Session 7 September 2013

Mr. Scott said:
luke wilson said:
Thanks for posting.

Out of curiosity, how long does one of these sessions take to make?

I ask as Laura is always tired at the end of it all.

In this case, 1 hour 27 minutes. But I think it's a bit more complicated (in terms of energy output required) than just the amount of time sitting at the board!

Smoke em if you got em. :cool2: :headbanger: :hug2: :hug2:

Thank you for another awesome session! :D

Thank you for another fascinating session and quick transcribing. Always new information and thought provoking.

Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Kniall, PoB, Atriedes, Ailen, Mr. Scott

Q: (L) This is September the 7th, 2013. That means that next year will be 2014. Since the C's came along in 1994, that means they'll be 20 years old in July next year! Our last session was May 28th, yes? It's just been a little over three months ago. So we're all gathered together here, and we've had lots of adventures over the last few months. {Review of last session on May 28th 2013}

A: Hello good people.

Q: (L) Next question? (Andromeda) Is the whole show to cover up the oncoming comets?

A: Partly, though even the higher level players may not be totally aware.
If the higher level players are only partially aware, why are they doing for the main reason?. traumatizing(domesticating) people for their human hybrid projects ?

Q: (Perceval)What are the chances that if the Americans and French bomb Syria, that Putin and the Russian military would respond?

A: Very good unless things change.
I wonder what these 'things' are. Is it people's ability to discern or PTB plan changes or probably both are related.

Q: (Belibaste)Is it because the plume is electrically charged?

A: Yes

Q: (Belibaste)Is the charge of the plume more negative than the charge of the incoming body?

No wonder C's keep talking about Nature.

Q: (Belibaste)Whoa, that's cool. What is the main cause of the eleven year solar cycle?

A: Reverberations due to passes of companion.

Q: (Perceval)So the companion passes every eleven years?

A: Resonance.
I wonder how this 11 year resonance is set. is it physical like 3600 year asteroid cycle or some sort of electrical signature in the sun's surrounding.

Q: (L) You know better than that, Belibaste. (Ark) He was trying to get an answer quickly... (L) Hurry, get yours while supplies last! {laughter} (Belibaste)About the geomagnetic field of the Earth, I assume that there are three causes: remnant magnetism in the iron-rich crust, the magnetic field induced by the jetstreams, and the core that the C's mentioned previously. Are these three valid causes for the geomagnetic field?

A: Not the main ones.

Q: (Belibaste)What's the main one?

A: Electric flow.
fascinating. like harmones/chemicals kicking a organ in body.

Q: (Belibaste)About the main cause for the geomagnetic field, it's electric flow between what and what?

A: Sun and cosmic environment.

Q: (Andromeda) If there's a geomagnetic reversal, does it cause really big explosions like this guy talks about in the Magnetic Reversal book?

A: It can.

Q: (Andromeda) So if we go through this geomagnetic reversal, this supposedly happened several times before in a cycle... Does it cause mutations in humans and other living things?

A: It can.
What is this Magnetic reversal book name ?

Q: (Andromeda) Is this a mutation that happened side-by-side, or... I don't know exactly what I'm trying to ask... Are we primate and pig hybrids?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) So it was a mutation?

Q: (Andromeda) That happened at the same time for humans and pigs?

A: Yes. Viral.
Again Nature. Mutation is mutation conscious or setup.

Q: (Kniall) So does that mean Caesar was taken up in a spaceship?

A: Comet!
Wonderful way to put it. What a sense of Humor!.

anka said:
And it brings me to one more question:

When the trasmissions happen through Cassiopaea, does the constellation has to be actually in the sky above the place at the times of your sessions?

Thats barely third density thinking... In other densities there is no time no space.. At least as we think or know it.. And you have to consider that in 6th density they are omnipresent.. It means they are everywhere at 'anytime'

anka said:

When the trasmissions happen through Cassiopaea, does the constellation has to be actually in the sky above the place at the times of your sessions?

No, though it helps that it is always at night time when EM energies calm down a bit.

seek10 said:
Q: (Belibaste)Whoa, that's cool. What is the main cause of the eleven year solar cycle?

A: Reverberations due to passes of companion.

Q: (Perceval)So the companion passes every eleven years?

A: Resonance.
I wonder how this 11 year resonance is set. is it physical like 3600 year asteroid cycle or some sort of electrical signature in the sun's surrounding.

Jupiter takes eleven years to orbit the Sun. I wonder is it somehow related? :whistle:

irjO said:
anka said:

Thats barely third density thinking... In other densities there is no time no space.. At least as we think or know it.. And you have to consider that in 6th density they are omnipresent.. It means they are everywhere at 'anytime'

It is not, at least not in this case:) I actually thought the same as what you say but then, I didn't feel so sure of the answer so I asked for clarification. The fact that in the 6th density they are omnipresent wasn't for me a good-enough argument that there are no limits to the transmissions from 6th to 3rd density. Who knows what has to be in place in order to minimize possible corruption and facilitate a clear channel?

Laura said:
No, though it helps that it is always at night time when EM energies calm down a bit.

Thank you very much, good night everyone ~ ~ ~

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda) Is this a mutation that happened side-by-side, or... I don't know exactly what I'm trying to ask... Are we primate and pig hybrids?
A: No

Good to know, since this idea was proposed I began to contemplate bacon on my plate :)

Herr Eisenheim said:
Laura said:
A: No

Good to know, since this idea was proposed I began to contemplate bacon on my plate :)

Bacon on the plate is never a bad idea! :D

As always, thank you for this session!
I will need to review slowly and recapitulate!

Back
Top Bottom