Session 7 May 2016

EvilBoringPerson said:
A: F
Q: [laughter] (Pierre) You can ask for the second letter...
A: I
Q: (Chu) Third?
A: No

It may be that there was no 3rd letter.
Maybe They just meant Phi?
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phi

s-kur said:
Thanks for amazing session!
A: F
Q: [laughter] (Pierre) You can ask for the second letter...
A: I
Q: (Chu) Third?
A: No

What about FIbonacci and "golden ratio" among patterns?

Actually, I was thinking along the same lines myself.

whitecoast said:
Q: (L) I guess we have some questions. Let me get some of the smaller questions out of the way. First of all, we all kind of installed these grounding sheets under our mattresses, and some of us started having new and different problems than without the grounding sheet. Is that due to the grounding sheets?

A: As you know, that was a response to Ark for a specific problem. Grounding in nature takes place differently and on a different schedule. In your case, you live much of the time on the second floor. If you spend time outdoors more, grounding occurs naturally. If you then add artificial methods, you can overdo and reverse the effect. Take it easy.

This doesn't make sense to me. When humans lived like animals, they spent their entire lives grounded and connected to the earth electrically. Why would we suddenly no longer be able to handle that level of grounding?

Notice what they are saying: that ADDING ARTIFICIAL grounding on top of natural grounding may not be a good idea. How do you compare a STRONG artificial grounding on top of normal grounding to "when humans lived like animals"?

Additionally, we don't know that humans spent their entire lives grounded nor, if they did, what effect it had on them. We also don't know the exact EM potentials of the planet at various times in history and what effects that element may have had. I can tell you, reading through ancient history, you come across so many bizarre electrical phenomena that you really wonder what was going on. Plus, I have read that the EM field of the earth was stronger during Roman times which suggests that it certainly varies. And we do know that right now, the field is weak and getting weaker and we do not know what effect that has on the electric current flow from the sun.

So, I don't see anything at all odd in saying that if you are getting sufficient natural grounding, you might not want to add artificial grounding.

Another awesome session everyone! :thup: You guys were at it for a while there!
Many thanks to all of you for the info and your efforts with the crystals also! I can hardly wait to get one! :hug:

Great session guys! Would like to say thanks for asking the question about DHA as well.

(L) So can you comment on the possibility of potential quantum tunneling effects of DHA?

A: A mechanical description of a living process will not "hit the mark".

Q: (L) So you're saying that this is a mechanical...

(Pierre) They say something is missing. It's a mechanical description, and with living processes, there's more to it than that.

(L) So there's more to it than that, and quantum tunneling might be trying to explain an inexplicable living process? Is that it?

A: Yes. When all else fails, just mention "quantum tunneling" or "strings".

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) It's very true...

(L) In other words, this is a way to try to avoid having to acknowledge that there are living processes that are controlled by information or morphogenetic fields or something like that. They're just trying to avoid that. Is that it?

A: Yes

So, the C's have told us that "quantum tunnelling" is simply a mechanical description for a process that basically cannot be explained in this way. I guess physicists/quantum biologists/all other disciplines of science quickly seek to assign known processes to phenomena they cannot explain/ understand as of yet, and this is understandable because it is science. I am still curious about DHA's extraordinary conservation throughout the eukaryotic cell's evolutionary history however.

Accord to the C's, "quantum tunnelling" is not the sole mechanism and there is more behind this process, although they did not say anything about the possibility of DHA facilitating something. Perhaps this "something" is process that scientists attempt to define as "quantum tunnelling", when in reality it is much more complex than this - yet nevertheless is reliant on DHA to function? Any thoughts on this or other interpretations? Perhaps I am becoming slightly one-track-minded about this whole DHA thing.

Thanks all for the session! A nice surprise to see it posted today while at work.

Mariama said:
Tristan said:
Thank you for this excellent new session. :clap:

For those of us who have not made yet a request of Crystals I would like to ask whether we are in time or there is a deadline.

I second that Tristan, that was my question as well. I hope I won't inconvenience the crew with my late response.

Here too. Also wondering about this.

Mariama said:
For these past few days I have also walked barefoot in the grass, doing some grounding and work at the same time. It really helps IMO and it is good for the feet as well.

The other day I did something similar and it did seem to help..was feeling kind of blah, also some fatigue but went outside and eventually sat in the grass barefoot. Kind of reluctantly at first..think I'll make a point of doing so more often, especially on sunnier days to help feel more grounded.

