Smoking is... good?

Re: Smoking is... good? Organic Tobacco

Hi Lukas!
Can you ship it to Croatia, we are not EU country?

dwarf100 said:
Hi Lukas!
Can you ship it to Croatia, we are not EU country?

Yes, and how much is the shipment??

Lukas said:
For what I have read You can have NOT CUTTED as a Collector.
and you will cutt it yourself.

Do you have any references you can post on what the law is regarding tobacco sales? If it is legal to send uncut tobacco then it would be advisable to stay within that.

Lukas said:
OK i have found organic farm that sell tobacco for 28 pln that is about 7 Euro per 1 kg .
you purchased in the leaves and then cut himself.

:cool2:
I can send it to UE if someone want cheep good tobacco :) for cigarettes or pipe

Since there is excise tax imposed on tobacco, and re-selling and exporting involves various taxes, please refrain from this project. No illegal activity discussion is allowed on this forum.

Pob said:
Lukas said:
For what I have read You can have NOT CUTTED as a Collector.
and you will cutt it yourself.

Do you have any references you can post on what the law is regarding tobacco sales? If it is legal to send uncut tobacco then it would be advisable to stay within that.

yes in polish lang : http://forumprawne.org/hydepark/101398-ciecie-tytoniu-sprzedaz.html

"You can legally sell raw dried tobacco leaves"

then not cutted tobacco.
Possibility of Being said:
Lukas said:
OK i have found organic farm that sell tobacco for 28 pln that is about 7 Euro per 1 kg .
you purchased in the leaves and then cut himself.

:cool2:
I can send it to UE if someone want cheep good tobacco :) for cigarettes or pipe

Since there is excise tax imposed on tobacco, and re-selling and exporting involves various taxes, please refrain from this project. No illegal activity discussion is allowed on this forum.

You can sell just "You can legally sell raw dried tobacco leaves"

Lukas said:
[quote author=Pob]

yes in polish lang : http://forumprawne.org/hydepark/101398-ciecie-tytoniu-sprzedaz.html

"You can legally sell raw dried tobacco leaves"
then not cutted tobacco.[/quote]

Lukas, in case you are not aware, forums are NOT a source of valid information on legislation, Codes and official gazette are. What's more, Polish legislature is not enough, in the best case it can protect you, but not your international customers and the Forum. Please remember, it's not only about you.

[quote author=Lukas]
[quote author=Possibility of Being]
[/quote]

You can sell just "You can legally sell raw dried tobacco leaves"
[/quote]

So please, find another forum for this activity.

Lukas, in case you are not aware, forums are NOT a source of valid information on legislation, Codes and official gazette are. What's more, Polish legislature is not enough, in the best case it can protect you, but not your international customers and the Forum. Please remember, it's not only about you.

I agree. Please consider the possible ramifications of this for everyone involved.

truth seeker said:

I agree. Please consider the possible ramifications of this for everyone involved.

so of course I understand, my intention is not selling just found a good natural Totana and I wanted to share it to you.

if it is illegal then this topic with tobacco is close^^

Does anyone know who 'Ridolfo and Stevenson' are?

It seems everywhere I look their stats are used to determine cancer rates caused by tobacco, but I don't know how they derived their figures.

For example the Cancer Council of Australia assumes that 80% of all lung cancer is caused by smoking. (89% men and 70% women) _http://www.cancercouncil.com.au/editorial.asp?pageid=372#ref They then publish those figures and the media has a field day talking about how many deaths have been caused by smoking. The problem of course is that this all traces back the calculation of the aetiological fraction by Ridolfo and Stevenson (2001), but how the heck do they know 80% of lung cancers are caused by smoking? And where do they get their data?

Edit: Never mind I found it: _http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442467226

[quote author="Ridolfo and Stevenson (2001)"]The fractions represent a revision of the fractions originally presented by
Holman et al. (1990) and later revised by English et al. (1995).[/quote]

Down the rabbit hole we go...

It looks like they use case studies to determine the rates of death, and then extrapolate that to the rest of the population. What I want to know is where are the original case studies they used to determine that 80% of lung cancer is due to smoking?

Just an update on my smoking.

After having smoked for some months, I stopped smoking. But eventually started again, due to some signs indicating it could benefit me. It was during my depression, and the headaches that occurred a lot in that time that I thought 'why not give it a try again'. And when I did, the headaches I had then, went away, mostly. It really helps.

At first I did have the dizzy feeling, so I only smoked 1 or 2 cigarettes every day. Now I smoke 4-6 cigarettes a day and I only get a light feeling.

The way I smoke is differently than how others usually smoke. When I have the smoke in my mouth, I get it into my lungs by inhaling through my nose (then exhale through my mouth). To me, this is much more gentle. When I inhale through my mouth I usually start coughing.
And I guess this way of smoking has its benefits! I'd synchronize the two halves of the brain, and inhaling through the nose has other benefits as well, this is just one of them:

- when the air gets inside of the nose nitric oxide is produced by the nasal sinuses, this is a vasodilater (dilation of the blood vessels) ''and in the lungs it enhances the uptake of oxygen.'' _http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/breath2.php

fwiw.

I have quit smoking!!! . . . about a hundred times over the past 5 years. The last time I quit was because it gave me headaches and I felt nauseated.

Now I smoke a pipe. My lungs have cleared up, my energy levels have increased, I have no headaches or nausea anymore. I enjoy my pipe so I can slowly relax with a pipe 2 or 3 times a day and that is enough.

Happy days!

abeofarrell said:
Now I smoke a pipe. My lungs have cleared up, my energy levels have increased, I have no headaches or nausea anymore. I enjoy my pipe so I can slowly relax with a pipe 2 or 3 times a day and that is enough.

Happy days!

Amen to that! :lol: I had the same results and now I can get my nicotine without additives, paper or slowing me down. There's also no heavy weighed down feeling on my lungs anymore. Happy days indeed!

I recently had a physical for work and they did all the tests on me. Ekg looked perfect, blood pressure 110/70 (I used to always get borderline- hmm smoking and EE?), blood oxygen level 99% (90 and up is good they say).

When the doctor asked me questions I said I occasionally smoke :)

Oxajil, yes I find it easier to pull the smoke in the mouth and then breathe in afterwards. It cools down the smoke. I can't pull directly into my lungs without getting irritation.

Back
Top Bottom