Session 7 May 2016

bjorn said:
[quote author= Bo]Thanks a lot Laura for all of your hard work on this!

Sadly I won't be able to request a crystal since I don't know my official birthday, but will donate for the cause!

:hug: :rockon:

:( If possible I think the C’s should help out with the exact date.

[/quote]

Birth dates are required ONLY for people requesting a special healing crystal. So there's no reason Bo can't have a crystal or two.

Carl said:
I wonder about dream work - my problem with this is most of the time I don't remember any dreams at all, apart from the odd super-dramatic one, or occasional weekends where I can sleep in for longer. Are there any suggestions to help with this? Could those stones actually help?

The stones might help, but I think people are not really understanding the point of 'dream work'. It isn't necessarily to have great dreams and dream recall, the MAIN point is to focus on an issue you want to resolve and to write about it consistently and repeatedly in your journal before sleep and simply have the intent of working it out during sleep (in fact, the intent part isn't even necessary because the writing IS the intent).

The process does not require that you recall a dream that gives you the answer, because what you will find is that the act of thinking about and ESPECIALLY writing about your issue/problem before sleep will in and of itself help you to resolve the issue in real time. The answer might come to you the next day, or (more likely I think) you will find that your problem resolves itself naturally. It depends on what the issue is. This has been my experience of it anyway.

Writing the above reminded me of the joke about a person asking god repeatedly to let him win the lottery. After storming heaven many times, 'god' finally responds by asking him if he would be so kind as to first buy a ticket. :lol:

Thank you for another great session. Good to hear that Data is fine and looked after. I like the idea of singing/toning and reading to the crystals. A massive but fun sounding project none the less.

:cheer: :wizard: :flowers:

Chu said:
Bo said:
Sadly I won't be able to request a crystal since I don't know my official birthday, but will donate for the cause!

The way I understand it, is that your birth date is not essential if you want a crystal for general protection, and the water charging one. And Laura has your location. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can request them without any problem. :D

Thank you for the clarification! :cheer: :D :cheer:

Joe said:
Carl said:
I wonder about dream work - my problem with this is most of the time I don't remember any dreams at all, apart from the odd super-dramatic one, or occasional weekends where I can sleep in for longer. Are there any suggestions to help with this? Could those stones actually help?

The stones might help, but I think people are not really understanding the point of 'dream work'. It isn't necessarily to have great dreams and dream recall, the MAIN point is to focus on an issue you want to resolve and to write about it consistently and repeatedly in your journal before sleep and simply have the intent of working it out during sleep (in fact, the intent part isn't even necessary because the writing IS the intent).

The process does not require that you recall a dream that gives you the answer, because what you will find is that the act of thinking about and ESPECIALLY writing about your issue/problem before sleep will in and of itself help you to resolve the issue in real time. The answer might come to you the next day, or (more likely I think) you will find that your problem resolves itself naturally. It depends on what the issue is. This has been my experience of it anyway.

Writing the above reminded me of the joke about a person asking god repeatedly to let him win the lottery. After storming heaven many times, 'god' finally responds by asking him if he would be so kind as to first buy a ticket. :lol:

Hi Joe, I had a similar experience but not in dream work. Let me explain, When I have an issue that I am working in, as a bad habit, or shyness for example, before I start the EE program, I manifest to the DCM that I want to treat that problem that I have just write about in my diary, according to the Dr. Pennebaker protocol https://www.sott.net/article/239884-Writing-to-Heal. This has made a difference and has been effective for me specially when I zone out during the baha part.

Aiming said:
Altair said:
Carl said:
Thanks for the session. I found this one very interesting - especially about the crystals and the 'firewall' in place. And it's good to hear you escaped the falling branch of death Data!

I haven'r tried stones but what helped me most is quick recapitulation of a dream as soon as you wake up. I kind of try to convert it into less abstract symbols and images (which are easier to remember) making accent on emotional context. Later on I try to understand its meaning. In my experience the most important part of a dream is the last one: last words, last symbol or last feeling.

