Session 7 May 2016

A little offtopic concerning crystals: "employment" crystal (or some 'part' of my two protection crystals :huh:) seems to be fully - employed. I'm gettin' jobs, QUITTIN' :O, refusin' job offers - well ain't that a heck of a performance or what? :cool2: Almost unbelievable considering my situation a year ago - but something is definitely going on. Also I remember C?s saying something like "who needs regular job" - or something in that sense..."To Hell with regular job" some would say :halo: ...

There is less time for Work but I wouldn't want to depend on Croatian welfare again... Maybe crystals gave that "little" push which made me applying for jobs like mad. Very bumpy indeed! One catch - those jobs are not employments in "western sense", wages are almost beggars category - employers are cheap here. Like: "I GAVE you a job man... A JOB... don't talk about salary!" - they go apeshit... like they've donated a kidney for you...

So i ought to start new job on Monday, but i've been sending a lot of applications - gods know what i've cooked up :-[

;D ;D ;D

:wizard:

The Crystals arrived this morning. How beautiful they are, how this is a beautiful gift. I am so grateful, to Laura, to the crew of the Chateau, to the C's. Thank you so much. :hug2:

The day before yesterday I had a very strange dream about people, in my dream, that were very generous with me. In my dream I was happy and one of my dogs also was very happy playing with snow. But this emotion to feel the generosity of others to you is fantastic, something like a big embrace that gives you energy and confidence. I felt this same generosity to me when I look the Crystals. I know what is behind these magnificent crystals, behing their beauty and their colours.

Thank you Laura.

Relax goyacobol. I'm referring to one I made myself, I wouldn't snub the hard work of all the good people here.

Laura said:
Just note this: having a Cass Connection crystal does not preclude anyone from having any number of other crystals/stones of their own. You can easily cleanse and charge them yourselves for standard purposes.

Teragon said:
Relax goyacobol. I'm referring to one I made myself, I wouldn't snub the hard work of all the good people here.

Laura said:
Just note this: having a Cass Connection crystal does not preclude anyone from having any number of other crystals/stones of their own. You can easily cleanse and charge them yourselves for standard purposes.

"personal crystal" is not very specific for me. Most receiving the crystals consider them "personal" I think. And your question was about your "personal crystal" and popping noises. I still don't know if the popping noises are referring to your experimental generic crystal or your pre-charged crystal. I think you can see the confusion factor here.

But, whew, I do feel better knowing that you were not trying to clear the crystal sent to you.

I have not seen anything in your posts that would make me view you as "nefarious" but this was very confusing to me. Sorry for the reaction to your post. For an uncharged crystal to make "popping" noises sound a bit strange to me since the one Laura and the team sent has not make any such noises. :/

My apologies, I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

To be more specific, the one that made popping noises is a generic, experimental crystal, one of my own that I'd gotten on a trip. It's a roughly palm-sized piece of amethyst that I'd charged once previously, but had the idea to maybe do some more work with it after having a recent dream about a "security class" involving amethyst. I don't have any pre-charged cyrstals as I'm not in a very comfortable position to reciprocate monetarily and I really would like to when able first. Initially, I'd decided to request some anyway after reading this post from Chu,
Chu said:
We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.
but after coming across this story about a Pennsylvania woman dying after falling into a clothing donation bin as her hummer kept running nearby, I thought it was a sign not to and asked for my order to be cancelled. (Checking the topic again though, they all say she just got her arm stuck. I swear I remember the story being that she'd somehow fallen all the way in, framing as though she were trying to steal its contents, but in my quick five-minute search I can't find any like that any longer.)

I know I have a bad habit of glossing over the details to try to keep from embarrassing myself, but there you have it. Sorry for any trouble, it really was all my fault.

