Session 7 September 2013

seek10 said:
Q: (Belibaste)About the main cause for the geomagnetic field, it's electric flow between what and what?

A: Sun and cosmic environment.

Q: (Andromeda) If there's a geomagnetic reversal, does it cause really big explosions like this guy talks about in the Magnetic Reversal book?

A: It can.

Q: (Andromeda) So if we go through this geomagnetic reversal, this supposedly happened several times before in a cycle... Does it cause mutations in humans and other living things?

What is this Magnetic reversal book name ?

It's called Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps: The True Origin of Species by Robert W. Felix. He's a climatologist who also wrote Not by Fire but by Ice and runs the Ice Age Now blog. He seems to ignor the idea that cyclical catastrophes involve cometary bombardment and puts everything down to ice ages and magnetic reversals, but he provides some really interesting information.

I was particularly intrigued by his observation that evolutionary leaps always take place at the same time as major cataclysm. It's not just natural selection or gradual changes because of climate. It was as if genes were altered immediately.

I have just been re-reading the ww3 thread and comparing against this Cs session.

Perceval and I had an exchange at the beginning as to the real motivations of the PTB behind starting this war;

Anyways, with regard to the below comment of the Cs

Q: (Perceval)What are the chances that if the Americans and French bomb Syria, that Putin and the Russian military would respond?

A: Very good unless things change.

The thought that crossed my mind at the time of starting the ww3 thread was,

I think it is safe to say, that with high probability Syria will be attacked and Iran will also be attacked shortly afterwards (who knows if this will mean Russia and china will step in). The only thing stopping the above is if it starts to rain rocks or a global pandemic hits to make political issues mute.

So maybe that is possibility. Russia might not step in if the cosmic threat, earth changes or global pandemic makes itself known in a big way like, "Oh time to go to those secret bunkers' type scenario.

Another interesting thing, anyone ever heard of comet negra, I don't know if it is for real or not as I just came across it today, (currently doing the rounds round disinfo sites) but apparently the story goes that this comet made an appearance in 1347. What is significant then? Well, the black death appeared to have materialized at the same time. Some are linking that event to the ISON fiasco i.e. when the earth passes through the tail, twice, once on the inbound journey, and the other on the outbound journey.

_http://georgebishopjr.com/2013/06/19/the-comet-of-the-black-death-comet-negra-1347/

_http://www.guerrillaexplorer.com/strange-science/did-a-comet-cause-the-black-death/

So given that a population decreasing plague might be inbound as well, best the PTB keep us distracted for the time being. The plague by itself will wipe out the population more efficiently than any war.

Thanks, you all, for another interesting session. So much info to think about.

Andromeda said:
I was particularly intrigued by his observation that evolutionary leaps always take place at the same time as major cataclysm.

That makes a lot of sense in that the "viral" reply by the Cs could mean the viruses carried in by comets. There's also the radiation, electrophonics, etc. that could induce changes/mutations.

As I said, so much to think about in this session. You all covered a lot of ground. thank you, again.

Laura said:
A: Close. What is inside is so infantile it cannot see beyond the self.

Another great description of the pathological types.

A: Have any of their plans worked thus far except to put billions in their pockets?

Q: (Perceval)So it is just a racket!

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval)For making money and distracting people. (L) And distracting the people from kicking them out of power by keeping the people afraid.

A: Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Excellent confirmation and very timely for people in question of current events.

Good stuff.. Thank you for another great session!! :hug: :thup:

Q: (Atriedes) Right before Hillary Clinton went all evil with the Libya thing, I noticed that she suddenly swelled and became very inflamed looking. And then John Kerry right before this Syria thing, he got a lot more puffy and now he has this weird lazy eye, his eyes swelled, and his face, and he's starting to puff out, too. Is that kind of like the sign that they've turned evil when they become mega-inflamed?

A: Evil takes its toll on the body.

In addition to Hillary and Kerry, doesn't Obama seem to have aged abnormally fast since becoming President? Compare photos of him now to pictures of him four years ago. Reminds me of how the Emperor in Star Wars degenerated after aligning with the dark side.

Andromeda said:
seek10 said:
Q: (Belibaste)About the main cause for the geomagnetic field, it's electric flow between what and what?

A: Sun and cosmic environment.

Q: (Andromeda) If there's a geomagnetic reversal, does it cause really big explosions like this guy talks about in the Magnetic Reversal book?

Q: (Andromeda) So if we go through this geomagnetic reversal, this supposedly happened several times before in a cycle... Does it cause mutations in humans and other living things?

What is this Magnetic reversal book name ?

It's called Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps: The True Origin of Species by Robert W. Felix. He's a climatologist who also wrote Not by Fire but by Ice and runs the Ice Age Now blog. He seems to ignor the idea that cyclical catastrophes involve cometary bombardment and puts everything down to ice ages and magnetic reversals, but he provides some really interesting information.

I was particularly intrigued by his observation that evolutionary leaps always take place at the same time as major cataclysm. It's not just natural selection or gradual changes because of climate. It was as if genes were altered immediately.
thank you andromeda for the book. It is in my wish list to read.

Thank you for the session Laura and the chateau crew! It was very interesting one indeed. So much food for thoughts.

:flowers:

Thanks for the ready transcribing, and for caring so much about Forum members with very particular issues!

Fun to read that the 'Caesar/Jesus' historical problem seems far to be resolved, it really needs much more research, at least it's what I've got out of this session.

About this:

So, are we looking at an instance where some kind of charismatic communistic leader person, writing some kind of new Communist Manifesto, and starting some revolution or problems or whatever? Or is it all orchestrated?

A: Very possible.

Q: (Mr. Scott) But there again a million other things are possible. It depends on what happens when you wake up tomorrow morning. (L) Yeah, everything can change. (Perceval)No, but there is this historical cycle where they ramp up the greed and then something comes along to equalize everything. (Mr. Scott) Yeah, that's true. (L) Okay, anything else? I want to say good night. I'm tired.

A: Yes. Goodbye.

...living in Italy I cannot but think about the new party, MV5S, that got more than 8 million votes out of the blue just recently. Some say it's a great thing, others say it's already bypassed by the CIA as one of those revolution where 'you change all in order to leave everything as it is'. The founder, Mr. Casaleggio, indeed wrote a sort of neo-futuristic Manifesto for online voting and online politics for the people.

dantem said:
...living in Italy I cannot but think about the new party, MV5S, that got more than 8 million votes out of the blue just recently. Some say it's a great thing, others say it's already bypassed by the CIA as one of those revolution where 'you change all in order to leave everything as it is'. The founder, Mr. Casaleggio, indeed wrote a sort of neo-futuristic Manifesto for online voting and online politics for the people.

I guess in the present system all and every movement that pops up, no matter how firmly "rooted in grass" will always be hijacked and vectored by the PTB - the Tea Party and Occupy movements being a case in point.

My guess is that an external event has to happen first to destabilize the PTB powerbase, or maybe a worldwide change in human awareness, but at this present time I don't think we're there yet.

Funny to think that humanity would be able to unseat the PTB in a very short time if we just stopped - stopped paying taxes, working for them and following their orders to do what they want us to do.

A stupendous concept - and one which consequences and implications I haven't fully grasped yet.

Thank You for one more very interesting session.

Coincidentally ( is there such a thing?) I have been searching for an answer to this idea that popped up in mind where I thought that pigs were somehow " engineered " out of or using human stock as the basic element. Now I have an answer.

As far as prepping for the coming changes, I think stocking up on food and such is not the answer, how much food can one store? And how can one not share when seeing others in need? I may be wrong but I feel survival of the body is not the primary concern...

Back
Top Bottom