What you can also try is going to bed with the intent to remember your dreams (and perhaps even asking questions of guidance) and you can further emphasize that intent by putting a notebook and pen next to your bed. Before you wake up fully, similar to what Altair is describing above, go through the dream's images again and memorize them in your mind. You can do it chronologically or you focus on the most important emotional content. Especially when you begin to train yourself to remember your dreams, it's best to write them down after rising. That further entrenches your intent of remembering and your subconscious will follow along.

I think it is very important to write your dream just when you wake up from it. Many times I wake up and say to myself: ok, I will remember this and that, I will write the dream later, lets sleep a little more. And I don't know why but then when I wake up later I have completely forgot the dream, absolutely all the dream. So a pencil and a note book near your bed. Some people record the dream, just saying some words or images on the recorder (all the Iphones have a recorder. The problem is that it is dangerous to sleep near a Iphone.)

By the way it is very interesting to see that when you read about dreams, it seems we can remember more our dreams, giving the impression we dream more.

Thanks for the session.

I liked the breaking down of the quantum tunneling BS. Sigh, I have grown tired of pseudoscience these days. Ark, we're hungry for real science as the scientists have become lame!

Joe said:
bjorn said:
[quote author= Bo]Thanks a lot Laura for all of your hard work on this!

:hug: :rockon:

:( If possible I think the C’s should help out with the exact date.

Birth dates are required ONLY for people requesting a special healing crystal. So there's no reason Bo can't have a crystal or two.
[/quote]

Oh! What if I gave my birth date but no special healing request along with it?

Pashalis said:
Prodigal Son said:
fabric said:
Thank you for the session! I also found the comments about too much grounding very interesting. I always thought to get any grounding benefits by being outside you need to be barefoot or skin contact with the earth. I've been spending lots of time outside but wearing rubber soled shoes, which I thought would negate the effects.
Yes, another thank you for the session.

From my research, and practice of grounding, it is not necessary to be barefoot/have skin contact, a natural fibre such as leather works just as well. From what I understand rubber, or any other 'non-natural', soles do negate the effect, or at least seriously deteriorate the beneficial effect.

I never really liked to wear shoes. Whenever I don't have to wear them, I don't wear them. I simply love walking barefoot. So I guess I'm grounded enough in that respect.

One thing I have observed from grounding is that if it's done for too long, it does seem to negate the positive effects of it. Usually 30-45 minutes is enough time for me spent out in a natural setting barefoot, but there have been times where I've gone to a beach and been out for hours and would notice after a while that my energy levels would dip and I would get sluggish and tired. Usually my lunch break at a park is the perfect amount of time spent grounding for the day.

loreta said:
Aiming said:
Altair said:
Carl said:
Thanks for the session. I found this one very interesting - especially about the crystals and the 'firewall' in place. And it's good to hear you escaped the falling branch of death Data!

I haven'r tried stones but what helped me most is quick recapitulation of a dream as soon as you wake up. I kind of try to convert it into less abstract symbols and images (which are easier to remember) making accent on emotional context. Later on I try to understand its meaning. In my experience the most important part of a dream is the last one: last words, last symbol or last feeling.

What you can also try is going to bed with the intent to remember your dreams (and perhaps even asking questions of guidance) and you can further emphasize that intent by putting a notebook and pen next to your bed. Before you wake up fully, similar to what Altair is describing above, go through the dream's images again and memorize them in your mind. You can do it chronologically or you focus on the most important emotional content. Especially when you begin to train yourself to remember your dreams, it's best to write them down after rising. That further entrenches your intent of remembering and your subconscious will follow along.

I think it is very important to write your dream just when you wake up from it. Many times I wake up and say to myself: ok, I will remember this and that, I will write the dream later, lets sleep a little more. And I don't know why but then when I wake up later I have completely forgot the dream, absolutely all the dream. So a pencil and a note book near your bed. Some people record the dream, just saying some words or images on the recorder (all the Iphones have a recorder. The problem is that it is dangerous to sleep near a Iphone.)

By the way it is very interesting to see that when you read about dreams, it seems we can remember more our dreams, giving the impression we dream more.

I utilized the "I wish to remember myself" exercise after reading the "Dream Work" thread years ago, which made the intention to remember dreams much stronger, at least in my case (using the words "I will" made my dreams disappeared, though), but then I would need to ask myself why - that's when Joe's post comes in handy: focusing on one's issues.

Once upon waking, I was able to see the dreams going backwards as I wrote them down in a present tense (don't worry about writing from the start since there is no "start"). Over time, as you get used to writing down the dreams, the more dreams you'd get. I was able to get up to 8 or 9 detailed dreams a night, mostly (especially when I sleep full eight hours) while other nights, up to 4 dreams. fwiw.

A: If one is depending on a 3rd density effect, analog is best. If one is attempting to tap higher or "other" realms, digital is more likely to capture the effect.

Q: (L) So if you just want a 3rd density thing like giving somebody drugs or something, you use something analog like records that deliver actual physical vibrations or whatever to the individual. But if you're trying to capture or transmit other realms or other-density effects and so forth, then digital is better. Let's face it, if you're trying to make a recording of ghosts for example, and you leave some kind of recording device in a haunted house and it is supposed to make a record, that would require a kind of cross-density type of energy that would be pretty momentous, I think. It's mechanical. So mechanical effects happen with analog. Digital can be very subtle, electromagnetic...

I remember years ago, in the beginning of digital recording and the arguments for and against, a very interesting friend had read a research paper talking about the problem with digital sound recordings. I don't know what academic wrote the paper. But it stated that the analog sound was continuous. On the other hand, digital square waves went up, delivered sound information and then instantly cut off information, before the next square wave presented the following bit of sound information. The two packets were disconnected, but at a rate fast enough for the brain to tie them together and make continuous sense of them. At the the time, the bit rates were not as fast as they are now and it was reasoned that this sort of listening caused a stress on the human system, the brain being used to hearing complete continuity in sound. We used to joke that digital music had an empty factor, in the fraction of a second between the square waves, cutting off and turning back on---that you could reach in and there was actually nothing there that you could touch and hold on to.

I can see where that empty space, though smaller than it was in those days, could provide the higher mind a focal point, as the conscious mind is captivated with the square wave musical input. The brain perceives much faster than the digital bit rate. Perhaps we can 'see' through the millisecond windows in digital sound.

Joe said:
Carl said:

This has been my experience as well. And it actually reminds me of another, sad joke about a person caught by flood. While everyone else was evacuating from the town, he repeatedly refused to evacuate saying that his god will surely save him. First he refused to get in the truck, then after the water came he refused to get in the boat, and after the water reached his roof he also refused to get in the helicopter which arrived to rescue him. Eventually he drowned. In heaven he asked his god "My Lord, why didn't you save me? I counted on you so much!" And the god replied "Why, and who do you think sent you the truck, the boat and the helicopter!?"

I agree that what is most important is to be consciously aware of our environment, to think and write about our problems and consciously seek answers to our troubles while we are awake. To watch the signs, the signals from our environment and analyze them. The answer may come symbolically in a dream or as an idea or an opportunity while we are awake. The cosmic mind is constantly signalling us something, we just need to tune in and follow our intuition.

osit

Thank you for the session, and for the continuance on crystals and the love and care you are all putting into them - fascinating. Reminded me of reading from old books like the Iliad for healing, although in hexameter I think.

As for the grounding issues, guess there is always the contrast that must accompany these tests. For instance, it is the season to be outside, pruning, hands in the soil, walks along the waters edge etc. (as others mentioned) - so much grounding is naturally occurring. The winter has different contrasts; house bound more for instance. Perhaps moon cycles need to be considered and things such as CME events, urban vs. rural environs - not sure.

My example comes right after my fist night plugged in, so to speak, when I actually awoke with a headache and have felt more zapped energetically thereafter. After being away from home for a few days, actually felt rested after sleep and now returned super tired - there may indeed be benefits if one considers the timing and alignments, so will need to test these things more.

Once again, thank you all!

Siberia said:
The answer may come symbolically in a dream or as an idea or an opportunity while we are awake. The cosmic mind is constantly signalling us something, we just need to tune in and follow our intuition.

Here are some interesting cases regarding dreams being the source of inspirations:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/10-dreams-that-changed-the-course-of-human-history.html

I would be careful with Einstein's stories. (He was quite the plagiarist in real life.) And I would add Tesla to the list of those who were truly inspired by dreams.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom