SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

I will do the French translation.

Ready for the Proofreading.

PR done for the french version.

Note :
I don't understand the line 105 which is another meteorological event but placed between the book's title and the Amazon's link. It doesn't appear on the website page.

Cooked as well and thanks for the heads-up.

Czech IT is ready, over to anka. Thank you again everyone for the great effort!

It seems there were content for lines 56 and 57 but now line 57 of English version ist empty.
Line 56: It seems that content from line 57 was moved to line 56; Former content seems to be about a dust devil in Turin, Italy - 25 March
Earlier translations still contain the dust devil later translation not.

I found minor typos in the English version column of the March spreadsheet:
Line 31: The Southern Hemisphere’s third-deadliest cyclone on record, Idai killed about 1,000 people in the región - 15-18 Mar
Line 37: Sheets of rain at Dubai airport as the UAE emerges from yet another cool, wet Winter - 19 Mar

The German subtitles are ready for PR and the Focus is as well.

Thank you Learner, Gawan, and everyone. PR for subtitles and Focus article is done. There are translations in lines 56 and 57 in case there were changes in these lines. Otherwise German version is ready for the oven.

It seems there were content for lines 56 and 57 but now line 57 of English version ist empty.
Line 56: It seems that content from line 57 was moved to line 56; Former content seems to be about a dust devil in Turin, Italy - 25 March
Earlier translations still contain the dust devil later translation not.

I found minor typos in the English version column of the March spreadsheet:
Line 31: The Southern Hemisphere’s third-deadliest cyclone on record, Idai killed about 1,000 people in the región - 15-18 Mar
Line 37: Sheets of rain at Dubai airport as the UAE emerges from yet another cool, wet Winter - 19 Mar

Thank you Learner, Gawan, and everyone. PR for subtitles and Focus article is done. There are translations in lines 56 and 57 in case there were changes in these lines. Otherwise German version is ready for the oven.

Published and fixed. Only Czech version ("Dust devil") needs to fix the error.

PR done for the french version.

Note :
I don't understand the line 105 which is another meteorological event but placed between the book's title and the Amazon's link. It doesn't appear on the website page.
Cooked as well and thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks to both of you. Published.

Back
Top Bottom