Shouldn't we be fighting this?

Personally, I tend to go with my feeling and intuition with regard to the specific situation. But after an initial phase of complete anger and "rebellious" urges, I now consider those a weakness. It's just not worth the trouble and there are many other things I want to spend my energy on. It is, after all, just a piece of cloth - at least in most situations. That is not to say that I don't use my wiggle-room to the max. Perhaps it's a subtle question of attitude: do I wear the mask because I'm too afraid of the authorities? Because I believe in the Covid scam? Or because I choose my battles and want to conserve energy?

For me, it's a matter of being strategic. What brings out the Nazis is often not so much the fact that you are not wearing a mask, but that you dare going against the authorities. So for example if someones "catches" me, I simply tell them "oops, I forgot". Or "Ah, I just had a coffee and forgot" or something. This immediately puts them at ease, because they think I'm with them, believe in Covid, and trust the authorities. Another trick is to strategically wear the mask at some occasions where people see you, and then don't wear it much of the time. Even if someone "catches" you (such as in the office, in the train etc.), they won't put you in the "Covid denier" category. Because that's what freaks them out.

Good advise on strategic enclosure luc. I suppose it all depends. The only time I've worn one (except when I was in France and on the plane, doing what you said above) is when bringing my elderly client to appointments. Put it on when entering, take it off in the waiting room and back on when in with the doc. If it becomes problematic for me elsewhere then I'll wear one, until such a time I refuse. Very rarely am I asked though, I don't use public transport, that's where a lot of the hassle is and hospitals.

I agree, People should be strategic in certain situations. Everyone's situation is different, the people they come across during their day, what they are doing, where they are going etc.

Some further thoughts about "rebellion" vs. "strategic enclosure".

Personally, I tend to go with my feeling and intuition with regard to the specific situation. But after an initial phase of complete anger and "rebellious" urges, I now consider those a weakness. It's just not worth the trouble and there are many other things I want to spend my energy on. It is, after all, just a piece of cloth - at least in most situations. That is not to say that I don't use my wiggle-room to the max. Perhaps it's a subtle question of attitude: do I wear the mask because I'm too afraid of the authorities? Because I believe in the Covid scam? Or because I choose my battles and want to conserve energy?

For me, it's a matter of being strategic. What brings out the Nazis is often not so much the fact that you are not wearing a mask, but that you dare going against the authorities. So for example if someones "catches" me, I simply tell them "oops, I forgot". Or "Ah, I just had a coffee and forgot" or something. This immediately puts them at ease, because they think I'm with them, believe in Covid, and trust the authorities. Another trick is to strategically wear the mask at some occasions where people see you, and then don't wear it much of the time. Even if someone "catches" you (such as in the office, in the train etc.), they won't put you in the "Covid denier" category. Because that's what freaks them out.

Speaking of which, from what I've heard here in Germany, exemptions are pretty worthless in many situations. The framing is "exemption=Covid denier" and "doctor who writes exemptions=evil Covid-denying doctor". And that's how people, including authorities, react. So in many situations "kicking and screaming" doesn't help much, even if the law is on your side. It depends of course.

Again, I think it's a balancing act and I decide intuitively in each situation. But since I stopped considering myself a coward for just wanting to be left alone and focus on more interesting and important things, my life has become a lot easier and I waste less energy on all of this nonsense. (Though I draw the line when I feel I don't get enough air. Then it's off. Or under the chin at least. I also find it fun to experiment a little with mask positions, put it on and off, and so on. This kind of sends a message of how ridiculous all of this is without making me a target.)

Keep in mind that this too shall pass, and I don't want to spoil my chances of witnessing the rest of this show and do and learn what I'm supposed to just because I'm offended. Keep in mind that this WILL be over. And then the next insanity will come. It's a good time to practice transcending the rage and hurt and focus on more positive endeavors. We will need that skill!!!

As others have said, I think humor is so important here. One way for example is to "act out" the ridiculousness instead of raging and rebelling and arguing. Recently we went to a fine restaurant with family, and I waited in line outside without the mask, close to people. It's allowed outside! Then I put on the mask while crossing the entrance. Hey, I complied! Then I walked 2 metres to the table where my elderly folks sat. While approaching, I put off the mask, then gave them a hug. There, virus beaten!! And all legal! Then got up to go to the restroom and "forgot" to put on the mask. Midway, I "remembered"! Put it on for the rest of the 2 meters, relieved I remembered to save my life just in time... There are many ways to have fun with this! Heck, somehow we found ourselves in this postmodern motto party, and truth be told, I would rather have not come, and our hosts seem to take it entirely too serious. But now that we are here, let's have some fun, no? What else there is to do!

