Session 6 July 2024

Bloating, brain fog and red pimples I get from eggs. Despite how many amazing brain nutrients they are heralded for. In order to determine the real effect of eggs, I simply avoided them for a couple days. Boldly increased my pork prime cut and bacon intake.. with big plans for the future regards Bio-Hacking.. :/

Soon I was able to think clearer with much less brain fog. Less bloating. Less red pimples.

However, it turned out that multivitamins and any famous artificial supplements are poor sources of nutrition and absolutely do NOT replace BIOAVALIABLE NUTRIENTS IN THEIR NATURAL FORM!!

Despite taking two Viridan Sports Multi capsules +1 fish oil caps + ground pig skin collagen every two days, eggs were my main bioavailable calcium, vitamins, nutrients and choline source:

Apparently I was already low on all nutrients. Even with eating 2,5 eggs per day I must have been merely hovering on the bottom part of the chart for "minimal level for optimal nutrition". So dropping eggs must have switched me into Starvation Mode. Or "Eggs-as-Drug-Withdrawal" mode.. But I was able to think clearer even with all that "nauseating brain-pain", so I made "psychological photographs" [Gurdjieff style] for comparison.

I started getting strong ear ringings, some vertigo and other fun brain nutrition deficiency effects I did not have before. It was a telling experience. I was thinking these might be "egg-drug-withdrawal" effects, maybe my cells got hooked on the Eggs Lizzie poison..

The most I could do was to get my magnesium malate source back and I reduced eggs to 1,5 per day on average. As soon as I did that the severe symptoms disappeared and my body got back to somewhat normal "minimum safe nutrition" baseline.

Gritting teeth, I'm aware of being hostage to eggs for the nutrition they provide.. Eggs are also disgusting and stink up the kitchen to high hell, when scrambled and "well-done" as I eat everything well roasted to dark-brown stage.. Without eggs the kitchen remained much better smelling and the ugly eggs-smell didn't stuck to my skin.

Not happy about this at all. Obviously cold water plunge with NIR sauna, Novothor, HBOT, bone broth all day with a planned separately built 'forever horribly smelling broth kitchen', and fancy nutrients are in the plans, once I finish my magnum opus and will be able to turn my financial situation around.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. And yes. I'm reconsidering all my assumptions about eggs.

As in making this a fake assassination (not necessarily known to Trump or his team) so as to raise the level of resistance from conservatives in the US, who saw their hero nearly get killed?
Yes, it seems so, I think. Also the prophesized financial collapse, the super rich are planning to unleash, I think, just to make Trumps reign impossible. They already made non-withdrawable "Deep State"-supporting laws and decrees that supposedly Trump won't be able to void? How does that work?
Once Trump starts peace talks with Putin, I got the impression the WEF Cabal immediately plans releasing Disease-X Bleeding Flu to lockdown everything and kick Sheeple into a hysterical, over-suspicious, "No-Touch Frozen Societal"-state.

Saint Fauci already achieved "No Touching Hands or skin" in the social life for The People, I think. Avoiding crowds. Avoiding people you don't know.. Fauci and WEF successfully poisoned the dating pool.

With the bleeding flu, they aim to plunge society back to the Bubonic Plague Days, I think. People fleeing from each other. Suspicious of each other. Avoiding touching each other. Otherwise you get sick from shedding and have to take expensive supplement-regimen for a long time to clear your body.. When the next day you might have to touch the "Willing Spike Protein Factories" again. Add to that the new bonuses from the Bleeding Flu transmissible via touch?..

A Hell on Earth scenario. If anybody collapses before you, how do you touch them much less perform CPR, when you know they probably definitely have 1. Spike Protein, 2. Bleeding Flu ebola particles?
Carry thick rubber gloves in our bags? :-(

I can only think of effecting more positive FRV changes to remedy and mitigate nefarious WEF plans by switching to better timelines, where most Deep State plans fail and more of the good sane guys plans succeed for society.

Last edited:
Bloating, brain fog and red pimples I get from eggs. Despite how many amazing brain nutrients they are heralded for. In order to determine the real effect of eggs, I simply avoided them for a couple days. Boldly increased my pork prime cut and bacon intake.. with big plans for the future regards Bio-Hacking.. :/

Soon I was able to think clearer with much less brain fog. Less bloating. Less red pimples.

However, it turned out that multivitamins and any famous artificial supplements are poor sources of nutrition and absolutely do NOT replace BIOAVALIABLE NUTRIENTS IN THEIR NATURAL FORM!!

Despite taking two Viridan Sports Multi capsules +1 fish oil caps + ground pig skin collagen every two days, eggs were my main bioavailable calcium, vitamins, nutrients and choline source:

Apparently I was already low on all nutrients. Even with eating 2,5 eggs per day I must have been merely hovering on the bottom part of the chart for "minimal level for optimal nutrition". So dropping eggs must have switched me into Starvation Mode. Or "Eggs-as-Drug-Withdrawal" mode.. But I was able to think clearer even with all that "nauseating brain-pain", so I made "psychological photographs" [Gurdjieff style] for comparison.

I started getting strong ear ringings, some vertigo and other fun brain nutrition deficiency effects I did not have before. It was a telling experience. I was thinking these might be "egg-drug-withdrawal" effects, maybe my cells got hooked on the Eggs Lizzie poison..

The most I could do was to get my magnesium malate source back and I reduced eggs to 1,5 per day on average. As soon as I did that the severe symptoms disappeared and my body got back to somewhat normal "minimum safe nutrition" baseline.

Gritting teeth, I'm aware of being hostage to eggs for the nutrition they provide.. Eggs are also disgusting and stink up the kitchen to high hell, when scrambled and "well-done" as I eat everything well roasted to dark-brown stage.. Without eggs the kitchen remained much better smelling and the ugly eggs-smell didn't stuck to my skin.

Not happy about this at all. Obviously cold water plunge with NIR sauna, Novothor, HBOT, bone broth all day with a planned separately built 'forever horribly smelling broth kitchen', and fancy nutrients are in the plans, once I finish my magnum opus and will be able to turn my financial situation around.

It should also be emphasized that, even though souls have no nationality, it is not easy for someone like me, who currently lives in a Muslim country, to choose pork in this life. Prohibitions originating from Islam became a cultural norm over time. This is one of the greatest harm of Jews to humanity: Islam!

Yes, I do remember it was said most people have them and most people have more than one I even read the book “ The Spirit Attachment Manual” there are stories of addictions and other behaviors being linked to attachments.

My only question was are they the attachments other entities from other realms/densities or souls from 3D that don’t move to 5D your first sentenced answered that yes it’s a mix but even your first sentence wasn’t definitive hence the question - is it more so other than souls that stay here after death or is it mostly souls that stay here after death.

I’ve experienced changes in friends and family over the past almost 4 decades of life where in these examples I surmise it’s other spirit/demension entities heavy STS focused that have attached if these personal examples are 3D souls that don’t move on then they must have been perverse evil people…maybe the perverse evil people enjoy the 3D STS so much that they resist moving on as they are comfortable playing the manipulation abuse power dynamic that is ubiquitous here so they attach and manipulate the host the alive 3D human to play out their games … speaks to the reason why awareness, know thy self 4th way is so important as you will recognize if a squatter is trying to nest in your home the home being your being
Do you think people with organ transplants are affected by this? And maybe the organ donor too? And then there are blood transfusions!

As they pointed out in the session, the perception was kinda different, since time is relative and it seems perception of it depends on the cosmic environment the earth is at the moment we are referring to.
So, it could be the case that for a person living thousands of years back then, time was perceived differently, in other words, what we think of 6000 years in todays days, it could have been perceived differently in the past. Perhaps a person living that long would have perceived the same “amount of time” that a person living 120 years in today’s days or something like that.
This kind of makes me wonder, what if those 2500 - 8,000 year lifespans happen for people AFTER a series of short-wave life cycle like we are living now, when we were born here and networked with others to help as many as possible while also raising our own personal FRV's? And we were at least moderately successful! Could that potentially be rewarded with better living conditions for all beings on Earth for a time afterwards, as the knowledge gained from the trying times is properly learned and the best lessons applied going forward?

Sort of like the Yuga cycles of time: aware humans networking and surviving (while helping others) during the Kali Yuga; then humans enter a golden age (either during this life after the wave comes, or are reborn after a time of 5D contemplation) where people drink beer, make love, eat grapes, make music and play games while also giving lessons to others about times past? Surely such a time could be somewhat laid-back and easy, though also challenging as those surviving the previous epoch do all they can to make sure others afterwards know what happened and that it all could happen AGAIN?! And making lasting warning monuments of stone is a part of that?

This is probably just more STS thinking. And maybe that is what happened with this last cycle of time, and it wasn't enough to head off disaster this time around because people were too deep in their cups and love games and didn't keep up on the warnings...or, they got infiltrated and destroyed by aliens that they could not get the message across about because they were targeted for doing so...

It's all so complicated!! But I am pretty sure most of us here are learning very deep lessons worth passing forward for those that survive these times, and that has been my own personal area of concentration for some time. I have to keep doing it not expecting to be rewarded, except for knowing that I did what I could with what I knew and had available. But man, can I dream or what?!

As to Earth changes, I note that a meteor was seen streaking over the Statue of Liberty in New York today. See: MSN

Downtown Manhattan is, of course, the centre of America's banking system, which is controlled by the Illuminati. Perhaps this meteor was therefore an omen and a sign of more to come. We shall see.​

Missed this, however, checked it out and it was no minor passing. Think in the video at one point during the boom, there was infrastructure shaking.

The location is certainly interesting.

(Joe) But can they effect changes like cataclysms? Can they induce or provoke cataclysms?

A: Yes to all.
-----------------------------
(Niall) I've been wondering about them. Why did many supporters of Biden appear to suddenly realize that he's senile during or immediately following the last presidential debate?

A: Because the media gave tacit permission.

And that says speaks volumes of peoples' suggestibility and control.

Thank you all so much for the session, so many things to think on.

Back
Top Bottom