Session 7 May 2016

Curiously, a couple of weeks ago i was commenting the grounding effect on Bache Beach here in Split... walking barefoot on the sand there, than in shallow seawater (up to the knees) and than cca 10 minutes swimming followed with washing thoroughly with tapped water at cool public shower. and finally some extended exposure to vit D to stop shaking. After that laying on sand there, burning a ciggy or two :cool2: Some multi-protocol ha? You just can't make this up! Clearign/discharging all negative stuff out of vehicle!

Thx alot!

Thanks for the session.

A: Mind melding is possible for those who love. Goodbye.

(Andromeda,) That's totally Star Trek! It's what the Vulcans do when they share all their memories and stuff.

On the surface it seems weird that mind melding would be an emotional expression, since Vulcans suppress all emotions and value logic more. But I think what they do is suppress all their emotions in their day to day lives and then express them later during meditation. If they didn't do this they would get really upset and destroy everything, and that's why they go to such lengths to find solitude.

Thank you for a quick transcription of another informative session. My request for a crystal is forthcoming and will be looking forward to having my url-link upgraded to a crystal-link.

Thank you for the big effort you are all putting in all the areas! I need a crystal and I am in process to ask for a pair of them and donate, but I want to know if they are supposed to be only for FOTCM members or can I ask also for my partner, he has been exposed to much negativity and car accidents, I suppose that means something to him (we are in a super dangerous city) but I just want to know if I can ask a pair for him (I don't know if problems with frequency match can developed with people not doing the work or not be in this group) Thank you.

Thank you for the session :). I always liked bare foot walking and started doing again after some break. It was relaxing.

Thanks for amazing session!
A: F
Q: [laughter] (Pierre) You can ask for the second letter...
A: I
Q: (Chu) Third?
A: No

What about FIbonacci and "golden ratio" among patterns?

Wow, thanks a million Laura & the Crew for posting another fascinating session :hug: :)

Lots to ponder upon as always - many thanks again.

Thanks for sharing the session gang!

Considering how much is out in the 'paleo-shere' about earthing and grounding, it's good to be aware that it's possible to be too grounded.

The info on crystal charging was interesting, and it's good to know that Laura and the crew won't be exposing themselves to anything nefarious by charging the crystals.

Glad to know you were paying attention and didn't get hurt, Data!

Good luck in your search for the FI author, Ark!

Q: (L) I guess we have some questions. Let me get some of the smaller questions out of the way. First of all, we all kind of installed these grounding sheets under our mattresses, and some of us started having new and different problems than without the grounding sheet. Is that due to the grounding sheets?

A: As you know, that was a response to Ark for a specific problem. Grounding in nature takes place differently and on a different schedule. In your case, you live much of the time on the second floor. If you spend time outdoors more, grounding occurs naturally. If you then add artificial methods, you can overdo and reverse the effect. Take it easy.

This doesn't make sense to me. When humans lived like animals, they spent their entire lives grounded and connected to the earth electrically. Why would we suddenly no longer be able to handle that level of grounding?

Not saying the C's are wrong, but is there any reason we would biologically become less attuned with the earth electrically? What implications does that have for our functioning? Are we merely acclimated to a particular level of grounding based on our epigenetic conditioning? Would and indigenous person suffer far more than Ark would in a second floor environment?

Wow! What a mind bender of a session, once again! Amazing!
Thank you for the session, also thank you for the drJacobs radio interview today on the radio,
what a treat at SOTT these days!!! The MIND MELDING statement also caught my attention, for i remember it written in several articles pertaining to kaballah that love of the friend makes for a shared vessel, meaning that the qualities of one friend will pour into the shared vessel of all the friends?
I also experienced this when translating for a group where i was pushed to develop very quickly and by my feeling of unity with the group i develppped skills that i never thought i could have... As if they were gifted to me by the strength of the group? If that makes sense... Thank you, this session is timely...

Thank you for the session! I also found the comments about too much grounding very interesting. I always thought to get any grounding benefits by being outside you need to be barefoot or skin contact with the earth. I've been spending lots of time outside but wearing rubber soled shoes, which I thought would negate the effects.

whitecoast said:
[...]

This doesn't make sense to me. When humans lived like animals, they spent their entire lives grounded and connected to the earth electrically. Why would we suddenly no longer be able to handle that level of grounding?

Not saying the C's are wrong, but is there any reason we would biologically become less attuned with the earth electrically? What implications does that have for our functioning? Are we merely acclimated to a particular level of grounding based on our epigenetic conditioning? Would and indigenous person suffer far more than Ark would in a second floor environment?

I wondered the same thing as well. Perhaps back then before the planet became polluted with EMF there was a different threshold? Although I would think nowadays you would need even more grounding to offset the effects.

fabric said:
Thank you for the session! I also found the comments about too much grounding very interesting. I always thought to get any grounding benefits by being outside you need to be barefoot or skin contact with the earth. I've been spending lots of time outside but wearing rubber soled shoes, which I thought would negate the effects.
Yes, another thank you for the session.

From my research, and practice of grounding, it is not necessary to be barefoot/have skin contact, a natural fibre such as leather works just as well. From what I understand rubber, or any other 'non-natural', soles do negate the effect, or at least seriously deteriorate the beneficial effect.

Back
Top Bottom