body to heavy water, and what kind of effect does that have on the system?

Q: How does one make the water in the body into heavy water?

Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'

A: On the right track, but short of destination.

Q: Does it have something to do with the bones... using the bones in the body as resonators?

A: Just review when convenient. Guessing will derail you.

Q: I need a clue about this sound...

A: You have been given this.

Q: Well, I thought about the DNA, marrow, blood, hemoglobin, magnetite, and the fact that blood is manufactured in the marrow of the bones, and the symbolism of the skull and crossbones which is also the symbol of the Rosie Cross, and the image of the blood of the pelican - so it just made me think that blood was important. Does blood have something to do with this internal sound or does the sound change the blood?

A: No more on this.

Thank you, Divide By Zero, for posting this session from 1997 as it brings up some thoughts regarding "toning and healing". This is something I studied while taking a class on music and healing at Naropa University in Colorado. The professor was Don Campbell who has written several books on the subject, including "The Mozart Effect". Homework consisted of toning on a vowel using one's own voice. Each vowel was tied to an individual chakra point, as I recall. For instance, "aah" was the sound used in the heart area. We then recorded our experiences. Group toning was experimented with as part of the class, as well. I believe Campbell claims that he healed his own brain tumor by toning and also has recorded physical and emotional healing by others using this approach.
Another interesting man, Jonathan Goldman, has devoted years of work on the subject of healing the body with sound. Goldman has produced a couple of books and many CD's where he uses overtones and harmonics. In his workshops I was able to find the overtones in my voice. Toning uses the breath, sound and vibration from one's own core. If "intent" is plugged in as well, it could be an interesting experiment. And is there something about the water in the body, frequency and resonance that ties into all of this?

Thankyou for session, and to all who participated in the tread! Once again a lot of wonderful ideas to ponder!
The part in the session that talks about the missing children is more than a little disturbing. It hurts the soul to contemplate! It really drives home the current state of the world! Disturbing indeed!
I live near Lake Superior in the state of Michigan in the U.S. It is one of the largest bodies of freshwater in the world. The water in the lake is very energizing and therapeutic! Perhaps intent plays a part in one's interaction with bodies of water? Also, the bed of Lake Superior is all rock, laced with lots of copper and crystal. I wonder if these could transmit or conduct intent. Just some of my thoughts on water. I intend to experiment with these ideas in the future!
Also, regarding fluoride, Music man had a good point. Most filters do not remove fluoride. Lots to think about!
Thanks again to everyone!

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy. Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

A: Yes

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people’s stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.

Q: (L) Well... Okay. Next

DERIVATIVES PONZI COLLAPSING -- Bix Weir
Published on Feb 9, 2016
Remember that "collapse" we've been telling you is coming? Well, sure looks like it's here. And Deutsche Bank and its $55+ TRILLION in derivatives is leading the charge. In fact, Andy Hoffman says, DEUTSCHE BANK IS ON THE VERGE OF TAKING DOWN THE ENTIRE GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM. Bix Weir from Road to Roota is back to help us break down the latest, and remind us that aside from PHYSICAL gold and silver in hand, none of us "own" what we think we do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zikt5JQYCFQ
[/quote]

Hi,

I just wish to discuss this aspect also: as it seems to me that Europe is going to be the place of the next financial collapse.

Everybody seemed to concentrate on US, but as I see it, there are multiple factors which point to this variant:

- the Empire likes to wage wars abroad, and Europe had been besieged by wars almost constantly
- the refugee crisis was orchestrated also, among multiple other reasons, to weaken and divide even more
- that's why UK wants to exit
- Russia has to be prevented to forge an alliance with Europe
- the Deutsche Bank is said to be the next Lehman Brothers but with much larger repercussion. And Germany is the power source of Europe, "The Queen", they want to take, as the C's once said.

2 videos attached about this:
_https://youtu.be/VHoaLZvj9qg
_https://youtu.be/fxWQbXt9A64

I think the Euro will go down first, but no currency will remain stable. Property, useful things and skills will matter most.

I think it will be difficult to navigate the coming storm, but Earth must benefit from cleansing to be reborn anew.

FWIW, :(

Back
Top Bottom