Speaking of party pooping, another aspect in all this is external consideration and how we want to come across. For example, would you like it to go to a supermarket, and have someone making a huge scene because of the mask, citing laws and whatnot, causing turmoil, all the employees coming and trying to calm him? I don't want that, to be honest. I just want to get something done. And the employees sure don't want it either, no matter how they think about all that. Keep in mind that in many companies, middle management is put under enormous pressure from above to enforce the rules, even though many of them don't want it at all. Heard many stories like this.

But again, it's all subtle and depends I guess. Sometimes a little exercise in rebelliousness might be good too.

A last aspect: As Joe said earlier here, for many people out there, rebelling and whatnot means they are taking a stand for the first time, and they are learning what this system and reality is really like. And what they are learning is that there is a super-powerful force out there that they cannot resist, and that will crush dissenters. Many haven't realized this yet and still think that those in power will finally understand them, see reality, and so on. Even the many mainstream doctors who are speaking out reluctantly (in Germany a MASSIVE and very mainstream alliance of doctors has formed critizising the lockdown, representing the official bodies of the vast majority of medical practitioners!) begin to see that even THEY can't do nothing. The forces they are opposing are just too great. But WE already knew all that.

Just some thoughts - and Hail the Nose Bear! :lol:
At my side, it looks like:
1. In the trains or shops: (almost always) I wear the mask under my nose.
2. In the open spaces: (almost always) I wear the mask under my chin.
3. 1 and 2 cases: I am not bothered about what others think about it, since the time I noticed that this is the optimal way of wearing it, without having any unpleasant situation with others. Maybe I would be wearing them better, who knows (better, in this case, mean, much less mask).

Generally, the rule is, I think, that until you do not provoke others, you can wear a mask as you want.

The next thing to get for consideration is the essence of the individual. If somebody has hurt others in the past, then now the lack of masks on him can be the reason to attack the individual. Intelligent Design does not give us only principles of how material life is projected and planted in this density, but also there are the principles that determine the life experiences.

In some instances, the lack of masks can be a channel of attack, the same as any other situation can be, without meaning if somebody wear the mask or not. According to their karma and other factors, people pull to themselves specific things, and it happens besides the contribution of matter or coincidence, it is seated in the realm of information, that determine the physical experience.

I think that, the "art" of wearing masks ley in training the vigilance that leads to the lack of unnecessary detection :-)

The suggestions and ideas on this thread are so helpful to read to lower tensions and aid logical thinking.
On the subject of masks, I only go very infrequently to supermarkets. When I approach the veg or butcher section I have found I cannot talk and breath at the same time so I drop the mask and speak to them. I always apologize and say I have difficulty with the mask. They always smile and say "that's o.k. So far I've spent half the time in the stores with the mask down. If I bump into anyone (social distancing anyone?) I pull down the mask, smile saying sorry. They do the same. It's quite amazing and I enjoy it very much.

Great post of how to bend the rules without breaking them @luc. Its nice we have the knowledge to navigate our way through these difficult times. I have been applying similar strategies when ever i have to enter a store or an office. There a few stores that i have to visit on a regular basis and some staff members have always tried to lecture me on the seriousness of COvid-19. They said i will eventually suffer if i don't wear my mask. I sometimes make the effort to explain my allergy to CO2.
Since recently i have come to a better understanding of the effort of most employees as they are obligated to carry out orders from their superiors. I have been more gentle with others when i am told to mask up or push it above nose. I will pull mask from pocket to put on my mask and comply but i often just fake the effort to cover nose and enter.

I am really sorry for most folks as they are all wearing mask even in the rain. I visited a pharmacy recently in the rain and was refused entry without a mask.

At my side, it looks like:
1. In the trains or shops: (almost always) I wear the mask under my nose.
2. In the open spaces: (almost always) I wear the mask under my chin.

