Session 7 June 2014

Thanks everyone. I sure do feel some big energy shifts this full moon. Somethings in the air me thinks :cool2:

casper said:
changes in the earth removed food for predators,people die in wars,but due to illness and the sudden awareness raising abut who they really are and haw they work on it it can help them become better,not to inflict suffering and pain to the others .There are so more people who think like that so what can be seen in the growing number of members of this forum,and because of that every new day is less more food.Food will be,but until when?Truth is that knowledge is our only salvation,but to recognize the truth in a heap of lies that we are sewed daily in the media,because the wrong information and comes to wrong chooses.You say to research and experimentation to arrive to knowledge.What is with mind control?How to avoid?What is with implants?Fate off all children is terrible because the world is governed psychopaths who will use them in the worst possible way.You say we need to prepare them,allow them to know as much as they would not have eaten in 3D or exploit in 4D.I ask you,where the boundaries of the concept of word knowledge?There is no limit!!! We can never get enough knowledge to defend against them because they control everything right from the conception to karma and reincar netion.

Welcome to the forum casper. :welcome:

As mentioned by Menrva you could introduce yourself in the Newbies section. You could also explain your concerns in more detail there. I admit I have got some difficuties to understand what you want to say.

As far as I understood it you have the option to "do the work" and "choose STO" mode instead of STS to to get the chance to escape the feeding loop someday. Networking helps with your questions and to ramp up more knowledge. Knowledge also helps to find ways to make yourself undesirable as food for 4D and 3D predators. For the 3D consequences ahead you may want to read history to get an impression. I can recommend the three Secret History of the world books of Laura and Pierre mentioned in the recommended books list. We will see the end of the worls as we know it but this does not mean that the world ends as described by religion. It just means that there are major changes and life will not be as we experience it now. For further information you

might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books: List and Guide. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

I hope this helps.

Perceval said:
victor said:
my girl and i have already translated some articles about tobacco and diet from sott, and we have it online in a blog.
it's just not enough.
how do we get people who are close by and willing to meet face to face and maybe( just an idea) work out a way to have a SOTT page in Portuguese?
we are thinking about this wholeheartedly.

Hi Victor, I'm not sure how many Portuguese members we have, but as you said, you can start a topic here and ask. For a Sott page in Portuguese you'd need a few pretty dedicated members to upload and comment on articles.

There may be some members from Brazil who could help with the Portuguese SOTT page as well. I'd say start a thread and ask if there's interest from anyone who speaks Portuguese, not necessarily just those from Portugal.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 7th 2014

~snip~

(Seppo Ilmarinen) My question is about why do I have so many blank spots in my childhood? Childhood memories?

A: Abuse can tend to aid dissociation. Writing may help.

Q: (Breton) I guess we're familiar with the writing exercises.

(Seppo Ilmarinen) Yeah, I've been doing those.

A: Not just "the writing exercises!" We mean writing down your life, and do it with the hand, not the keyboard. You will be surprised at how much returns to memory, especially if you allow a bit of automaticity. Also, SRT is recommended.

Now this struck me very close to home. I too have many blank spots - more blank than memory, to be honest. And I had been thinking about doing just what they suggest to explore it! I'll take this as a confirmation that I need to do so.

Straycat said:
Now this struck me very close to home. I too have many blank spots - more blank than memory, to be honest. And I had been thinking about doing just what they suggest to explore it! I'll take this as a confirmation that I need to do so.
It is indeed very powerful. I found out that the best way to do it is not to try to write a structured autobiography, just write (in a notebook) whatever comes to mind, in a nonlinear fashion. Some thoughts, impressions, and even memories, can trigger the remembering of other memories we thought were lost forever, with the subsequent emotional processing that results from the process. It's simple and yet so effective.

[quote author= Laura]

(Seppo Ilmarinen) My question is about why do I have so many blank spots in my childhood? Childhood memories?

A: Abuse can tend to aid dissociation. Writing may help.
[/quote]

It is weird how this happens. And it need not be horrific abuse. When I started school at the age of 5, the very first day of class, the teacher called us back to our seats, and I couldn't unlock the little screen door in the play house to get out and return to my seat. She came in the other door and gave me a spanking. I cried the rest of the day and had tried to tell her about the door. So just this simple trauma and I have no further recollection of the time I spent in that class. None. But I still remember her name!

I was thinking about this a few of months back because I only attended that school for 2 months. Luckily, our family moved, which removed the "trauma" and I remember everything in the new school without any blank spots. I was horrified to think how big the blank spot would be if I'd have stayed in that class!

I did do some writing as well, which helps clear the cache (so to speak), but did it on the keyboard. I'll have to give the pen and paper a try as well. Thanks for sharing the session. :cool2:

Thank you as well for sharing and for all the work that goes into it.

I have recently been questioning a decision that I've made about a job that starts next month, and why I limit myself and take jobs that are not that fulfilling. So, it was helpful especially to read the section about possible blocks in this department. I wonder whether mine may be due to similar reasons.

Cleo said:
Thank you as well for sharing and for all the work that goes into it.

I have recently been questioning a decision that I've made about a job that starts next month, and why I limit myself and take jobs that are not that fulfilling. So, it was helpful especially to read the section about possible blocks in this department. I wonder whether mine may be due to similar reasons.

Unfortunately, and for many of us, the jobs we take are often unfulfilling in some way or another, Cleo. What's helped me when I have thoughts about how uncreative and dull some of the jobs I've had were is that they had the potential for being a kind of lab for the self. I get to observe myself doing the job, how I learn new responsibilities, how I'm interacting with others, where my self-importance may be cropping up, etc. In other words, a great environment for Work.

If you'd like to discuss this further you are welcome to start a thread in one of the appropriate areas of the forum and get more feedback.

Thank you all for the new session :flowers:

goyacobol said:
Laura said:

(L) Just kind of be ready, like Cassius Clay [Muhammad Ali]: float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

(Pierre) Be ready to move.

(L) Are we getting near the end of the questions?

(Jefferson) I have a question if it's alright. Considering my very complicated home situation with many children and ex-wife and potential health or mental blocks, the question is where can I focus my energy in terms of wage work, and the work on the self to best serve the fellowship and my family?

(L) Can you break that down into two questions? I'd say that...

A: Grow where you are planted.

Q: (Jefferson) I wonder if I'm being a detriment to my children's and ex-wife's...

A: You lack a lot of self-discipline. It will do you good to be responsible and see things through. Stop trying to find ways to force others to be responsible for your choices.

The quotes above kind of sum up how I feel which is to be flexible for change but still continue to "grow" where you are by taking responsibility for your choices.

These parts stood out to me also, but great session overall!

Great to hear how everyone is getting on! :)

Ennio said:
Unfortunately, and for many of us, the jobs we take are often unfulfilling in some way or another, Cleo. What's helped me when I have thoughts about how uncreative and dull some of the jobs I've had were is that they had the potential for being a kind of lab for the self. I get to observe myself doing the job, how I learn new responsibilities, how I'm interacting with others, where my self-importance may be cropping up, etc. In other words, a great environment for Work.

If you'd like to discuss this further you are welcome to start a thread in one of the appropriate areas of the forum and get more feedback.

Ennio-had been thinking about asking for feedback about the job situation actually, as it has been causing me a certain amount of anxiety. Helps to think of the situation in terms of the Work, like you mentioned.

I'm thinking that in the end, this EU house is just going to be the only EU house there is: this one we're in, and the one down the road that we're getting ready to sign the deal on.
Dear Laura, did you mean literally "the only house left in Europe"? Why? Do you construct rocky roof capable of withstanding hail of fire? Or did you mean the only european FOTCM commune?

SMM said:
Thank you all for the new session :flowers:

goyacobol said:
Laura said:

(L) Just kind of be ready, like Cassius Clay [Muhammad Ali]: float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

(Pierre) Be ready to move.

(L) Are we getting near the end of the questions?

(Jefferson) I have a question if it's alright. Considering my very complicated home situation with many children and ex-wife and potential health or mental blocks, the question is where can I focus my energy in terms of wage work, and the work on the self to best serve the fellowship and my family?

(L) Can you break that down into two questions? I'd say that...

A: Grow where you are planted.

Q: (Jefferson) I wonder if I'm being a detriment to my children's and ex-wife's...

A: You lack a lot of self-discipline. It will do you good to be responsible and see things through. Stop trying to find ways to force others to be responsible for your choices.

The quotes above kind of sum up how I feel which is to be flexible for change but still continue to "grow" where you are by taking responsibility for your choices.

These parts stood out to me also, but great session overall!

Great to hear how everyone is getting on! :)

These parts resonate with me as well.

osher said:
I'm thinking that in the end, this EU house is just going to be the only EU house there is: this one we're in, and the one down the road that we're getting ready to sign the deal on.
Dear Laura, did you mean literally "the only house left in Europe"? Why? Do you construct rocky roof capable of withstanding hail of fire? Or did you mean the only european FOTCM commune?

No, I did not mean "only house left in Europe" but the only FOTCM house in the EU. That is, the one we will manage and support and which will be open to EU members.

Back
Top Bottom