Session 9 April 2011

Dear chateau crew,

Thank you so much for the session, it really came at the right time!

Something must indeed be in the air - my family and I also felt rather low for the last month or so.

My sister's narcissistic boyfriend walked out on her in the middle of the night after four years of relationship. He then moved in with my sister's narcissistic girlfriend who severed all relations. Not that it isn't good riddance (here the be nice program kicks in and says what a nasty thing to say, but I'll leave it anyways), but since she didn't know what they were like, it was very painful. Similar things happened all over her circle of friends.

Whenever I went into Dad's workshop this weekend, I heard this voice in my head telling me what it could do to my body with all the sharp edged things there. Nothing like that happened in any other part of the house, only down there. And it set in instantly every time I entered that room. I remembered that I had the same sort of scary thoughts in certain places when I was a kid, never since then though...
So I told the voice "I'm all grown up now, I know who you are and I'm not afraid of you". It kept carrying on though, so at some point I walked into the workshop, went "oh, shut up" and away it went.

I thought I was going round the bend, but the recent session explains so much.

The thing about music I noticed also - I gave up listening to the radio while driving a while ago, since the music they play annoys me at best and makes me seriously depressed at the worst. I usually only turn the radio on at a specific time to listen to traffic and weather news, and then turn it off again. Not enough Pink Floyd on the radio, not even the Who :) If they play old music, it's always the Laurel Canyon brigade :(

Also noticed a sudden craving for unhealthy foods (haven't given in except for a bit of chocolate, which I've regretted) and dissociation, as in everything felt like too much of hard work and I just wanted to forget for a while (didn't give in to that at all).

Please hang in there, there will be roses to enjoy eventually :flowers: Especially if we're all supposed to be the help that's on the way...

Hello too Seek10, I posted just after you and needed to come back to read what you said, and I hear what you said and hope you can find resolve. Fwiw, we are where we are and can choose to change what we can by doing and being. Your vocation seems to be a crux, as it is for a great many, and if awareness and the influence of intent helps with the understanding of where you are and doing what you’re doing, perhaps this can be remembered without berating oneself of ones vocation; it might make a little difference in your day, it might even be the seeds for change. Our intent is something we can fall asleep with while thinking one is awake and the forces are strong to make it this way as you know from your work here. Being in a workplace that one deems “evil”, as you called it, perhaps need not necessarily be this way if you can find the intent to reinforce wakeful learning even under difficult conditions as you've plainly described. Your work is in banking, which many see as an industry of partial cause to our problems, more so due to the manipulated control by the few of its mechanisms, yet it is what we have and not many of us are immune to not requiring its services. Seeing what it is, even while working within, does not lesson the meaningfulness if your intent is orientated in such a way as to learn and help others; is this not part of your spiritual work too, even if your not at the workplace or even life that you envision yourself to be. As Laura said here in this transcript which you quoted;

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

For many, certain jobs might seem, especially in these times, as being negative, and they may be in a larger sense, yet the orientation of the one with focus on truth does not make their work within necessarily so. It may be if you can find some time to reflect, some change will come that are not anticipated. Perhaps you can find ways to change parts of the work cycle that lesson your total exposure and give you that needed extra time to slow down?

Also noticed a sudden craving for unhealthy foods (haven't given in except for a bit of chocolate, which I've regretted) and dissociation, as in everything felt like too much of hard work and I just wanted to forget for a while (didn't give in to that at all).

Yup same here. I actualy ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a chunk of cheese on the side!
Some recent but minor depression, though I refuse to dwell in it.

Great session as usual, thanks for sharing it.

Thanks for the session!

I spent a day thinking this stuff through. It's very timely!

Hygiene is exactly the term for it.

Last night, I ate a bag of chips and a bunch of crappy chocolate, giving into a strong sugar/salt craving. Then I felt sick and garbage-like. Then I felt stupid for knowing better but doing the dumb thing anyway.

Grr.

There is so little time left for losing ground.

Finally started doing EE this past week. Wow. Powerful.

I'm going to do another round of that right now and head to sleep.

@Seek10 --I don't know your full situation, but it SOUNDS like you might benefit from a change of job scene! Cut back on your expenses and look for work which doesn't make you crazy? I've spent the last few months trying to re-configure my own work life since the old model had stopped working. It has been difficult and financially tight, but things have been coming together. We don't create our own reality, but we certainly do have the option of navigating through the bits of it which are better suited to our strengths. A number of good contracts have been coming my way in the last couple of weeks which really fit my skill-set and moral-set nicely. And I've got plenty of motivation to make good on them! People seem happy with my work and they're willing to pay well for it. Just in the nick of time, too!

I'll send you a prayer while doing EE tonight! :)

Laurentien said:
Hildegarda said:
thank you for another great session! Andromeda, you are a natural! :flowers:

Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

This really stood out for me. Lately, we have been having issues with extended family that, I feel, have strained our "psychic hygiene". Kids, too, have had similar things with friends. This may have been a total coincidence, but the importance of maintaining diet and being vigilant about SEEing things correctly cannot be overstated. Thank you for an important and timely reminder.

You are not alone Hildegarda, Last week-end I have a surprise visit from my sister and I had to show her the door at the end of the day and tell her that it was permanent. I will do what I will do, protecting my family from negative exterior influence is been up graded to high priority.

I think sometimes it is necessary to cut all communication and block a person when their manipulations are extreme, but other times we can be a little strategic in the way we deal with them.

I don't think the Cs meant that we just cut off from all the people and things we find negative, rather that we acknowledge a person or thing for what it is rather than ignore or block them out. Especially important perhaps with familial relations, where what we say or do can have an effect on others down the line, who then in turn may get upset and come knocking. Always useful to keep strategic enclosure in mind there.

For example, my step mother is a VERY negative woman, more often than not she is complaining, making others feel bad about how 'bad' her life is, she is is spiteful, vindictive, picky and can quickly sap the juice right out of you. Now, I could just say 'see ya' and be done with it, but there is my Dad to consider plus the rest of the family. Instead of cutting contact it is possible instead to see her for what she is - a mechanical, manipulative, negative person - and act my part accordingly. Its part of external consideration in fact, to be aware of the tastes an prejudices of others and act accordingly, to make life easier for them and for oneself thereby. The point being you don't have to let it in, even if you're acting as if you are. The effect then is very different, not at all draining, we have a conscious choice then how we act, not just the mechanical results of having been manipulated.

So sometimes we may need to cut contact, sometimes we can change the way we see things and it will help.

Thank you for sharing another amazing session! :hug: Kudos to Andromeda, as Yoda would say, “the force is strong in this one”. :clap:

Q: (L) What caused the TV personalities to talk gibberish?

A: All of the above mentioned factors.

Q: (L) So, it could be diet, their DNA is degrading, they’re not able to receive the cosmic changes – that sort of thing?

A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.

The attention the C’s drew to the recent “new” explosion 3 to 5 billion light years away suggested to me that there was a link between the beginning of the wave in earnest and these degenerative mental states. This suggested that to me that although HAARP beaming is more pronounced now than ever, and that physical, mental, emotional, spiritual hygiene are also more important factors than ever before in “regular” degeneration, the recent more pronounced degeneration, has been exacerbated by the effects of the wave, for those who have bad/negative hygiene in these areas. This also suggested to me that those who have good/positive hygiene in these areas will receive the beneficial effects of the wave, even if that means a little discomfort in the proces of assimilating the new energy into our being.

Alada said:
A few folk, myself included, had noticed some real problems with energy / negativity the last few weeks.

Similarly I have been having some problems with energy and my own “internally considering” negativity towards myself, these past few weeks, which came on the back of long period of increasing positivity, and I was somewhat at a loss to explain why I was feeling this way, despite trying to stay positive. So the comment the C’s made and ApproachingInfinity, about these changes possibly being another stepping stone in progress and their warnings about being of good hygiene and not letting any negative influences inside has really hit a chord with me. It’s a wake up call fro me to work on spending less time internally considering and being negative towards myself, and instead work on focusing on the positive and ridding myself of any of these negative thought patterns when they arise, that are doing no good at all and likely the cause of my lower energy levels.

The comments form many about sudden and inexplicable outbreaks of rashes has also helped. I had a sudden outbreak about two weeks back and I was at a loss to explain the cause and intensity of the burning sensation and heat that came with the rashes. Thankfully they have now dissipated and gone away, but I'm glad to know i wasn't alone in getting a seemingly mysterious outbreak.

Q: (Mr. Scott) Our dog is undergoing DNA changes, too!

(Galatea) He’s gonna learn to talk!!

(Belibaste) {imitates talking dog}

(Galatea) I knew it! I’ve been reading reports about animals doing unusual things. The animals are getting smarter!

A: Yes!

To add an observation of my companions: Our cat, Aliah, has allergies to house dust. We both tend to explode in rashes at the same time. A couple weeks ago, she began vomiting after every evening meal. It was preceded by excitable behavior, and she'd often try to jump on me or bat at me with her front paws. If I just ignored her, she threw up, sometimes three times.

So I decided to try an experiment: after each meal, instead of ignoring her, I played string with her. She still threw up, again more than once.

Next, instead of playing with her, I sat on the couch with a towel on my lap, and when she jumped up on me, I just sat there and pet her if she rolled on me asking for it.

She hasn't thrown up since then. :D

Dexter, our dog, is communicating in similar fashion, though he's a lot easier for me to 'read'.

This could all mean I need to get out of the house and be around people more, too, but I wanted to share some of the interactions we're having here. ;D

Stranger said:
Laura said:
Glycation is a problem only if you are eating more than 72 grams of carbohydrates per day.

I see you've read "Life Without Bread"? :P

Yup! Great book and HIGHLY recommended! I just wish he was onto the gluten and dairy thing too. But, so far, no book on these topics that we have read has been perfect based on our own experimentation and putting the puzzle together. I guess we'll have to write our own!

Guardian said:
Lukas said:
Laura said:
Burma Jones is a guy.

oh lol ; )) then maybe it was Psyche or Ailen ;)
I remember brown eyes, lush eyebrows and 100% Woman

Could have been Cherie? :P

It was undoubtedly Cherie! That describes her perfectly.

Thank you very much for this session, how incredible interesting. About rashes: I have some on my hands even if I take care of my diet. I feel also depressed but hey, the world situation is not very good.

It is always a confort to see that you are here, guiding us. Thank you so much.

Loreta

Thanks for sharing this session!

Together we will somehow get through this.

Having a lot of fun with a particularly nasty cough & fever/inflammation, itches. Natural remedies and powerful anti-inflammatory medication - that helped before stopping the cough in two days-: this time only able to mitigate the condition. I soOo much love this incarnation these days. Lot's of ecstatic coughing fits on the bus people cursing and fleeing from the bus and those staying would behave aggressively if they weren't such a sheep and if i didn't have this middle-sized "tank" frame of a body-guard/brute and would look weak and exploitable/ so they could dare to attack me.

I'm using Gurdjieffs and Nicole's techniques of economical energy management. Following the diet. Reading that part of this session i'm surprised how far i managed to push myself upward, the difference compared to my state 2-3 years ago. Wow! :shock:

I'm consciously allowing the fever to clean/detox my brain to a certain degree as i desperately need it more and more as time progresses. [regards help]

Thanks again!!

Parallax said:
For many, certain jobs might seem, especially in these times, as being negative, and they may be in a larger sense, yet the orientation of the one with focus on truth does not make their work within necessarily so. It may be if you can find some time to reflect, some change will come that are not anticipated. Perhaps you can find ways to change parts of the work cycle that lesson your total exposure and give you that needed extra time to slow down?

Yes you have right best is to see what is going on what influence you and what you can do with this. Then life what you see your position if it is correct with seeing of universe "jump" to another level at work or personal life.

Laura said:
Guardian said:
Lukas said:
Laura said:
Burma Jones is a guy.

Maybe some day I will find this out :P

link do description of this dream: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22864.msg248285#msg248285

Laura said:
Guardian said:
Lukas said:
Laura said:
Burma Jones is a guy.

Nice to know that there is at least one astral fluffy guardian dog roaming the planes of high strangeness who protects the occasional hapless wanderer... :)

Psalehesost said:
Laura said:
A: Watch the diet!

Q: (L) Does that mean as I think, being very careful about any carbs?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) is that because we are being beamed as I suspect? This HAARP activity?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And so one must keep that in mind while this heavy beaming is going on. One needs to be extra careful in all respects of hygiene: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

I wonder how this fits my case. When eating few carbs for long, I found my weight indeed goes down and stays down, and I'm already (chronically) somewhat underweight. Many months I've had little in the way of veggies except buckwheat, potatoes, quinoa, and most of the time no fruit at all (sometimes small amounts). I usually go by a kind of feel, trying to go past and ignore the inner noise of cravings that may appear, and sense without desire what the body 'wants', what would suit it at that moment. Recently this spring, this has led to suddenly upping the amount of both complex and simple carbs in having both more fruit and more buckwheat, and feeling quite well - weight back to a more 'normal' (for me) 50kg also.

You might want to make sure you're liver is working well (milk thistle/dandelion root etc), take ox bile to help the digestion of fat/protien, and look up l-carnatine (for cellular fat metabolism - along with Coq10 and d-ribose in low doses....google chronic fatigue).
My body reacts in the same way as yours, but I've had to cut the carbs (especially the simple ones) out due to them causing some real problems with fatigue.....which led me to explore the HPA axis (I seem to have adrenal fatigue) and chronic fatigue/metabolic cellular imbalances.....both with some quite positive effects on energy and weight it seems.
fwiw taking magnesium (orally or as transdermal oil) would cause cramps after a few days....until I started taking a multi mineral (seems the cramps may be from lack of calcium), and the coq10/l-carnitine/d-ribose. One interesting side effect is my body seems to be detoxing like crazy now....

RedFox said:
Psalehesost said:
I wonder how this fits my case. When eating few carbs for long, I found my weight indeed goes down and stays down, and I'm already (chronically) somewhat underweight. Many months I've had little in the way of veggies except buckwheat, potatoes, quinoa, and most of the time no fruit at all (sometimes small amounts). I usually go by a kind of feel, trying to go past and ignore the inner noise of cravings that may appear, and sense without desire what the body 'wants', what would suit it at that moment. Recently this spring, this has led to suddenly upping the amount of both complex and simple carbs in having both more fruit and more buckwheat, and feeling quite well - weight back to a more 'normal' (for me) 50kg also.

You might want to make sure you're liver is working well (milk thistle/dandelion root etc), take ox bile to help the digestion of fat/protien, and look up l-carnatine (for cellular fat metabolism - along with Coq10 and d-ribose in low doses....google chronic fatigue).
My body reacts in the same way as yours, but I've had to cut the carbs (especially the simple ones) out due to them causing some real problems with fatigue.....which led me to explore the HPA axis (I seem to have adrenal fatigue) and chronic fatigue/metabolic cellular imbalances.....both with some quite positive effects on energy and weight it seems.
fwiw taking magnesium (orally or as transdermal oil) would cause cramps after a few days....until I started taking a multi mineral (seems the cramps may be from lack of calcium), and the coq10/l-carnitine/d-ribose. One interesting side effect is my body seems to be detoxing like crazy now....

You may definitely want to read "Life Without Bread" where the issue of underweight people on a low carb diet is addressed in some detail.

Back
Top Bottom