Spirit board - Ouija Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura,

I am interested in this video as I think it could allow people to get answers to their own questions, if we manage to do the seances properly of course. However, I was also wondering if you still invited guests to your seances or if you still hypnotized people to verify their stories. I have tried to contact you via the Sott email address but to no avail (I am the Engineer working for the Government if that helps). I realize you must be extremely busy and why would you necessarily wish to meet or trust just anybody especially someone working for the Government, but I really have a good reason for this request and very little opportunity to "privately" discuss my story. I suppose I feel sort of like you did when you were looking for somebody to pay serious attention to the Cs material before you met Ark.

By the way, although in my first thread under the Cassiopaea Experiment (Strange birds, CBS eye, shadows, etc...) I indicated that I was writing for a friend for privacy reasons, I was referring to some of the events taking place along the course of my very own personal "adventure" which continues to evolve. I now realize I will not get any kind of assistance if I don't accept some degree of vulnerability. I have to say I have learned a lot fromreading but also mostly from just being extremely attentive and not being afraid of what I saw and I have seen more than my share. I am just wondering if there is any chance I could ever meet with you (I would be willing to travel to France) or at least talk privately via phone or even through personal email (not very private but if all else fails). Would appreciate one opportunity to share my story and get your input. :/

AmyB said:
I have to say I have learned a lot fromreading but also mostly from just being extremely attentive and not being afraid of what I saw and I have seen more than my share. I am just wondering if there is any chance I could ever meet with you (I would be willing to travel to France) or at least talk privately via phone or even through personal email (not very private but if all else fails). Would appreciate one opportunity to share my story and get your input.

Hi Amy:

You mentioned in another thread that you have thus far only read the first three chapters of the Wave. Why not begin by finishing the Wave, and moving on to Laura's other works to find out if they can provide the kind of information you're looking for. The C's constantly stress how important it is for us to pursue Knowledge on our own, formulate our own questions and do our own research, and not expect to be handed "answers" from "on high", so to speak. The work and stimulation involved in doing that on a consistent basis actually awakens the Knowledge within us and expands our capacity to learn and discover answers for ourselves. Networking is also a very important part of the process; forum members are a great resource, and are happy to answer questions if you are willing to the necessary reading.

I would encourage you to finish reading the Wave series as soon as possible, as the ideas and concepts presented in that work form the basis for most discussions on the forum. Laura's Adventures With Cassiopaea and High Strangeness would be good follow-up books. You should also have a look at the Recommended Reading List, to get a sense of some of the other reference material that influences our thinking around here. And it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea/SOTT Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with.

Are you acquainted with the ideas of Gurdjieff? If not, you might want to read a little about his 4th Way teaching, generally referred to here as "the Work". It is a method of self-examination recommended to and practiced by most members of this forum, as a first step towards seeing ourselves, others, and the world around us from a more OBJECTIVE perspective, rather through the prism of our own SUBJECTIVITY -- i.e., our emotional issues, programs, mechanical behaviour, sacred cows, and wishful thinking. The Work requires active participation in a group/network like this, where others also involved in the Work can provide feedback and act as a mirror in which we can see ourselves more objectively.

Enjoy your reading!

:)

PepperFritz,

Yes I realize that. I actually had read most of The Wave material on line prior to purchasing the books. I also read High Strangeness and am now rereading The Wave material. I am not seeking answers from "on high" as mentioned as I have understood many things simply from what I have experienced. I will certainly read the other material you referred to which is also referred to in The Wave material. My intent was actually to share information not specifically to gain such (although I would have appreciated her input - that is not to say I am seeking answers from one person). Most of the experiences I have had have provided me with answers as I go along. I seem to be directed to read this or that or rent a specific movie (I know it sounds strange but so far this is how I have been advancing through this process). I have made some mistakes and seen the resulting changes in my environment and when taking another route I also noticed the changes. I have a more instinctual rather than intellectual understanding of what I have witnessed. I do not however at this time feel comfortable sharing all information on the forum although I may at a later date. Thanks for your replies, both to this thread and the other.

(By the way, I am extremely new to forums this being my first - I can't even seem to add an avatar even after reading the newbie threads. I don't seem to have an upload avatar option on my profile page). Kind of embarrassing for an engineer but I just never blogged before. :-[

AmyB said:
(By the way, I am extremely new to forums this being my first - I can't even seem to add an avatar even after reading the newbie threads. I don't seem to have an upload avatar option on my profile page). Kind of embarrassing for an engineer but I just never blogged before. :-[

Hi AmyB,

You can go in the profile section:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=profile

Then choose the option "Forum profile information" in the section "Modify profile" and now you have 3 choices:

1. Choose an avatar from the forum choice.
2. Chosse an avatar from your own url
3. Upload our avatar.

Hope it will help you.

Thank you very much Namaste. I will try it out although I didn't notice these options earlier. Your help is much appreciated :)

Upload was successful. BTW - I changed my name - was already a little bored with. Thanks for the help Namaste

PepperFritz said:
Networking is also a very important part of the process; forum members are a great resource, and are happy to answer questions if you are willing to the necessary reading....The Work requires active participation in a group/network like this, where others also involved in the Work can provide feedback and act as a mirror in which we can see ourselves more objectively.

Pepperfritz,

Although I appreciate the reference material you gave me I have to wonder if there aren't too many assumptions made about individuals from the start. For example, you assumed I did not want to do the work and was basically lazily asking for the answers to the meaning of life. Did it ever occur to you that I may not be "in a position" to share the information on line? I have noticed on the forum that whenever someone takes a major risk by sharing some "personal" sensitive information (there weren't that many but some) their statements were automatically dismissed as being unreliable "as this sort of thing would never happen". Who may I ask can honestly claim that something is impossible. Haven't we been told and realized that we are living in an illusion whose very purpose is to teach us lessons for our advancement and/or awakening. If we are then in an illusion, how can anyone claim to hold The Truth.

In any event, I wonder how any help can be provided to people seeking real help not simply conversation on a forum such as this if the information provided is automatically dismissed by others who simply may never have encountered the same types of experiences before. No ill will intended here, just thought I'd clarify my feelings and my situation. Se'et (previously AmyB)

Se'et said:
Pepperfritz,

Although I appreciate the reference material you gave me I have to wonder if there aren't too many assumptions made about individuals from the start.

Hi se'et, I think it's important for you to understand that Pepperfritz was merely responding to input that you had given. Judging from the information you have supplied thus far about yourself, through what you have written and how you have written it, Pepperfritz's response was fairly accurate from my perspective.

se'et said:
For example, you assumed I did not want to do the work and was basically lazily asking for the answers to the meaning of life.

I don't think that was the case, she was basically making sure that you were aware of the information that is available. Considering that you have basically asked for Laura to respond to you personally, or to have you over to her home, this was, again, a reasonable thing for Pepperfritz to do. I don't think you realize that Laura has no free time - at all - every minute of every day is filled with requests from people, disseminating information, researching, writing, and continuing to selflessly give 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and she still is not able to keep up and she still makes time for more.

s said:
Did it ever occur to you that I may not be "in a position" to share the information on line? I have noticed on the forum that whenever someone takes a major risk by sharing some "personal" sensitive information (there weren't that many but some) their statements were automatically dismissed as being unreliable "as this sort of thing would never happen".

Could you please provide links to such posts? It appears that you are missing context.

se'et said:
Who may I ask can honestly claim that something is impossible.

Who did?

se'et said:
Haven't we been told and realized that we are living in an illusion whose very purpose is to teach us lessons for our advancement and/or awakening. If we are then in an illusion, how can anyone claim to hold The Truth.

Not sure what you mean by that, but the purpose of this forum is to approach an objective understanding of the Truth - and, yes, there is a Truth. Depending on one's own subjective impressions as if they are true is a trap that leads one more deeply into subjectivity. If you are sincere about participating on this forum, then you must put such sacred cows out to pasture.

se'et said:
In any event, I wonder how any help can be provided to people seeking real help not simply conversation on a forum such as this if the information provided is automatically dismissed by others who simply may never have encountered the same types of experiences before. No ill will intended here, just thought I'd clarify my feelings and my situation. Se'et (previously AmyB)

AmyB (se'et), you are jumping to some rather enormous conclusions here. You are also putting an enormous amount of faith in your own perceptions, which is an extremely unwise thing to do. If you've read Laura's material, you are aware of that.

Perhaps it would be beneficial to you to consider that you over-estimate yourself and your impressions/experiences? If you cannot consider this, then something is amiss.

Some more food for thought:

Mme Jeanne de Salzmann said:
You will see that in life you receive exactly what you give. Your life is the mirror of what you are. It is in your image. You are
passive, blind, demanding. You take all, you accept all, without feeling any obligation. Your attitude toward the world and toward
life is the attitude of one who has the right to make demands and to take, who has no need to pay or to earn. You believe that all things
are your due, simply because it is you! All your blindness is there! None of this strikes your attention. And yet this is what keeps one
world separate from another world.

You have no measure with which to measure yourself. You live exclusively according to "I like" or "I don´t like," you have no
appreciation except for yourself. You recognize nothing above you- theoretically, logically, perhaps, but actually no. That is why you
are demanding and continue to believe that everything is cheap and that you have enough in your pocket to buy everything you like. You
recognize nothing above you, either outside yourself or inside. That is why, I repeat, you have no measure and live passively according to
your likes and dislikes.

Yes, your "appreciation of yourself" blinds you. It is the biggest obstacle to a new life. You must be able to get over this obstacle,
this threshold, before going further. This test divides men into two kinds: the "wheat" and the "chaff." No matter how intelligent, how
gifted, how brilliant a man may be, if he does not change his appreciation of himself, there will be no hope for an inner
development, for a work toward self-knowledge, for a true becoming. He will remain such as he is all his life. The first requirement, the
first condition, the first test for one who wishes to work on himself is to change his appreciation of himself. He must not imagine, not
simply believe or think, but see things in himself which he has never seen before, see them actually. His appreciation will never be able
to change as long as he sees nothing in himself. And in order to see, he must learn to see; this is the first initiation of man into self-
knowledge.

First of all, he has to know what he must look at. When he knows, he must make efforts, keep his attention, look constantly with
persistence. Only through maintaining his attention, and not forgetting to look, one day, perhaps, he will be able to see. If he
sees one time he can see a second time, and if that continues he will no longer be able not to see. This is the state to be looked for, it
is the aim of our observation; it is from there that the true wish will be born, the irresistible wish to become: from cold we shall
become warm, vibrant; we shall be touched by our reality.

Today we have nothing but the illusion of what we are. We think too highly of ourselves. We do not respect ourselves. In order to respect
myself, I have to recognize a part in myself which is above the other parts, and my attitude toward this part should bear witness to the
respect that I have for it. In this way I shall respect myself. And my relations with others will be governed by the same respect.

You must understand that all the other measures-talent, education, culture, genius-are changing measures, measures of detail. The only
exact measure, the only unchanging, objective real measure is the measure of inner vision. I see-I see myself-by this, you have
measured. With one higher real part, you have measured another lower part, also real. And this measure, defining by itself the role of
each part, will lead you to respect for yourself.

But you will see that it is not easy. And it is not cheap. You must pay dearly. For bad payers, lazy people, parasites, no hope. You must
pay, pay a lot, and pay immediately, pay in advance. Pay with yourself. By sincere, conscientious, disinterested efforts. The more
you are prepared to pay without economizing, without cheating, without any falsification, the more you will receive. And from that
time on you will become acquainted with your nature. And you will see all the tricks, all the dishonesties that your nature resorts to in
order to avoid paying hard cash. Because you have to pay with your ready-made theories, with your rooted convictions, with your
prejudices, your conventions, your "I like" and "I don´t like." Without bargaining, honestly, without pretending. Trying "sincerely"
to see as you offer your counterfeit money.

Try for a moment to accept the idea that you are not what you believe yourself to be, that you overestimate yourself, in fact that you lie
to yourself. That you always lie to yourself every moment, all day, all your life. That this lying rules you to such an extent that you
cannot control it any more. You are the prey of lying. You lie, everywhere. Your relations with others-lies. The upbringing you give,
the conventions-lies. Your teaching-lies. Your theories, your art lies. Your social life, your family life-lies. And what you think of
yourself-lies also.

But you never stop yourself in what you are doing or in what you are saying because you believe in yourself. You must stop inwardly and
observe. Observe without preconceptions, accepting for a time this idea of lying. And if you observe in this way, paying with yourself,
without self-pity, giving up all your supposed riches for a moment of reality, perhaps you will suddenly see something you have never
before seen in yourself until this day.

You will see that you are different from what you think you are. You will see that you are two. One who is not, but takes the place and plays the role of the other.
And one who is, yet so weak, so insubstantial, that he no sooner appears than he immediately disappears. He cannot endure lies. The
least lie makes him faint away. He does not struggle, he does not resist, he is defeated in advance. Learn to look until you have seen
the difference between your two natures, until you have seen the lies, the deception in yourself. When you have seen your two natures,
that day, in yourself, the truth will be born.

One other thing - a lot of the people here have had bizarre experiences - there is more to this reality than can be described verbally, but to identify with that and to get lost in it is to lose any chance of escaping at all.

Se'et said:
...you assumed I did not want to do the work and was basically lazily asking for the answers to the meaning of life.

That was not my assumption. When asked in another thread if you had read the Wave series and Adventures in Consciousness, you indicated that you were in the process of reading the former and had not yet read the latter. Based on that information, it seemed logical to suggest that it would be useful for you read those works in their entirety before seeking a personal interview with Laura.

Se'et said:
Did it ever occur to you that I may not be "in a position" to share the information on line?

I don't recall asking you to share personal information with the forum. In fact, we actively discourage members from doing so.

Se'et said:
I have noticed on the forum that whenever someone takes a major risk by sharing some "personal" sensitive information (there weren't that many but some) their statements were automatically dismissed as being unreliable "as this sort of thing would never happen". Who may I ask can honestly claim that something is impossible. Haven't we been told and realized that we are living in an illusion whose very purpose is to teach us lessons for our advancement and/or awakening. If we are then in an illusion, how can anyone claim to hold The Truth.

That has not been my experience. Can you provide an example of when you have encountered that attitude/response on the forum?

Se'et said:
I wonder how any help can be provided to people seeking real help not simply conversation on a forum such as this if the information provided is automatically dismissed by others who simply may never have encountered the same types of experiences before.

Again, I have not been aware of the kind of "dismissive" attitude you describe, and therefore am unable to address your question without a specific example. Context is all.

As to the kind of "help" that is or is not offered here, it might be a good idea to review the Forum Guidelines to get a better sense of the aims of the forum's creators.

Se'et said:
No ill will intended here.

None taken. :)

Wow...thank you for that Anart, you certainly put me in my place... :D I recognize that some of the information to put my situation into context was missing and obviously there was a reason for that and so I understand where the communication problems occurred, Noted. I did in fact appreciate the information provided by Pepperfritz.

However, I don't think of myself as special and I don't overestimate myself and certainly do not think the world owes me something. I do a lot for many people around me some of which are sick and I am not thought of as someone whose "attitude toward the world and toward life is the attitude of one who has the right to make demands and to take, who has no need to pay or to earn" so I'm not sure where your excerpt from Jeanne de Salzmann is coming from.

I also recognize that Laura is very busy and will never make such a request again, I certainly learnt my lesson!!

Pepperfritz,

Thank you for your clarifications but I think Anart more than covered it for you, thank God no ill will was taken! In any event, one such example is found under Conspiracy theories under Chemtrail Pictures where a Member named Data provided a link to an article provided by an anonymous writer (an airplane mechanic) concerning Chemtrails. Here is the link: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1972<br%20/> I have seen others.

Frankly, I don't agree with some of the comments and I believe that this mechanic could have received the said call and note that he claims he did. I have witnessed many such events by people who practice gangstalking (or covert war) but I won't go into this because I don't want to overestimate myself or my experiences or even make myself seem more important than I truly am which is not much. Thanks for your time. :)

Se'et said:
Wow...thank you for that Anart, you certainly put me in my place... :D  I recognize that some of the information to put my situation into context was missing and obviously there was a reason for that and so I understand where the communication problems occurred, Noted. I did in fact appreciate the information provided by Pepperfritz.

That makes sense.

se'et said:
However, I don't think of myself as special and I don't overestimate myself and certainly do not think the world owes me something. I do a lot for many people around me some of which are sick and I am not thought of as someone whose "attitude toward the world and toward life is the attitude of one who has the right to make demands and to take, who has no need to pay or to earn" so I'm not sure where your excerpt from Jeanne de Salzmann is coming from. 

It is a basic tenet of the Work - on which this forum is based.  It applies to us all - most especially those of us who think it does not.

se'et said:
I also recognize that Laura is very busy and will never make such a request again, I certainly learnt my lesson!!

Not sure what lesson of which you speak in this instance.  Please remember that I do not speak for Laura - she speaks for herself.  I was merely providing you with context to, perhaps, allow you an understanding of the bigger picture.

Se'et said:
Here is the link: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1972<br%20/> I have seen others.

Frankly, I don't agree with some of the comments and I believe that this mechanic could have received the said call and note that he claims he did. I have witnessed many such events by people who practice gangstalking (or covert war) but I won't go into this because I don't want to overestimate myself or my experiences or even make myself seem more important than I truly am which is not much. Thanks for your time. :)

You see, Se'et, there is a difference between objectively - honestly and openly - investigating claims with a critical mind, with skepticism, and stating that anything is impossible. From what you've written here, and please correct me if I'm wrong, you are not interested in discussing your experiences unless they are not questioned - unless they are accepted at face value as what you think they are. In other words, you are less interested in getting to the objective Truth of the matter than you are in believing certain things about your experiences, their truth, their value, their impact, etc.

Can you, perhaps, see the inherent flaw in approaching things this way if one is interested in getting to the objective Truth of the matter - especially considering that it IS a jungle out there and almost impossible to tell lies from Truth if one is not brutal with oneself and relying on a network to give more than a singular perspective?

It is not about 'impossible' - it is about the Truth and approaching that as best we can, which necessitates questioning EVERYTHING - if one is not willing to deeply question one's own experiences, then, how can they, ultimately, Know anything? They can't.

It's just more food for thought.

Well Anart, you did ask me to correct you if you were wrong...I have absolutely no problem discussing my experiences to get to "the truth" whatever that is (I'm sure you'll let me know when we find it). By the way what are my experiences?? I don't recall discussing these with you, therefore I am not sure once again where you are going with [i]"you are not interested in discussing your experiences unless they are not questioned - unless they are accepted at face value as what you think they are"[/i]. I don't think you know enough about me or my experiences to make the kinds of claims you are making or to send me the kind of excerpt you did in your last email. You seem to be rattling my cage to get a reaction. Is that your job as a supermoderator because it doesn't seem like a moderate way to behave. Thanks for your time.

~sigh~

Se'et said:
Well Anart, you did ask me to correct you if you were wrong...I have absolutely no problem discussing my experiences to get to "the truth" whatever that is

That's great.

se'et said:
(I'm sure you'll let me know when we find it).

Sarcasm isn't very helpful.

se'et said:
By the way what are my experiences?? I don't recall discussing these with you, therefore I am not sure once again where you are going with [i]"you are not interested in discussing your experiences unless they are not questioned - unless they are accepted at face value as what you think they are"[/i].

Perhaps you could re-read your posts in this thread to understand? My point is that you have not discussed your experiences, and alluded to the fact that this was because this forum calls things 'impossible'. It's rather unclear at this point whether you've forgotten you wrote this, or are just unaware of how what you are writing is coming across?

se'et said:
I don't think you know enough about me or my experiences to make the kinds of claims you are making

As I noted previously, the responses you are receiving are directly based on your input thus far on this forum and nothing else. Perhaps you could clarify your input if you are being misunderstood?

se'et said:
or to send me the kind of excerpt you did in your last email.

As I stated previously, it is a basic tenet of the Work. If you are unaware of what the Work is, that's ok, Pepperfritz provided links for you to investigate and get up to speed.

se'et said:
You seem to be rattling my cage to get a reaction.

Not at all, and it's unfortunate that your cage is rattled. I'm just providing input based on your input - is there a reason you are so defensive?

se'et said:
Is that your job as a supermoderator because it doesn't seem like a moderate way to behave. Thanks for your time.

I think you might be misunderstanding both the role of a moderator on this forum, and the input you have thus far received. Perhaps if you considered that you are misunderstanding it, and tried re-reading it, you would come to a different conclusion and thus feel less defensive and put off? Just a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom