Session 6 July 2024

(Z...) Can we ask if they can maybe give us some pointers on how we could upregulate those genes?

A: Wait for the wave to do its work, but in the meantime continue to network about health.

Upregulation of genes was mentioned in this session:

Q: (gottathink) Older transcripts refer to a genetic alteration that caused truncated fluid flow. Is the fluid being referred to the cerebral spinal fluid?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well then that eliminates the next question, which was a follow up. What fluid flow is it?

A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light. Your ancestors glowed and transmitted light and power.

Q: (Joe) Was that related to the veins? They were talking about blue veins or the light coming from them... Wasn't there some session about it?

(L) There was, there was something about it. I think we were talking about dancing once and they were talking about some kind of energy flow that came through the arms that allowed them to be able to levitate.

(Joe) Yeah, that was the spear-handed Maruts and stuff like that.

(L) Is that why, or the means by which, some odd people throughout history have been able to levitate because they had some genetic quirk that allowed this system to be operational?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I mean, just like some people can transmit healing power and so forth. So there's a whole other different thing that's going on in the body that people are not aware of. Is that because the fluid is something other than what we think of as fluid? It's more like...

(Andromeda) Energy?

(L) Yeah, or more like...

A: Difficult to explain since you don't have the concepts.

Q: (Joe) It's based on an unknown structure...

(L) A structure throughout the body that carries a fluid, or something like something like a fluid... Is it because it's not exactly like a fluid as we know it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it something that's more like, say, a 4th density fluid?

Q: (L) And the structure itself is fourth density when it exists in the body?

Q: (L) And we have the potential for this if the DNA were to be upregulated?

Q: (Joe) Untruncated.

(L) Untruncated, yeah, and some rare individuals accidentally by genetic recombination have this...

(Andromeda) Have you ever heard of anybody glowing?

(Joe) No.

(Andromeda) There are halos.

(L) There are halos and then there are ancient stories of people glowing, you know? But I would say... Well actually, yes I have because some of these stories like for example, some of the people who levitate or like Padre Pio and others like that, there have been people who say that they saw the person glowing. Anybody ever heard of that or read of it? Yes? Yeah. Okay. Aeneas has. Okay, so it's not absolutely unheard of. Well that's very interesting. Okay, next question:

(gottathink) Dentist Weston Price has documented the drastic change in jaw structure following the introduction of agrarian diets to groups of peoples. Is this one of the causes of the DNA damage causing truncated fluid flow?

(L) Well, that's based on the question which we've already rejected. So I guess in a sense that question is unaskable as it's written... But the question is still valid: Does the introduction of agrarian diets help perpetuate this condition or this truncation, this genetic deficiency or lack of upregulation of the genes that allow for this?

Q: (L) So agrarian diets are wholly responsible?

A: No

Q: (L) Partly responsible?

A: Yes. The mindset of the purpose of the agrarian diet is related.

Q: (Joe) Lack. A lack of an abundance mindset.

(L) Yeah. Yeah, they've gotta hoard things. They've gotta grow more and hoard it, store grain, all that sort of thing.

(Niall) Invent money then.

(Joe) Then the mindset of scarcity...

(L) Yeah. Okay, so that's essentially kind of an STS perspective on the Earth and would be related to the reduction in power and abilities, I guess.

Session 13 January 2024

Since my theory is that a lack of fresh grass in the agrarian diet of animals is the cause of many health problems of modern humans, and that reintroduction of this factor could be beneficial for our health, perhaps this grass factor could also be used for the upregulation of genes connected with this fluid that is related to light? Two major things which are lost in dried grass are chlorophyll and carotene, and both are related to light:

So in order to activate genes in ourselves which are related to light, we need some kind of information in the plants that is connected with things which are related to light?

If you are discussing the percentage of OPs in the population, both MJF and Wandering Star is correct. From what I could tell there is no percentage as such. What was said in this session does discuss it a bit:
Indeed , my apologies for the noise ( years ago i factored in the darker reflections of the 2x major groups , respectively sociopaths and psychopaths , thus such an approximate number , somehow eventually conflated with having read it on Mrs. LKJ's work )

Back
Top Bottom