Teragon said:
My apologies, I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

To be more specific, the one that made popping noises is a generic, experimental crystal, one of my own that I'd gotten on a trip. It's a roughly palm-sized piece of amethyst that I'd charged once previously, but had the idea to maybe do some more work with it after having a recent dream about a "security class" involving amethyst. I don't have any pre-charged cyrstals as I'm not in a very comfortable position to reciprocate monetarily and I really would like to when able first. Initially, I'd decided to request some anyway after reading this post from Chu,
Chu said:
We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.
but after coming across this story about a Pennsylvania woman dying after falling into a clothing donation bin as her hummer kept running nearby, I thought it was a sign not to and asked for my order to be cancelled. (Checking the topic again though, they all say she just got her arm stuck. I swear I remember the story being that she'd somehow fallen all the way in, framing as though she were trying to steal its contents, but in my quick five-minute search I can't find any like that any longer.)

I know I have a bad habit of glossing over the details to try to keep from embarrassing myself, but there you have it. Sorry for any trouble, it really was all my fault.

Teragon,

I'm sorry, I thought you had received crystals from the Chateau. As Chu mentioned many of us have given a little extra so someone really wanting crystals and having financial stress can still order them. It might make you feel a bit better to have crystals that have a protective function charged into them. You can always donate at a time when you are in better straights. The idea is that those who see the purpose for them are able to receive I think.

Here is a link to where Chu gives ordering instructions Ordering Crystals

I think I'll have to think about it a bit more, but thanks for being patient with me, goyacobol.

If I'm to be frank, there's one other concern of mine. I'm living with my parents currently and we really don't see eye-to-eye on matters of spirituality, and I don't want to use anything remotely pejorative but in so many words, they're kind of Christian fundamentalist types, so I tend to keep this kind of stuff to myself. I just don't know how I'm going to explain why it is that I'm getting all these crystals from France in the mail. For better or worse I can always wing it, but I just can't see an outcome without there being friction.

Teragon said:
I think I'll have to think about it a bit more, but thanks for being patient with me, goyacobol.

If I'm to be frank, there's one other concern of mine. I'm living with my parents currently and we really don't see eye-to-eye on matters of spirituality, and I don't want to use anything remotely pejorative but in so many words, they're kind of Christian fundamentalist types, so I tend to keep this kind of stuff to myself. I just don't know how I'm going to explain why it is that I'm getting all these crystals from France in the mail. For better or worse I can always wing it, but I just can't see an outcome without there being friction.

I think your parents don't need to know what is inside the wrapper and could be literally anything for your parents unless you need to tell them of course what is inside. But it is good anyway that you keep strategic enclosure and don't like to make them suspicious in any way. You could eventually also order a book with them and say them in the end that it was just a book. At least just some ideas.

Gawan said:
Teragon said:

I think your parents don't need to know what is inside the wrapper and could be literally anything for your parents unless you need to tell them of course what is inside. But it is good anyway that you keep strategic enclosure and don't like to make them suspicious in any way. You could eventually also order a book with them and say them in the end that it was just a book. At least just some ideas.

Ordering a book with them is a good idea, or you can say you ordered some nice ornaments/decoration from abroad. Whichever that would suit the situation best, and won't cause any friction with your parents. If you decide to get them, hopefully you'll be at home when you receive the package, so you can just take it to your room, without them asking what it is.

Oxajil said:
Gawan said:
Teragon said:

Ordering a book with them is a good idea, or you can say you ordered some nice ornaments/decoration from abroad. Whichever that would suit the situation best, and won't cause any friction with your parents. If you decide to get them, hopefully you'll be at home when you receive the package, so you can just take it to your room, without them asking what it is.

All good ideas, thanks for the suggestions. Having given it a little more thought, I think it'll turn out okay.

My Crystals arrived Tuesday, I was so moved by their beauty!. Thanks you Laura and all those who paticipates in this great labour, thanks to C's ! I give you thanks whith all my heart !

I am not entirely sure which / where is the best thread to post this in, so modify / move this entry as required:

My crystals arrived safe & sound a few days ago (an extremly pleasent surprise). I have set them on an onyx base on a window pane near a Himalayan salt crystal lamp & silk curtains [photo with curtain open & closed available in attached contents] so the potential to get plenty of natural light / energies of varying frequencies (i.e. Schumann's Resonance, FRV, morphic resonance, etcetera) is flexible to moderate (e.g. when my blackout material is up at night during hours of sleep)

As I'be just finished reading one of the Psalms-based Daily Reading [about to do the Evening one now] & singing 'In the Garden' (all included in the meat little pamphlet which arrived alongside the crystals - see photos attached) with my violin & vocals to them as the water crystal charged some sparkling water whilst the sun was setting outside, I thought I'd share some photos :D

Thanks to all who have & are continuing to make The Cassiopaean Crystal Connection [CCC] project possible. I will try to post some videos of Daily Readings [DR] & 'In the Garden' transposed into various different key& time signatures (the original is in the key of G & I played it at a standard 4/4 bars time signature) on various instruments [e.g. string like guitar, violin, cello; percussion, keys / piano, etcetera] & accompanying vocals, if it's okay to share those with you all here on the forum, so you can get a feel of what the notation on the music sheet included sounds like :)

Much love & blessings; big astral huggles & kisses all around!

:love: :headbanger: :hug: :perfect: :rockon: :violin: :hug2: :cool2:

{EDIT:} As I travel quite a bit sometimes, I carry my Personal Crystal(s) [PC] & Dream Stone [DS] around with me quite a bit (it's been less than a week & at least one is almost always on my being).

I have also attached an image of a PC & DS together so you can get a visual (or sentience-related) feel for how they arrive. At some point in the week while I am doing a DR or singing to them (either 'In the Garden', one of my own songs as I have today or another song / piece by other composers / musicians), I will post some images of all the crystals out of their silk wrappings & on the onyx - or a similar crystalline structured - tray / base.

We're in the process of renovating our back garden so when that is complete, I will be able to take them / place them outside & sing to them / clean them out there. All good things :lol:

Skimming through the format they have been uploaded as on this forum, some of the photos may need rotating / re-orienting to view properly. If anyone has any issues viewing an image attachment file for whatever reason, get in touch & we'll take ir from there :)

'Shukran! ;)

Attachments

• 20170313_171550.jpg
    20170313_171550.jpg
    952.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 20170313_171522.jpg
    20170313_171522.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 20170313_161302.jpg
    20170313_161302.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 234
  • 20170313_161250.jpg
    20170313_161250.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 223
  • 20170313_161240.jpg
    20170313_161240.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 221
  • 20170313_150451.jpg
    20170313_150451.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Personal Crystal & Dream Stone.jpg
    Personal Crystal & Dream Stone.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 42
SMM said:
My crystals arrived safe & sound a few days ago (an extremly pleasent surprise). I have set them on an onyx base on a window pane near a Himalayan salt crystal lamp & silk curtains [photo with curtain open & closed available in attached contents] so the potential to get plenty of natural light / energies of varying frequencies (i.e. Schumann's Resonance, FRV, morphic resonance, etcetera) is flexible to moderate (e.g. when my blackout material is up at night during hours of sleep)

I have to remember to close the curtains at sunset so that moonlight does not shine the crystals. I may need to change the location in case I forget to close the curtains.

SMM said:
Thanks to all who have & are continuing to make The Cassiopaean Crystal Connection [CCC] project possible. I will try to post some videos of Daily Readings [DR] & 'In the Garden' transposed into various different key& time signatures (the original is in the key of G & I played it at a standard 4/4 bars time signature) on various instruments [e.g. string like guitar, violin, cello; percussion, keys / piano, etcetera] & accompanying vocals, if it's okay to share those with you all here on the forum, so you can get a feel of what the notation on the music sheet included sounds like :)

Hi SMM,

We're glad you received and are loving your crystals. :)

We'd ask that you not publish any of the materials sent with the crystals without permission. What is sent with the crystals is for those who receive them, not for public consumption. Making a video singing "In The Garden" and sharing it here is perfectly fine and welcome, but please keep the daily readings private.

Laura will update everyone once the CCC is up and running, so stay tuned!

hlat said:
SMM said:

I have to remember to close the curtains at sunset so that moonlight does not shine the crystals. I may need to change the location in case I forget to close the curtains.

Also, sunlight will clear the charge according to previous posts and session remarks. Although sunlight is positive energy while moonlight is negative, the crystals are already charged with a specific frequency so if you don't want to loose the original I would think you might not want to place them in direct sunlight for very long.

Back
Top Bottom