Something is OFF...

A
Actually, the one who goes a little faster is me.

That is, the world or time is slowing down.

Perhaps it is an increase in perception or awareness.

The first time I stepped on it was in the presence of two "peculiar" people that I perceived as "good". In fact it seemed to me that they were trying to help me.

So I don't worry when it happens to me.

I try to learn...

Like all of us.;-)
ah interesting. So much learning going on. Thanks for sharing @wanderingstar

This conversation about time speeding up is interesting. My understanding is that time does not progress at a standard rate but is conditional upon our state of consciousness or perception. For example, when sports people are said to be 'in the zone' everything seems to slow down for them. Also, time can seem to drag if listening to a boring lecture, for example, or go quickly if one is really enjoying it. I used to draw a lot as a child and that would take me into a timeless state. I can get this if deeply engrossed whilst reading too. Life is fun! :-)

This conversation about time speeding up is interesting. My understanding is that time does not progress at a standard rate but is conditional upon our state of consciousness or perception. For example, when sports people are said to be 'in the zone' everything seems to slow down for them. Also, time can seem to drag if listening to a boring lecture, for example, or go quickly if one is really enjoying it. I used to draw a lot as a child and that would take me into a timeless state. I can get this if deeply engrossed whilst reading too. Life is fun! :-)

That in my opinion is entirely true. Ouspensky talk a lot about it, Gurdjieff also talk about it.
For me the strongest experience that stopped time almost was when my heart was stopped on purpose in the emergency department, because of an arrhythmia. The most strangest sensation - when the bloodflow stops for a few seconds the whole body feels like it turns into stone and time becomes irrelevant, the senses try to give a continuation for the perception but since the bloodflow is stopped, it kind of glitches to the last data captured by the senses, so you have the impression everything stops.

Its common to feel time is passing very fast when you are in a holiday, after you worked an entire year, and very common to feel time is barely flowing when you wake up on Monday morning and have a new week of work ahead :))

Perhaps it is an increase in perception or awareness.
Stuart Hameroff has two or three words to say on this subject:
GAMMA FREQUENCY & ALTERED STATES

EN: We began by talking about microtubules, so please tie these together for me. How do these quantum wave-function collapses relate to what is happening with the microtubules in the brain?

SH: Well, the best measurable correlate of consciousness is a type of EEG—that is, electroencephalography, or brain-wave measurement—called gamma synchrony at around forty times per second, discovered in the 1980s in Germany by Wolf Singer. Typically with EEG you get a mess of squiggly lines, but if you break them down into frequency ranges you get various types of waves—delta, theta, alpha, and beta. These indicate electrical waves in the brain ranging from zero up to about thirty hertz, or thirty waves per second. But Singer discovered a higher, perfectly coherent frequency that came to be known as gamma synchrony, which ranged from thirty to ninety hertz, or even higher, though forty hertz is typical. Gamma synchrony is the best marker we have for consciousness in the brain. This suggests that conscious moments, or Whitehead “occasions,” occur roughly forty times per second.

EN: You’re saying that by monitoring someone’s brain with an EEG, researchers have been able to isolate a certain frequency of activity that only correlates with conscious experiences?

SH: There has to be a critical amount of it, but yes. And it can occur in different parts of the brain, kind of moving around. For example, if somebody smells a rose, they have this gamma synchrony in the olfactory cortex, the part of the brain dealing with smell. If you’re having visual consciousness, you’re going to have gamma synchrony in visual cortex, and in frontal cortex. For sexual pleasure, there is gamma synchrony in a part of the brain called nucleus accumbens, and so on. Gamma synchrony goes away with general anesthesia while other brain neuronal activities continue.

So Roger(Penrose) and I proposed that gamma synchrony correlates with OR quantum-state self-collapses happening roughly forty times per second among coherent, organized networks of the brain’s microtubules. Using E=h/t, we set time t as twenty-five milliseconds, the time duration for forty events per second, and calculated E in terms of superpositioned microtubule subunits. We came up with roughly nanograms of superpositioned tubulins, occupying roughly one hundred thousand neurons worth of microtubules, a number which matched other estimates for consciousness coming from conventional approaches.
Now, I should note that the frequency of conscious events can vary. In heightened or altered states, we seem to be having more conscious moments per second, which would mean that our perception of the outside world would be slower. For example, in a car accident when the car is spinning, people often report that time seems to slow down and the outside world appears to be moving half as fast as it usually does. This could be because their rate of gamma synchrony is changing from around forty hertz to eighty hertz. And similarly, someone once asked the great basketball player Michael Jordan in his prime how he was able to outperform the other team so well. He said when he’s playing well, it’s like the other team is in slow motion. So maybe Michael Jordan was experiencing sixty, seventy, or eighty conscious moments per second and the opponents were only experiencing something like forty.

We also see it in meditation. Buddhist texts describe flickering in pure awareness which have actually been counted—something like six and a half million in a day, which comes out to be in the gamma synchrony range. A few years ago, the Dalai Lama sent some monks to a lab in Wisconsin. They found that while meditating, the monks had the highest gamma synchrony ever recorded. They were actually operating at about eighty to one-hundred hertz, with control subjects at forty. And even at baseline, before they would meditate, the monks showed an unusually high rate of gamma synchrony. Years of meditating had changed their brains so that they were just normally in this higher-frequency gamma range. That suggests they’re having a richer and more intense conscious experience more frequently than the average person. You could perhaps also say they were having higher energy, frequency and intensity OR conscious moments, or quanta. They go deeper into the quantum world
The rest of the Cactus HERE.

In this time of furious madness, we are not all gifted like Jordan, it is better not to look for a car accident, maybe more to lighten oneself up, meditate in your way in the face of this collapse of civilization.
Because in the last "when you have learned, you have learned!"
How many turns of the carousel do we need to make it fit in the trunk for good.
Q:(L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.
Q(L) What are the key elements of these understandings and are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q:(L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.
Q:(L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each thing or person or event its true!
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have learned, you have learned!
It seems the things, more or less, are in our hands, gloved and hydro-alcoholic or not!

Close to the Cass previous quote, in my moleskine there is this one of JFK
:
“Written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' consists of two characters: one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. "
Crisis, in Chinese, is said Wēijī - 危机 : it is composed of the characters 'danger' and 'opportunity'.
The image evoked by this ideogram is that of a person - on a stormy day - sitting under a tree and mentally confined between existential anguish and the hope of celestial clemency.
Now let's take a closer look at the key characters that make up this ideogram in its deepest sense.

危 : wēi

Danger

The first character [危 wēi] includes the notion of "danger".
The upper part, 厃zhān, indicates the action of looking up. Above it, hovers like the sword of Damocles the radical of the knife ⺈.
This character in its general form therefore literally represents 'feeling threatened'.

机 : jī

Opportunity

The second character [机 jī] means "the moment to be seized": an opportunity.
The character has the radical of 'the tree', followed by the character 几 (which sets the tone), but also means both "how much? ».

The notion of crisis expressed by the addition of the two characters wēi and jī [危机] is a dual allegory: first a fear - a fear - that freezes the human being in an anguish of threat; then a feeling, that - having nothing to lose -, one must play for the whole in order to exploit the situation.
Seizing the opportunity is therefore a mental posture, an art of seizing the time of a moment, this innovative idea that opens up hope and a solution.
This ideogram alone embodies the long march of Men facing the unknown. To overcome one's fears, to survive in spite of the worst trials, to master the risks and conquer the impossible. For it is through action that one can fight one's destiny.
DeepL.
For the Frenchies
crise-en-chinois.jpg

Now it's probably more clear why I felt the need to say something. One thing after another, like a crazy train rushing through the night, destination unknown. Maybe to arm ourselves up with some extra vigilance and patience, not that we aren't already using so much of our resources to handle the world's current mayhem, but still- build up some more on top of it all, just in case.
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, Color. I actually just made a little video yesterday about how I've been struggling for the last two weeks. I wanted to record it because it's been pretty intense at times. Reading this thread has lifted my soul, now I kinda see the battle of the last two weeks as a kind of badge of honor, because the whole team was going through it, and I was "part of it". It's energizing to feel the connection with each post I read. Y'all are the best.

I have eperienced a lot of joy and calm over the past few weeks, accompanied with the feeling of something passing and a point of no return being crossed.
I've had this experience of 'releasing and accepting' going on as I move through the days. It does seem we have collectively crossed an important line. Perhaps a lesson has been learned?

I've also had the ear ringing, which surprised me, as it hasn't occurred in a long while. -My immediate thought is, "Oh, I guess my #$&*ing alien implant is suffering some feedback again. Now.., what was I thinking and paying attention to just then when it went off..? I bet it's something they don't like me thinking or paying attention to. Noted and thank-you for the intel. I'll make good use of it."
Yes, ear ringing here too. Woodsman, I never considered responding to it that way, or that it may be connected to what I'm thinking about. That makes sense.

I've struggled to keep up here and have felt unworthy to jump in and post real negative thinking on my part.
Me too. Being a part of the Reading Workshop has helped me start to overcome my feeling "unworthy to jump in and post", but it's still a battle. I'm glad you posted, TheBull. It provided for me a mirror of understanding, I'm sure for others as well.

Reading Laura's the Wave and her articles helps in a formidable way. The meetings with members of the forum that discuss about the Wave is a vitamin.
Yes I really look forward to Saturdays to discuss The Wave. I love the way you put it as "a vitamin". Exactly!

And thank you all especially for the reminder to stay vigilant! Y'all take care.

OH MY GOSH! I thought what I was going through was just me and I was beating myself up for it!

I have been getting irritated and annoyed at work, and then I would feel guilty about it because I am not an angry person. Praying and meditating and asking for help has been helping me along with some exercise. I have also noticed that people have been very quick to get angry and lash out and remembering what the C’s have said about not agitating people, I tend to keep my distance and observe. But at the same time, when I help others or think about positive thinks whether at work or anywhere else, I start to tear up a bit and I know in my heart that I must endure this to go to the next step.

I tend to beat myself up for having negative thoughts or as I stated before, getting irritated and angry at work (and it’s only at work) but, during meditation I am reminded that these things must happen in order to grow and learn and that does not determine who I am because I know and FEEL it in my heart. To not beat myself up to rise up and endure it to the very end.

The fact that we are all experiencing similar things says a lot, as well as the fact that we are here in this forum right now continuing and contributing to the work. Much love and blessings to everyone! We got this!!

I'll chime in on this thread with my own experiences (knowing my own personal issues can be dealt elsewhere in this Forum so I don't want to distract from this thread).

There is something going on in terms of a hyperkinetic sensate, as I definitely have been experiencing various effects, in terms of amplification of feelings/emotions. There has been amplification of joy and gratitude, but also an increased intensity in other not-so-positive emotions.

It seems that all of the dirt that I have tried to keep concealed can no longer be unseen, and I have run out of ways to just ‘turn a blind eye’ to my past behaviour, errors of thinking, and state of being. The intensity of the voice of the conscience has gotten much louder. Never having experienced any ear-ringing in the past, I wake up in the morning with a faint ringing in my ear (like an alarm clock buzzer going off way in the distance), and strong anxiety at times, popping up with an intense sensation of “this not has been dealt with yet!”.

Usually not much of a dreamer, a few nights ago, similar to what Redfox experienced, I had a disturbingly shocking and intense dream, where I woke up astounded, and had to write it down right away – the dream has stayed with me for days already - this is completely unprecedented. In the dream, in a character-disturbed way, I felt entitled to steal a large car from a church parking lot (of all places:shock:), and with my children inside I proceeded to drive dangerously, taking useless risks, seeking thrills, scratching the vehicle and almost getting into a serious accident. Then I realized I might get caught and in the dream I was extremely worried about hiding my tracks and somehow trying to hide what I did, concerned about what ‘others would think of me’, and then sneaking into the church lot to somehow return it without anybody knowing or seeing. Apparently it was the church sexton’s car, and he was coming toward me, and I woke up just as my mind was formulating some kind of tactic to impression manage the situation, and generating some kind of excuse or lie to get out of the situation I was obviously 100% responsible for. I can’t remember the last time I jolted up at 2AM letting out such a loud and long shriek of intense grief. The rest of the night I barely slept. It was like all of my defects of character that need working on were laid out in front of me in a flash.

I am surmising that the amplification of emotions, such as the above example of remorse of the conscience, is a consequence of this intensified hyperkinetic sensate – it seems to me that not dealing with our issues and programs is just not an option any more (as Woodsman put it, dealing with “our stuff”) – I think I’m feeling a sense of what it means to be in that state of a “skid row bum in spiritual terms” as Laura described in SHOTW (quote in this post), and this may or not be experienced by us on this Forum who have been sitting on the fence for many years and not networking much. But as I mentioned in the first sentence, there is also an amplified sense of hope, and an amplification or increase in the brightness of the light at the end of the tunnel. It is comforting that we have support here to deal with this 'stuff' - at our fingertips is the knowledge of this network to make the difficult and effortful steps towards conscious suffering in terms of character and spiritual development. We can make it through these tough times, and to the other side, with dignity!

I'll chime in on this thread with my own experiences (knowing my own personal issues can be dealt elsewhere in this Forum so I don't want to distract from this thread).

There is something going on in terms of a hyperkinetic sensate, as I definitely have been experiencing various effects, in terms of amplification of feelings/emotions. There has been amplification of joy and gratitude, but also an increased intensity in other not-so-positive emotions.

It seems that all of the dirt that I have tried to keep concealed can no longer be unseen, and I have run out of ways to just ‘turn a blind eye’ to my past behaviour, errors of thinking, and state of being. The intensity of the voice of the conscience has gotten much louder. Never having experienced any ear-ringing in the past, I wake up in the morning with a faint ringing in my ear (like an alarm clock buzzer going off way in the distance), and strong anxiety at times, popping up with an intense sensation of “this not has been dealt with yet!”.

Usually not much of a dreamer, a few nights ago, similar to what Redfox experienced, I had a disturbingly shocking and intense dream, where I woke up astounded, and had to write it down right away – the dream has stayed with me for days already - this is completely unprecedented. In the dream, in a character-disturbed way, I felt entitled to steal a large car from a church parking lot (of all places:shock:), and with my children inside I proceeded to drive dangerously, taking useless risks, seeking thrills, scratching the vehicle and almost getting into a serious accident. Then I realized I might get caught and in the dream I was extremely worried about hiding my tracks and somehow trying to hide what I did, concerned about what ‘others would think of me’, and then sneaking into the church lot to somehow return it without anybody knowing or seeing. Apparently it was the church sexton’s car, and he was coming toward me, and I woke up just as my mind was formulating some kind of tactic to impression manage the situation, and generating some kind of excuse or lie to get out of the situation I was obviously 100% responsible for. I can’t remember the last time I jolted up at 2AM letting out such a loud and long shriek of intense grief. The rest of the night I barely slept. It was like all of my defects of character that need working on were laid out in front of me in a flash.

I am surmising that the amplification of emotions, such as the above example of remorse of the conscience, is a consequence of this intensified hyperkinetic sensate – it seems to me that not dealing with our issues and programs is just not an option any more (as Woodsman put it, dealing with “our stuff”) – I think I’m feeling a sense of what it means to be in that state of a “skid row bum in spiritual terms” as Laura described in SHOTW (quote in this post), and this may or not be experienced by us on this Forum who have been sitting on the fence for many years and not networking much. But as I mentioned in the first sentence, there is also an amplified sense of hope, and an amplification or increase in the brightness of the light at the end of the tunnel. It is comforting that we have support here to deal with this 'stuff' - at our fingertips is the knowledge of this network to make the difficult and effortful steps towards conscious suffering in terms of character and spiritual development. We can make it through these tough times, and to the other side, with dignity!
Wonderful your sincerity.

Maybe someone said: "Whoever is free from sin, cast the first stone."

The work continues ...:rockon:

Hi all, I would like to share with you something that has happened on Sunday.

Sunday afternoon a guy from work was heading to the garage to park a guest's car inside, on the way he hit a tram and destroyed the entire front of the car. Luckily he didn't got hurt, when our general manager asked him what happened he told him that while driving he got a blackout and hit the tram that was driving next to him.

That evening i was working in the night shift and around 3 am in the morning I was smoking a cigarette outside of my workplace while having a chat with my colleague, suddenly a young guy approached us telling that he wasn't feeling well.

We asked him what's the problem and he told us that he was sleeping at home and suddenly felt strong heart palpitations, while waking up he noticed that his left arm was paralyzed, after a few minutes the blood started to circulate through the arm but the heart palpitations didn't stop so he freaked out and got out of home to search for someone to to talk to in order to calm down.

Me and my colleague suggested him strongly to call the ambulance and get checked just in case. So he called the ambulance that came after a few minutes, picked him up and took him to the hospital.

A few minutes later, while working I've heard strong noises coming from outside, I've looked right away through the video cameras outside the hotel and saw i guy destroying to pieces a shopping cart by hitting it against a wall. Basically the guy was behaving very erratically and the whole scene was pretty strange, a few minutes later he threw away the shopping car and approached the main entrance of the hotel, tried to get in but the doors where locked, tried to push the door a couple of times and seeing that there was no chance to get in he left.

Tonight, at work my colleague with whom I worked yesterday recounted a gruesome event that he heard while watching the news, the event happened Sunday night in another city, 90 km from where I live. Basically Sunday night, in the city of Alessandria, in a 4 star hotel, located right next to a train station a homeless guy broke the lock of the hotel's main door, got in, had a fight with the receptionist, a 69 years old gentleman and killed him on the spot. The homeless man got caught afterwards by the police.

The strange thing is that the city where i live is located almost at the same parallel with the city where the receptionist gentleman has been killed, the hotel where I work is a four star hotel, located right next to a train station exactly as the hotel where the gentleman has been killed, on the same night when I was watching outside through the video cameras a guy loosing his marbles while behaving dangerously and erratically.

I'm not trying to assume anything regarding the events I've recounted above, still I found the whole thing a little bit strange and somehow, at some level related between them. Like a kind of beaming over a wide area had happened on Sunday, me too on that day, I remember that I wasn't feeling too well, like I was under a strange pressure makingme feel anxious.

Don't want to sound paranoid with the above but I thought to share it here anyway considering the strong warning given by the C's in the last session.

Thank you for reading.

Sunday afternoon a guy from work was heading to the garage to park a guest's car inside, on the way he hit a tram and destroyed the entire front of the car. Luckily he didn't got hurt, when our general manager asked him what happened he told him that while driving he got a blackout and hit the tram that was driving next to him.

That evening i was working in the night shift and around 3 am in the morning I was smoking a cigarette outside of my workplace while having a chat with my colleague, suddenly a young guy approached us telling that he wasn't feeling well.

We asked him what's the problem and he told us that he was sleeping at home and suddenly felt strong heart palpitations, while waking up he noticed that his left arm was paralyzed, after a few minutes the blood started to circulate through the arm but the heart palpitations didn't stop so he freaked out and got out of home to search for someone to to talk to in order to calm down.

Me and my colleague suggested him strongly to call the ambulance and get checked just in case. So he called the ambulance that came after a few minutes, picked him up and took him to the hospital.

A few minutes later, while working I've heard strong noises coming from outside, I've looked right away through the video cameras outside the hotel and saw i guy destroying to pieces a shopping cart by hitting it against a wall. Basically the guy was behaving very erratically and the whole scene was pretty strange, a few minutes later he threw away the shopping car and approached the main entrance of the hotel, tried to get in but the doors where locked, tried to push the door a couple of times and seeing that there was no chance to get in he left.

Tonight, at work my colleague with whom I worked yesterday recounted a gruesome event that he heard while watching the news, the event happened Sunday night in another city, 90 km from where I live. Basically Sunday night, in the city of Alessandria, in a 4 star hotel, located right next to a train station a homeless guy broke the lock of the hotel's main door, got in, had a fight with the receptionist, a 69 years old gentleman and killed him on the spot. The homeless man got caught afterwards by the police.

The strange thing is that the city where i live is located almost at the same parallel with the city where the receptionist gentleman has been killed, the hotel where I work is a four star hotel, located right next to a train station exactly as the hotel where the gentleman has been killed, on the same night when I was watching outside through the video cameras a guy loosing his marbles while behaving dangerously and erratically.

I'm not trying to assume anything regarding the events I've recounted above, still I found the whole thing a little bit strange and somehow, at some level related between them. Like a kind of beaming over a wide area had happened on Sunday, me too on that day, I remember that I wasn't feeling too well, like I was under a strange pressure makingme feel anxious.

Don't want to sound paranoid with the above but I thought to share it here anyway considering the strong warning given by the C's in the last session.

Thank you for reading.
Can you check if there is a 5G antenna where these things happened?

Thank you for reading.
Hi Andrian, that sure is a strange coincidence. Luckily the hotel door was solid enough and the man decided to leave. Hopefully something can be done to increase the security of staff members (and guests) if faced with these situations.

Regarding the young guy who had heart palpitations, I recall you described a similar case a few months back where a middle-aged man came asking for help as he was having heart palpitations too. It does seem to indicate that heart issues are becoming increasingly more common and it's coming out in quite unexpected ways given the almost total media blackout about this.

Like a kind of beaming over a wide area had happened on Sunday, me too on that day, I remember that I wasn't feeling too well, like I was under a strange pressure makingme feel anxious.

Hi Andrian - Glad you posted this. I've been wanting to post many times over the last few weeks as there's so much to share, but have felt under heavy psychic attack and needed to take a step back and focus on healing. It's been quite the mental and physical battle - lots of turbulence mixed with karmic justice. Feeling like there's a little more balance / grounding in the area now. We just had two days of scattered hail showers and T-storms - that's not normal!

I noted everything sort of going "south of reality" after St. Patricks day -- actually may have begun around the time the Japan 7.4 earthquake on March 16th struck - gravity wave cycling around the globe has an affect on us. Also, everyday life became notably more STS after that and the MCS went into overdrive -- related to the Cs warning in the latest session. The air felt "thick" before the rains and at times I can still feel a sort "current" running through me, even more emotionally triggered than usual. So indicates to me high FRV with capacity for intense HKS -- again Cs warning of "deception" comes to mind. Breathing and meditation help along with POTS...

FWIW, last time things felt grounded was March 15 (the date Caesar was assassinated) and I found myself in a channeled state from doing some concept design work. I had a difficult time coming out of it but some tobacco helped and no information water from water crystal. On that date I had written that our timeline locked (literally felt like a giant water decal was rolling over me and I immediately felt "quantized") with divine thanks to Putin/Russia from the Universe in placing the Empire both militarily and economically in check. Really everything was coming up triple good days and four leaf clovers prior, but then entropic thunder set in...

I get the sense there's a lot of nihilistic dark energy being released out of Ukraine with all these "ukro-occult-loving-nazis" entering 5D that energy must get displaced in people (OPs?) that are negatively aligned. I wonder how much my family and colleagues have taken part in aiding that lost cause - more karmic justice on the horizon, hubris takes its toll.

Continuing to trying my best to hold evil in check and protect those I love that are closest to me physically and at the soul level. I've already cried an ocean of tears with hope and joy seeing a glimpse that the near future is becoming brighter and more balanced while this negative onslaught on free will from pathocratic monsters has given rise to an era of mutually assured collaboration -- ❤️ 🤜🤡🌎⚓

Hi Andrian - Glad you posted this. I've been wanting to post many times over the last few weeks as there's so much to share, but have felt under heavy psychic attack and needed to take a step back and focus on healing. It's been quite the mental and physical battle - lots of turbulence mixed with karmic justice. Feeling like there's a little more balance / grounding in the area now. We just had two days of scattered hail showers and T-storms - that's not normal!

I noted everything sort of going "south of reality" after St. Patricks day -- actually may have begun around the time the Japan 7.4 earthquake on March 16th struck - gravity wave cycling around the globe has an affect on us. Also, everyday life became notably more STS after that and the MCS went into overdrive -- related to the Cs warning in the latest session. The air felt "thick" before the rains and at times I can still feel a sort "current" running through me, even more emotionally triggered than usual. So indicates to me high FRV with capacity for intense HKS -- again Cs warning of "deception" comes to mind. Breathing and meditation help along with POTS...

FWIW, last time things felt grounded was March 15 (the date Caesar was assassinated) and I found myself in a channeled state from doing some concept design work. I had a difficult time coming out of it but some tobacco helped and no information water from water crystal. On that date I had written that our timeline locked (literally felt like a giant water decal was rolling over me and I immediately felt "quantized") with divine thanks to Putin/Russia from the Universe in placing the Empire both militarily and economically in check. Really everything was coming up triple good days and four leaf clovers prior, but then entropic thunder set in...

I get the sense there's a lot of nihilistic dark energy being released out of Ukraine with all these "ukro-occult-loving-nazis" entering 5D that energy must get displaced in people (OPs?) that are negatively aligned. I wonder how much my family and colleagues have taken part in aiding that lost cause - more karmic justice on the horizon, hubris takes its toll.

Continuing to trying my best to hold evil in check and protect those I love that are closest to me physically and at the soul level. I've already cried an ocean of tears with hope and joy seeing a glimpse that the near future is becoming brighter and more balanced while this negative onslaught on free will from pathocratic monsters has given rise to an era of mutually assured collaboration -- ❤️ 🤜🤡🌎⚓
Thank you for sharing through what you've gone through maxwell1110.

I can relate with what you wrote above strongly, the last two months have been psychically and emotionally challenging to say the least and doing EE and the meditation has helped a lot to keep my wits together. Also, trying to apply strategic enclosure to the max with people around me and flying under the radar most of the time helped as well.

These are challenging times and I'd say we have to be as careful as possible while navigating the chaos that is spreading and intensifying all around us.

It will pass eventually, but in the meantime we have to keep our eyes and ears wide open, being patient, careful, wise as serpents and gentle as doves while using all the tools at our disposal given by our community.

Stay vigilant and safe everyone. :hug2:

I feel such a deep sense of shame.
I know it's really important to get rid of parasites so negative thinking doesn't inundate my thinking and behavior. So I'm not a vector for attacks really.
I guess I should post this in the swamp but I don't want to go back there.
I mean instead ov being supportive and caring to the people i care about I make an ass out myself, waste my time and other people s time.
Its more than embarrassing really and I am so sorry.
i know some of what to do and I'll work on getting rid of parasites.
I'm just upset.
Tonight I'll practice ee.

Back
Top Bottom