This is what I do too. If anyone says anything about my wearing my muzzle under my nose, my plan is always to say that it steams my glasses up, so I can no longer see. So far no one has complained about this, which is a relief. If nothing else, this situation has enabled me to see my fellow citizens for what they are, you can easily see who is afraid of death if nothing else. I only put the muzzle on just prior to entering a shop, and take it off the moment I leave. I already thought we were living in a madhouse of authoritarian following, now it's just been confirmed in my eyes. My estimation of my fellow Welshman has gone down in the week since this new lockdown has commenced, but so far it's only the politicians that have irked me, regular people have been fine. No real surprise to see politicians being the most objectionable people in life. Wales likes to pretend that it is an independent country, but in reality it's just a satellite of the English parliament.

If anyone says anything about my wearing my muzzle under my nose, my plan is always to say that it steams my glasses up, so I can no longer see.

Up until now, I have not worn a mask, not even tried one on. And today I thought I should at least keep one in my pocket. So I grabbed one out of the box and tried it on. I noticed every time I would talk, or move my mouth, the mask would end up below my nose. So I thought it is either,

A) My nose is too high, or
B) My ears are too low.

Both of which could be corrected by surgery...😷

Anyhoo... I do feel sorry for those that have to wear one of those godforsaken things all day long.

This thread relates to worries I've had lately about finishing school and the vaccine around the corner (it seems).
I found this video from one of my favorite channels that relates so much to this thread it is uncanny! (Transcript here)
Essentially, it made me remember Epictetus's focus on externals. There is also a great quote in here from Sun Tzu:
“Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing. Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions. He who can modify his tactics in relation to his opponent and thereby succeed in winning, may be called a heaven-born captain.”
As the times change, so must we! The truth remains constant, but ways we share it depends on our own creativity. Thanks for making this thread Aragorn.

This thread relates to worries I've had lately about finishing school and the vaccine around the corner (it seems).
I found this video from one of my favorite channels that relates so much to this thread it is uncanny! (Transcript here)
Essentially, it made me remember Epictetus's focus on externals. There is also a great quote in here from Sun Tzu:

As the times change, so must we! The truth remains constant, but ways we share it depends on our own creativity. Thanks for making this thread Aragorn.
Very well said Jo, indeed during times as these one should be very careful, patient and understandable when it interacts with other people.

Being wise as serpents and gentle as doves while applying strategic enclosure to the max. Being true to your true nature and fearing nothing. This is the mantra I repeat to myself everyday that helps me to preserve the inner peace and be calm and patient. Sooner than later (I hope) this madness around us will pass.

In the meantime one can do something creative, writing, reading, playing a musical instrument, singing you name it in order to keep that calmness inside oneself while facing the super storm.

I've found myself observing and experiencing the reactions of those around me to this Covid control agenda. It's sad to say but knowing the thinking (or non-thinking rather) and behaviour of my family, friends and work colleagues over the past then years their reaction to the Covid psy op was exactly as I had expected and quite predictable. There are only two people in my whole circle with whom I can speak more openly, but not completely, about the Covid Control Agenda but even they don't fully understand the cliff edge that humanity is speeding towards. The rest range from those who are almost completely programmed to those who go along in ever fading hope that this nightmare will end if they just do what they are told.
The extreme ones wear masks all the time, even outdoors where here (Ireland) it's not even mandated yet, and they're likely to be voicing outrage that certain people were seen outdoors congregating in large groups. They're ready to point the finger of blame for their own predicament and, as things worsen and the shocks keep coming, they're the ones who will readily accept the imprisonment and disappearance of the 'guilty' when the powers- that- be determine that this is necessary to 'save humanity'. What's also so transparent, but unsurprising, to anyone here familiar with academic and literary observations of human behavior in times of fear and control (From 'Political Ponerology' to '1984' to Stefan Hafner's 'Defying Hitler'), is that this type of behavior is expressed by those who are the most ignorant to those who have PH.Ds. I've seen this personally myself. Just do what you're told and we'll get out of this eventually. Naturally they are the ones who always believed in the 'health' value of vaccines so not only will they be, without any urging, first in line to get the vaccine, they will also be eager to report anyone who shows the slightest hesitation to line up with them. It's all developing so 1930s Germany.
So in response to this I'm working to create an inner strength, essentially paying attention to what's going on but striving to not let the negative emotions seep in to my mind. I'm taking the cue to do creative things, like bringing my language skills in my favorite language, Russian, to an advanced stage. But also I'm connecting with the beauty of nature not only by been in it but also through photographing it. I've actually taken some of my best photos ever over the past few months. It's a great way of emotionally detaching from the negative sea of fear, anger and despair around me.
Something that helps me stay emotionally balanced is my acceptance that this world is overdue a transition and chaos is a necessary part of it. I fought this for a long time, took part in protests for various injustices I saw in the world and found myself getting angry with those who just couldn't bring themselves to see what was going on and where we're headed. But something else helps too. A growing compassion which the anger is giving way to. Compassion born from the awareness that I, too, was once like them and allowed a pompous ego to belittle and ridicule those who questioned the official narrative. I thought I was so smart because I 'knew' a lot. I can't say practicing this compassion and being patient with others is easy, it's never meant to be because it's an ongoing challenge every day and people can be very provocative, but rising to that challenge, being patient, listening and comforting, is part of my path to inner growth.
Keeping a sense of humour is a great help too. Having a belly laugh with colleagues the other day at work was a real tonic for everyone. And we're planning a fun get-together (with our own form of 'strategic enclosure') for Christmas which is a good sign that they're thinking 'let's be normal no matter what's going on. Let's work around it.' A small act of defiance which, perhaps, is seeding a greater one.
Oh, yeah, i only wear the mask if I have to, got myself a very bad fitting one that keeps slipping under my nose..oops! What can I say, I love the smell of oxygen in the morning!:-D

Just a few thoughts.:-)

I've found myself observing and experiencing the reactions of those around me to this Covid control agenda. It's sad to say but knowing the thinking (or non-thinking rather) and behaviour of my family, friends and work colleagues over the past then years their reaction to the Covid psy op was exactly as I had expected and quite predictable. There are only two people in my whole circle with whom I can speak more openly, but not completely, about the Covid Control Agenda but even they don't fully understand the cliff edge that humanity is speeding towards. The rest range from those who are almost completely programmed to those who go along in ever fading hope that this nightmare will end if they just do what they are told.
The extreme ones wear masks all the time, even outdoors where here (Ireland) it's not even mandated yet, and they're likely to be voicing outrage that certain people were seen outdoors congregating in large groups. They're ready to point the finger of blame for their own predicament and, as things worsen and the shocks keep coming, they're the ones who will readily accept the imprisonment and disappearance of the 'guilty' when the powers- that- be determine that this is necessary to 'save humanity'. What's also so transparent, but unsurprising, to anyone here familiar with academic and literary observations of human behavior in times of fear and control (From 'Political Ponerology' to '1984' to Stefan Hafner's 'Defying Hitler'), is that this type of behavior is expressed by those who are the most ignorant to those who have PH.Ds. I've seen this personally myself. Just do what you're told and we'll get out of this eventually. Naturally they are the ones who always believed in the 'health' value of vaccines so not only will they be, without any urging, first in line to get the vaccine, they will also be eager to report anyone who shows the slightest hesitation to line up with them. It's all developing so 1930s Germany.
So in response to this I'm working to create an inner strength, essentially paying attention to what's going on but striving to not let the negative emotions seep in to my mind. I'm taking the cue to do creative things, like bringing my language skills in my favorite language, Russian, to an advanced stage. But also I'm connecting with the beauty of nature not only by been in it but also through photographing it. I've actually taken some of my best photos ever over the past few months. It's a great way of emotionally detaching from the negative sea of fear, anger and despair around me.
Something that helps me stay emotionally balanced is my acceptance that this world is overdue a transition and chaos is a necessary part of it. I fought this for a long time, took part in protests for various injustices I saw in the world and found myself getting angry with those who just couldn't bring themselves to see what was going on and where we're headed. But something else helps too. A growing compassion which the anger is giving way to. Compassion born from the awareness that I, too, was once like them and allowed a pompous ego to belittle and ridicule those who questioned the official narrative. I thought I was so smart because I 'knew' a lot. I can't say practicing this compassion and being patient with others is easy, it's never meant to be because it's an ongoing challenge every day and people can be very provocative, but rising to that challenge, being patient, listening and comforting, is part of my path to inner growth.
Keeping a sense of humour is a great help too. Having a belly laugh with colleagues the other day at work was a real tonic for everyone. And we're planning a fun get-together (with our own form of 'strategic enclosure') for Christmas which is a good sign that they're thinking 'let's be normal no matter what's going on. Let's work around it.' A small act of defiance which, perhaps, is seeding a greater one.
Oh, yeah, i only wear the mask if I have to, got myself a very bad fitting one that keeps slipping under my nose..oops! What can I say, I love the smell of oxygen in the morning!:-D

Just a few thoughts.
Nice read Ageeva - thankyou!

Thank you to all in this thread for your insighfull comments !
Well, if it comes to other people. The changing of another could also be the trap because who does not have a real inner need to change themselves or know new things may play with us games that aren't beneficial for that person and not for us. It can come into the habit, and we can even hypnotically come again or engage in conversation; time goes, the energy goes, and it really can end with nothing... It is often a dead end. Better is to prepare the substantive post on the Forum and share...

Furthermore, upon some reflection, I am realizing that my own search for the truth is a result of an inner drive from within that began as a result of suffering which then catapulted me into a passionate and unrelenting quest of just wanting to "know". No one came along to show me the way and if they had...I would not have recognized it anyway. I had to first have the question, the drive and a mindset open enough to contemplate what is offered.

We are the 3 Density STS, and we can perceive that be "good" is to be like some kind of "teachers", "authorities", "preachers". Of course, sometimes it is okay, but often the real dynamic is STS.

If we really want to help somebody, we should not "babysitting" them but treat like real adults and allow them to make choices by themselves. When somebody comes to you and wants help, instead of switching into "oh yeah, I am a knowledgeable guy, and I tell you the truth,". I do not tell that you do something like that, just say about the theoretical situation.

Do not say them; God knows what. Better say: "Well, okay, how you would act in such a situation?" Give them to work independently, let the BEGINNING of their changes, choice, everything, come from them, from their insides. This is the real respect for the people and pushing them to the real development of their real selves.

And after that, you are assisting them. I think it is about giving simple and clear suggestions, like the "complements" to enhance him/her in the right direction or "pinches" to influence the change of the behavior. Generally, individuals have to go thanks to their own power, thanks to their own choices and creativity. Our responsibilities are to give these little "kicks" and always be ready to answer if an individual is really asking, but not demanding, or something like that.
Compassion born from the awareness that I, too, was once like them and allowed a pompous ego to belittle and ridicule those who questioned the official narrative. I thought I was so smart because I 'knew' a lot

I learned this the hard way. One exemple:

A few years ago I had a friend who was going through a really hard time in her life. She was depressed, she had lost all her dignity and had suicidal thoughts. She was married to a narcissistic pervert who, after draining her of all her energy, began to treat her awfully. He wanted to get rid of her, but as she clung to him more, he began to humiliate her and make fun of her in front of other people, whenever he had the chance.
Having been myself in a relationship with a man like this in the past, I tried in every way possible to help her. I spent long hours talking with her, we went out together, I offered to give her free breathing and movement dance sessions, I offered her books on psychology, etc...

After two years of support without much real change, one day, during a meal together, she got angry and vented her spleen on me. She told me that she hated me more than anything, that she hated the fact that I was always there to give some advise, that I always knew how to say something in any situation, that I seemed to do everything with intelligence and courage. "Who do you think you are?" she shouted, "I'll never be like you, so leave me alone!"
I must admit that this was a real shock to me! I didn't blame her and I apologised if, despite my good intentions, I had done her any harm.
Then I meditated for a long time on what had happened, on my motivations for getting so involved in helping this wioman, and ended up understanding that, besides a sincere intention to help, there were unresolved problems in me that I was trying to solve unconsciously through her.
But it also taught me that wanting to help anyone at all costs is detrimental to both the person helping and the person being helped.

After starting to study Laura's work and this forum with my partner, and especially after the beginning of the covid, there were several friends who, quite frightened, approached us to ask for help, advice, support.
This time, while responding to them, I've been more careful in the way I go about it, and better equipped to observe the real motivations of these people.
We had made it clear from the start that we were not asking for money, but that it had to be an exchange, a sharing, not a teacher-student nor a parent-child relationship. We explained to them how, by giving us the opportunity to help them, it also helped us, how their efforts, their feedback, the sharing of their experiences and understanding as well as the application of them in their lives, was a great gift to us.
Well, some of them (just a couple of friends exactly) followed and we are still amazed at how open they are, the speed at which they integrate new concepts and apply them in their lives, how determined they are, despite the difficulties they encounter, to do a work on themselves, how they passionately read the books they are advised and give us a feedback about them (they have already started to read Laura and this forum).
The others, after months of clinging to us, constantly asking for support and complaining because they couldn't be able to find a solution to their problems (that was the only thing they wanted, after all, that we could find a solution for their problems), have given up. And the difference between these two types of people is, as Jeanne said, "the inner drive from within", "the question, the drive and a mindset open enough to contemplate what is offered", the couple of friends have it, the others don't, at least not yet.

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful comments. I have to wear a mask all day at work, and at the beginning I was absolutly furious. I was also scared that I was going to die because of lack of oxygen and brain damage. Having to wear a mask is what put me face to face with the fear of dying. I also feared that I would be so dumbed-down that I would not be able to continue the Work and would end up being a slave to whatever dictatorship is coming our way.
After a few weeks I calmed down and instead of freaking out, I started to look for ways to deal with it with the less damage possible. Masks in plastic and visors are not allowed at my work, so I bought masks made out of pure silk. It's expensive, but it allows me to breathe almost normally. I am not dumbed down at the end of the day anymore, which is a relief, because I have to drive almost an hour to get back home😁.
I am grateful that you all shared your experiences, I too witness how people are becoming more agressive, more psychotic and I really try to stay neutral. It's sad to see that we cannot reach out to our friends, family and colleagues as we would like to, because there is no room for exchange and open discussion. Maybe it's always been this way, but at least now we know it.
I never thought "the end" would start like this. But this situation is a great learning ground to learn to "help when it is asked" and to respect people's free will.

Ich hatte in letzter Zeit noch einen leicht provokanten Gedanken zu diesem ganzen Thema:
Warum ist es so, dass wir uns bei all dem Wissen über das Böse, das diese Welt so lange regiert, JETZT fragen, ob wir kämpfen müssen? Warum jetzt und nicht vorher?
Liegt es daran, dass wir jetzt persönlich betroffen sind, während es vorher irgendwie weit weg war?
Zum Beispiel weiß ich seit vielen Jahren, dass Kinder gehandelt, gefoltert und ermordet werden, und außer davon zu erfahren, habe ich nie etwas unternommen. Die Frage, was genau dagegen zu tun ist, ist jedoch schwer zu beantworten.
Ich beobachte meine Empörung und Empörung über jede neue Verletzung von Freiheiten, die mich persönlich mit einiger Vorsicht betreffen. Ich fühle mich ein bisschen wie ein Heuchler und auch hilflos.
Zu beobachten, wie mit Opposition umgegangen wird, gibt auch keine Hoffnung.
Es scheint also angesagt zu sein, an Balance, innerem Wachstum zu arbeiten und mehr zu einem „echten Mann“ zu werden. Zumindest sind dies meine Gedanken und ich hoffe, dass ich besser helfen kann, wenn sich die Dinge ändern, wenn ich dann noch da bin.
Ich kenne das Gefühl auch JETZT tätig zu werden JETZT was zu tun. Ich weiss auch, woher das kommt. Jetzt weiss ich mehr als vorher und ich weiss, staendig wachsen andere nach, die noch nichts wissen. Und daher kommt das Gefühl. Aber das ist die Falle. Die, die nichts wissen, koennen mit deinem JETZT Wissen noch gar nichts anfangen, diese müssen erst durch andere Felder gehen. Und mein JETZT Wissen ist nicht fuer andere, sondern fuer mich. Fuer meinen Schutz. Und solange dieser Schutz nicht geschützt ist durch neues Wissen, schade ich nicht nur mir, sondern auch anderen. Und das hat nichts mit STS zu tun.

Hello @YugaTan, welcome to the forum. Here is your post translated to English:

I know the feeling to become active NOW as well to do something NOW. I also know where that comes from. Now I know more than before and I know that others who don't know anything yet are constantly growing up. And that is where the feeling comes from. But that is the trap. Those who know nothing can't do anything with your NOW knowledge, they have to go through other fields first. And my NOW knowledge is not for others, but for me. For my protection. And as long as this protection is not protected by new knowledge, I harm not only myself but also others. And this has nothing to do with STS.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Since this is an English speaking forum, we request that all posts here are written in English. Many find www.deepl.com useful to work with for that.

And given this is your first post on the forum, I'd like to invite you to write an introduction post in the Newbies section where you can tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Hallo @YugaTan, willkommen im Forum. Hier ist Ihr Beitrag ins Englische übersetzt

I know the feeling to become active NOW as well to do something NOW. I also know where that comes from. Now I know more than before and I know that others who don't know anything yet are constantly growing up. And that is where the feeling comes from. But that is the trap. Those who know nothing can't do anything with your NOW knowledge, they have to go through other fields first. And my NOW knowledge is not for others, but for me. For my protection. And as long as this protection is not protected by new knowledge, I harm not only myself but also others. And this has nothing to do with STS.

Da dies ein englischsprachiges Forum ist, bitten wir darum, dass alle Beiträge hier auf Englisch verfasst werden. Viele finden es nützlich, dafür mit www.deepl.com zu arbeiten.

Und da dies Ihr erster Beitrag im Forum ist, möchte ich Sie einladen, einen Einführungsbeitrag in der Rubrik "Newbies" zu schreiben, in dem Sie uns ein wenig über sich selbst erzählen können und wie Sie den Weg hierher gefunden haben.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

My advice would be to not hold on too tightly to the human and social structures of this world, at this point, they don't seem to have much of a future. If you hold on too tightly, you may fall with them, but if you detach yourself psychologically and emotionally from them, you'll be better positioned to handle the collapse with grace.
Thanks @aragorn for your heartfelt and well-asked question and @Gaby and @Joe for your experienced and wise perspectives on this. Joe, your series of posts really helped me to resolve some questions I had around the notion of "waking people up". Despite how much I have inured myself to how utterly clueless most people are (at least consciously) to the current state of the world, in many of my interactions with people I still expect them sometimes to at least 'want' to wake up if given a subtle 'nudge' - a knowing smile, a cheeky joke, perhaps some tension-relieving banter.

But every so often I run directly into a 'wall' of authoritarianism from an otherwise normal-looking person that provides an unpleasant shock that reminds me that 25% of the people in this world are essentially conduits for inhuman policies and that another 25% would probably be happier living a hunter-gatherer lifestyle of thousands of years ago rather than dealing with the toxic environment and complex choices that we face daily in the 2020's. How can we expect the situation to improve with such a gravitic 'drain' on our resources?

I think we need to disidentify, disconnect and (if posssible) displace ourselves from government in every way we can. The UN is not going to save this world. Every large-scale human social structure gets utterly manipulated. Sure, Trump will probably win the US election, but at what cost? Implementing a further conditioning program to get the population to accept martial law as a reprieve from utter chaos?

Even if 'chipping' people would still be on the agenda regardless of cosmic influences due to the nature of psychopaths, it seems that the 'technocratic elite' are desperate to implement this agenda as soon as possible. And for those that avoid the chip/vaccine, there's 'contact tracing' processes that nearly every business is being coerced to adhere to.

This obsession with knowing "where" individual human beings are at any given time is something that's really puzzling me. It can't seem to be explained in 3D social, medical, political or economic terms. It's massively inefficient and there's simply no need for it. To locate any particular person within a reasonable timeframe is not difficult as is - most people usually tell other people where they are going when they are not in a habitual location.

If a cosmic bombardment is going to wipe out 94% of humans on the planet, why the desperate race to chip them all first? Surely just keeping everyone distracted with endless sideshows and propaganda until *kaboom splat* happens would be much easier and less likely to trigger people's suspicions? If the 'their' plan is to ride out the catastrophe underground and have armies of soldiers in 'cold storage' to quell any resistance after the biosphere settles, surely they can't think that chipping would make any difference to the level of resistance they would face afterwards, assuming the chips weren't disrupted by the severe electromagnetic effects of the bombardment.

Even if the political leaders are being manipulated with 'less lethal' global catastrophe scenarios that suggest societal destabilisation due to food shortages as a result of climate change, it still seems unnecessary given the mass die-off of human beings that they might expect and how easily people fall into line when there's an apparent crisis. And why depend on injectable chips which might fail when biometric information is much more reliable and biometric verification likely to be more palatable to the public?

No, it doesn't make any sense from a 3D, human control system point of view. It seems like the "chipping" agenda is a hyperdimensional one, with transhumanism as the masking ideology.

Given that we can speculate that 4D STS have 'frequency reading' technologies that might make it relatively easy to locate anyone without the need for some sort of 'implant', perhaps their agenda of 'chipping' suggests that it's not quite as easy for them to locate people on Earth as we might think and without such an ability, 4D Earth could be a much more "level playing field" than they would like?

Regardless, it seems that trying to 'wake people up' to the complexity of what is unfolding is setting ourselves up for heartbreak and we should focus simply on sharing information with those who seem amenable to it, which would indicate some level of 'asking' on their part, osit.

Back
Top Bottom