Shouldn't we be fighting this?

3) If and when I sit with my family in a shelter, without food, us all micro chipped and vaccinated feeling completely miserable and discombobulated, how can I justify that "I did nothing in trying to stop this from happening?" Shouldn't I have 'given my all' from getting my family into trouble?
We're not there yet, and you are playing your part. I think this is something that should be celebrated.

Why, you may ask? Well, because it's working! Every little bit a person does helps stop the suppression of humanity. Which really annoys me and I'm all for it!

I kind of look at is as shoving a spoke in STS's wheels, and it's funny, because they simply don't expect it.

What is your family doing to help you along with this journey? You are not totally responsible or alone when it comes to the welfare of others - we are all mutually responsible. They will most likely have something to offer. Sometimes it takes a step back to realize the things that other people are capable of contributing.

Nicely put, I hear you. I never thought of myself as a materialistic, but perhaps I've 'over estimated' myself. For long, I've been convinced that Darwin is nonsense, but that may be just the 'tip of the iceberg', I perhaps need to 'let go' even more.

Related to this, what about the aspect of "getting food on the table"? I mean, having faith in non-materialistic 'higher things' sounds great, but the kids still need food and shelther. I don't mean to be 'wiseacreing', I'm just curious how you guys see this balance: we live in a materialistic world int the sense, that we do need materialistic things (like food) to survive VS we shouldn't hold on to materialistic things and let them rule/ruin our lives?
I remember seeing a quote once that went like, “We are surrounded by lessons; when a lesson becomes painful, it is because we either ignored, or didn’t learn from the non painful ones...”

Similarly, there is the old adage, “When the student is ready, the teacher appears!”

I believe both these statements are commentaries on that aspect of “human” nature identified by Socrates, that gave rise to Socratic method and the ultimate nature of this world.

Where I am going is that if this is all a learning exercise, then for the lessons to “stick”, they must have deep and profound meaning to us.

It is not enough to intellectually acknowledge something. To truly learn, a lesson must be profound enough to alter/grow/transform our soul.

For that to happen, there must be a profound attachment to an identity or situation or else the lesson has no “bite”.

So, to attempt to answer that last question, if we abdicated all responsibilities and trusted that the universe would provide, we would very quickly learn a very profound lesson about the universe and how much it cares about us and our plight.

Similarly, once we take ownership of our situation and do our best to navigate the choppy waters, we encounter another set of profound lessons...

But we have to care! We have to be invested, or else the lessons have no meaning or ability to cause growth/transformation.

If we are so detached that we are merely dispassionate observers, then our souls lose any further ability in this existence to learn anything more!

Indeed! And I have found that these days much of my energy goes into my working on overcoming negative attitudes which have come out full force as a result of this hyperkinetic sensate. It's not easy and I am not underestimating this process set in motion by these romance novels. It's as if the world at large is reflected in my own little world, chaotic, turned upside down, but necessary for growth and faith in the healing process and DCM, which results in more understanding and compassion for the person who I used to be, and thus for my fellow human beings.

Looking back at my life I can clearly see that all these challenges that I encountered were a means of preparing me for the outer turmoil we now find ourselves in, and for that I am grateful. So, instead of lamenting that I had horrible neighbours for instance I comprehend the lesson that I had to learn, to remain calm when facing petty tyrants and work on myself, so I won't fly of the handle in whatever way, shape or form. That doesn't mean I don't get depressed, irritable or angry, I do, but having set this aim for myself a few years ago when the Universe gave me another chance has helped my seeing that at the end of the day it is our own reaction to dismal events that counts OSIT.

I am having the same issues but have been reading the novels which do help. I am waiting for my next set to arrive but in the mean time, I spent a little time on YT watching 10 to 15 minute clips of people helping people. There are quite a few and a lot have "Faith in Humanity Restored" in the title. Now I wouldn't agree with that particular statement but it does help me see other things instead of all negative all the time. I am trying to find a balance and I know it is hard...

Of course we have to not just live in this world but ideally thrive in it so we don't experience hardships like lack of food or shelter, but as a society starts to fall apart, what is essential once those basic needs have been met is a strong faith in the transcendent onto which we can project at least some of the suffering (physical, psychological and emotional) that comes with a collapsing materialistic paradigm.

Most of humanity really is in a bad situation right now, where the materialist paradigm has been shoved down their throats for so long that that is the only rock they have to cling to. I think this is a major factor in people's response to the covid scam. More than anything else, what has been on display there is a materialistic fear of death. It is through that the ptb have been so successful in achieving so much compliance from the population. When shoved in their faces in a graphic way, the people are terrified of death because they have been repeatedly taught that material life is all their is.
That's a really good point you make. We've talked about it in other contexts, of how death is no longer viewed as natural and an okay thing, and coupling this with the COVID scare makes total sense. That may be one of the reasons why the previous pandemics a few decades ago were 'nothing burgers' even when they were way more dangerous than this one – people didn't view dying as something to avoid no matter the cost. Today people are ready and willing to be quarantined with a mask on for a hundred years, missing the beauty of life and living freely, just so that they can avoid dying. :headbash:

The point I'm trying to make is that those that have chosen to be sto candidates and are working towards becoming aligned with the sto perspective of the DCM can't and won't be enslaved by the sts critters for a simple but mos fundamental reason, the most fundamental law in all existence, FREE WILL. So if i chose to fight to my death for the choices I've made, exercising my free will and being true to my true nature and fear nothing thus telling the sts critters to go and fu*k themselves the only thing they probable could manage to do is get me killed somehow.
I think that words bolded by me can be the motto for all of us.

When we achieve that state that anything or anyone can't convince us to hurt another human being or violate somebody's free will, then we are "there". We passed then through the main lessons at this level, I think.

All of these uncomfortable situations, disinformation, various manipulations, new trends, and movements are designed to make "our leg to slip", and lose control and choose to hurt or violate the free will of another based on the subjective insights and inclinations.

If we resist doing it and find another way, even if it is connected with suffering or when consciously, we connect it with suffering, then we are progressing.

After all such tests, when we go through them successfully, we prepare for another level.

In worst case scenario, bad moments are compensated with outstanding encounters and conversations with normal people who see it as it is. I'm not surprised that this will actually happen. Normal people can find each other out in a crowd. It's what normal people do under a pathocracy.

Very true, and this is a good balance to my pretty bleak description of things. I've no doubt that there ARE a lot of people out there who are fundamentally good people but who have had their minds and spirits messed with by pathocracy. It's a really good idea to keep an open mind when talking to people and not making assumptions one way or the other because we can never really know WHO we are talking to until, well, you've talked to them a bit. A good and safe general approach is, as Gaby said, to be as kind and loving as possible, while also keeping in mind that some people just don't have it in them to 'get it' to any significant extent, but MOST people will appreciate and benefit from kindness, especially in these pretty dark times.

I've been looking at this subject opened by Aragorn for several days now and I would like to add something that I experience and that could be useful, especially with regard to the consideration of others.

For 6 months now I have been involved in multiple seminars with other academics and we meet quite regularly. We are all clinical psychologists at the grassroots level and we discuss the people we receive and what comes collectively from our observations. The first is that the suffering that is shared in interviews is greater than "usual" regardless of the care structure, whether in hospital or in private practice. The second thing is that these academics added that the conduct adopted by these suffering people is to turn to conspiracy theories and sectarian movements (qualified in their own words as such), therefore something bad according to these same academics. (they discussed the delirium of criminal paedophile networks, the Qanon movement, turning more to vitamins and natural herbs... obviously making a mockery of it).

When I heard such remarks, I was very uncomfortable inside and it made me want to answer them and to throw a lot of arguments and concrete elements to show them that they were wrong ! EXCEPT that all that I could have said would not have been heard, I would have been classified as a believer in conspiracy theories, and it came to my mind in a few fractions of seconds the consequences of the realization of such a scenario... it would have been nothing more and nothing less than my willingness to conform reality to my point of view (even if it could be verified by facts) thus an STS behavior ! Perhaps if these academics had been open to discussion, I could have engaged in an intelligent dialogue around these themes but in this case it would have been counterproductive.

There are many reasons for this:
1) These people were absolutely not open to receiving the arguments I could have offered them.
2) If I had opened the discussion, I would have become the target of the group.
3) I would surely have reinforced their conviction that they are nothing but conspiracy theories.
4) The consequences would likely have been a slowing down of their learning and lessons.

Emotionally it itched me and I fought a kind of internal battle, where I remained silent, masked like a fox and said to myself "don't make it harder for them by wanting to impose yourself and thinking that it's for their own good because you're not the one who can decide that" AND conversely, I focused on compassion, humility and respect. It was a difficult exercise but maybe it can resonate as a lesson to be learned and hopefully it can help you Aragorn in what we can do, must do ?

Just my experience here and its analysis

Emotionally it itched me and I fought a kind of internal battle, where I remained silent, masked like a fox and said to myself "don't make it harder for them by wanting to impose yourself and thinking that it's for their own good because you're not the one who can decide that" AND conversely, I focused on compassion, humility and respect. It was a difficult exercise but maybe it can resonate as a lesson to be learned and hopefully it can help you Aragorn in what we can do, must do ?
That's an excellent example of external considering and conscious suffering! Just wanted to note that for those who are a bit fuzzy of what those terms mean. Great job, Abats! :thup:

I had a lesson in external consideration myself with my in-laws. We were talking about the current situation,they are all Boris Johnson supporters. They were saying what a terrible situation he was in and it didn’t matter what he did,he wouldn’t get any credit. They fully backed the lockdown. I know I should’ve kept my opinion to myself but I let slip that there was no justification for lockdown. It was like someone had sucked all the air out of the room and it went silent for what felt like eternity. Then eventually my brother in law said something about knowing someone who knew somebody the died of COVID and how they’d disagree with me. I wanted to argue but knew it was pointless so I left it at that. Haven’t seen them since.

Something I've discovered is that there can be a certain amount of 'group think' that takes place in those situations were the topics are progressing along a certain trajectory. You may find, given the opportunity, that were you to speak to the some of those individuals separately, that they might in fact be amenable to a different 'take' on the same subjects. But you were wise to exercise discretion there.

FWIW

Of course we have to not just live in this world but ideally thrive in it so we don't experience hardships like lack of food or shelter, but as a society starts to fall apart, what is essential once those basic needs have been met is a strong faith in the transcendent onto which we can project at least some of the suffering (physical, psychological and emotional) that comes with a collapsing materialistic paradigm.
Hi Joe. “ Once those basic needs are met“. Aye there’s the rub. It may be more accurate that society is going to implode precisely because those basic are NOT met; cannot be met. (By design of course). I have always thought that our neuroses were a luxury borne on the back of our material sufficiency here in America.
As for transcendency, by all means YES!

I feel this conflict playing out between observing and acting. I notice I try to use humor on social media to convey a point between the lines to spark awakening. (Gently Throwing spanners into the workings of closed and confused minds) I also notice it is getting harder to do that. I have to search harder to find anything ironically funny about our unfolding plight. I have to consciously resist going full-on “chicken little”. It can take days to allow the righteous anger inspired comments to pass without speaking them. Of course innocent sarcasm is always a good fall-back.

“Are YOU a conspiracy denier?”

Hi Joe. “ Once those basic needs are met“. Aye there’s the rub. It may be more accurate that society is going to implode precisely because those basic are NOT met

Well, it depends. When you have a coddled society such as ours, many people's 'basic needs' are netflix and their cell phones. Take those away and they freak out. Those with some sense know that basic needs really ARE basic, i.e. basic food and shelter and a network of like-minded, empathetic friends to support each other.

many people's 'basic needs' are netflix and their cell phones.
LOL!! I wasn't thinking of it that way! You are right. Even the people with cardboard signs at Walmart have their mobile phones.

I was meaning and thinking of real basic needs like food. With the coming solar minimum and engineered food shortages we are going to find out soon enough. Funny you mention it also because last night my cable internet went down AND my cell phone provider was not functioning either which I thought was VERY odd...like a test of a shutdown? This was a little after midnight Pacific Standard Time. and I thought, "Oh, wait - I can't check to see if the internet is down if the internet is down!" So, yeah - that basic need was not met. And it made me realize how dependent I/we have become on it.

many people's 'basic needs' are netflix and their cell phones.
And toilet paper 😋 .... Seriously, what Joe said is so true that most people who are pleading for another lockdown are the ones who are constantly scrolling down on their cell phones, at least many people I know.

Thank you, Abats, for this remainder of how to apply external consideration;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom