Session 7 June 2014

Thank you for the session!
I see you have all been working very hard. In terms of preparation is there a feed or subject I could look at to learn more?

Thanks for the Polite answer Laura...

And indeed we have to avoid (when needed) pointing fingers when personal things and other peoples lives are at stake...

I should have made que question in a more Neutral way...

Thanks Again!!!!...

Laura said:
(Pierre) By working on SOTT, if you work on SOTT, we get more donations, we can fund preparation of the bases, we can build a landing area for you eventually when "BEEPS" hit the fan.

May I ask, what kind of "bases" are you talking about here?

Or is it just a metaphor...? :-[

Thanks for sharing another session .

A: Grow where you are planted.

This statement helped me .
A year ago I had a Theta healing session ( quite brutal I would say). This practitioner " pulled out" my buried emotions when my father died when I was 13 years old,and by doing it, I expierienced them again ( by the way, it wasn't what I wanted to heal at that particular time). It was an emotional shock and trauma to my system.
On top of that, this practitioner told me that she sees me living in Munchen again ( I was living there 8 years earlier before coming to Australia ). After that session I couldn't ground myself,I didn't know where to be, and I felt completely lost.
Today, thanks to Laura and her team, I understood where my place is.

Is there any Polish group at the Forum ?

Persej said:
You would need a minimum 100 extra liters for 3000 km. Plus, if you are evacuating you would certainly have a car full of other stuff, so not much room for extra fuel tanks.

I have that problem in mind. It may need some choices to make, depending on the circumstances, as we might expect the unexpected.

Heaalih said:
Persej said:
You would need a minimum 100 extra liters for 3000 km. Plus, if you are evacuating you would certainly have a car full of other stuff, so not much room for extra fuel tanks.

I have that problem in mind. It may need some choices to make, depending on the circumstances, as we might expect the unexpected.

Yes, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. My considerations:

- perhaps you should buy a trailer to transport extra fuel
- as a last resort consider to hide extra fuel (somewhere in woods) in the places which only you know about on your route
- the ferry could be a bottleneck (if things go rapidly south many people will try to escape using ferry). So consider alternative routes (e.g. directly through Saint Petersburg)
- don't rely on GPS. The GPS satellites are pretty autonomous, but they can be easily disrupted in case of EMP or just deactivated by militaries for the privates use. So good road maps will be essential.

My 2 cents :)

Hello all, thanks for sharing. Bizzare weather here in Edinburgh today is really bringing this home for me. Is there a Scottish group? If not how do I get the ball rolling?

Cesar said:
Laura said:
(Pierre) By working on SOTT, if you work on SOTT, we get more donations, we can fund preparation of the bases, we can build a landing area for you eventually when "BEEPS" hit the fan.

May I ask, what kind of "bases" are you talking about here?

Or is it just a metaphor...? :-[

No, it's not about underground bases, just regular above the ground houses. :)

Hi Wodnik! Welcome to the forum. There is no Polish section on the forum, right now, but there is translation group which maintain the
Page Pracownia4
If you are interested in translations just ask for participation. ;)
Also here is a lot of translated materials.

Wodnik said:
Is there any Polish group at the Forum ?

Thank you for the session, was very motivating!

BTW,
(Breton) We recorded it for you guys.
(L) Well, put it up on the Paleos group so we can watch it.
(Breton) Sure.

It was cruel. It should be mentioned on beginning ;)

big-picture said:
Thank you for the session!
I see you have all been working very hard. In terms of preparation is there a feed or subject I could look at to learn more?

It depends on what you mean by preparation? Have you, as of yet, read Laura's "Wave Series"? That could give you a good start on exploring and understanding what preparation is really all about, in the sense of what we are talking about here (aka. work on the self and through that, becoming a more conscious person that is better able to help others).

lainey said:
Hello all, thanks for sharing. Bizzare weather here in Edinburgh today is really bringing this home for me. Is there a Scottish group? If not how do I get the ball rolling?

By interacting more here on the forum and putting your energy a bit more into giving something back, to the network and the universe.

Back
Top Bottom