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda,) And why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?

A: Reverses the positive charge.

Q: (L) What kind of charge comes from the sun to the Earth? Is it like negative, or...

(Pierre) Positive overall.

(L) So the overall charge from the sun to the Earth is positive?

(Pierre) I'm not sure they're talking about electric charge here. Maybe we should ask.

Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?

A: Counter to the living energy of the being.

Very interesting! So could it also be said that moonlight in this instance has the opposite of a grounding effect..? Just something swirling around in my head but I don't know if how I worded that makes sense.

Merci pour cette séance toujours aussi intéressante... Surtout concernant les cristaux...
Prenez bien soin de vous... Bon courage à toute l'équipe...

Thank you for this always interesting session. . . Especially regarding the crystals. . .
Take good care of yourself. . . Good luck to the whole team. . .

Thank you for another fascinating session. :thup:

Once or twice a month i go hiking in the mountains and usually a spent whole day outdoor sometimes walking even more then 20 km and i come home physicly tired, my muscles are sore , but i feel fool with energy next few days, and even the same day. Like some extra energy is added. So its a effect of natural grounding.

Also during summer when i and my family are lets say a week on a beach i never wear anything to my feet during we are there. So 80% of the time i walk bare feet and when we came home after that i cant get used to wear anything to my feet. I feel so good to be bare feet and so unpleasant with anything on my feet. I guess that body can feel the benefits of grounding.

And i never know that crystals can have such a power and how we can use them. It reminds me of a Supermen movies and all those crystals that he have from his planet

Thank you again for this session. :)

Thanks so much for a brilliant and interesting session! as always much to ponder :)

Mariama said:
Tristan said:
For those of us who have not made yet a request of Crystals I would like to ask whether we are in time or there is a deadline.

I second that Tristan, that was my question as well. I hope I won't inconvenience the crew with my late response.

It's not too late, but do check the previous session thread for instructions, at least starting from here.

Laura said:
... Andromeda pointed out that we have one more night of pretty much a dark moon, so we could leave them in tonight and bring them out tomorrow on the 8th, which she thinks is numerologically a better day. Is she correct?

This is interesting. (The C's confirmation that numerology has merit.) The Chinese have always considered the number 8 to be beneficial.

I have a grandchild who's a triple 8.

Born on the 8th day, of the 8th month, in the year 2015 (2+1+5) ... another 8. In my daily recitation (the one for her,) I made mention of this: her propitious date of birth. I had a belief in it's beneficial nature. That initial belief is now much reinforced -- with the C's numerological reference.

Also of great help to me, are the C's references to the importance of singing ... reading to ... recitations. It's another meaningful reinforcement to my already held belief -- regarding the significance of sound.

Thank you so much for this interesting (and insightful) session.

FWIW.

Many thanks to all of you for your arm strength and will and abilities to make this vital connection with the Cs and share it with us. :flowers:
My donation and request for a crystal are on the way.

It appears more clearer with every session recently that EVERYTHING we do, take in, and give out in our daily lives needs to happen much more consciously
and on a deeper level than was sufficient when we were first learning to connect and live at a higher level. I have known this intellectually/mentally for a long time
but lately I am realizing it on a deeper feeling level. The intensity has increased, positive as well as negative, and there can be "no more turning away."

whitecoast said:
This doesn't make sense to me. When humans lived like animals, they spent their entire lives grounded and connected to the earth electrically. Why would we suddenly no longer be able to handle that level of grounding?

Maybe it's because we need a certain level of charge, but not too much. If time is spent outside 'grounding' and then you add in grounding at night in bed, then perhaps there is an over depletion of a certain 'charge'.

Thank you so much for another amazing session!

(L) Oh, something like [recites}... “He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” And then something about .. “he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the pestilence.” And then more about ”you shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor of the arrow that flies by day or afraid of the pestilence that walks in darkness nor of the destruction that wastes at noon. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day…” blah blah blah. That’s all I can remember. It covers all kinds of stuff. So we can modify it with the Cosmic Mind and that kind of thing. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes!!! You speculate well!

Q: (Andromeda,) What about crystals for specific cases for healing?

A: Sing for healing.

Q: (L) Healing crystals will get sung to, the water crystals get sung to, the protection crystals get recited to, and maybe we could even sing a little bit of the Psalm or tone it or something while we're doing it. Like our brass bowls or something like that?

This crystal business is just fascinating, and my donation will be on its way soon. Thanks you all :)

Back
Top Bottom