Session 6 July 2024

As I was reading your post, the movie Red Dawn, which was released in 1984, came to mind.

Yes, I recall watching that movie. It was made when Ronald Reagan was president of the US and he absolutely loved that movie. He had always been a fervent anti-communist and viewed the USSR as the evil empire. How ironic that it now the west led by the USA that is the evil empire, thus playing the role of the evil empire of Atlantis in this cycle. Sadly, with the latest news coming out of Israel and Lebanon things seem to be heating up.

The condition itself is called Aphantasia. I do wonder if your son tried a dream journal whether or not he would start dreaming, or remember them I mean. As dreams are made in different part of the brain.
The only problem I have had is when it comes to meditation. Many meditations call for visualizing things and as they seem so helpful to others I always wanted to try them
Thanks. I will suggest it to him.

Thanks for another great session! Great advice at the end, really appropriate as things escalate quickly. With so much happening it’s really hard to keep up with all the threads!

Back
Top Bottom