SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Well, Rumble will not work in France, as it has been banned.
So I guess there are two options:
1- Just translate the Focus with the Odysee video in English;
2- Translate the Focus AND the subtitles and put the latter at the end of the Focus, after the video. Yet, I'm not sure that this option is relevant, as I, personally, would not look at the video while reading the associated subtitles.

So, I would go with the first option, unless @Jacques or Chateau Crew - @Niall? - think otherwise.

Well, I would agree with option 1 but as Altair said:

There is also an option to embed translated subtitles directly into the video (using HandBrake). Afterwards, the video can be uploaded anywhere regardless whether the platform supports subtitles or not.

We can do it if it is not too much complicated or if we have a sort of a guide to help us about that. And I think that option could be the best for the time being.

There is this HandBrake Documentation (Quick Start) but about subtitles especially, it is said that it
Preserve existing subtitles, and add or remove soft subtitles (subtitles stored as text)
I don't even know what "soft subtitles" means.
I wish that wasn't the case, but I'm afraid I will not have the time to learn how to do it, I have too much on my plate these times.

There is this HandBrake Documentation (Quick Start) but about subtitles especially, it is said that it

I don't even know what "soft subtitles" means.
I wish that wasn't the case, but I'm afraid I will not have the time to learn how to do it, I have too much on my plate these times.
You don't have to learn it. @Jacques if you send me the French subtitles for December, I can embed them into the video.

Hi people, the editors are looking at Dailymotion maybe there we can have multiple subtitles on the same video, and there are no censorship issues like rumble. If it is not possible, we do what @Altair says and upload a video for each language with its subtitles. If you agree.

Whatever the solution is, it will be necessary to translate the English subtitle file. @Gawan , can you create the templates when you have time?

Hi people, the editors are looking at Dailymotion maybe there we can have multiple subtitles on the same video, and there are no censorship issues like rumble. If it is not possible, we do what @Altair says and upload a video for each language with its subtitles. If you agree.

Whatever the solution is, it will be necessary to translate the English subtitle file. @Gawan , can you create the templates when you have time?

Sounds like a good plan.

Here is the translation table:

And the mixer:

Hi, people, the English subtitles for December is here.

Odysee does not allow to have different subtitles in a video, we will do it with Rumble, but I am not sure if here you can have several subtitles, I have uploaded the English subtitles, but I do not see the option to upload more subtitles in the same video.

You don't have to learn it. @Jacques if you send me the French subtitles for December, I can embed them into the video.
@MK Scarlett do you have it ?

Sounds like a good plan.

And the mixer:

@Jacques, as you can see, subtitles for December just came up while I had published the French Focus on 4th January without them.

So, I have to translate them first -what I'm going to do right away-, and you will find them once finished on the 2023 Google Sheet, HERE. As usual I will let know here that it is done.

Thank you OS & Gawan; Thank you @Altair for offering your help to embed them into the video.

Edit: Added a Quote for clarity

the editors are looking at Dailymotion maybe there we can have multiple subtitles on the same video, and there are no censorship issues like rumble.
There are already subtitles done for October as that is when the issues with YT started. Maybe you can try and upload the October video with those subs and see how it works?

Then we would also need a translation table for November to do the November as well.

Thank you all for your efforts! :flowers:

@MK Scarlett do you have it ?

So, I have to translate them first -what I'm going to do right away-, and you will find them once finished on the 2023 Google Sheet, HERE. As usual I will let know here that it is done.

Thank you OS & Gawan; Thank you @Altair for offering your help to embed them into the video.

@Jacques & @Altair, the French translation of subtitles for December is done. See here.

As soon as OS & Gawan have added the November ones, I'll do the translation as well, and will let you know once they are finished.

Back
Top Bottom