Session 6 July 2024

I asked my 3 children as well. Two of them visualize routinely and didn’t realize others couldn’t just as myself. One could not visualize. She realize this when she was three and was asked to count sheep to go to sleep. She was very upset she could not see the sheep. I postulate that all OPs cannot visualize. But, perhaps some souled individuals do not as well. Perhaps it’s not an either/or. My daughter who cannot visualize is one of the most empathetic people I’ve ever met in my life. I find it hard to believe she does not have a soul.

Before you go postulating, it would be good if you familiarized yourself with the work of Dr. Russell Hurlburt whose work I used as a reference for my questions and follow ups. We did a MindMatters show on YouTube not long ago going over some of his seven Psychology Today articles from 2011 and I gave some extra information taken from his book 'Investigating Pristine Inner Experience' where he discusses his work investigating people's inner experiences.

We had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Hurlburt recently so we'll also have a new show up soon which goes over some of the questions asked during the session and in this thread. Keep an eye on the thread so you know when the latest episode drops. Better yet, subscribe to the channel and ring the bell so you're updated when it drops. ;-D

I remember something in the transcripts, that OP's (formerly 2D entities) were a a bridge of creation a transition into a 3D reality. How that came about or How it was achieved is obscure and much more information is required with input from the C's. Otherwise it becomes into a degenerated some sort of mind game.

I suspect some children just do not think in the perfect model of Western Society. I remember a documentary on the western indoctrination of Australian Aboriginals as they called at the time. From my recollections, they were given certain tasks of recognition. Almost all failed, but when asked about there surroundings, they could give exact memory recall surrounding vegetation. animals, environmental terrain. It brings up even greater questions, family relationships, how much of the child development has been used to foster the imagination of a child to build concepts and ideas. How much influence has the so called educational system, along with vax programs has benumbed creative mind of a child?

Back
Top Bottom