Session 7 May 2016

luc said:
Hi,

I'd like to share another version of "In the garden here of the universe" here - just E-Piano and my voice (see attachment).

I must admit I don't sing very often, so FWIW :D

Un grand merci Luc pour ce partage...

A big thank you Luc for this sharing ...

Good resonance and vibration luc, the guitar is simple, it enhances the space between each phrases, it's very calming thank you.

Thanks everyone for your comments! It wasn't easy for me sharing my struggle with this song here :)

Argo said:
maybe you're right, it could be that I give "left handed compliment" to luc. In this regard, I sincerely apologize to luc, it wasn't my intention. I'm not musician nor an "expert" in that manner. I just wanted to say that I like luc's voice but not the background music. I'm sorry I was too harsh.

No offense taken, and e-pianos can be annoying, now can't they? :) But I also agree with goyacobol that we should word our criticism carefully when we talk about something creative someone shared - I guess I'm not the only one who feels rather uncomfortable sharing something like that, but I think it's worthwhile nonetheless, partly because of valuable feedback (including about e-pianos!) and it may encourage others not to be afraid to share. So, "annoying" might not have been the wisest choice of words. But again, no offense taken and thanks for listening and the feedback.

Thank you very much Luc for the song! Sometimes we need hear others sing to follow and sing with them. So your song will help me to sing the song. Very beautiful!

Dakota said:
Why is so hard to be just natural?

I've been asking myself this question during the past ten years I guess many times. In present I feel so much more natural with myself and with others as well. Seeing it all back, and remembering some key moments of understanding and relief and forgiving and even laughing on it all which felt so natural, on my own stupor and stupidity, I see it was my various blocks preventing me to be just who I am. With less ballast more naturalness is manifesting out. We struggle and we persist. And we have network and mutual support and soon also crystals radio!

Amazing, I feel like what we are going to have is Stonehenge 2.0

Many thanks

Q: Where do the silk cloths to house the crystals come from—is there an online site they can be ordered from? (Replacements for the frayed ones.)

Je vous donne le lien sur EBAY France où je viens de passer 3 mouchoirs en soie car je connais ce problème d’effilochage :
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/272462895027

I give you the link on EBAY France where I just passed 3 silk handkerchiefs because I know this problem of fraying:

I bought some second hand 100% silk scarves on eBay. I made sure I knew the brands of these scarves to avoid fake silk or silk mixed with other fabrics and I looked for scarves that had the brand names woven into (or printed on) the fabric - just to be on the safe side as attaching a '100% silk' or brand label to a random scarf is in fact very easy.

Conspiracy theorist - silk scarf edition :lol:

If I'd bought them brand new in a shop they would have cost me a small fortune whilst I actually paid peanuts for them. And in case there were previous owner's energies attached to them I washed them very thoroughly of course.

Merci pour le lien Konstantin, je le garde précieusement pour une prochaine fois...

Thanks for the link Konstantin, I keep it carefully for a next time ...

Je viens de recevoir mes 3 mouchoirs en soie de mon lien ci-dessous, avec un seul mouchoirs je peux en faire 4 un peu plus grands que les originaux des Cristaux de Laura, il suffira juste d'ourler un coté de chacun des 4 mouchoirs...

I just received my 3 silk handkerchiefs from my link below, with only one handkerchief I can make 4 a little larger than the originals of Laura Crystals, it will be enough just to hem one side of each of the 4 handkerchiefs ...

I received the crystals in the autumn. Without donation, cause I did not have a job.
Then my life has changed and I make donation via STRIPE on sott.

Thank you very much.

Maybe its better for me use morning and evening reading in my native (Russian) language?
Somebody have translated version or I can do it?
Where I can found electronic version of readings and song?

macyk said:
I received the crystals in the autumn. Without donation, cause I did not have a job.
Then my life has changed and I make donation via STRIPE on sott.

Thank you very much.

Maybe its better for me use morning and evening reading in my native (Russian) language?
Somebody have translated version or I can do it?
Where I can found electronic version of readings and song?

Hi macyk, Joe posted Laura's version of "In The Garden" sung acapela in this post: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41701.msg655935.html#msg655935

The song in mp3 is downloadable in the attachment. The lyrics are written down in the same post.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "electronic version of the readings"? Since they are only for those who have the crystals, to the best of my knowledge posting them online is discouraged and it isn't available anywhere. But maybe you could type them up for yourself? I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you meant by 'electronic versions' though!

Back
Top Bottom