Session 6 July 2024

When you think of a place you have been to, can you picture it or see an image of it with your eyes closed? I would say that it is not really like "a TV in the head", the images in our imagination are usually not as clear or distinct.

An incredible, and in light of very recent events, very prescient session! Thanks to everyone involved.

Do you have dreams? It’s kind of like that but not as real as dreams can be (many dreams for me are as real as being awake). Inner images are generally not as realistic as a TV, but occasionally (for me at least) I will get a sudden burst or vision where it as real as my waking reality.

Sometimes I will be thinking about a past event, staring into space, and I see absolutely nothing in front of me even though both eyes are wide open. All I “see” is whatever scene is in my mind.
I can see while dreaming, pretty vividly actually. Just can't visualize anything at all while awake. Apparently it's different parts of the brain involved.

I can see while dreaming, pretty vividly actually. Just can't visualize anything at all while awake. Apparently it's different parts of the brain involved

When you think of a place you have been to, can you picture it or see an image of it with your eyes closed? I would say that it is not really like "a TV in the head", the images in our imagination are usually not as clear or distinct.
And no, all I "see" is blackness. I have tried, and am able to see purple sometimes if I try but that is all. I actually don't mind though, I think it would be distracting otherwise as my mind never shuts off.

I can see while dreaming, pretty vividly actually. Just can't visualize anything at all while awake. Apparently it's different parts of the brain involved.
So you can’t sit here right now, close your eyes and see the Statue of Liberty on its pedestal in New York Harbor? I honestly spend possibly half my waking time picturing things. My fingers on a fretboard visualizing how parts of songs are played. That’s how I learn songs: I’m listening to the guitar and I’m picturing the chords and riffs in my mind. Eyes open and driving. I don’t think I could function without working things out in my head before trying to do something. When I draw, I have a picture in mind, I don’t just start drawing. I have to picture what I’m gonna draw first. That’s the only way I know how. As breathing is how the body functions: automatically, so it goes with visualization. It simply is how my brain works. It’s not a learned process, or even a conscious one.

So you can’t sit here right now, close your eyes and see the Statue of Liberty on its pedestal in New York Harbor? I honestly spend possibly half my waking time picturing things. My fingers on a fretboard visualizing how parts of songs are played. That’s how I learn songs: I’m listening to the guitar and I’m picturing the chords and riffs in my mind. Eyes open and driving. I don’t think I could function without working things out in my head before trying to do something. When I draw, I have a picture in mind, I don’t just start drawing. I have to picture what I’m gonna draw first. That’s the only way I know how. As breathing is how the body functions: automatically, so it goes with visualization. It simply is how my brain works. It’s not a learned process, or even a conscious one.
Same for me... 😉

And no, all I "see" is blackness. I have tried, and am able to see purple sometimes if I try but that is all. I actually don't mind though, I think it would be distracting otherwise as my mind never shuts off.
That is interesting. My oldest son tells me that he cannot visualise anything at all in his mind. He doesn't even dream. I was quite astonished by this. He is highly intelligent and discerning and for a generation Z person, he surprisingly is not woke. He is also quite an empathic person by nature. Hence, it is hard for me to see him as an OP.​

I was NOT expecting C's confirm this as it makes "wildest" Indian theories correct in the sense "there is something to it" rather than people that needed "civilization" . ( leave aside ridiculous long Yuga period) .

This makes me reread Vedveer Arya's book The Chronology of India: From Manu to Mahabharata little more carefully and many of these data points are found in his book. The way he approached this complex subject is interesting and addressed many of the controversies.

C's confirmation forced me to readjust the chronology w.r.t India. I gave weightage to Kumara Kandam proponents which main stream normally completely ignores. Here is how it looks

There is lot more in between, but will have to ignore for now.

There also raises few more questions.

• How many Aryan invasions to India 2 or 3 ? 16,000 BCE on wards( Saptha Sindhu -Pakistan/NW India) , 6000 BCE( C's already confirmed it) . Is there a 3rd invasion around 2000-1000 BCE as British indologists insist? their main point is Horses which are not there before ( aka Indus Valley civilization). "Left" insist on the data point that horses came with Aryan invasion. As per Wiki horses were domesticated around 2200 BCE, but they found painting of wild horses as far back 50,000 years

• How big is Kumara Kandam continent? There are many theories. As per ancient Tamil Sangam literature it 700 kavatam. But no body knows how big is kavatam is . But legends gives some clues.
    • In the Indian sanskrit literature, Flood associated to south of India, which is considered to be related to sinking of Kumara Kandam. Their King invaded and Chera and Chola land in the north, occupied equivalent amount. Kumara Kandam Land supposed to have sank slowly in 1000's years. Generally Chera and Chola empires are limited to South India. That is around 200-300 thousands square miles.
    • But another legend says he occupied as for as Tibet. It may be unlikely as Himalayas also seriously effected by events of 10K BCE events.
    • Kumara Kandam proponents insist that it was part of Kumara Kandam. The widely available pictures of Kumara kandam seems to blown out of proportion as they tend to depict this continent touching India to Madagascar to Sunda strait ( some even to australia)
Kumari Kandam - The Lost Continent | Mystery of India

• Is Kumara Kandam connected to India or not? Few theories.
    • Since kandam means continent, it is not connected.
    • There is a very popular place called 'Kanya Kumari' which is the southern most tip of India. so it is connected.
Any thing related to Tamil is "passionate" stuff and controversial for others, which is not the case with other Dravidians.

So my thought process is Parantha descendants move south to ( Kaumara Kandam) and West ( Dwarika) and other directions after 50KYA nuclear war with their linquistic dravidian roots. Given that C's said Paranthas are extinct ( Haplogroup F) , what is left in south India is Haplogroup H ( combination of Native American Types and Parantha remnants).
Fascinating stuff! There is certainly support for a lost landmass off the coast of India that has spawned so many ancient legends (Tamil Nadu etc.). However, this sunken landmass was definitely not Lemuria, as suggested by the map above, for that was located in the Pacific Ocean according to Scottish writer James Churchward in a series of books published in the late 1920s and 1930s:
1722108089076.png
A map of the mythical lost continent of Mu published in 1927 by James Churchward in 'Books of the Golden Age'

and the C 's in the session dated 2 November 1994:​

Q: (L) Where was Lemuria located?

A: Pacific off South America.

Q: (L) So when the Easter Island natives talk about their ancestors they are talking about people who came from the direction of South America?

A: No. Right near all around. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.

Q: (L) What happened to Lemuria?

A: Submerged close to time you refer to as Fall of Eden, approximately.

Moreover, the C's told us that that the Lemurians were the ancestors of the oriental races and were thus clearly not Paranthas:

Session 24 September 1995:

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

As to the Atlanteans, the C's confuse somewhat things at times, since although they said there were three main races occupying the huge landmass that was Atlantis, i.e., the Native American Indians, Celts/Aryans and Paranthas, they have also said that the Atlanteans were the "Native Americans":​

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans".

This distinction may have a bearing on who constructed the 'Monuments of Mars' though and the ancient structures that people like Richard Hoagland have identified on the Moon:​

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.
[MJF: This, of course, is located on Mars in the Cydonia area.]

It may be of note here that Hoagland believes that the Face on Mars betrays both feline and human aspects, which is something that is also reflected in Native American art in Central and South America such as that of the Mayans in Central America and the Mocca culture of Peru - see image below:
1722109395054.png

This would tend to support what the C's said about the Atlanteans being the Native Americans. The same use of a human/feline representation is also true of the Sphinx at Giza (before it was remodelled to represent the Pharaoh Khafre) according to the C's, which they said was built by Atlantean survivors/descendants:
Q: (L) What did the original face on the sphinx look like?

A: Looked like a representation of a feline and a human.

Does this mean there may have been a distant (Atlantean) connection between the Face on Mars and the Sphinx?

The C's have told us that the Celts were at war with the Paranthas in India circa 50,000 years ago, which involved the use of nuclear and other high tech weapons. However, there is also strong evidence to suggest that nuclear weapons were once used on Mars, especially in the Cydonia region where the Face is located (ref. Dr John Brandenburg's book Death on Mars). So, who was fighting who on Mars and is this the reason why Mars, the Red Planet, has been associated with war by many ancient human cultures, as commented on by the Laura and the C's here
A: What does Mars represent?

Q: (L) War... anger, energy, struggle, assertiveness, sex, life...

A: First four.

Were all three Atlantean races present on Mars 50,000 years ago? If so, did the Celts' conflict with the Paranthas extend off planet to embrace Mars as well?

Evidence for Life on Mars

As a footnote, are NASA finally edging closer to admitting that there was life once on Mars - see article NASA scientists discover 'life on Mars' in ancient Cheyava Falls rock at: MSN

There's an interesting thing , i can speak and read in 4 different languages ( plus a very tiny bit of a 5th one ), though only as good with 2x , they are mere tools , yet , they can even be used to carry truth cross densities , amazing thing , words are , but i know i'm not my own words , not even any internal monologue.

Here is a pattern friends

Remember that the Cs talked about a global revolution. They have already incited the Americans, they have already incited the Christians, they have already incited the Muslims, they are going to incite the Chinese to invade Taiwan, and the Baltic States to declare war on Russia, Pro-U.S. governments disavow Venezuela's elected government

Shortly after the Cs said the Quorum was meeting not with good wishes from our perspective, we have widespread problems in the world.

●Saturday, July 13, Trump assassination attempt.

●Sunday, July 21, Biden resigns as U.S. presidential nominee

●Monday July 22, in the US congress, Netanyahu said the U.S. has a shared interest in his country’s fight against Hamas and other Iran-backed armed groups.

● Friday, July 26th Blasphemous Opening of the Olympic Games.

● Sunday, July 28th, U.S. does not recognize the elections in Venezuela.

Here is a pattern friends

Remember that the Cs talked about a global revolution. They have already incited the Americans, they have already incited the Christians, they have already incited the Muslims, they are going to incite the Chinese to invade Taiwan, and the Baltic States to declare war on Russia, Pro-U.S. governments disavow Venezuela's elected government

Shortly after the Cs said the Quorum was meeting not with good wishes from our perspective, we have widespread problems in the world.

●Saturday, July 13, Trump assassination attempt.

●Sunday, July 21, Biden resigns as U.S. presidential nominee

●Monday July 22, in the US congress, Netanyahu said the U.S. has a shared interest in his country’s fight against Hamas and other Iran-backed armed groups.

● Friday, July 26th Blasphemous Opening of the Olympic Games.

● Sunday, July 28th, U.S. does not recognize the elections in Venezuela.
The US does not recognise the Venezuela elections. Hmmm.... Isn't it strange that for a US administration which boasts of saving democracy, they have said nothing about the fact that Zelensky has failed to hold elections in the Ukraine in flagrant violation of that country's constitution. Now that he has exceeded his constitutional term of office without holding an election, Zelensky has effectively made himself a dictator. This great defender of freedom also thinks nothing of locking up his political opponents. However, there is a deathly silence in the west about all of this. Nobody is allowed to besmirch the reputation of the great hero who happily sends thousands of men to die on the frontline each day in his forever war bankrolled by western governments (i.e., me and you as tax payers folks) but primarily the US.

Already the western press are pointing the finger of suspicion at the Russians and Iranians over the arson attacks on the French rail network on the opening day of the Olympic Games in Paris. Could our favourite Zionist intelligence agency ("murder incorporated") have been behind these attacks I wonder? We really are living now in the dystopian nightmare George Orwell depicted in his famous book 1984. Curiously that is also the year that the C's have said the Quorum last met to change direction (see above for earlier posts on this subject).

In addition to earlier members' comments as to how that year was a year of major change, I would add that this was also the year that Soviet leader Yuri Andropov died. His death followed hard on the heels of the death of his immediate predecessor, Leonid Brezhnev in 1982 and his own successor, Konstantin Chernenko would die in 1985 paving the way for Mikhail Gorbachev to usher in the era of 'glasnost'. These three aged Soviet leaders were all communist hardliners and it my understanding that Brezhnev had earmarked 1984 as the year the Soviets were meant to unleash an all out attack on Western Europe but fortunately he died before he could initiate it.

Indeed, it appears from official papers that in 1983, the United States and the Soviet Union did come dangerously close to nuclear war. That was the conclusion of a highly classified report issued in 1990 by the US President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, or PFIAB.

According to the PFIAB report, the death of ailing Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev in 1982 and the poor health of his successor, Yuri Andropov, who died in early 1984, raised doubts about whether or not the nation’s political leadership would be up to the task of making a timely decision about how to respond if a U.S. nuclear attack were detected. The report states that “Soviet nuclear release authority during the war scare period (1980-1984) was held captive to the tumultuous series of leadership successions at the very top.”

By 1981, high-level Soviet officials had become seriously concerned that the United States might be planning to start a nuclear war. That May, Andropov, at the time the head of the KGB, announced a new joint KGB/GRU initiative – also termed VRYAN – that made the gathering of strategic military intelligence the two agencies’ top priority. It should also be kept in mind that the Soviets were at that time bogged down in their war of occupation in Afghanistan, which was draining their resources in much the same way that it would for the US during their occupation of that country in the first quarter of this century.

Soviet apprehensions about a surprise US nuclear attack continued throughout 1982 and became especially acute in 1983. According to the PFIAB report, “there apparently was little doubt at the top of the Soviet intelligence services about where U.S. policy was heading.” KGB headquarters sent a new directive to its foreign residencies in February that re-emphasized the importance of detecting signs of an impending nuclear attack.

What made the war scare so dangerous was the risk that if the Soviets became sufficiently convinced that a U.S. attack was imminent, they would decide to strike first. Indeed, this would have been the most logical thing for them to do. This disturbing possibility is raised several times throughout the PFIAB report.

Fortunately, the 1983 war scare did not lead to a nuclear war, but the danger was quite real. The PFIAB assessment, declassified only in late 2015, adds a lot to public understanding of this very frightening episode of the late Cold War, but there is still much about it that remains unknown. Researchers are still awaiting the declassification of a 1984 British intelligence assessment on the subject, and Russian archives that might shed light on it remain inaccessible.

For an in depth article on the PFIAB report (first published in 2019 and from which I have quoted above) see: These Secret Reports How Show Close World War III Was in 1983

I would argue that we now find ourselves in a very similar situation to that in 2024 except this time the ailing leader is a US president and it is the west that is in headlong decline instead of the USSR. In comparison to the geo-political scene in 1984, we now have a resurgent Russia and the emergence of a formidable world economic and military power in China, which is set to eclipse the USA if it has not already done so. Hence, it is clear that over the last 40 years the tables have turned. How much the Quorum has had to do with this reversal and how much it is down to the crass stupidity and wishful thinking of western leaders and the greed of western bankers and multinational companies during this 40 year period is hard to tell. Perhaps Forum members may have their own views on this.

At the time of writing, Joe Biden has not stepped down as US President yet and his vice-president Kamala Harris is now fully engaged in an election battle with Donald Trump. This leaves the west in a very vulnerable position for the next six months or so. It is thus chastening to think that during this period the man with his finger on the nuclear button is a senile old man who is well beyond making any strategic decision on his own. Lord help us :scared:.​

Maybe you could come up with a list of likely toxins....maybe??????????????

Maybe I did...
In my opinion (based on huge set of observations) removing fluoride and arsenic also removes diseases, incluing cancer. There are even many researches pointing arsenic as a primary cause of fast aging and cancers. Fluoride works mostly as an amplifier for arsenic. Should I add, I learned protocol of removing those toxins? Eating only pork makes protocol most efficient and shows minimum problems BTW.

The US does not recognise the Venezuela elections. Hmmm.... Isn't it strange that for a US administration which boasts of saving democracy, they have said nothing about the fact that Zelensky has failed to hold elections in the Ukraine in flagrant violation of that country's constitution. Now that he has exceeded his constitutional term of office without holding an election, Zelensky has effectively made himself a dictator. This great defender of freedom also thinks nothing of locking up his political opponents. However, there is a deathly silence in the west about all of this. Nobody is allowed to besmirch the reputation of the great hero who happily sends thousands of men to die on the frontline each day in his forever war bankrolled by western governments (i.e., me and you as tax payers folks) but primarily the US.

Already the western press are pointing the finger of suspicion at the Russians and Iranians over the arson attacks on the French rail network on the opening day of the Olympic Games in Paris. Could our favourite Zionist intelligence agency ("murder incorporated") have been behind these attacks I wonder? We really are living now in the dystopian nightmare George Orwell depicted in his famous book 1984. Curiously that is also the year that the C's have said the Quorum last met to change direction (see above for earlier posts on this subject).

In addition to earlier members' comments as to how that year was a year of major change, I would add that this was also the year that Soviet leader Yuri Andropov died. His death followed hard on the heels of the death of his immediate predecessor, Leonid Brezhnev in 1982 and his own successor, Konstantin Chernenko would die in 1985 paving the way for Mikhail Gorbachev to usher in the era of 'glasnost'. These three aged Soviet leaders were all communist hardliners and it my understanding that Brezhnev had earmarked 1984 as the year the Soviets were meant to unleash an all out attack on Western Europe but fortunately he died before he could initiate it.

Indeed, it appears from official papers that in 1983, the United States and the Soviet Union did come dangerously close to nuclear war. That was the conclusion of a highly classified report issued in 1990 by the US President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, or PFIAB.

According to the PFIAB report, the death of ailing Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev in 1982 and the poor health of his successor, Yuri Andropov, who died in early 1984, raised doubts about whether or not the nation’s political leadership would be up to the task of making a timely decision about how to respond if a U.S. nuclear attack were detected. The report states that “Soviet nuclear release authority during the war scare period (1980-1984) was held captive to the tumultuous series of leadership successions at the very top.”

By 1981, high-level Soviet officials had become seriously concerned that the United States might be planning to start a nuclear war. That May, Andropov, at the time the head of the KGB, announced a new joint KGB/GRU initiative – also termed VRYAN – that made the gathering of strategic military intelligence the two agencies’ top priority. It should also be kept in mind that the Soviets were at that time bogged down in their war of occupation in Afghanistan, which was draining their resources in much the same way that it would for the US during their occupation of that country in the first quarter of this century.

Soviet apprehensions about a surprise US nuclear attack continued throughout 1982 and became especially acute in 1983. According to the PFIAB report, “there apparently was little doubt at the top of the Soviet intelligence services about where U.S. policy was heading.” KGB headquarters sent a new directive to its foreign residencies in February that re-emphasized the importance of detecting signs of an impending nuclear attack.

What made the war scare so dangerous was the risk that if the Soviets became sufficiently convinced that a U.S. attack was imminent, they would decide to strike first. Indeed, this would have been the most logical thing for them to do. This disturbing possibility is raised several times throughout the PFIAB report.

Fortunately, the 1983 war scare did not lead to a nuclear war, but the danger was quite real. The PFIAB assessment, declassified only in late 2015, adds a lot to public understanding of this very frightening episode of the late Cold War, but there is still much about it that remains unknown. Researchers are still awaiting the declassification of a 1984 British intelligence assessment on the subject, and Russian archives that might shed light on it remain inaccessible.

For an in depth article on the PFIAB report (first published in 2019 and from which I have quoted above) see: These Secret Reports How Show Close World War III Was in 1983

I would argue that we now find ourselves in a very similar situation to that in 2024 except this time the ailing leader is a US president and it is the west that is in headlong decline instead of the USSR. In comparison to the geo-political scene in 1984, we now have a resurgent Russia and the emergence of a formidable world economic and military power in China, which is set to eclipse the USA if it has not already done so. Hence, it is clear that over the last 40 years the tables have turned. How much the Quorum has had to do with this reversal and how much it is down to the crass stupidity and wishful thinking of western leaders and the greed of western bankers and multinational companies during this 40 year period is hard to tell. Perhaps Forum members may have their own views on this.

At the time of writing, Joe Biden has not stepped down as US President yet and his vice-president Kamala Harris is now fully engaged in an election battle with Donald Trump. This leaves the west in a very vulnerable position for the next six months or so. It is thus chastening to think that during this period the man with his finger on the nuclear button is a senile old man who is well beyond making any strategic decision on his own. Lord help us :scared:.​

As I was reading your post, the movie Red Dawn, which was released in 1984, came to mind.

Red Dawn (known as Amanecer rojo in Spain and Los jóvenes defensores in Spanish America) is a 1984 American war film shot in Metrocolor, directed by John Milius and starring Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen.

The film tells the story of a group of American teenagers from Colorado who, during the torment of World War III and the invasion of their country by the Eastern Bloc, transform themselves into a practical guerrilla warfare resistance group under the name of the Wolverines.

In this alternate history, the Greens won elections in West Germany and forced the withdrawal of U.S. forces and their nuclear weapons from Western Europe, leading to the dissolution of NATO. Cuba invaded Central America and Mexico following a civil war. These countries joined the Soviet bloc.

Let's add Stanislav Petrov to that. 41 years ago, nuclear war was seconds away. And then this Russian saved the world.

In 1983, on the night of September 25-26, Stanislav Petrov, then a duty officer at the strategic alert base, had only a few moments to interpret the alarm signal from surveillance satellites that announced the attack of five or six American missiles on the Soviet Union.
A little after midnight, in the stillness of the night, a frenetic alarm sounded, and the word 'LAUNCH' appeared in large red letters on the computer screens. According to Russian satellite data, this meant that an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched from the American base towards the Soviet Union. At first, only one rocket appeared on the screen, but then another appeared, and then another. Until the system reported the launch of a total of five ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads currently flying in the direction of Moscow. [...]

I have written elsewhere that I believe that the possibility of nuclear war is now also very high, and that I consider this to be the main reason for the Quorum meeting.

That is interesting. My oldest son tells me that he cannot visualise anything at all in his mind. He doesn't even dream. I was quite astonished by this. He is highly intelligent and discerning and for a generation Z person, he surprisingly is not woke. He is also quite an empathic person by nature. Hence, it is hard for me to see him as an OP.​
The condition itself is called Aphantasia. I do wonder if your son tried a dream journal whether or not he would start dreaming, or remember them I mean. As dreams are made in different part of the brain.
The only problem I have had is when it comes to meditation. Many meditations call for visualizing things and as they seem so helpful to others I always wanted to try them

Back
Top Bottom