Session 7 May 2016

Mon Cristal d'Eau de Guérison est toujours dans une bouteille d'un litre et demi sauf pour réciter les prières et chanter la chanson...
Je les rassemble tous sur moi pour les prières et chanson, prière de l’Âme et le Reiki...
Ils sont très connectés à moi et je sens leur forte vibration dans mes mains qui reposent sur eux...
Chaque matin, avant les prières je transvase l'Eau de Cristal dans deux petites bouteilles que je bois dans la journée/nuit.
Après les prières, chanson et Reiki, le Cristal d'Eau retourne dans la grande bouteille...
Ainsi j'ai toujours de l'Eau du Cristal de guérison à disposition...
Aucun d'eux n'est exposé au soleil...

My Crystal of Healing Water is always in a bottle of a liter and a half except to recite the prayers and sing the song ...
I gather them all on me for prayers and song, Soul prayer and Reiki ...
They are very connected to me and I feel their strong vibration in my hands that rest on them ...
Every morning, before the prayers, I transfer the Crystal Water into two small bottles that I drink in the day / night.
After the prayers, song and Reiki, the Crystal of Water returns to the big bottle ...
So I always have Crystal Healing Water available ...
None of them are exposed to the sun ...

PERLOU said:
My Crystal of Healing Water is always in a bottle of a liter and a half except to recite the prayers and sing the song ...
I gather them all on me for prayers and song, Soul prayer and Reiki ...
They are very connected to me and I feel their strong vibration in my hands that rest on them ...
Every morning, before the prayers, I transfer the Crystal Water into two small bottles that I drink in the day / night.
After the prayers, song and Reiki, the Crystal of Water returns to the big bottle ...
So I always have Crystal Healing Water available ...
None of them are exposed to the sun ...

Bonjour Perlou, je fais comme toi, je sors le Cristal d'Eau seulement pour les lectures et la chanson, que je chante une ou deux fois. Ce matin j'ai attendu 7H pour lire avec la lumiére du jour, j'ai ensuite chanté, et les cristaux m'ont accompagné, ils vibraient selon un rythme assez régulier, et ils ont continué à vibrer quelque minutes après que la chanson soit finie. C'était tellement émouvant... Je les avais mis sur une belle assiette blanche, posée sur un tabouret face à moi.

Hello Perlou, I make it like you. I take out the Crystal of Healing Water only for reading and sing. This morning I waited 7 o'clock for reading by the light of day, after that I sang, and the Crystals accompanied me, they vibrated with an enough regular rythm. When the song was finished, they continued vibraiting for some minutes. It was amazing... I had put them on a beautiful white plate, posed on a stoll in front of me.

Loréa, oui c'est impressionnant comme ils vibrent sous nos mains... Je reste en méditation un instant pour mieux en profiter...

Loréa, yes it is impressive as they vibrate under our hands ... I remain in meditation for a moment to better enjoy it ...

Since the crystals have been discussed a lot in this thread I thought I'd ask a question I have about them here:

I have a two-week holiday coming up and I will be travelling by plane. Has anyone by any chance travelled with their crystals in their hand luggage and experienced any problems going through the airport security? I would prefer to avoid putting them in my main luggage in case the suitcase gets lost or something.

Is going through the scanning machine safe for them or is there any risk of affecting their charge?

Also, I was wondering whether I should leave my home crystal at home for those two weeks? I've lived abroad for nearly 8 years now and I will be visiting my family in my home country - which is actually closer to being my home. I guess if this crystal's main purpose is space protection then it would make sense to leave it where I live now so the space is protected while I'm away. But it will miss out on two weeks of 'In The Garden" and daily readings, I'm not sure if this is OK.

I realise these are quite trivial questions, my crystals have been with me for only a week and I guess I'm still in the 'excitement' phase. Not to mention that I really wouldn't like to do any damage to them! Any information or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated :flowers:

Ant22 said:
I have a two-week holiday coming up and I will be travelling by plane. Has anyone by any chance travelled with their crystals in their hand luggage and experienced any problems going through the airport security? I would prefer to avoid putting them in my main luggage in case the suitcase gets lost or something.

It did all that, kept it in my bag during security which you take along in the airplane, not my luggage. And no questions asked. And security is pretty tight in The Netherlands.

Ant22 said:
I realise these are quite trivial questions, my crystals have been with me for only a week and I guess I'm still in the 'excitement' phase. Not to mention that I really wouldn't like to do any damage to them! Any information or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated :flowers:

I had the same concerns in the past. Last year I made a one month trip and I didn't want to leave my home crystal alone. I wanted to sing and pray to all the crystals. I took them pinned on my clothing and the home crystal in my bag. I went through pretty rigorous security from the EU to Russia and back. The crystals didn't raise any questions though.

If it would be a 3-4 day trip, I would leave my home crystal at home. But for me it's worth traveling with it if the trip is more than a week. So far, my home residence is pretty safe. It can spare the crystal if I'm away for a long time ;)

I don't think the crystals lost their charge by going through security control. If anything, I felt more at ease at the airport.

Ant22 said:

I think they are not trivial questions at all, on the contrary. It is good to know what to do with our crystals when we travel around. They are very interesting questions and also it is very interesting to see that at the airport nothing happens with the crystals, like they are "invisible" for the people that check everything, that even prohibited to you to bring water in the airplane but they let the crystals ! Amazing.

loreta said:
Ant22 said:

I think they are not trivial questions at all, on the contrary. It is good to know what to do with our crystals when we travel around. They are very interesting questions and also it is very interesting to see that at the airport nothing happens with the crystals, like they are "invisible" for the people that check everything, that even prohibited to you to bring water in the airplane but they let the crystals ! Amazing.

Agree, not trivial at all. Very good and practical questions. And fast answers. Thank you guys!

Ant22 said:
Is going through the scanning machine safe for them or is there any risk of affecting their charge?

Laura said that there wasn't a problem with the crystals going through the X-ray machine here:

Laura said:
Skysira said:
3D Student said:
... X-Rays ...
_http://www.gemisphere.com/faq/faq.htm#airportSecurity said:
Airport Security and X-Ray Exposure

I read that I shouldn't let my therapeutic gemstones pass through the X-ray machine in airport security. Is this true? If so, how can I travel with my gemstones?

You're right. We strongly recommend that you do not expose your therapeutic gemstones to X-rays. This includes the X-rays used in airport security scanning of both carry-on and checked luggage. After even minimal exposure, the gemstones absorb the X-ray radiation and later release it when the gems are being used therapeutically. X-ray radiation can also significantly diminish the gemstones' effectiveness as therapy tools.

Nonsense.

FWIW I've traveled internationally from the US and also domestically a few times with my crystals and haven't had a problem--no one has said anything about them. I figured if anyone were to ask about them in airport security, I'd smile and say they were 'my lucky rocks' and they'd probably look at me funny and send me on my way.

Thank you very much for your replies guys! :flowers:

bjorn said:
Ant22 said:

It did all that, kept it in my bag during security which you take along in the airplane, not my luggage. And no questions asked. And security is pretty tight in The Netherlands.

Bjorn, I'm flying to and from Berlin and they're also quite strict over there so thank you for sharing your experience with another "do-it-by-the-book" airport.

Gaby said:
Ant22 said:

I had the same concerns in the past. Last year I made a one month trip and I didn't want to leave my home crystal alone. I wanted to sing and pray to all the crystals. I took them pinned on my clothing and the home crystal in my bag. I went through pretty rigorous security from the EU to Russia and back. The crystals didn't raise any questions though.

If it would be a 3-4 day trip, I would leave my home crystal at home. But for me it's worth traveling with it if the trip is more than a week. So far, my home residence is pretty safe. It can spare the crystal if I'm away for a long time ;)

I don't think the crystals lost their charge by going through security control. If anything, I felt more at ease at the airport.

Gaby, your post is really useful, thanks for sharing your approach. I've decided to take my home crystal with me in the end. Two weeks seems long and I live in a house share with three lovely ladies anyway. There's someone home most of the time and we all are pretty reasonable when it comes to safety measures.

After I posted my question I started to wonder if the space protection does involve protection from 'non-material' influences so to speak, like energies, entities or whatever other influences there may be. If it does then I much prefer to take the crystal with me to make sure I'm protected at my grandparents' place as well.

Plus, I do feel that if I want something from them (and oh boy, I am amazed at the impact they've had in a week!) I need to give them something in return. So it kind of feels like leaving the crystal at home would almost be selfish since I wouldn't be able to sing and recite to it.

Dakota said:
loreta said:
Ant22 said:

Agree, not trivial at all. Very good and practical questions. And fast answers. Thank you guys!

Dakota and loreta, thank you for your reassurance :flowers: Well, given the bigger socio-political landscape and the direction this world is heading in, I just can't help but think that my concerns regarding crystals are very very tiny and insignificant :)

Foxx said:
Ant22 said:

Laura said that there wasn't a problem with the crystals going through the X-ray machine here:
(...)

FWIW I've traveled internationally from the US and also domestically a few times with my crystals and haven't had a problem--no one has said anything about them. I figured if anyone were to ask about them in airport security, I'd smile and say they were 'my lucky rocks' and they'd probably look at me funny and send me on my way.

Foxx, I'll definitely use your excuse of the crystals being my "lucky rocks"! Also, you have in fact caught me not reading through the thread carefully enough, noisy I am, improve I will :-[

Edit: quotes and clarity

Ant22 said:
Plus, I do feel that if I want something from them (and oh boy, I am amazed at the impact they've had in a week!) I need to give them something in return. So it kind of feels like leaving the crystal at home would almost be selfish since I wouldn't be able to sing and recite to it.

That is how I feel as well. When I have felt nervous due to a new environment or anything else, I would lay down and place a crystal in each of my chakras while laying down. It always grounds me into a calmer state. The change is so remarkable that I knew then that the crystals didn't got discharged at the airport or by anything else :)

Foxx said:

I think that’s a helpful way to look at it, from most other people’s point of view it’s just a bunch of rocks with no more significance than jewellery. I don’t see any problem with taking them in hand luggage, in the same way you might pop in a few favorite items, a watch, bracelet, bangle, hair slide or whatever and not worry about it.

Gaby said:
That is how I feel as well. When I have felt nervous due to a new environment or anything else, I would lay down and place a crystal in each of my chakras while laying down. It always grounds me into a calmer state.

Couple weeks before I had a terrible headache. I lay down and spontaneously put my crystals on my chakras and meditate. For a half an hour I was totally free from headache. It was amazing!
Usually my problems with headache in 15 minutes solve Earwen with shiatsu but she was busy. It is very comfronting feeling to know and have tools how to move pain away.

I wonder is anyone else try this or this is just normal part of meditation? When I feel pain and concentrate on special spot where I can locate pain, I feel like pain is growing. After some time, I feel like pain explode and after that I usually feel much better. Reason why I don't use this often is that I just don't believe that I can move the pain so 'easily'. It sounds too new age stuff. Did you ever experienced this or this is quite normal?

Another thing is when Earwen massage some points when I have a headache, she massage (points on the neck, shoulder and above the pelvis at the back) me and after pain is gone I feel lightheeded in my head, but also like there is now some cleaner energy, almost like a feeling of fresh stream. Actually, feeling in my head is much, much better then when I didn't problem with headache at all. The same question, did anyone tried this?

Dakota said:
I wonder is anyone else try this or this is just normal part of meditation? When I feel pain and concentrate on special spot where I can locate pain, I feel like pain is growing. After some time, I feel like pain explode and after that I usually feel much better. Reason why I don't use this often is that I just don't believe that I can move the pain so 'easily'. It sounds too new age stuff. Did you ever experienced this or this is quite normal?

After reading Peter Levine's book Waking the Tiger, I tried this method of blur focus of pain, let it lives and let the body makes any movement it wants. And yes, it works well. Except for me the pain doesn't explode but suddenly fade away. I've never tried for acute pains since hopefully I don't suffer of, it's only light or middle occasional pains. So I can't tell anything about it. Furthermore, this technique seems similar with the Tipi method which is more for painful emotion, but in that case the more difficult for me is to remember to use it !

If this works well for you, I don't see the interest of limitate you in the name of a believe (and maybe a false one). Just take it practical ;)

Back
Top Bottom