Session 7 November 2015

Perhaps this may give you some confidence with understanding what the condition of fear does to immobilize your protection.

If you say about fear. I can tell you that once I was afraid of attack, which can come from "everywhere", I mean non-physical attack which can also leave physical changes.

I was scared to sleep and fall a sleep until I was completely exhausted in the morning.

Fortunately, I did something about it because I would have gone crazy otherwise.

You can do it with the right frame of mind.

Yes, it's important. At times right frame of mind is "everything what is" and is significant.

And remember, there are 5,440 Members on this forum to consider as a valued resources. All you needed to do, is ask.

Sometimes we are too little against various threats.

"A Surprising Cure for Fear of the Unknown "

It's good material, but it is not exactly the problem which I have on my mind, but thank you because it's good material and I listened the whole recording.

In social interaction I am quite confident and I develop that confidence step by step. But it can be more faster, I admit.

Curious. Yesterday I was having "a good day" until minutes after writing here about my health problems and then they stars again, my head began to burn, the temperature up again and I feel a strong vertigo that kept blocking my mind.

I dont know where that reaction come from because ... I was relative fine! and then again and again (and within a second) crushed by an elephant.

Its like swimming against the tide: one step up... two step down. Jaded.

Damian said:
Aragorn said:
Thanks for sharing. This session was very interesting!

I don't know if it's related to what you guys have been through, but the last couple of weeks I've had this feeling of deep melancholy and severe lack of energy. I've been occupied with thoughts like "wow, life is really short, and soon my life will end...this is the last chapter of my life". It wasn't until the last Saturday when I felt this thing slowly melting away.

Thank you for sharing that Aragorn. I too had similar thoughts.... more along the lines of "this is the last chapter of my life." Glad to hear that this feeling of yours melted away..... mine is still lingering but not as strong.

I just wanted to share my experience of this way of thinking.

As I am today, this is the first time that I haven't necessarily felt 'this is the last chapter of my life' since I was about 18yrs old. That thought and feeling has been like a ball and chain I've carried around with me for almost half of my entire life, and it has informed a lot of my attitudes and actions.

It started when I read The Bible Code books, but not being very discerning, I took them at face value and pretty much bought in to the 2012 meme. Then when I found Laura's work, I used my bias in this area to take the cassiopaean material as a confirmation that the end is nigh and we're living in the end times.

Now, though, my attitude has changed. A lot of it has to do with the understanding that The Wave isn't an on/off/instantaneous thing, but a long and drawn-out process that has been happening for many years. And that even after the posited main transition (if there even is one), there will still be a long, long adjustment period.

Another factor is doing the diet and constantly working on my health. I'm getting prepared for whatever's around the next corner, and the point is that - yes - there is a high probability that many people are going to die, sooner rather than later; but I now believe that I don't have to be one of them. And I'm not acting out of a fear of death - I'm acting because I want to be a vehicle for the ideas of being, and I want to be around for as long as I can to represent truth in a world of lies and order in a world of chaos.

So much of what I've learned over the last few months has convinced me more and more that there is the potential for those who are prepared to carry on the fight; and not only for the next 30, 40, 50 years, but if what the C's say is true, MUCH longer than that.

And the ironic thing about all this, is that I believe the main reason I'm able to live with this new view, is that for the first time in years, I'm no longer living with my head in the 'future'. I'm living from hour to hour and from day to day, doing what's in front of me.

I just wanted to share all that because 'the last chapter' HAS been something that's haunted me for so long, so I know how you guys feel. But the end of that last chapter never did come for me. There have only been ends of one chapter and the beginnings of new ones.

Hi lux,
Could You extend Your thought about highlighted by me below from Your post?

lux said:
Perhaps this may give you some confidence with understanding what the condition of fear does to immobilize your protection.

If you say about fear. I can tell you that once I was afraid of attack, which can come from "everywhere", I mean non-physical attack which can also leave physical changes.

I was scared to sleep and fall a sleep until I was completely exhausted in the morning.

Fortunately, I did something about it because I would have gone crazy otherwise.

Yes, it's important. At times right frame of mind is "everything what is" and is significant.

And remember, there are 5,440 Members on this forum to consider as a valued resources. All you needed to do, is ask.

It's good material, but it is not exactly the problem which I have on my mind, but thank you because it's good material and I listened the whole recording.

In social interaction I am quite confident and I develop that confidence step by step. But it can be more faster, I admit.

Mikel said:
Hi lux,
Could You extend Your thought about highlighted by me below from Your post?

lux said:

I don't know how to accurately express it in english, but generally that what I wanted to convey is that sometimes what is need is correct attitude to somebody or something.

The consciousness is connected to the reality, and like the C's told us (how I remember it from the wave series), paraphrasing: if you will see world as ugly and gloomy, then will be ugly and gloomy to you.

And, concluded, for example, if you see the world as the place to live and develop, then you start finding chance to grow and attract changes and maybe happiness to your world.

I interpreted "frame of mind" very literally - how I see this now (not necessarily in the way which c.a. expected). I receive this as: "attitude", "conviction", "point of view".

And regard to this, I wrote: that sometimes this what is important is just proper mindset.

I hope this has sense to you.

loreta said:
solarmind said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

wow, was feeling last week just like that .... like all was my fault, and all was due to my terrible mistakes because of my lack of knowledge ... :O

thank you for this session, Love you all! and take care!

:hug:

Me too last week I had a very perfect image of myself in a certain moment of my past and see how irresponsible I was, doing a thing that was very bad and and see it with a clarity that was very hard to accept but I had to accept that we can be plain or errors and acting in the past without conscience at all, :cry:

Yes, take care!

A long time ago, C's said something like "life is to experiment things, enjoy because learning and experimenting is fun". In fact this is how I see life on earth. I'm very curious and love to live new experiences. Sometimes, we make mistakes, we fail or we do great things and make the right choice but remember that evrything that we live make us stronger if we can understand and accept the experience as it is.
It happens that guilty feeling is strong, so strong taht you doubt about you ability to improve your awareness. You even could doubt about having a soul... but I think that the most important is to keep in mind the work and what you have to do in this life... Try your best to see beyond the veil of the illusion and don't forget that you're not alone...

Found a psychic named Sloan Bella who channels celebrities...hold on keep reading...some things that she says about Elisa Lam seem "not even wrong" as the Cs would say:

Sloane states that the energy around the hotel (and downtown LA) is negative and was specifically utilized by "[starts at 26:40] the energy around that hotel for many, many years people disappear from around that hotel...people have instances happen around the hotel...there's an energetic vortex that is used around that hotel for predatory people in power who need to utilize this energy to do whatever it is they are going to do." To me, that was the most interesting part. She didn't pick up on Golem, however. But if I had those psychic chops it would be better than the ones I have now.

I remember this time of year from 4 yrs ago when this particular session took place--one of the worst times in my life filled with guilt and suicidal thoughts. I so appreciate that the Cs/Laura could shed some light that it was splitting node of a timeline.

[/QUOTE]
L) Well, yeah. The effects of the last couple of weeks have manifested as... I dunno how to describe it. It's like... I guess it came as close to destroying me as anything ever has. Um... Why was this feeling in me so intense? Was that something like directed at me directly, or did it come by some other route?

A: Both. In part there was awareness of the alternative timeline connected to that splitting node.

Q: (L) In other words, it was very very close at that point to have taken a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that was the timeline to destruction?

Q: (Andromeda) It was almost like a hotspot over the period of time where almost everything, every day was a different potential, ya know? Whether different choices were made or not...

A: The chaos created was a clue.

Q: (Galatea) The chaos created as a clue to the source, or what?

(L) To the fact that it was a splitting reality point.

Q: (L) Okay. Was the potential alternative reality - the one we missed by the skin of our teeth - that I saw fairly accurate?

A: Yes and worse beyond what you could see.

Q: (L) Well, it was a perfect storm. I mean, all the elements were there just waiting to be brought together, focused, and amplified. It reminds me of that scene at the end of The Exorcist where the priest is being put through that series of things where all the elements of his past life are being brought back and thrown in his face in an effort to basically break him down. Is that a fairly accurate perception?

A: Indeed.

Also feels that there is a lot going on energetically now too. Perhaps what drew me to reading this session. April of this past year (2019) felt really energetically unsettled like this too. Don't know if anyone else has felt similarly?

I remember this time of year from 4 yrs ago when this particular session took place--one of the worst times in my life filled with guilt and suicidal thoughts. I so appreciate that the Cs/Laura could shed some light that it was splitting node of a timeline.
Also feels that there is a lot going on energetically now too. Perhaps what drew me to reading this session. April of this past year (2019) felt really energetically unsettled like this too. Don't know if anyone else has felt similarly?

I went through the same in 2015, there were truly horrible periods with lasting effects. The worse seems to have been around March, I'm not sure. April and May 2019 were also very strange but in the opposite direction, one of hope.

April of this past year (2019) felt really energetically unsettled like this too. Don't know if anyone else has felt similarly?

@candasiri ,

Personally, so much seems "unsettled" in the world I can't say April stood out to me but there is a thread that might give you more to think about.

April Drop Dead Date

It reminded me of the remark about a "Drop dead date" that is mentioned in the following sessions:

One wonders just what is up?

April 2020 is coming soon so maybe we can get a head start on getting more aware...

I remember feeling unsettled before my niece had her baby in April (she had a high-risk pregnancy). What a major relief too that her delivery went as well as it did, all things considered

Also, there is the session from this year about the 'two caps' and the timeline merge. I believe the situation with the caps and the timeline merge occurred three weeks prior to the session date of May 18th, 2019 so in the latter half of April this year. Another time of highly chaotic energy but also great potential?

(L) So, I want to ask: How did he get two caps?!

A: Timeline merge.

Q: (L) So, when you have a timeline merge, it's like two different timelines that were going along... Is it like a timeline merge from this timeline to sometime in the past?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) When you have a timeline merge, does that mean that the timeline that has merged is now a stronger timeline than the two separate timelines?

A: Yes!

Q: (Ark) So it's good?

Q: (Joe) Get another one! [laughter]

(Ark) I want to ask if this timeline merge was the result of something?

A: Current events of a positive nature.

Q: (L) So in other words, well... I just kind of had the feeling... I hate to say this, but cutting certain draining family ties seems to have been connected.

Q: (L) I was just spiraling down into poor health for the past few years because I was giving all my energy to shore up people I cared about. And then I realized I can’t do this anymore; I just can’t. I knew that if I continued, I would die before my work was finished. But it’s so hard to do that; it’s like tearing your heart out to just say “No more”. Only afterward did I realize that I was giving all this energy because I was being manipulated by the pity trips.

(Joe) And on the very day the second cap appeared, there was news that brought closure to that situation.

(L) Yeah, on that same day, the cap appeared.

Q: (L) So it's almost like we were being shown the symbolism.

(Joe) And that was a positive thing for everybody.

(L) So Arky got a second cap. A cap is kind of like a crown, yes? [laughter]

(Artemis) They want to say something…

A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

Q: (Joe) Well, what's the human environment doing?

(L) It's just going nuts!

(Joe) And what does that represent above?

(Pierre) Chaos.

(Andromeda) Nuts! BIG nuts!

(PoB) Cosmic nuts!

(L) Well, at the present time, it's like...

(Artemis) I think they want to say more.

A: It is like the story of the wise and foolish virgins which we have mentioned. Another parallel would be the story of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. Who will be found sleeping?

Q: (L) Well... So what is the important take home message here?

A: Consider the relationship between the previously discussed protein antennae and your reality. That determines who you are and what you see.

Q: (Pierre) Does it mean that in those times of chaos, higher density STS beings are busy beaming human beings and...

A: No. It means that one should be concerned with aligning the antennae to cosmic purposes.

Q: (L) So...

(Joe) The previous answer was that twisting and distorting prophetic...

A: There is a match between future and present frequency.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that we should be concerned about our antennae and stuff now because that is our present frequency, and that is what determines our future. We should be aligning that present frequency with cosmic purposes in order for that future outcome to be desirable?

Q: (Artemis) In a way, we are what we will be. So that means we must be now what we will be then.

Have you seen the new Netflix show 4 episode of Elisa Lam case in the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles?

I dont want to spoil, but see it, the Cs gave his opinion respect that and it is very different to the story told by the show, it is a shame and a message to all of us who believe a different story, the message is clear to me -we can tell lies and you must believe it- (from the writers to us).

Back
Top Bottom