Spirit board - Ouija Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, just to start yourself off on research that you will want to have under your belt (knowledge protects!), everyone ought to read this thread here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7571.msg53792#msg53792

Remember that all of the hoopla about how scary and evil and dangerous the spirit board method of communication was/is got its start with the movie "The Exorcist."

Also, you might want to read the works of Jane Roberts - who channeled Seth via a spirit board until the channel was "grooved" and they "merged." Note that Seth was kind of an "alter-self" of Jane's.

Then, there are the works of Allen Kardec who also considered the board type instrument to be superior to other methods.

I believe that "Messages From Michael" were also delivered via a board.

In fact, it will be good practice for all of you who are interested in exploring this topic while waiting for the video, to start doing some serious research into it yourselves and posting what you find here. There are some really good books that have been published in the last few years - by scholars, not flakes - so have a look on amazon. If you find something that looks interesting, post it here with a blurb.

MKRNHR said:
Spirit-board training may change something in a sense that we learn to be less passive to these pheonomena. Sorry to ask stupid questions from the beginning of this topic but it cames from the heart. Training to detect lies in the invisible realm may also help to detect lies in all the realms. Just vagabond thoughts though.
Spirit board training requires the correct approach: a scientific one. And the scientific approach - observation and experimentation - has taught us that most of what we encounter in this world is lies, lies, and more lies. So, part of the experimental protocol is to understand at the outset that most of what you are going to get via the board is just that: more layers of lies and BS with a little nugget of truth now and again. That's all you'll get for a long time, believe me! In the video I'll be showing my notebooks of the two years of experimental work before the Cs came along and maybe I'll read some of the transcripts from those early sessions.

Training to detect lies... yes, that's very important. Detecting lies is often a property of knowledge. In another thread on the forum here I wrote about Tony Bushby's book "The Bible Fraud" and how I very quickly realized that he was just another ranter who couldn't get his facts straight. How? Because I knew something about a topic he brought up as a "proof text" and I suspected that he was not presenting it honestly. That suspicion fuelled a deeper search and yup, sure enough, he was playing fast and loose with the evidence. He may not have even been doing it on purpose. His mental faculties may have simply been that slack.

How many times have you said something to someone and they took it the exact opposite of what you said? How many times have you written something to someone and they read it wrong, read things into what you said that were not there, and did not get at all what WAS there?

Well, that is the problem we face in this reality, not only in communication with other people, but even inside our own minds. So just imagine what can come out via the board.

Gurdjieff had a policy of regarding each and every new person he encountered as dog-sh*t and waiting for them to prove otherwise, rather than "giving the benefit of the doubt" and being stabbed in the back. That's a healthy approach!

I expect that many of you will not think that such an experiment is even worth undertaking after you consider how much crap you will have to wade through. But then, from my point of view, wading through the crap is the important part. If a person CAN wade through it, the rewards are immense. And some may do it faster than others. Some people should never even attempt it. All of these topics will be covered in detail in the video. So, ya'll just keep gathering data and info about the history of spiritualism - and PUH-LEEEEZE don't be buying into the new age crap that has been coming out for a long time. DO try to find good sources of information!

Laura said:
How many times have you said something to someone and they took it the exact opposite of what you said? How many times have you written something to someone and they read it wrong, read things into what you said that were not there, and did not get at all what WAS there?
Oh boy, you can say that out loud!

Laura said:
Gurdjieff had a policy of regarding each and every new person he encountered as dog-sh*t and waiting for them to prove otherwise, rather than "giving the benefit of the doubt" and being stabbed in the back. That's a healthy approach!
LOL! That is some good advice. Too many times I've been wasting my time and energy with people who I keep talking to, in particular New Age folks who claim, for example, that "benevolent" aliens will come and land on our shores, helping us through the "shift". In the past I'd always say " I give it all the benefit of a doubt", but at one point it becomes quite a drag, and I give away my energy away too easily, trying to explain why the "benevolent" alien scenario is not really grounded in any objective research.

Here's the latest response I got in regards to the "ET" topic:

"if enough of us Lightworkers send massive amounts of Love & Light into the thought matrix, it does raise the level of consciousness and lessen the impact of darkness and negativity. That's what being a Lightworker is all about...sending the Love & Light of God into the world and helping the planet and Her children Ascend to a Higher Consciousness. In this way, the planet and Her children are saved."

I keep trying to explain why this "love and light" -sending business is not really working.....but I'm met with deaf ears and then I'm being accused of fear mongering and being "negative". These "discussions" can be quite draining, because some people only want to hear what they want to hear.
So I like G's approach. It would save me much time and energy.

Thank you for the advices and for the hints of the books to look into.

I thought I would add a few observations to this thread just for the GLP crowd who are so exercised over this plan (as several informants have told me).

The question is, why are some people so afraid of utilizing a tool such as the board? If you will go to this article here: Swerdlow Controlled via Satellite? or "reductio ad absurdum", you will read this passage:

For example: My Mother was talking to spirits using a porcelain dish that moved around the table indicating letters. "Spirits" were talking to her and they told her things that were accurate and she was scared. She was not a part of the “New Age”, she was a little old lady. There was absolutely no point for satellites (and those who operate them) to waste their energy and computing power to talk to my Mother or any of the probable millions of other individuals who have done similar things for ages.
Ark's mother is not the only person who was/is using something like a porcelain dish that moves around a table. There are all kinds of makeshift boards that people use and somehow, they tell themselves "well, it's NOT a {{shudder}} ouija board {{shudder}} so it's okay!"

(That entire article, including the second page, deserves a careful reading)

The fact is that a board type instrument, or a facsimile thereof, such as a porcelain dish, or a glass with letters written on pieces of paper arranged in a circle, or a planchette with feet, holding a pencil, have been used by many people - and still are, though nowadays they don't admit it! (we'll see why in a moment) more or less safely and effectively for millennia. It is only since the movie, The Exorcist (and you need to read the revelations about this case, link already posted), that people started having "Ouija terrors" and weird experiences and claiming all kinds of bizarre things and attributing all kinds of crazy events to just touching a ouija board! The power of the mind and belief! As I wrote for the entry page of the cass site:

After years of working with people's heads via hypnotherapy, I didn't much care whether such things as "past lives" actually existed or not. I only cared that the therapeutic modality worked and gave people relief. My own theory was that it gave them a drama to explain things, to work things out; a way to achieve a resolution by changing the script of the drama. Same with "spirit release therapy."

I incorporated that process in a couple of cases where nothing else worked in the late 80s. I was quite astonished at the results (and was very careful to not contaminate my subjects), and wondered just what the heck was going on? Again, I just explained it to myself that it was a self-created drama that allowed the person to sort themselves out. It didn't matter to me; I wasn't invested in believing any of it. I only cared that it relieved suffering. And it did, every time. It was even a rather simple formulaic process which is why I was so surprised that it worked. Could it be that easy?

My working hypothesis at the time, considering the boring regularity with which subjects from all walks of life came up with the same images, the same types of dramas, the same dynamics in the subconscious mind, was that there was some sort of "field of images," or archetypes to which all human beings were connected in some way. Well, let me make that more precise: people sorted into groups according to which images and dynamics were dominant in their particular case. Jung's work was helpful, but didn't go far enough to explain what I was witnessing. So, I decided that it would be interesting to access this pure field. That's actually what started the whole thing.

Well, how does one access such a theorized field of symbols and dynamics that seems to have some "rule" over people's lives? The obvious answer was some form of "channeling."

BUT, there was a catch: I didn't trust anything - and I mean ANYTHING - that would just come into somebody's head - not even my own. I also wasn't interested in talking to alleged "dead dudes" anymore because, by this time, I'd had quite enough of that and if anybody knows they don't have much of interest to say, it was me, (assuming that it is anything other than a drama in the head of the subject).

One of the more interesting theories I came across regarding so-called "channeling" was developed by Barbara Honegger, said to be the first person in the United States to obtain an advanced degree in experimental parapsychology. Honegger suggested that automatism was the result of "stimulation" of the right hemisphere of the brain so that it could overcome the suppression of the left hemisphere. Automatism, as you might know, relates directly to utilizing a device such as automatic writing or a Ouija board type instrument. It was never entirely clear what was doing the stimulating, however and I could obtain no further information on her research.

Whether or not the information was supposed to come from the subconscious of the individual or "spirits," was not clearly spelled out. But my thought was that, if it was true that some form of automatism could assist in synchronizing the right and left hemisphere of the brain, that even if it did not result in any real "contact," it was still a worthy exercise.

As I have said, there was an open possibility in my mind that such things as "spirits" were merely fragments of the personality of an individual, sort of like little broken off circuits in the brain running in repetitive loops, created by trauma or stress. Perhaps an individual, when faced with a difficulty, entered a narcissistic state of fantasy, created a "dream," which was imprinted in the memory of the brain.

If they then emerged from this state back into dealing with their reality, but not having dealt with the issue itself, it might become locked away in a sort of cerebral file drawer, sitting there, waiting to be triggered by the electricity or neurochemicals of the brain in some random unconscious scan. The same could be said for so- called past life memories; they were merely self-created memory files generated in a state of narcissistic withdrawal due to stress.

Such neurological files could then be downloaded and read by using the conscious bypass method of either automatism or simply allowing the conscious mind to "step aside" as in hypnosis. For that matter, simple psychotherapy could be considered channeling in these terms.

Trance channeling is more problematic because it suggests a definite pathological condition. In such cases, the "alter" ego, as either an alternate personality or whatever, is strong and well entrenched enough to establish a far stronger hold on the body of the host than those which can only manifest via automatism or trance.

My theory was that whatever the theorized "source" of whatever might be accessible, the method of automatism could be more safely utilized to access the field of archetypal symbols and dynamics that seemed to be the pool from which all people drew in the creation of their personal dramas, leaving aside the question of whether or not those dramas represented anything factual or not. My idea was that if this field could be accessed directly, after playing out and thereby eliminating via feedback, any personal thought loops or memory files, that a great deal of information about the human condition at large might be available.

I continued to dig and read cases and find out everything I could about the subject. That's when I came across one of the first clues about the role of the "standard religions" in suppressing the human ability to access whatever it was - whether it was the subconscious, an archetypal field, or whatever.

It seems that all "primitive" or preliterate cultures had some form of codified communication between "spirits" and the living. (Again, let me reiterate that I consider this nomenclature to be simply convention.) This phenomenon seems to be universal in the ancient world, and only came under condemnation with the inception of monotheism around 1000 BC. When Yahweh spoke through his channels, they were called prophets and the activity was "divine inspiration". When anybody else did it, it was necromancy or demonic possession, or even just out and out deception. This was because, obviously, since Jehovah/Yahweh was the only god, those other "gods" did not exist, therefore, anyone who claimed to be channeling them was lying. Of course that begs the question as to why people were put to death for lying about communicating with gods that were claimed not to exist? And, if they did actually exist, and were actually communicating, as Yahweh was also, then what status does that suggest about Yahweh, since he was the one who claimed to be the only god and that this was true simply because Yahweh said so via channeling? Most curious.

In the sixth century BC the Thracian Dionysiac cults were known to be using shamans as trance channels to communicate with the spirits, or what were then known as theoi or gods that were said to be discarnate immortal beings with superhuman powers. Some scholars suggest that rationalist philosophy was born out of the Dionysiac, Orphic, and Eleusinian mystery cults devoted to the channeling of these gods; certainly much ancient Greek philosophy, especially that of Pythagoras, Heraclitus, and Plato, was saturated with these mysteries.

In Plato's Theagetes Socrates confesses, "By the favour of the Gods, I have since my childhood been attended by a semi-divine being whose voice from time to time dissuades me from some undertaking, but never directs me what I am to do."

The most interesting item of all is the fact that Pythagoras used something like a Ouija board as early as 540 BC: a "mystic table" on wheels moved around and pointed toward signs that were then interpreted by the philosopher himself, or his pupil Philolaus. Even down to the present day, the mysteries of the Pythagoreans are subjects of intense interest to scientists and mystics alike. And here there seems to be evidence that the advanced knowledge of Pythagoras may have been obtained via a Ouija board!

This brings us back to the question, of course, as to how "channeled" information could have been the basis of the Rationalist philosophy that there was nothing to channel? Could it be merely a progression of the idea of Yahweh/Jehovah that there was only one god, and he was it? Just another step in stripping away any spiritual support from the lives of human beings?

By the time the Romans had conquered Greece, the rationalist movement was turning against spirit-channeling. Cicero, the Roman rationalist whom the early Church Fathers highly revered, railed against spirit-channeling or necromancy on the grounds that it involved ghastly pagan rituals. What seems to have happened is that, eventually, rationalism bit the hand that fed it and began to devour its father, monotheism, by further extending the argument to the idea that there is no god, there are no spirits, nothing survives the death of the physical body, so there is really nobody for us to talk to on the "other side," so why bother? Science took the view that the whole thing was a con game, and that's pretty much the current mainstream scientific opinion of the phenomenon today.

Nevertheless, as I noted: I thought it would be interesting to try to access the "pure field of archetypes." I knew it would take time to run out all the loops - whether spirits or just subconscious dramas - and that patience and persistence was important. And so, I settled down to do it, and it took over two years.
The actual mechanism by which human beings were deprived of their true spiritual connections began to really come together in my mind while working on the recent comet series. In the fourth installment of that series, Wars, Pestilence and Witches, you will note the following:

From the early decades of the fifteenth century until 1650, continental Europeans executed between two and five hundred thousand witches (according to conservative estimates), more than 85 percent of them being women. (Ben-Yehuda, 1985) People of the time - and even later - really did believe in the reality of witchcraft and evil demons. Men like Newton, Bacon, Boyle, Locke and Hobbes, firmly believed in the reality of evil spirits and witches. [...]

Witchcraft and witches have existed throughout history though in a context completely different from that which came to be understood during the crusade against witches. The Old Testament pretty much ignores the topic except to report an encounter between King Saul and the witch of Endor and to include a law: "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." But, other than that, in a way that seems to bizarrely contradict that law, stories of witches in the Bible are surprisingly neutral. There is no conceptualization or elaboration of witches, devils, or any kind of demonic world.

In ancient Greece and Rome, magic was used to produce rain, prevent hail storms, drive away clouds, calm the winds, make the earth bear fruit, increase wealth, cure the sick, and so on. It could also be used against one's enemies to deprive them of those desirable effects. These beliefs were widespread in the ancient world and generally, "good magic" was lawful and necessary, and "bad magic" was condemned and punished. The state even supported those who could purportedly do "good magic." It depended on perspective whether you were a "good magician" or a "bad" one. That's probably why the English condemned Joan of Arc for being a witch and France turned around and canonized her.

The Graeco-Roman religious universe - the supernatural world - was not divided into extreme good and extreme evil. It was occupied by every shade and combination of all qualities exactly as existed in human society. (It was only in the Judeo-Christian religion that God becomes the very image of absolute goodness and purity, and the devil was invented to be his opposite.) For the ancient world, magic was simply an attempt to harness the power of the Unseen while religion occupied itself with respect and gratitude to Nature and its representatives for results. In this way, prayers and spells could be easily combined.

The witch or sorcerer was a person who had a method - a technology - that could be used to harness and activate supernatural powers on behalf of himself or others. He could "control" the forces of nature. (At least, that is what they believed.)

So, two points are important here: 1) witchcraft/sorcery was a technology and 2) there was a definite distinction between good magic and bad magic.

This changed drastically during the fifteenth century, the time when the forces of nature ran amok, and most certainly, someone had to be blamed when it was all over! Protestantism was on the rise and it was not seen as politic to go after the Mother Church which still held a great deal of power, so some other sin-bearer had to be found. The distinction between good and bad magic vanished and witchcraft became something purely evil. The pluralistic conception of the supernatural world also vanished and we were left with only a very good god who was, however, seemingly impotent in the face of evil mankind in cahoots with a very evil devil. Well, not exactly "mankind," mostly "woman-kind"!

One of the results of this change in attitude was the creation of witchcraft as a systematic anti-religion; it became the opposite of everything that Christianity - both Catholic and Protestant - stood for. Witchcraft as an elaborated system of religion was unknown before the fifteenth century. This was a period in which a theory of supernatural demons was invented and crystallized as an explanation for the evils that fell upon mankind. How else to explain the Black Death which killed indiscriminately in spite of the prayers and supplications of the priests of the Christian church, both Catholic and Protestant?

Another point to note is that witches were no longer thought of as beings that could use a technology to control the powers of nature; they became beings that channeled evil into the world because they were under the control of the Evil One. They were all purely Satan's puppets and no good could ever come from them. The Malleus Maleficarum specifically mentions that "witchcraft is chiefly found in women" because they are more credulous and have poor memories", and because "witchcraft comes from carnal lust, which is in women insatiable". (Sprenger and Kramer, Malleus Maleficarum, 1968, pp. 41-48)

In short, "witch myth" was created in the late 1400s in reaction to the Black Death which consisted of a whole, coherent system of beliefs, assumptions, rituals, and "sacred texts" that had never existed until this time. The Dominicans developed and popularized the conceptions of demonology and witchcraft as a negative image of the so-called "true faith" and the Protestants were just as busy! [...]

It seems that such persecutions may very well have been initiated as a way of controlling those who uttered "heresies" against the "providential" order of the universe established by the Church and State, like pointing out that an increased number of fireballs and comet sightings may very well suggest that the planet and its inhabitants are in potential danger. This was the period of Galileo, after all, and he was accused of being a "heretic" for not supporting the potency of God Almighty. Nowadays, that's the same as being accused of being a "cult". We notice, also, as mentioned above, that the Church is regressing into the same mindset that held sway during other "eschatological" periods.
The entire series needs to be read to really understand how intermittant calamities on the planet have been used by psychopaths (who may or may not be the tools of hyperdimensional beings - the jury is still out on that) to take power, to control the flow of information, to control people's minds, in order to accrue benefits to themselves. Certainly, there were those who, as Walter Stephens suggests (quoted in the comet series), were trying to "convince themselves" of the existence of a benevolent god." But more important than that there were pathological deviants. That's not to say that the two types cannot co-exist. After all, as Lobaczewski points out, the schizoid psychopathic declaration is:

“Human nature is so bad that order in human society can only be maintained by a strong power created by highly qualified individuals in the name of some higher idea.”
In any event, as I said, it was while working on this series that it really hit home for me that the very ancient ways that people had of dealing with many issues, including their own protection, the protection of the tribe, social problems that need sorting out, etc, were lost because the church stamped them out and killed off as many people who knew the ancient ways as they could. That meant that there were no more teachers.

All this stuff had to be re-discovered, re-learned. And it also needs to be taught. The more I've been reading the older literature on the topic, all the experimental work and otherwise that was going on BEFORE the "new age cointelpro" made the "ouija board" a deadly peril, the more I realized that it was just that - a scare tactic to prevent people from having access to a tool that really can be useful IF - and only IF - one has accurate information, some decent training, and gets rid of the BS and scare tactics and the kind of nonsense that the GLP crowd are repeating.

What are these people afraid of, exactly? And here I mean in general, including those who were behind the project to make people terrified of such things as Ouija boards, etc?

They are afraid of exactly the same thing they are always afraid of: losing control.

Those people on GLP are little more than clappers for Yahweh, the psychopathic god of Judaism and it's twisted child, Christianity. Which brings me to the topic of Judaism and Christianity (and Islam). Just the other day I read something by Fred Hoyle in his little book The Origin of the Universe and the Origin of Religion:

... by the time I reached my early teens I had heard a powerful lot of sermons, ranging from wildly ranting lay preachers up to no less a person than William Temple, then Archbishop of York. Inevitably therefore I had come on many contradictions. Not just the Christian miracles that continue to torment modern commentators in the Anglican Church, but contradictions of behaviour and psychology, at any rate as it seemed to me. And just as I puzzled about problems in science and mathematics, so I puzzled about these seeming contradictions in religion. I think it was important that in my puzzlement I set a logical contradiction as having a higher status than a belief. Children perceive contradictions long before they become exposed to social beliefs. Unless they continue to permit contradictions to override later beliefs then I suspect brain damage will be the result. Once the brain is forced into accepting contradictions, ignoring them, turning a blind eye, it goes quickly into Christmas pudding.

What I tried at first in attempting to resolve religious contradictions was to find a minimum set of beliefs that would be free from contradictions, pretty well what modern "advanced" Anglicans try to do. I had gone along in this fashion for more than a year when I suddenly saw, all in a moment, that the minimum set had to be null. There was not a single belief that I could accept as true without accurate argument not leading to contradiciton, not anything of appreciable moment anywhere in Luther's "holy Scriptures" that I could take on trust, and nothing in any other religion. With this realisation all the problems were instantly gone. Unlike some who go through far greater agony of mind to make this step, I did not turn positive into negative, belief into disbelief. Statements in the Bible could be true or untrue as the case might be. Without extraneous evidence one did not know which.
Well, I'm one who divested of my religious beliefs with great agony of mind, so I understand others who are stuck in the belief trap. But, let me tell you that getting rid of the religious programming is going to be the single most important step you will need to take in order to keep yourself safe and to effect good spiritual hygiene. Because, do take note, just because I dump the organized religions, that doesn't mean that I think that there is nothing to the spiritual states of being.

In general, Judaism is a religion that doesn't even bother to address spiritual issues. It's all about life in the here and now, predicated on an imagined great history projected into the past, the fulfillment of which is projected into the future, where obeying the law to get rewards on earth, or to own the earth, is the primary objective. Giovanni Garbini writes in "History and Ideology in Ancient Israel":

...[T]he interesting thing is that, apart from the many details concerning the external activities of the priesthood (which any Jew in Jerusalem could easily see with his own eyes), the texts [of the Bible] do not contain any information about the structures, the organization and the other activities of the priestly class; it is like seeing only the front of a building.

In these biblical writings we find not only a description of the religious practices, but often also their history, their meaning and their mythic origin, and since the religion of Israel is the expression of its [material] relationship with Yahweh, all Israel´s [material] history becomes the history of this [material] religion. In other words, these books fix a precise moment in the history of Hebrew religion, when a deep reflection on its nature was carried out. On the basis of this reflection, the entire past was reinterpreted (not as it was, but rather as they wanted it to be) and the future imagined, a glorious future with Jerusalem at the centre of the world. [...]

Biblical Yahwism certainly reflects a monotheistic conception, but at the same time it is something less and something more than monotheism. ...Yahwism seems to be something less than monotheism: God is certainly one, but he is essentially the God of just one people and he acts only with them. If we reflect on this aspect, which is the central nucleus of the Old Testament, we discover that here we have what the historians of religions call henotheism rather than monotheism. On the other hand, Yahwism is also, and perhaps above all, an extremely rational vision of the world and of the privileged position that the people of Israel occupies in the world. So it would be legitimate to ask whether one could consider as a real religion, with all that this word implies... a doctrine like that taught in the Old Testament in the first millennium BC, which denies the survival of the spirit.
You know, back in the days when I was "inside" Christianity, I actually convinced myself that the only people who were qualified to study the Bible or make analyses of same, were "believers." At this present point in my life, I still shake my head that I could have convinced myself of such an obvious fallacy. But that is the power of subconscious selection and substitution of premises which is the result of the reversive blockade (gaslighting) used on people who have a conscience, which is the special talent of the psychopath, utilizing religion from infancy to program the mind. As Lobaczewski says:

One phenomenon all ponerogenic groups and associations have in common is the fact that their members lose (or have already lost) the capacity to perceive pathological individuals as such, interpreting their behavior in a fascinated, heroic, or melodramatic way. The opinions, ideas, and judgments of people carrying various psychological deficits are endowed with an importance at least equal to that of outstanding individuals among normal people. The atrophy of natural critical faculties with respect to pathological individuals becomes an opening to their activities, and, at the same time, a criterion for recognizing the association in concern as ponerogenic. Let us call this the first criterion of ponerogenesis.
That is exactly what one sees when one encounters a "true believer" (not to mention most theologians and biblical historians). After all these years of digging through the literature - and it has taken YEARS to do it, it's not something you can do in a few spare evenings on the net - it has become quite clear that a ponerogenic process is in operation in regards to Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

And this most definitely extends to anybody who leaves their standard mainstream religion seeking answers elsewhere. It was undoubtedly seen as essential to make sure that such seekers did not find any real answers and so the "New Age COINTELPRO" came into being. You can pretty well determine that anything the New Age milieu allows to be promoted widely is disinformation, and anything that is widely attacked by the New Age milieu is probably something you ought to take a closer and deeper look at.

But, I digress.

Getting back to religious studies and Ponerology, what we see among theologians and true believers is that the "opinions, ideas and judgments" of the writers of the Old (and New) Testament are interpreted in a fascinated, heroic way and are endowed with enormous importance that have nothing to do with facts and everything to do with pathology - the pathology of the creators of this really psychopathic ideology which they do not recognize as such because they have been inculcated into the pathology from birth!

Think about it: without its Yahwistic faith, Israel would never have existed. For Jews, religion and ethnos are two sides of the same coin, unlike other normal ethnic formations. To be an Israelite is to worship the God of Israel, Yahweh. Not to worship Yahweh means that the person denying the supremacy of Yahweh is either not an Israelite or is an apostate to be excluded from the community.

Compared to the evidence of other religions of antiquity, this idea of a special religion valid for all Israelites - and accepting Yahweh being what makes one an Israelite - is of quite astonishing dimensions. Never, in the treasury of ancient Greek and Roman literature that has come down to us, do we find anything comparable to such a belief in a mythic coherence between a god and humans that is actually best described as pathological. The relationship is almost identical to the relationship between a psychopath and his targeted victim! The only other time when a similar tone was achieved was when sectarian religious congregations appeared in the Hellenistic-Roman period; the Isis mysteries, the cult of Mithra, and Christianity which has, of course, borrowed much of its phraseology from Judaism. And this, of course, suggests that the Bible itself was written during these same times.

The god of Israel was an "exclusive" god. Right there you see your first warning of pathology, but most people ignore it because they, of course, want to be exclusive. This panders to the lowest common denominator in all human beings. What kind of "universal god" would act that way?

This expression that "your God is a jealous God" has sometimes been taken by "true believers" to express a very old Israelite concept of god for the reason that it was not found in any other ancient text. However, when you examine the contexts in which this expression is found (Ex. 20:5, 34:14, Deut. 4:24, 5:9 and 6:15), you find that Yahweh's jealousy is brought up as a means of stressing threats against the transgressor of the prohibition against worshipping other gods.

What kind of individual controls by means of threats of punishment? (Take your time now, no hurry... )

Far from being evidence of the ancient and original expression of Yahweh and the "specialness" of his appearance, it is obvious that this is a deliberate theological expression of the writers of the Old Testament, projecting their own need for total control onto others. That is, indeed, pathological. With this idea in mind, they wrote (using all the mythic and historical materials they had at hand) the Old Testament narrative spun with their version of how Yahweh became the god of Israel, projecting it way into the past.

The jealous Yahweh is the center of the ideology of the Yahwistic religion. The entire Bible is a discourse that is directed against the very probable transgressors of the first commandment and the commandment has no existence outside of this context. It is not an old expression of Yahwism, it is a theological creation, a reflection of the mind of the creator of biblical Yahwism: a schizoidal psychopath (or a few of them).

The so-called religion of Israel is not a religion, it is theology. Moreover, it is a theology that is monolithic (read psychopathic) from its very beginning. The biblical writers were very intelligent - and very pathological - individuals. They demonstrate (as can be discerned via various types of analyses) that they were well acquainted with a huge trove of traditions coming from many places in the ancient world. There are elements in the text that do not agree with the "official version" of Yahwism. These elements are of Palestinian origin, Egyptian origin, some derived from Mesopotamian religions, Syrian, Persian, and much derived from Greek historiography. All of these things can be discerned in the text if the individual can be prevented from making the first mistake: interpreting the text in a fascinated, heroic way and endowing it with enormous importance that has nothing to do with facts and everything to do with the pathology of the psychopathic ideology.

Having a great deal of literature to hand to work with, the traces of which can be found in the text, it becomes obvious that the authors of the text only included what they thought would forward their "gospel of Yahweh" with themselves in control.

Another of the extremely pathological ideas of the Old Testament is the relationship between Israel and its god: you see, Israel did not choose its god, Yahweh chose Israel. Being deprived of choice, of free will to do or be what one chooses is exactly the situation that the victim of the psychopath finds themselves in. The entire Old Testament attempts to justify this situation as a "good thing" or a "holy" thing, and fails miserably if your eyes are open and you have two firing neurons.

The idea of being an "elected people", a religious "elite", always surrounded and threatened by the gentiles is quite similar to the pathological ploys utilized by psychopaths to isolate and control their victims.

THINK ABOUT IT!

Now, of course, this is not a very "universal god" type of religious thinking, but this has been covered over for centuries by theologians pointing to the "tragic side" of election. (The psychopathic pity ploy).

The Old Testament pseudo-historical narrative is a tragedy. Israel's history as the "elected people" is the history of a doomed nation of Yahweh, rescued from the brink of total disaster by its "jealous god." But even this rescue and restoration turns out to be nothing except another tragic history leading to another catastrophe. The Israelites are brought out of Egypt only to head straight to destruction and exile. The new Israelites are brought out of Exile in Babylon only to head straight to destruction and exile again. Will the pattern repeat? Likely.

Theologians have interpreted this tragic dimension of the story as the thing that makes it "great." It certainly is an aspect that makes it convincing even to the extent that critical scholars and thinkers in all walks of life chose to script their own lives that way and become part of the "history." They don't realize that they are justifying pathology, participating in pathology, interpreting the text in a fascinated, heroic way and endowing it with enormous importance that has nothing to do with facts and everything to do with the pathology of the psychopathic ideology.

The entire story "about the past" that is told by the writers of the Old Testament narrative is little more than a huge sermon directed to the people of the present, in order to convince them that following Yahweh in the way laid out by the biblical story (including, at the present time, stealing the land of the Palestinians) is the only means to salvation, and no other course is open. On one side, it says that it is a blessing to be the "people of god." On the other side, it is clear that it is impossible to escape the tragic fate once it has been accepted - believed. There is no way to get rid of Yahweh just as there is no way to escape the psychopath once he has targeted you. Every member of this people is bound to Yahweh by a covenant - a contract - that cannot be broken without the dire consequences stated at the beginning, not even in fine print.

Can we say "Faust"?

That is not a god, that is a psychopath. And it is no wonder that our world is in the shape it is in when our mores, our values, our culture, our society, are all shaped by the mental landscape of pathology as promulgated by Judaism and Christianity.

Now, let's go back to that little item about Pythagoras and his gadget that moved on wheels and pointed. Before our world was taken over by a bizarre Middle Eastern cult, Aristotle considered Gaul to be the “teacher” of Greece and the Druids to be the “inventors of philosophy”. The Greeks also considered the Druids to be the world’s greatest scholars, and whose mathematical knowledge was the source of Pythagoras’ information. So, we might conjecture that Pythagoras learned his little technique while studying with the Druids. I wrote about the Druids in Secret History as follows:

We begin with the question: who were the Celts? We are taught almost nothing about them in school, though they seem to be considered as the ancestors of most Europeans, thus also Americans. Why is it that the religion and culture of the Mesopotamian region dominates our lives and our culture when it is, in effect, “foreign”?

Celtic vernacular literature, including myths, stories and poems, in its written form, dates mainly from the Middle Ages. It is based on oral transmission that goes far beyond the Christian Era. It is very difficult to get a clear picture of the pre-Christian Celts from the transmitted texts, not only because of the typical mixture of myth and reality, and the lapse of time, but also because the Roman empire sought to stamp it out starting with Caesar and continuing with the Roman church.

However, studying what is available closely, one gets the impression of a dynamic, somewhat undisciplined people. The Celts were proud, imaginative, artistic, lovers of freedom and adventure, eloquence, poetry, and the arts. You can always discern the Celtic influence by the great artistic talents of these peoples.

The Celts were VERY suspicious of any kind of centralized “authority”, and this is, in the end, what brought about their downfall. They could not stand against the hierarchical war machine of the Roman empire. In a sense, you could almost say that this is how Hitler nearly conquered Europe, most especially France. Gauls take the principles of liberty and equality VERY seriously - right down to the common man on the street who in no way considers himself inferior to the Prime Minister.

One of the principal historians of the Roman era, Julius Caesar, tells us that the Celts were ruled by the Druids. The druids “held all knowledge”. The Druids were charged with ALL intellectual activities, and were not restricted to religion, per se, which suggests to us that “religion” and “knowledge”, in a more or less scientific approach, were considered essential to one another - symbiotic.

It is later writers who began to vilify the Celts by accusing them of the usual things that people get accused of when someone wants to demonize them: human sacrifice, homosexuality, and so on. Most of that nonsense goes back to Posidonius, who has been quoted as an “authority” by every other “authority” on the Celts since. Unfortunately, when one checks Posidonius, one finds that he really didn’t have a clue and was probably making stuff up to fulfill an agenda.

The lack of written texts by the Celts has been the greatest problem for historians and students of the Celts. A lot of ideas are “supposed”, or ancient sources with agendas have been relied on, and some of them even propose that there was a “taboo” by the Celts on putting things into writing.

Well, I suppose that, if our civilization came to an end and all our records on magnetic media were destroyed, people might say that we didn’t put anything in writing either.

There has been a lot of nonsense written about WHY the Celts didn’t write things down, and the most nonsensical, considering what we do know about their culture, is that this was how the Druids “kept their power” or that they believed something silly like: “if the sacred myths were revealed, they would become profaned and thus lose their mystic virtues”.

What Caesar said was that the reason for the ban on writing was that the Druids were concerned that their pupils should not neglect the training of their memories, i.e. the Frontal Cortex, by relying on written texts. We have discussed the production of ligands and their potential for unlocking DNA . It seems to be very interesting that the very things that we have learned from the Cassiopaeans, from alchemical texts, from our own experiences, and from research - that “thinking with a hammer” is the key to transformation - was noted as an integral part of the Druidic initiation.

It is worth noting that, in the nineteenth century, it was observed that the illiterate Yugoslav bards, who were able to recite interminable poems, actually lost their ability to memorize once they had learned to rely on reading and writing.

Although the Druids prohibited certain things from being written down, it’s clear that they DID write. Celtic writings in Ogamic script have been found on many ancient stones. Caesar tells us that the Celts were using the Greek alphabet when the Romans arrived in Gaul in the first century BC.

The destruction of Celtic culture was so complete that we know very little about their religion. We do know that they celebrated their “rites” in forests and by lakes without erecting any covered temples or statues of divinities. Tacitus tells us:

They do not think it in keeping with the divine majesty to confine gods within walls, or to portray them in the likeness of any human countenance. Their holy places are woods and groves and they apply the names of deities to that hidden presence which is seen only by the eyes of reverence.
Plato had doubts about the Greek origins of Homer’s work because not only do the physical descriptions in his poems not correspond to the Greek world, but also the Homeric philosophy is very different from the mainstream Greek philosophy we know about today. The latter is based on the dualism of two opposing elements, thesis/antithesis, good/evil, life/death, body/soul, etc. omitting the idea of the Third Force.

