Session 7 June 2014

Thanks all for the session :)

My initial thought is that the session answered - or at least gave strong clues - to quite a few questions i was mulling over just yesterday. Quite heavy questions related to aim and efforts. Really interesting information to ponder and very helpful in terms of direction.

Also great to hear how everybody is getting on! :flowers:

Thanks to all for another great session that always gives us new food for thought and hopefully the wisdom to take non-"Precipitate" actions.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 7th 2014

(L) Just kind of be ready, like Cassius Clay [Muhammad Ali]: float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

(Pierre) Be ready to move.

(L) Are we getting near the end of the questions?

(Jefferson) I have a question if it's alright. Considering my very complicated home situation with many children and ex-wife and potential health or mental blocks, the question is where can I focus my energy in terms of wage work, and the work on the self to best serve the fellowship and my family?

(L) Can you break that down into two questions? I'd say that...

A: Grow where you are planted.

Q: (Jefferson) I wonder if I'm being a detriment to my children's and ex-wife's...

A: You lack a lot of self-discipline. It will do you good to be responsible and see things through. Stop trying to find ways to force others to be responsible for your choices.

The quotes above kind of sum up how I feel which is to be flexible for change but still continue to "grow" where you are by taking responsibility for your choices.

Thanks again,

goyacobol

You say the end of the world as we know it is a possibility?I do not believe that will allow predators to remove their fridge full of food,and that it does not want to fight.You say that knowledge is our tool and that it is only us that can save because the more knowledge we have, we have less fear,pain and stress, we become more conscious.Cassiopeia's say that the problem is in 3D that what is so much more hidden from us(23.02.02.)Then what choose do you have?What is the truth?They claim that the Grays and Lizards feed our negative energy in 3D and with sex energy in 4D.Is it matter then who is the father?Cassiopeia's have said the fate of that child 16.06.1994.-consuming!!!

Hi Casper, I'm not sure I understand your questions, but I'll try answering. If you could clarify, that would be great.

casper said:
You say the end of the world as we know it is a possibility?

Yes, that is always a possibility.

I do not believe that will allow predators to remove their fridge full of food,and that it does not want to fight.

No matter what changes here on earth, there will always be predators and there will always be food. I think that's a separate issue.

You say that knowledge is our tool and that it is only us that can save because the more knowledge we have, we have less fear,pain and stress, we become more conscious.Cassiopeia's say that the problem is in 3D that what is so much more hidden from us(23.02.02.)Then what choose do you have?

So much is hidden from us, but the more we learn, the more information we have, the more possibilities we become aware of, and the more informed our choices can be. The world isn't hopeless or completely closed. There is always the possibility to learn, to see more, and to make better choices to create a better future.

What is the truth?

That's what we're trying to learn, by researching, experimenting, and putting knowledge into practice.

They claim that the Grays and Lizards feed our negative energy in 3D and with sex energy in 4D.Is it matter then who is the father?Cassiopeia's have said the fate of that child 16.06.1994.-consuming!!!

I don't see what connections you're making here. Yes, the fate of some children is horrible, but as we learn we can learn ways of protecting our children. The more we learn and grow, the less 'tasty' we become to 4D 'feeding'.

Tomiro sounds like a 'fill in the blank'... as in: name of father? -------------------- seems many names could fill that space. :lol:
Sounds like she's found an obedient toy to play with in her "Let's play house" game.
:rolleyes: Simply unbelievable what messes we get ourselves into, and how easily we slip into them by default as we slip through our lives.
Seems the earlier in life we get our catalyst, the better it is down the road.
One step at a time... into the mess... and hopefully, one step at a time out of it.
Blame it on that drug called 'love'. :cry: It's said to be very addicting.

(Aragorn) Yeah, but um... A relating question is: Why do I feel always enormous tiredness and lack of energy when I try to think of this kind of plan? It feels like there's some block...

A: Psychic draining from those close to you.

It sounds like energetic vampirism.There is an excellent book by Barbara E. Hort Unholy Hungers: Encountering the Psychic Vampire in Ourselves and Others about it. The book is on the Forum's reading list.

changes in the earth removed food for predators,people die in wars,but due to illness and the sudden awareness raising abut who they really are and haw they work on it it can help them become better,not to inflict suffering and pain to the others .There are so more people who think like that so what can be seen in the growing number of members of this forum,and because of that every new day is less more food.Food will be,but until when?Truth is that knowledge is our only salvation,but to recognize the truth in a heap of lies that we are sewed daily in the media,because the wrong information and comes to wrong chooses.You say to research and experimentation to arrive to knowledge.What is with mind control?How to avoid?What is with implants?Fate off all children is terrible because the world is governed psychopaths who will use them in the worst possible way.You say we need to prepare them,allow them to know as much as they would not have eaten in 3D or exploit in 4D.I ask you,where the boundaries of the concept of word knowledge?There is no limit!!! We can never get enough knowledge to defend against them because they control everything right from the conception to karma and reincar netion.

casper said:
I ask you,where the boundaries of the concept of word knowledge?There is no limit!!! We can never get enough knowledge to defend against them because they control everything right from the conception to karma and reincar netion.

Hi casper and welcome to the forum. In the past I had the thought that it was impossible for myself to read all the books and therefore to gather all/enough knowledge. Nowadays I think I am beginning to grasp that the important thing is Networking. My understanding is that many people with a common base knowledge can make a difference if they network because then they can share A LOT of knowledge they have gathered in different ways/places and in some way their conscience expands, osit.

By the way, Menrva asked you to post an intro and it would be appreciated. Kind regards.

Thank you for the transcript of this session! I am really thankful to be connected in this way. Every time I read these sessions, I feel at home.

Thanks for sharing the session!!

casper said:
changes in the earth removed food for predators,people die in wars,but due to illness and the sudden awareness raising abut who they really are and haw they work on it it can help them become better,not to inflict suffering and pain to the others .There are so more people who think like that so what can be seen in the growing number of members of this forum,and because of that every new day is less more food.Food will be,but until when?

You mean just normal food, right? As I remember it and as Lierre Keith wrote in her book The vegetarian myth that agriculture cause lots of problem and is for example damaging the top soil and that at a certain time no food can be grown anymore, but when that happens is not sure.

casper said:
Truth is that knowledge is our only salvation,but to recognize the truth in a heap of lies that we are sewed daily in the media,because the wrong information and comes to wrong chooses.

This is one example this forum is for to compare data/facts and getting closer to the truth and for this the recommend book section is also there to get the best knowledge possible about certain topics.

casper said:
You say to research and experimentation to arrive to knowledge.What is with mind control?How to avoid?What is with implants?

Especially adjustments in the diet may help a lot to strengthen ones system against mind control and also truth in general again, to weed through the mist of disinformation. And about implanta, also when in theory, my be less effective, when you are getting aware of your programs.

I don't know if you have done so already, but reading the wave series by Laura may answer some of your questions too and I would also suggest that you write a minor introduction about you in the newbies section. And welcome by the way to the forum :)!

victor said:
very interesting session, thank you all

for a long time now i have been thinking about forming a Portuguese group, but maybe there's one already and i just haven't found them here yet.
is it a good idea to just start a thread about it? i think so.
i have time, and I've been using it to read and read and read and it seems that i could, of course, do that forever. just read!
my girl and i have already translated some articles about tobacco and diet from sott, and we have it online in a blog.
it's just not enough.
how do we get people who are close by and willing to meet face to face and maybe( just an idea) work out a way to have a SOTT page in Portuguese?
we are thinking about this wholeheartedly.

Hi Victor, I'm not sure how many Portuguese members we have, but as you said, you can start a topic here and ask. For a Sott page in Portuguese you'd need a few pretty dedicated members to upload and comment on articles.

Back
Top Bottom