SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Czech IT for November sheet is done, ready for PR....
Czech PR for this month's installment is done, ready for the oven.

Otherwise wishing everyone a pleasant time during the rest of the festive season, hope everyone has a good break! :)

Czech PR for this month's installment is done, ready for the oven.

Otherwise wishing everyone a pleasant time during the rest of the festive season, hope everyone has a good break! :)

They are cooked as well.

Is there a way to force the subtitles in one specific language when we publish the video in an article?

I have tried many things and so far nothing is really working.
I had thought that I had found it a couple of months ago but the reality is that it does not work.

I have tried that one but it is not working:

&hl=fr&cc_lang_pref=fr&cc_load_policy=1

Last edited:
Is there a way to force the subtitles in one specific language when we publish the video in an article?

I have tried many things and so far nothing is really working.
I had thought that I had found it a couple of months ago but the reality is that it does not work.

I have tried that one but it is not working:

It's automatically subtitled in French when I play it :huh: Maybe because of the country of connexion ???

It's automatically subtitled in French when I play it :huh: Maybe because of the country of connexion ???

It depends on your language (country) settings, that's the reason you cannot force subtitles on, because you can switch it on in general and it does it automatically then and overwrites all other code setting then.

In German, we write in general in the article a short description where to find the subtitles and how to switch them on.

Back
Top Bottom