Since Plato’s times, many have sought to derive “synthesis” from these opposing elements, with little success. The “third force” of Gurdjieff has been brought up many times with little satisfaction in the attempts to understand it, and perhaps it is in what we can derive from the Celtic teachings will help us here.

According to Homer, the philosophy of the ancient world was that there was a third element that linked the opposing elements. Between the body and the soul, there is the spirit. Between life and death there is the transformation that is possible to the individual, between father and mother there is the child who takes the characteristics of both father and mother, and between good and evil there is the SPECIFIC SITUATION that determines which is which and what ought to be done.

In other words, there are three simultaneous determinants in any situation that make it impossible to say that any list of things is “good” or “evil” intrinsically, and that the true determinant is the situation.

In any event, the symbol of this philosophy is the triskele, representing three waves joined together.
The simultaneous existence of the third element does not mean that the notion of “good” and “evil” did not exist or was not reflected in the Celtic law. What was clear was that it was understood that nothing could be “cut and dried” in terms of law, that each situation was unique and the circumstances had to be carefully weighed.

And so, we see that there is another way to consider the “three forces”. This brings us back again to “perspicacity” which is a function of knowledge. The ability to “assimilate B influences” as Mouravieff describes it, depends upon the evaluation of the Impression in the specific context in which it is experienced. A very simple way of putting it is: is it Truth or is it a Lie and if either, which has more affinity to the world of the spirit, or Love?

There are those who think that truth or lies are always static, that a lie is a lie is a lie and that to be “good”, one must ALWAYS tell the “truth”. However, it is not always that easy. For example, consider France during the Nazi occupation. Undoubtedly, many of those involved in the resistance lied daily and regularly about their plans and activities. What was different about their lies was the INTENT and the SPECIFIC SITUATION. In such a situation, speaking the truth to a Nazi soldier who would use that truth to destroy one’s fellow resistance fighters would be “evil”, so to say, and lying would be “good”. This simple example ought to give the reader much to think about in terms of the socialized belief in a “black and white” exposition of “good and evil”.

Going back to the example of baking bread: in some cases, the flour could be “truth” and the fire could be “lies” and the water could be the specific situation in which the two meet and interact. If Impressions are “food”, then this principle ought to be carefully considered when “taking in Impressions” or “assimilating ‘B’ influences”, which we now know to be the process of applying the Law of Three to any given situation or dynamic in our lives and “Thinking with a Hammer”. We also begin to understand that Love has many faces in Creation as does God. We realize also why such knowledge is reserved for initiates: how easy to twist and distort and misuse such an understanding.
And we also understand why valid and useful methods of self-initiation have been vilified and banned. And I am proposing to bring back practices that were part of a great culture. How dare I? How dare I reject that demon Yahweh and his "election/selection/rejection" program as promulgated via the mainstream religions AND the New Age nonsense?

But, those of you who have read Secret History know something about this Northern culture and how it lived in harmony with the earth...

When one tracks back through all of the ancient “matters” and studies the different groups, trying to follow them as they moved from place to place, studying the genetic morphology in order to keep track of who is who, and comparing linguistics and myth and archaeology, one comes to the startling realization that there were significant polarities throughout space and time. I have tentatively identified these polarities as the Circle People and the Triangle - or Pyramid - People. In a general sense, one can see the broad brush of the triangle people in the Southern hemisphere, in the pyramids and related cultures and artifacts. For the most part, their art is primitive and stylistically rigid. In the northern hemisphere, one sees the circle makers, the spirals, the rough megaliths, the art of Lascaux and Chauvet and the many other caves. One can note a clear difference between the perceptions and the response to the environment between the two trends and groups. Of course, there are areas where there was obvious mixture of both cultures and styles, and ideological constructions, but overall, there is a very distinct difference.

There are many books on “alternative science” being published in the present time about the purported ancient civilizations. One assumption that they all seem to hold in common is that everything was all hunky dory, sweetness and light among all the people, and the only thing that happened was that a nasty cataclysm came along and brought it all to an end. They keep forgetting the issue of the Vedas and Plato’s Timaeus where an ancient war was described, and it was at that point in time, or immediately after, that the cosmic catastrophe occurred. It would then be only reasonable to suspect that the same differences between the warring parties would be carried over into the post cataclysmic world. And it seems to be a reasonable assumption that the “southern influence”, including Egypt, was that of the “Atlanteans” of Plato, and that the “northern influence”, including the builders of Stonehenge, were the “Athenians” of Plato, the “Sons of Boreas”, or the North Wind, keeping in mind that these “Athenians” were obviously not from Athens as we know it today, though we are beginning to suspect that we know who they were.

We should also like to note that the so-called “civilizing influence” of the South, of the creators of agricultural civilizations, the instigation of writing and the wheel and so forth, is always connected in some way to “scaly” critters like Fish Gods or Serpents. It isn’t until fairly late that the Serpent makes his appearance among the archaeological finds of Europe and central Asia. Before the serpent appeared there, there were only goddesses, birds, and wavy lines representing water and cosmic energy. I think that it is dangerous to confuse the issues. Again and again we see currents of two completely different processes, two factions, two ways of perceiving and interacting with the cosmos: one that wishes to conceal and one that wishes to reveal, one that wishes to dominate, one that wishes to share.

We notice that many megalithic sites are located a certain points that correspond with a certain geometry. But, if we look even closer, if we discard the current so-called “Sacred Geometry” and just look at the sites themselves and let them speak - all of them - instead of leaving this one or that one out because it doesn’t quite fit, or only is “very close” to fitting, we may discover another relationship that is suggested by the sites, rather than working to fit the sites into an assumption.

So many bizarre ideas are being propagated at the present time, including the preposterous one about the megaliths being set up to absorb the energy of human sacrifices, and that the stones “drink blood,,” that it is quite discouraging to realize how easily people are misled by nonsense. If such writers cannot figure out that the megaliths were demonized by the church because they were revered by the nature religions, which we theorize are carriers of ancient scientific knowledge, and the nature religions themselves were also demonized, then there isn’t much chance that they will figure anything else out either.
That last part really describes those poor, ignorant people ranting on GLP.

Laura said:
name said:
I'm looking forward to this video. Since all my questions have been asked by others, a proposal: Why not make a "Cassiopea Ouija Board" as a companion to the video and offer it for sale on RedpillPress ? Same for the video: just like linux distros, some people prefer to get them on DVD and will pay for them.
Excellent idea. In fact, we will be discussing the project itself with the Cs and will video that session itself. I don't really like most of the boards that are commercially available and ours is, of course, modified. So yeah, it would make a lot of sense to create our own design that is specific to the work at hand. We'll look around for an inexpensive way to get them made up, too!
Maybe it could be suggested: if you are going for a DVD, to produce this DVD with subtitles of diffrent languages as well. So that other people, who are not that good in english, could also take part in.

Laura I am always amazed at the way you bring things together. Thank You!

Some of us have mentioned the time factor, whether there is enough time to progress on this journey. I think it is those who have gone ahead first and have cut a path through this jungle, so to speak, that will allow others who follow to progress more quickly. Who knows someone may jump in at the last minute and still progress rapidly.

abcdefghiJoerg said:
Maybe it could be suggested: if you are going for a DVD, to produce this DVD with subtitles of diffrent languages as well. So that other people, who are not that good in english, could also take part in.
I think there's a specific thread for this. I speak Indo if there is a need for anything to be translated into that language.

Cheers,
Jeff.

LOL! Out of curiosity I tried to find some thread on GLP about what Laura mentioned, and got this message:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email bans@godlikeproductions.com
we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..
If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you.
This is my first ban EVER, and the funniest part is that I never placed a comment overthere!

Let me add a bit more of the background to such activity. Keep in mind, of course, that I was doing it before I know all the theoretical things and had to search the literature for things that would explain my experiences and observations. The work of Tom Lethbridge is one of the things I found early on and was behind some of my ideas of using a board as opposed to other methods. As you can probably figure out, using a board is just a slightly more elaborate form of dowsing or using a pendulum. You effectively use a robust, conscious feedback mechanism to train the "automatic function" to "read the frequencies" rather than lengthening or shortening a string.

Laura in Secret History said:
Getting back to our stones, and whether or not we can find even a hint that they were involved in some kind of technology, we note first of all that archaeologist T.C. Lethbridge once placed his hand on one of the stones and received a strong tingling sensation like an electric shock, and the huge, heavy stone felt as if it were rocking wildly. Many other people have received sensations of shock when placing their hands on certain stones, and photographs have occasionally shown inexplicable light radiations emanating from them. Upon examination, we find that many of the megaliths were engraved with “cup and ring” marks - concentric rings and channels. The first impression these designs give is that of a circuit board of a computer.

In Greek myth, the walls of Thebes were said to have been constructed by the skill of a musician called Amphion and his lyre. He played the lyre in such a way that stones were made to move. Phoenician myth speaks of the god Ouranus moving stones as if they had life of their own. This is one of numerous traditions from around the world that sound in various forms was used to levitate and move large stones.

Stones may have another interesting property that deserves serious research. In 1982, Tafter, the landlord at the Prince of Wales Inn at Kenfig in Mid-Glamorgan, Wales, complained of the sound of organ music and voices keeping him awake at night. To investigate, John Marke, an electrical engineer, and Allan Jenkins, an industrial chemist, connected electrodes to the wall of the pub after closing time one night. They fed 20,000 volts across the electrodes and locked tape recorders in the room for four hours. When the tapes were analyzed, they had succeeded in taping voices speaking in old Welsh, organ music, and a ticking clock. Interestingly, there was no clock in the room at the time. It has been suggested that the stones in the wall contained substances similar to those found in modern recording tape.

This last remark about “recordings” in stone brings us to another interesting item. Tom C. Lethbridge, the above mentioned archeologist (who became Director of Excavations for the Cambridge Antiquarian Society and Director of the University Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology), wrote a number of excellent books that form a collection that has been called one of the most fascinating records of paranormal research ever compiled. In recent years, Lethbridge is finally beginning to be fully appreciated. Combining the skills of a scientist with a completely open mind, he conducted a series of experiments that convinced him of the existence of hyperdimensional realms that interact dynamically with our own. Colin Wilson called him a man whose gifts were far ahead of his time and credited him with one of the most remarkable and original minds in parapsychology. We agree most heartily and highly recommend his work to the reader. Over the past ten years or more, Lethbridge’s work has served us as a platform for many fruitful speculations and experiments about hyperdimensional realities.

Tom Lethbridge, the Cambridge don, took no interest in psychical research until after he had retired. But dowsing fascinated him. In the early 1930’s, he and another archaeologist were looking for Viking graves on the Isle of Lundy in the Bristol Channel. After finding what they came for, they were just killing time while waiting for a ferry and decided to try some experiments with dowsing, which had been an interest of Lethbridge for some time. Lundy Island is crisscrossed with seams of volcanic rock that extrude through the slate, and Lethbridge wanted to see if dowsing would locate them. So, he had his friend blindfold him and lead him about with a forked hazel stick. Every time he passed over a volcanic seam, the hazel fork twisted violently in his hands. The friend was carrying a very sensitive magnetometer and was able to immediately verify that Lethbridge had accurately located the volcanic seams of rock.

Lethbridge realized that, like running water, volcanic rock has a faint magnetic field. He had written about dowsing earlier, “Most people can dowse, if they know how to do it. If they cannot do it, there is probably some fault in the electrical system of their bodies”.

This remark makes us wonder if there are not people who have extremely powerful and well-developed electrical systems in their bodies, and if such conditions might not be a genetic inheritance? This question will come up again further on, so keep it in mind.

Lethbridge’s success with finding volcanic rock started him off on his investigations into other realms. Hidden objects could not stay hidden when Lethbridge was wandering around with his rods, twigs or pendulum. There didn’t seem to be any limits to what could be detected this way. He had proved to his complete satisfaction not only that dowsing worked, but that it was “mind stuff” — the rod or pendulum was connected to the mind of the person holding it in some way.

Tom Lethbridge’s results proved to be not only accurate but also repeatable, and he found the responses appeared to be governed by vibrations of various wavelengths. The wavelength of water, for instance, was different to that of metal. His principal instrument became the pendulum, and he found a lot depended on the length of the pendulum’s cord. He was able to test not only for minerals but abstract things and qualities like anger, death, deceit, sleep, colors, male, and female. In a lengthy series of trial and error experiments, he created a table of very precise measurements showing, for example, that a 22-inch length would reveal the existence of silver or lead, while iron demanded a 32-inch stretch, but sulphur a mere 7 inches. Stranger still, though, the pendulum would react to different emotions and attributes, with a different length for feminine (29”) and masculine (24”) objects, including human or animal remains. The details of his experiments are utterly fascinating. This open-minded and extremely literate man was aware that many people would regard his methods and findings with suspicion. He once wrote:

It is impossible for it to be imaginary. If you can use a pendulum to work out within an inch or two exactly where something lies hidden beneath undisturbed turf, and do this in front of witnesses, and then go to the spot which the pendulum has indicated and take off the turf, dig up the soil beneath and find the object. If you can do this same operation again and again and almost always succeed, this cannot be imagination, delusion, or any of those things. It is scientific experiment, however crude it may be.
Perhaps the reason why some still cannot accept dowsing is because it is so incredibly simple. At no cost at all you can produce an instrument no piece of expensive machinery can equal. But again, Lethbridge points out that everything depends on the operator.

Lethbridge found himself confronted with a very strange world — “far stranger I feel than anything produced by physics, botany or biology”—, and he wrote of millions of cones of force surrounding each of us in our homes and backyards which can be contacted instantly by something in our own “energy field”. It was much more difficult to comprehend than molecules, atoms and electrons, he said, because we had been brought up to take these for granted.

As we have already noted, if the infrastructure of our civilization were to be destroyed, then if a person a hundred years later tried to explain the theory of radio and television, people would find it impossible to comprehend. It would sound like magic.

Where does the power to work a pendulum come from? Lethbridge thought that it might be something invisible and intangible, a part of us, which knows far more than we do. Is it mind or soul? Some sort of electromagnetic or psyche field? Something linked to a higher dimension? He agonized over this and admitted he wasn’t wise enough to come to any definite conclusion, apart from the thought that ancient man knew far more about it than we do today.

Although, Lethbridge did a huge amount of experimental work in the field of dowsing, and his results deserve attention from any serious student of the deeper realities of our world, what we are interested in here is his work in another, though related, direction.

In 1957, Lethbridge left Cambridge in disgust at the narrow-minded attitudes of the scholars there. He moved into Hole House, an old Tudor mansion on the south coast of Devon. Next door to him lived a little old white-haired lady who assured Lethbridge that she could put spells on people who annoyed her and that she was able to travel out of her body at night and wander around the district. She explained that if she wanted to discourage unwanted visitors, she had only to visualize a five-pointed star in the path of the individual and they would stay away. Lethbridge, of course, was skeptical.

But, being an experimenter, Lethbridge was trying the visualization one evening while lying in bed. That night, his wife awakened with the feeling that somebody else was in the room. She could see a faint glow of light at the foot of the bed, which slowly faded. The next day the old lady came to see them and told them that she had come to “visit” them the previous night and had found the bed surrounded by triangles of fire.

Leaving aside whether or not we can prove this story to be anything more than a subjective experience, there are two important points we would like to make. The first one is that somehow, this practice of “visualizing pentagrams” seems to have a causal relationship to the appearance of the old woman in Lethbridge’s bedroom. It was almost as though the practice “attracted” the visitor, possibly even inspiring the wish or compulsion to visit. The second is that the visualized pentagrams appeared as triangles of fire. Theories of how hyperdimensional objects might appear in fourth dimensional space-time, or how four dimensional objects might appear in three dimensional space time, in mathematical terms, lends a modicum of credibility to this story. If the old woman had seen fiery pentagrams, we would not take such notice of the event. That a pentagon in our world might appear as a triangle in another realm suggests something very mysterious here. I am also intrigued by the possible relationship to the differences of these hyper-dimensional solids and the difference between the perspectives of the “triangle people” and the “circle people”. This is also a very important point related to the dangers of visualizing geometric shapes when we consider the susequent events that Lethbridge recounted.

Several years later, the old lady told Lethbridge that she was going to put a spell on the cattle of a farmer with whom she was quarreling. At this point, Lethbridge took her seriously and warned her about the dangers of practicing magic. She ignored him, and one day not long after declaring her intentions, she was found dead in her bed under mysterious circumstances. As it happened, the cattle of two other nearby farmers did get hoof and mouth disease, but the cattle of the farmer with whom the old lady was quarreling were unaffected. Lethbridge was convinced that the “spell” had rebounded on the old lady in some way. But, it was this event that led to an important insight for us here, which is why we have recounted the story.

Sometime after the old woman’s death, Lethbridge was passing her cottage and suddenly experienced a “nasty feeling”, a “suffocating sense of depression”. His curiosity aroused, Lethbridge walked around the cottage and discovered a most interesting thing: he could step into and out of the “depression” just as if it were some kind of invisibly defined “locus”.

This reminded Lethbridge of a similar experience he had had when walking with his mother as a teenager. It was in the Great Wood near Wokingham, on a nice morning, when suddenly the two of them experienced a “horrible feeling of gloom and depression, which crept upon us like a blanket of fog over the surface of the sea”. They left in a hurry and only later discovered that the corpse of a suicide had been discovered lying just a few yards from where they had been standing.

Some years later, Lethbridge and his wife went to the seashore to collect seaweed for their garden. As he walked on the beach, he again experienced the sense of depression, gloom and fear descending on him. Resisting this influence, Lethbridge and his wife began to fill their sacks with seaweed. After a very short period of this activity, Lethbridge’s wife, Mina, came running up to him demanding that they leave saying, “I can’t stand this place a minute longer. There’s something frightful here”.

In a discussion about the phenomenon with Mina’s brother the following day, the brother mentioned that he had experienced something very similar in a field near Avebury, in Wiltshire. When he said the word “field”, it clicked in Lethbridge’s mind and he remembered that field telephones often short circuit in warm, muggy weather. “What was the weather like?”, he asked.

“Warm and damp”, replied the brother.

Right there, the idea began to shape itself in Lethbridge’s mind. Water. On the day he had been in the Great Wood, it had been warm and damp. When they had been at the beach gathering seaweed, it had likewise been warm and damp. Experiment was obviously in order!

The next weekend, Lethbridge and his wife again visited the bay. Again, as they stepped onto the beach, the same bank of depression and gloom enveloped them. Mina led him to the spot where she had experienced such an overwhelming sensation that she had insisted on leaving the place. At that spot, the sensation was so powerful that they actually felt dizzy. Lethbridge described it as being similar to having a high fever and full of drugs. As it happened, on either side of this spot were two streams of water.

Mina went off to the cliff to look at the scenery and suddenly walked into the “depression” again. She actually had the sensation that something or someone was urging her to jump off the cliff! When she had brought it to the attention of Lethbridge, he agreed that this spot was as “sinister” as the spot on the beach between the streams.

As it turned out, nine years later, a man did commit suicide from that exact spot. Lethbridge wondered if there was some sort of “timeless” sensation that had been “imprinted” on the area via some sort of “recording” principle. It seemed that, whether from the past or the future, feelings of despair were somehow recorded on the surroundings, in the very atmosphere, it seemed. The only question was, how? Lethbridge believed that the key was water.

A hint of what may be happening here is provided by the work of Y. Rocard of the Sorbonne, who had discovered that underground water produces changes in the earth’s magnetic field, and this was proposed as the solution as to why dowsing works. The water does this because it has a field of its own which interacts with the earth’s field. And most significantly to us here is that magnetic fields are the means by which sound is recorded on tape covered with iron oxide. This suggested to Lethbridge that the magnetic field produced by running water could record strong emotions that, as Lethbridge also noted, produce electrical activity in the human physiology. Such fields could be “played back” continuously, and amplified in damp and muggy weather.

This would explain why these “areas of depression” seem to form invisible walls. If you bring a magnet closer and closer to an iron object, you notice that at a certain point, the object is “seized” by the magnet as it enters the force field.

Lethbridge’s experiments took a new turn at this point, and led to evidence that many things that are perceived as “hauntings” or “ghosts” are really just “recordings”. At some point he thought about the fact that ghosts are often reported to reappear on certain “anniversaries” which suggests that there are other cyclical currents that turn such recordings on or off or simply amplify them.

To answer the question that is growing in the reader’s mind, yes, it seems that some hauntings are the result of happy emotions, and strong happiness can also be recorded in the same way. It also seems that the type of material substance that the human “field” interacts with has an important role. For example, in the 1840s, a certain Bishop Polk told a Joseph Rhodes Buchanan that he could detect brass in the dark. He said that when he touched it, a distinctly unpleasant taste was produced in his mouth. Buchanan tested him and discovered that it was true, even if the metal was carefully and thickly wrapped in paper. Buchanan experimented with his students and found that some of them had a similar ability. In fact, it seemed that there were quite a number of substances that could be detected this way, and the only explanation that seemed reasonable was that the nerves of the human being produce some sort of field - he called it the nerve aura - which interacts with a similar “field” of the object. Buchanan and others called the ability to “read” these fields “psychometry”, and it is popularly practiced today. What many people do not realize is that the principle of psychometry, that many take for granted - they can “feel the vibrations” - led Tom Lethbridge to some startling revelations.

As noted, Tom Lethbridge had concluded after a lot of experiments that a dowsing pendulum could somehow respond to different substances, and that lengthening or shortening the string was like tuning the pendulum to a particular wavelength. Lethbridge spent days testing all kinds of different substances. He discovered that the wavelength for silver is the same as lead: 22 inches. Truffles and beech wood both respond at 17 inches. This meant that there must be something further about such “paired” items to distinguish them. After some testing, Lethbridge discovered that it was not just the length of the string, but the number and direction of revolutions. For lead, the pendulum would gyrate 16 times and for silver it would gyrate 22 times. It was beginning to look like nature had a truly marvelous and foolproof code for identifying anything. It is also beginning to appear to us that the ancients knew this and that they may have attempted to transmit this knowledge to us via myth and legend and the “Green Language”. (That magical mumbo jumbo might not be the solution to the mysteries is also becoming more and more apparent, but, let us continue into even more remarkable speculations of Tom Lethbridge.)

Through a variety of experiments, Lethbridge established the “frequency” for both death and violent anger: 40 inches. This also proved to be the frequency for cold and black. Indeed, colors have frequency. Grey is 22 inches— - not a surprise since it is the color of both lead and silver. Yellow is 29 and green is 30.

After months of experiments, Lethbridge had constructed his table of frequencies, and he had discovered that 40 inches was some kind of limit. Every single substance that he tested fell between zero and 40 inches. It was at this point that he discovered something curious: Sulphur reacts to a 7 inch pendulum; if he extended the pendulum to 47 inches, it would still react to sulphur, but not directly over it. It would only react a little to one side. He then discovered that this was true of everything else he tried beyond the number 40 — it would react, but only to one side. He noticed another odd thing: beyond 40 inches, there was no rate for the concept of time. The pendulum simply would not respond. Lethbridge realized that he was measuring a different dimension. However, when he lengthened the pendulum to 80 inches, there was a response to the idea of time. Lethbridge pondered this and finally theorized that in the realm beyond 40, the pendulum is in time itself, and that is why there is no reaction to the idea. But, beyond that, there are other “realms” where the idea of time exists in another world “beyond death”.

Lethbridge discovered that if he lengthened the string again beyond 80 inches, he got the same result, as if there were still another dimension. Lethbridge realized that he had discovered worlds in other dimensions, outside the limits of space and time, and theorized that we cannot see it because our physical bodies are limited detectors.

Tom Lethbridge continued with his experiments and determined that the world of the “next” level beyond our own is one in which the energy vibrations are four times as fast as those of our world. The effect of encountering this reality is like a fast train passing a slow one. Even though they are both moving forward, the slow train seems to be moving backward. This hyperdimensional world is all around us, yet we are unable to see it because it is beyond the range of our senses. All the objects of our world are very likely just our limited perceptions of what is happening in this total reality.

His experiments with megaliths indicated that they were placed to mark places where the earth forces were most powerful, and to harness energy in some way now forgotten.

Unfortunately, Lethbridge died of a heart attack before he could complete his researches.

At this point we would like to note that Tom Lethbridge was not a spiritualist. He believed that magic, spiritualism, occultism and other forms of mumbo jumbo are merely crude attempts to understand the vast realm of hidden energies in which we live. We would like to add that expositions along the lines of most esoterica generally serve only to obscure, not to reveal; to disinform, rather than to produce real knowledge. Tom Lethbridge used logic and experiment and observation to come to the conclusion that there are other realms of reality beyond our world and that there are forms of energy that we do not even begin to understand.

Laura said:
Remember that all of the hoopla about how scary and evil and dangerous the spirit board method of communication was/is got its start with the movie "The Exorcist."
Yeah, I got my share of programming during childhood. When I was a boy of around 10 some other child told stories about the devil and the board and I was so panicked that I couldn't sleep for weeks. I saw a toy store where they were selling one and then I was afraid to even approach the mall! Part of the meme came directly from The Exorcist, but there were also children's urban myths about some old lady who had a board and when she finally decided to get rid of it, it kept coming back to her. Then she tried burning it but a mysterious other-wordly voice cried in pain as she did, so she didn't. And so on. I ended up identifying the ouija board with plain evil. Now that I think of it, even the French word "oui" got me a little nervous for some time! Lol!

Years later, after finding the Cass site I wondered why the board had been such a favorite phobia of my childhood. Coincidence? Hmm...

1) How does one actually use a Ouija board (i.e. does one meditate or perform some ritual before using the board)?

2) In order to test whether the messages are coming from the unconscious couldn't you just use it blindfolded and have an observer see if the messages are coherant?

3) Laura says she went through a "searching process" before contacting the C's. What is the "searching process" and how can we know we are progressing in it (could it be that the more one channels the better one gets)?

4) What precisely is "grooving"?

5) What precisely is the "conduit"?

6) The C's talk about children being "developing circuits" and that it would be dangerous to channel while they are in the room- what is the minimum age for channeling?

7) How did the people involved in channeling the C's meet and how might one go about finding participants in their own channeling experiment (certainly none of my "real-life friends" would be interested in doing this for any length of time)?

8) What role does ones physical location play in channeling (I think the C's said something about the "physical locater" not being optimal once)?

Kesdjan said:
1) How does one actually use a Ouija board (i.e. does one meditate or perform some ritual before using the board)?
No. No rituals. Just sit there with an open minded attitude and a bit of the spirit of play. After all, you are not going to believe a word of what comes out, are you? So, why would you do any of that other nonsense which gives the activity way too much importance?

Kesdjan said:
2) In order to test whether the messages are coming from the unconscious couldn't you just use it blindfolded and have an observer see if the messages are coherant?
Actually, that is contradictory. Being blindfolded would mean that you are assuming that the messages are coming from somewhere OUTSIDE you. If you are checking out YOUR subconscious, bringing it to consciousness, you need YOUR sensorium to perform the action!

Kesdjan said:
3) Laura says she went through a "searching process" before contacting the C's. What is the "searching process" and how can we know we are progressing in it (could it be that the more one channels the better one gets)?
All this will be explained and demonstrated on the video.

Kesdjan said:
4) What precisely is "grooving"?
Will be explained on the video.

Kesdjan said:
5) What precisely is the "conduit"?

Kesdjan said:
6) The C's talk about children being "developing circuits" and that it would be dangerous to channel while they are in the room- what is the minimum age for channeling?

Kesdjan said:
7) How did the people involved in channeling the C's meet and how might one go about finding participants in their own channeling experiment (certainly none of my "real-life friends" would be interested in doing this for any length of time)?
Hmmm.... I talked about that in Amazing Grace which is out of print and no plans to re-publish. I MAY put it up on the site. I'll have to give this issue some thought.

Kesdjan said:
8) What role does ones physical location play in channeling (I think the C's said something about the "physical locater" not being optimal once)?
That's another issue that will require some questions and answers with the Cs.

But then, that was a specific situation with a specific mission. It is quite possible that it is not an issue for the average person wanting to utilize the board for spirit release, self-observation and overcoming dissociative tendencies. It is very important when using the board for all participants to remain fully alert and focused.

On another note, we had a chat with the Cs about the topic last night and got some good video footage that we will be using.

Here are the books that will be recommended as background material before one even attempts working on self-developmen via the board. It will be stressed that research reading is necessary and that results will only be commensurate with the state of the individual. You didn't think you were gonna get off easy, did you?

You will first of all need to fully understand your own mind and body as well as the many variations of other minds and bodies including negative individuals. I have certainly written about much of this already, but for the individual who wishes to go deeper - as I assume anyone who wishes to attempt such self-development as we are proposing here does - you must demonstrate this desire to the Universe by putting forth the effort to find answers in the available literature.

Mask of Sanity - Hervey Cleckley
Trapped in the Mirror - Elan Golomb
Unholy Hungers - Barbara E. Hort
In Sheep's Clothing - George K. Simon
Operators and Things - Barbara O'Brien
Myth of Sanity - Martha Stout
Sociopath Next Door - Martha Stout
Without Conscience - Robert Hare
Snakes in Suits - Robert Hare and Paul Babiak
Predators - Anna Salter
Drama of the Gifted Child - Alice Miller
Political Ponerology - Andrzej Lobaczewski
In Broad Daylight - Harry N. MacLean
The Narcissistic Family - Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman and Robert M.
Pressman
In Search of the Miraculous - P.D. Ouspensky
From the All and Everything Series-G.I. Gurdjieff
Meetings with Remarkable Men, Life is Real Only Then, when "I am"
Tertium Organum - P.D. Ouspensky
The Sufi Path of Knowledge - William Chittick
The Active Side of Infinity - Carlos Castaneda
The Fire From Within - Carlos Castaneda
The Wave Series - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Mean Genes - Terry Burnham and Jay Phelan
Molecules of Emotion - Candace Pert
Adventures with Cassiopaea - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Keep in mind the maxim: as above, so below. Your best path for understanding the world of spirit, psyche, and psychology is to understand the material world as well as you can. You do not yet have to have mastered it, but you need to understand it as well as you can to demonstrate to the Universe that you have done your homework. There is no free lunch.

A good understanding of history in general, how our reality came to be what it is and where you fit into it is very useful:
The Origins of Biblical Israel - Philip Davies
History and Ideology in Ancient Israel - Giovanni Garbini
The Mythic Past: Biblical Archaeology And The Myth Of Israel - Thomas L. Thompson
The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts by Neil Asher Silberman and Israel Finkelstein
David and Solomon: In Search of the Bible's Sacred Kings and the Roots of the Western Tradition by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman
The Messiah Myth: The Near Eastern Roots of Jesus and David - Thomas L. Thompson
The Lost Gospel: The Book of Q and Christian Origins - Burton Mack
A Myth of Innocence - Burton Mack
Secret History of the World - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Controversy of Zion - Douglas Reed
Gods of Eden - William Bramley
The Stargate Conspiracy - Picknet and Prince
UFOs and the National Security State - Richard Dolan
From Exodus to Arthur - Michael Baillie
Where Troy Once Stood - Iman Wilkens
The Cosmic Serpent - Victor Clube and Bill Napier
The Cosmic Winter - Victor Clube and Bill Napier
The reason for emphasis on the history of religion is that you really need to disabuse yourself of the notion that there is anybody "out there" who is gonna haul your buns out of the fire. You need to know that it is your own spiritual state, your state of BEing, that is important. Certainly, this will mean that there are many individuals who ought never to undertake any such activity at all because they simply have no (or very little) consolidated psychic or psychological being or energy. Nevertheless, since so many individuals undertake psychic experimentation anyway, of a far more dangerous sort, I think that it is important for them to know exactly what the ramifications are. That will be well covered in the video.

Then, onto esoteric matters; You will need to understand a history and engagement in practices of esotericism thoroughly:

Shamanism: Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy - Mircea Eliade
Varieties of Religious Experience - William James
The Afterdeath Journal of an American Philosopher - Jane Roberts
Cosmos and History: The Myth of the Eternal Return - Mircea Eliade
The Sacred and the Profane: The Nature of Religion - Mircea Eliade
Magic: The Principles of Higher Knowledge - Karl Von Eckarthausen
Darkness over Tibet - T. Illion
The Darkened Room - Alex Owen
The History of Spiritualism - Arthur Conan Doyle
Book on Mediums - Allen Kardec
MANY VOICES : The Autobiography of a Medium - Eileen J. Garrett
Deviance and Moral Boundaries - Nachman Ben-Yehuda
Occult & Scientific Mentalities in the Renaissance - Brian Vickers (editor)
The Secret Teachings of All Ages - Manly Hall
Life Between Life - Joel L. Whitton
Prophecy in Our Time - Martin Ebon
Evidence Of Survival After Death - Sir William F. Barrett and James H. Hyslop
Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation - Ian Stevenson
Power of the Pendulum - T.C. Lethbridge
Encyclopaedia of Psychic Science - Nandor Fodor
Haunted People: The Story Of The Poltergeist Down The Centuries - Hereward Carrington and Nandor Fodor
The Haunted Mind - Nandor Fodor
Hostage to the Devil - Malachi Martin
Unleashed: Of Poltergeists and Murder: The Curious Story of Tina Resch - by William Roll and Valerie Storey
To put to rest any illusions about Helena Blavatsky, you will need to read:

The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor: Initiatic and Historical Documents of an Order of Practical Occultism - by Joscelyn Godwin
If you can find them in a library, try reading the many volumes of the Proceedings of the American Society for Psychical Research as well as the British Society for Psychical Research

As always, reading cases is useful. But you have to be careful here; a lot of books are written about cases that are just pure bunkum; "The Exorcist" is a case in point. Same with the story about Amytyville.

Most weirdnesses that happen in any psychic activity is due to the state of mind of the individual, that individual's psychology and state of psychological health. So, getting psychologically healthy to as great an extent as possible is your number one goal! Quite often, if approached correctly, using a board can help you.

apeguia said:
Yeah, I got my share of programming during childhood. When I was a boy of around 10 some other child told stories about the devil and the board and I was so panicked that I couldn't sleep for weeks. I saw a toy store where they were selling one and then I was afraid to even approach the mall! Part of the meme came directly from The Exorcist, but there were also children's urban myths about some old lady who had a board and when she finally decided to get rid of it, it kept coming back to her. Then she tried burning it but a mysterious other-wordly voice cried in pain as she did, so she didn't. And so on. I ended up identifying the ouija board with plain evil. Now that I think of it, even the French word "oui" got me a little nervous for some time! Lol!

Years later, after finding the Cass site I wondered why the board had been such a favorite phobia of my childhood. Coincidence? Hmm...
You must keep in mind that in very rare cases very negative things CAN happen, but that is because of the user. You see, the board itself is only a tool; it is a mirror of what is inside the person. When a person encounters an unpleasant or negative entity, it is only because that entity is ALREADY RESIDENT within! Blaming the board for revealing what is inside is like killing the messenger.

As I mentioned, we had a chat with the Cs about this last night; it was VERY revealing. As soon as we have a transcript I'll share that segment with you in advance of the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom