Session 7 May 2016

timmyman said:
Hi

is it still possible to order the crystals?
Many thanks for answering

Roger said:
Hello all,,, I am asking tje same question

Hi timmyman and Roger,

The most recent time I could find that this question was answered, is in Reply #82 of the session March 25, 2017:

Menrva said:
Argonauta said:
thank you very much . I'm always waiting for the sessions with the C's. It is an amazing experience.
I would also like to know if it is still possible to get a crystal. Thank you

Hi Argonauta,

Information on ordering crystals can be found in the 16 July 2016 session thread. You can read about the details here.

Since we're only about one month further on, I gather this answer still stands.

Recently I noticed my personal protection crystal's silk is fraying. I think because it has some sharp sides to it. For now I'm just rolling it up on the side that's not frayed, and it gets covered more than 2 times. Then I put it in my pocket. But you can buy some "men's top pocket handkerchief" like Perlou has said.

But I just found even cheaper a magic trick site and they sell 6 inch silks for that everlasting silk pulling trick. They ship outside the US for an added fee through another service. I ordered 8 of them and will see how they fare. It says they're 100% silk made in China. Here's the link:

https://www.magictricks.com/silk-6.html

3D Student said:
Recently I noticed my personal protection crystal's silk is fraying. I think because it has some sharp sides to it. For now I'm just rolling it up on the side that's not frayed, and it gets covered more than 2 times. Then I put it in my pocket. But you can buy some "men's top pocket handkerchief" like Perlou has said.

But I just found even cheaper a magic trick site and they sell 6 inch silks for that everlasting silk pulling trick. They ship outside the US for an added fee through another service. I ordered 8 of them and will see how they fare. It says they're 100% silk made in China. Here's the link:

A cheap alternative to finding silk is in places like the Salvation Army store and other local discount clothing stores. I often find silk scarfs (classic head scarf or the long version to wrap around the neck) for under five dollars. Once in awhile, a silk blouse that I can repurpose and use the material for something else. Some of the classic silk scarfs, I have even put in large picture frames because of the beautiful and intricate designs.

If you find something that looks like silk, always look for a label that says "100%" silk.

3D Student said:

Hi 3D Student, I can't find any info on the quality requirements for our crystals' wrappings. Do they have to be 100% silk? Or is a silk blend enough? I'm sorry if it's been discussed and I clumsily missed it.

Silk was mentioned in a couple of sessions as a material that protects against EMF and other negative influences so I thought it's important for the wrapping of the crystals to be high quality silk.

In that case I guess the quality of the silk is important?

I'm only mentioning this because I had a look at the website and it says "silk blend" without any info on the actual amount of silk in the fabric. In that case the fabric can have as little as 1% silk in it. If any because the description also says for example: "A "silk" is what magicians call the scarves or handkerchiefs used in magic tricks." Silk is used in quotation marks so it makes me wonder if this item is actually made of silk or if it simply has a silky texture.

They say "Highest quality fine silk blend" but if it was silk-rich I'm quite sure they'd want to put it on the website explicitly.

I'm always very cautious and not trusting at all when it comes to the quality of goods purchased online.

In fact, I have very negative experience when it comes to purchasing silk from a China based seller. It's quite easy to check if it's silk: these are not very expensive so just wash one of them in your washing machine in 30 degrees. If it survives, it's not silk. Silk can only be hand washed in cold water :)

Here are a couple of sessions where silk was mentioned:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11560.0

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18629.0

(L) What about silk?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing... (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.
Q: (TK) RAM would help?
Q: (TK) Silk would help?
Q: (TK) Would all three in combination be necessary?

Later in this session:
Q: (A) I want to argue. If we can counteract with 3rd density technology... (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved. (A) Right. (L) Well, there probably has to be. They may have some super-duper humdinger of a chip that we haven't even dreamed of yet. They may be using nanotech for all we know. We may have these kinds of monitors in our bodies based on nanotechnology. (TK) How can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?
A: More silk.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18628.0
Q: (A) There must be some way to make the body less vulnerable to these things.
A: Silk clothing and headgear.
Q: (A) I know! Aluminum pyramids! [Laughter.]
A: With silk lining.

angelburst29 said:
3D Student said:

A cheap alternative to finding silk is in places like the Salvation Army store and other local discount clothing stores. I often find silk scarfs (classic head scarf or the long version to wrap around the neck) for under five dollars. Once in awhile, a silk blouse that I can repurpose and use the material for something else. Some of the classic silk scarfs, I have even put in large picture frames because of the beautiful and intricate designs.

If you find something that looks like silk, always look for a label that says "100%" silk.

That's my approach to buying silk too angelburst29. I looked for second hand silk with the fabric content label on it and on top of that I make sure I know the brand and the name of it it's either sewn into or printed on the fabric itself. I described it here before. It would take less than a minute to sew a "100% silk" so I prefer to buy brands I can trust.

Another benefit of doing what angelburt29 said is that silk has quite characteristic feel to it. Of course the extent to which it's been processed and its thickness may differ but I just go for the feel I know just to be on the safe side. And that's not something that can be verified through the computer screen.

Also, it wouldn't take a lot to buy a larger scarf, cut it into smaller pieces, roll the edges and sew them across the rolled parts. It won't look professional but it will definitely have a lot of character :) And it will be super robust! And if someone is not an avid needle and thread user, a clothes alteration service would probably sort out the edges where it was cut for a tiny amount.

I'm totally sold on the qualities of silk mentioned in other sessions so I want to make sure I get the right quality of it. Not only for my crystals.

Sorry for that, I think I was not investing too much time in the research of the silks they offered. I do have some silk thermal pajamas and some scarves I wear over my head to sleep. And you can wash them on gentle, but even with hand washing they start to fray after a few months. So I will compare the "magic trick silk" to the ones I have. The funny thing is that I could just cut up some of the old silk thermals and use them. Although they are black and that is a bit unconsciously off putting (absorb light vs. reflect it). I suppose some bleach would fix that?

3D Student said:
Sorry for that, I think I was not investing too much time in the research of the silks they offered. I do have some silk thermal pajamas and some scarves I wear over my head to sleep. And you can wash them on gentle, but even with hand washing they start to fray after a few months. So I will compare the "magic trick silk" to the ones I have. The funny thing is that I could just cut up some of the old silk thermals and use them. Although they are black and that is a bit unconsciously off putting (absorb light vs. reflect it). I suppose some bleach would fix that?

I'm not too sure about using bleach on silk 3D Student. Maybe you could try it on a tiny spot first? I don't know whether it would affect the protective qualities of silk though.

Also, I made a little pouch for my personal crystal as most of my office clothes don't have pockets. And if they do, they're too shallow so I couldn't figure out how to carry it on me without risking losing the crystal. It's made of thick (4 millimetres) felt and I keep in my backpack (which I carry instead of a handbag). This way the silk is still as new because the crystal lives in the pouch whenever I leave the house with it.

My plan is to attach a chain to the pouch so I can wear the crystal on my neck. I don't like the idea of drilling in it or putting wire around it as I can't be sure if this would affect the crystal. And I definitely don't want to damage it so that's my workaround :)

Here are some photos of my pouch. There is going to be a button at the front, where my index finger is in the second photo so I can button it up when I have a minute to do it. It took me 10 minutes to make it although I was cheating a bit because I have a sewing machine at home.

Pouch_3.jpg

Pouch_1.jpg

Hi,

Got my crystals yesterday! I am so glad. I assume I need to carry the personal crystals in the silk wrap, right?

Did my first water charging over the night and drank it in the morning. I also put the Sleeping stone under my pillow and oh, boy, never had such vivid dreams before for the whole night. Got up so energized and rejuvenated. Amazing.

Thanks guys for the efforts!

One more question. My son (12yo) is a very big fan of stones and crystals after his grandfather. He asked me to also get him these crystals for his upcoming birthday. We regularly discuss things Cassiopean ever since he was 4, so by now he has a pretty good idea of the state of the world, the psychopathy, 4D influence, UFOs, the Wave and the 4th Way. Would it be OK if I ordered 1 more set for him?

Cheers,

Oliwer

Obi said:
One more question. My son (12yo) is a very big fan of stones and crystals after his grandfather. He asked me to also get him these crystals for his upcoming birthday. We regularly discuss things Cassiopean ever since he was 4, so by now he has a pretty good idea of the state of the world, the psychopathy, 4D influence, UFOs, the Wave and the 4th Way. Would it be OK if I ordered 1 more set for him?

Hi Obi/Oliwer,

In the middle of a discussion about the same question Laura had this to say:

Laura in Reply #1099 said:
General rule of thumb: parents who are sympatico, who request crystals for their minor children, or even older children who live with them are okay.

If you are divorced or separated, and the custodial parent is not sympatico, please don't take energy from the network requesting for those who aren't really asking.

If the kids or other relative are grown up, they should request their own.

Notice this also: even though there are a few people who have donated generously to cover the costs for those who can't donate, we are rapidly going into the red on this project. So, if you are at all able to donate to cover the costs please do so.

Also, please recall that I am recovering from a debilitating and painful injury. I can only stand on my leg for a short time each day and I generally reserve that time for the crystal selection process. Still, I can only do so many at a time. Factor that into requests and please don't expect me to fulfill excessive demands for crystals for every room in your house, your holiday house, and your neighbors. Remember, this is a Crystal Connection NETWORK. It is mainly for OUR NETWORK.

Hope this helps you out. :)

Hello Everyone. I wanted to add my source for good quality and low price silks, scarves and handkerchiefs as well as bulk. This is a US company so may not be the best for people outside the country as I don't know their shipping costs. They also have various dyes and tutorials for different silk painting/dying techniques if your interested and are very helpful if you call for advise on the phone. http://www.dharmatrading.com/scarves/scarves-bandanas-and-sarongs.html

Palinurus said:
Hope this helps you out. :)

Yes, it does. Thanks a lot Palinurus!

I will still consider if ordering crystals for my son is a good option, since Laura must be overwhelmed with the amount of requests judging by the waiting time. Maybe it is not the best time now to add extra burden on her with crystals for minors.

Ant22 said:
They say "Highest quality fine silk blend" but if it was silk-rich I'm quite sure they'd want to put it on the website explicitly.

I'm always very cautious and not trusting at all when it comes to the quality of goods purchased online.

In fact, I have very negative experience when it comes to purchasing silk from a China based seller. It's quite easy to check if it's silk: these are not very expensive so just wash one of them in your washing machine in 30 degrees. If it survives, it's not silk. Silk can only be hand washed in cold water :)

I put a square of silk in the washing machine, it came out without being damaged and as it was wrinkled I ironed it without problem.
Then for me mine are not silk. :(

Edit=Quote

Back
Top Bottom