Session 7 June 2014

Response to Gawain,no, I do not mean just the food that can be purchased at supermarkets, I think the human parts that serve as food to the predator's.All produced and wild food is already contaminated all know and unknown pesticides so that's my opinion on what the how much we eat is irrelevant because the poison intake in their containers heed it or not.They say that knowledge is help as,but who wrote that note,who collected the data and came to certain conclusions? I read the work from Laura and herself says that religion offered false hope to mankind,and what is offered history?History is distorted,false,because we know who has written a history-winners!And who are the winners?Persons who are in all possible ways psychologically and emotionally destroyed only worth in every individual ,and that is awareness!

Thank you for sharing. I find the personal touch in these sessions makes me feel somewhat closer to individuals and not so alone in these problems we all share to different degrees.

Soluna said:
Thank you for sharing. I find the personal touch in these sessions makes me feel somewhat closer to individuals and not so alone in these problems we all share to different degrees.

Yes, I feel the same way. :)

Thank you for the session! :flowers:

Thanks to all for these pieces of the puzzle of life and the lessons. I am grateful for the mirror and the sharing here on the forum. It keeps me hopeful and touched by others of like mind.

thank you very much...a very helpful session...I'know I'm doing here in my country, the things we need to do...service to others..and more
kisses.... :) to everybody...

Thanks again for sharing.

Laura said:
(L) And how long does it take to drive from there to here?

(Breton) Couple of days. It's about 3000 kilometers, and there's usually a ferry ride involved.

Might be usefull to have spare enough gazoline to travel the all trip without a service station?

Reagrding this part of the session:

"...A: Pity those who pity.

Q: (L) That if you're in a relationship because of pity, or you stay because of pity, then you are to be pitied.

(Tomiro) Mm-hmm.

(Perceval) Or maybe even that she pities, because an adopted child, maybe she pities herself or whatever...

(L) There's just pity all over the place her..."

Here is an interesting ideia about the PITY concept...

"Psychopaths make their way by conning people into doing things for them; obtaining money for them, prestige, power, or even standing up for them when others try to expose them. But that is their claim to fame. That's what they do. And they do it very well. What's more, the job is very easy because most people are gullible with an unshakable belief in the inherent goodness of man.

Manipulation is the key to the psychopath's conquests. Initially, the psychopath will feign false emotions to create empathy, and many of them study the tricks that can be employed by the empathy technique. Psychopaths are often able to incite pity from people because they seem like "lost souls" as Guggenbuhl-Craig writes. So the pity factor is one reason why victims often fall for these "poor" people."

Your thoughts forum, Could this be applied in the case discussed above???... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

mariowil7 said:
Here is an interesting ideia about the PITY concept...

"Psychopaths make their way by conning people into doing things for them; obtaining money for them, prestige, power, or even standing up for them when others try to expose them. But that is their claim to fame. That's what they do. And they do it very well. What's more, the job is very easy because most people are gullible with an unshakable belief in the inherent goodness of man.

Manipulation is the key to the psychopath's conquests. Initially, the psychopath will feign false emotions to create empathy, and many of them study the tricks that can be employed by the empathy technique. Psychopaths are often able to incite pity from people because they seem like "lost souls" as Guggenbuhl-Craig writes. So the pity factor is one reason why victims often fall for these "poor" people."

Your thoughts forum, Could this be applied in the case discussed above???... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Well, I think that this is not something that needs to be determined. I think a lot of people learn to use the pity ploy because they grow up in a ponerized society. It's enough to just understand that it doesn't matter whether the person is disordered or not when getting lassoed by a pity ploy; they are effectively, if not in fact.

Heaalih said:
Laura said:
(L) And how long does it take to drive from there to here?

(Breton) Couple of days. It's about 3000 kilometers, and there's usually a ferry ride involved.

Might be usefull to have spare enough gazoline to travel the all trip without a service station?

You would need a minimum 100 extra liters for 3000 km. Plus, if you are evacuating you would certainly have a car full of other stuff, so not much room for extra fuel tanks. I would just have a full tank in the beginning of a trip and have enough money for refueling. It would also be good to have another driver in the car so that they can take shifts for nonstop driving. They can take quick lunches at gas stations.

Back
Top Bottom