Spirit board - Ouija Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Tigersoap said:
Won't this anticipation restrict the channel, so to speak? How can we be open, i.e. in a non-anticipating way, when we know what/who we are trying to channel?
I think a few things Laura mentioned already in this thread may answer that one:

Laura said:
So, part of the experimental protocol is to understand at the outset that most of what you are going to get via the board is just that: more layers of lies and BS with a little nugget of truth now and again.
I'm not sure it makes sense to say that we're "trying" to channel any one thing in particular. It doesn't look like we have enough control of the process to "try" any one thing or another - all we can do is pick up the phone and see what happens. And based on the above I'd say that if we anticipate anything, it should be lies and nonsense.

Plus, there's this:

Laura said:
1) The object is NOT to "channel" other entities. The object is to use the method as a self-development tool so that, if possible, one can communicate directly with one's OWN higher mind. That's a long, drawn out process. It won't happen in a week-end, probably not even in a year of regular sitting. In the meantime, one will learn a lot about the self, run through many thought loops, deal with all kinds of detached and attached entities, etc. It is a purification process. You must assume that, for a long time, the ONLY thing you will get is nonsense, lies, gibberish, cling-ons, parasites, etc. That's natural. They are there anyway, you just don't know about them. Part of the process is to cleanse yourself and your environment of such and that is a technique that can be easily learned if you are attentive and work on your BS meter. Remember, nearly everything you communicate with for a LOOOONG time will do nothing but lie. That's the truth.
Given the above, we shouldn't really be trying to "channel" or "contact" anything or anyone. And we have no way of knowing exactly what we'll get once we pick up that phone, but if it will be anything, we should already understand that it WILL be a variety of nonsense. Not useless nonsense though, since it's nonsense that's a reflection of ourselves and it looks like it will be very helpful in our understanding of ourselves and as a result self development. So just cuz we get only lies doesn't mean it's a bad thing or that we're "wasting time" etc, since it's our own lies. Perhaps if our intent is just to probe (and by doing that, clean) our subconscious minds, then that would eliminate anticipation as we have no way to know what the heck we'll find.

Hmm kinda like vacuuming your room. Occasionally you'll find a quarter or something, but mostly it's just dust bunnies. Maybe if you vacuum it enough it will be clean and the ratio of "gold nuggets" to garbage will be higher, but you still don't know what you'll find and when.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Given the above, we shouldn't really be trying to "channel" or "contact" anything or anyone. And we have no way of knowing exactly what we'll get once we pick up that phone, but if it will be anything, we should already understand that it WILL be a variety of nonsense. Not useless nonsense though, since it's nonsense that's a reflection of ourselves and it looks like it will be very helpful in our understanding of ourselves and as a result self development. So just cuz we get only lies doesn't mean it's a bad thing or that we're "wasting time" etc, since it's our own lies. Perhaps if our intent is just to probe our subconscious minds, then that would eliminate anticipation as we have no way to know what the heck we'll find.
I think this has been asked earlier but again : whose mind is going to get probed if there are several persons taking part in the experiment? How to determine whose mind this of that nonsense is coming from?

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
I still have a question regarding the 'channelling':

When Laura and her friends started experimenting with the ouija board, they had no idea that they were going to make contact with 'themselves in the future'/C's. So they were probably not anticipating anything, just having fun while trying to see what would come up. That's what I understood, at least.

Anticipating would mean having an idea about the outcome, an attachment of some sort. It is easier not to anticipate anything when you don't know what to look for.
So, how are we to do the same (not anticipating), when we know that it can be done (since Laura has done it and is willing to share some tips in a video) and that one of the aim of using the ouija would be to contact ourselves in the future? Won't this anticipation restrict the channel, so to speak? How can we be open, i.e. in a non-anticipating way, when we know what/who we are trying to channel?

How can we have the intent without the anticipation?
I think knowing that Laura contacted herself in the future through the Ouija board would be "foreknowledge" for us of what is possible through this experiment. Therefore, While Keeping this possibility in mind, if we can then sincerely do the studies required to make such an outcome more probable, and if we were indeed sincere, then we would be asking our potential higher selves for such a contact -- asking the Universe.

Or so I think.

ScioAgapeOmnis,

Thank you for your explanation. However, I actually had understood that. What I meant (and I'm sorry if I was not clearer, it's a bit difficult for me to explain I guess) is that I know about the cleaning process, and that we should 'pick up the phone and see what happens' as you said, but the trouble (for me at least) is that I feel that it will be hard not to be expecting anything since I know what/who it is possible to contact.

It's really like in muslce testing or dowsing: you have to some extent to be clean of issues, be non-anticipating because the response you get are a reflection of who you are: the more knowledge you have, the more accurate and subtle the response will be. I know about that because I've been learning it for years. And that's the reason why I know that it is very difficult to have a 'let's see what comes up' approach when you have an idea of what the answer could be.

That does not mean that I won't enjoy the process and that I want to get straight to the aim, so to speak. Because let's be honest: although it is really interesting to 'clean ourselves up' through talking to dead dudes and all that, I don't think I would continue doing so if for 15 years (and I don't think we will have that long to experiment) if all I can contact are the dead dudes in question. As Laura says: " The object is to use the method as a self-development tool so that, if possible, one can communicate directly with one's OWN higher mind."

So there IS this possibility, and as soon as it is there, it is very hard not to anticipate. But that's just my opinion. I guess a lot of people won't have that problem.

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
I know about the cleaning process, and that we should 'pick up the phone and see what happens' as you said, but the trouble (for me at least) is that I feel that it will be hard not to be expecting anything since I know what/who it is possible to contact.
One thought I had here is that maybe anticipation might be more of an issue at first when you just start out, but if it becomes a regular activity then with time, practice, and experience you will gradually learn to have less and less anticipation? Perhaps it's analogous to doing any significant (to us) activity for the first time - our minds can go all over the place with all kinds of fears, doubts, hopes, expectations, and anticipation. But over time we adjust to the activity and all those emotions and thoughts can lessen dramatically. Personally I'd think that it's not so much the anticipation of who we can contact that would present an issue (at least in the long run), but the anticipation of what is actually being said (completing the words/phrases in our minds before all the letters are revealed). But maybe that too becomes easier over time as we consciously and consistently put in the effort not to do this, if for example we notice that when we do this we skew what comes through.

If it wasn`t for that hacker attack (which scared me-instead of the site i was seeing strange coded symbols) i would have asked a question i wasn`t sure whether is suitable or not, but i will ask it anyway. Will there be any, at least a bit explanation about astral travel and OBE`s?

new_to_chess said:
Will there be any, at least a bit explanation about astral travel and OBE`s?
Erm no. What would have given you that impression? Given that OBEs are rather subjective experiences and Laura has never (as far as I know) written about them as a form of self-learning, and given that this thread is about the production of a video to teach individuals on how to use a spirit board, it does seem a little, if not way off.

If you're interested, I suggest searching the forum for previous discussions of that phenomenon, and in general they are not recommended as a legitimate source of information simply due to their subjectivity.

new to chess, this would be a good read for a general overview of why OBE's or astral travel wouldn't be mentioned.

Hi SAO,

I understand what you mean, but to me this is exactly the opposite: when I was beginning to muscle test, I was open to just about anything, as I didn't know what would come up as an answer. As a consequence, I had very interesting responses, and I sometimes learned why the body had answered like that only months later, by reading an article, etc.
The more I used the muscle test, the more I gathered knowledge, but unfortunately, I began to be more anticipating as well and it reflected in my responses: I would go around in circles, not realizing that I was responsible for that. So I had to learn to get rid of that anticipation and it is harder the more you (think) you know about a subject.

Discussing with you about that actually prompted a deeper reflection on that and here is what I came up with: I was wondering if the use of the board as a tool for self-development was really useful without the intent to contact something more interesting than dead dudes. You talk about openness ('let's pick up the phone and see'), I talk about intent (contacting myself in the future) and it made me think about this analogy:
Let's say you want to go to St James at Compostella (it's just an example). Usually people wanting to go there go there by foot, because the journey is part of the experience, knowing yourself through people you meet, etc. Let's say you just have the intent to go there, you don't care about the journey, you go there by plane. You missed the whole experience of being open, knowing yourself through making new acquaintances on the road, etc.
If on the contrary, you only have the openness to see what happens, St James at Compostella not being your aim especially, you may meet a lot of people and maybe get carried away, following other people, etc. and you might never get to St James.
So, I guess what you need is intent with openness. Just intent to contact yourself in the future and you don't work on yourself, just openness and you never get where you're supposed to go.
In a very simplified way, it's associating left-brain thinking with right-brain thinking, the way Laura exposes it in The Wave 3, or so I think.

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
If on the contrary, you only have the openness to see what happens, St James at Compostella not being your aim especially, you may meet a lot of people and maybe get carried away, following other people, etc. and you might never get to St James.
I did not mean openness without intent, but I was actually thinking something like a general intent to learn instead of a more specific one of contacting ourselves in the future. Based on what I have read I don't think Laura ever had the intent to contact herself in the future, but she did have the intent to learn and a critical approach. It looks like the details of exactly who she ended up contacting kinda took care of themselves. Well there was that whole thing with her idea about a general "field" of information that people seem to tap into subconsciously etc, but I don't think she closed herself off to other possibilities while doing the experiment, so even if there was no such field (or it was something similar but not exactly what she had in mind), she was still able to find it.

So maybe more like "I want to learn, and I'm seeking truth, and I will be very critical with anything that I get". So while you may keep getting lots of nonsense for a while, you may eventually end up running into "yourself in the future" without specifically requesting for that contact because the universe was able to provide you with something that matches who "you" are, not exactly who you want to talk to.

But maybe I'm wrong, it's just a thought, perhaps we really should have the more specific intent of contacting ourselves from the future? Yeah I started thinking about this more now that we're discussing it too, I will have to re-read parts of the Wave now too. I agree with you on the problem with openness without intent and vice versa. But my thought is to not have intent that interferes with the openness either, osit.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
But maybe I'm wrong, it's just a thought, perhaps we really should have the more specific intent of contacting ourselves from the future?
I think it is very important to have the intent to contact your STO higher self in this experiment, but also very important to have this intent without the anticipation of when it will happen. Just never assume that you have already made the contact because it feels right. Always be critical and ask questions. Do tests like Laura did and always try to corroborate and verify the answers and possible clues that you might get.

Like I said before, I think if you do what is necessary, that is sincerely reading and reflecting on the all the books that Laura suggested, then I think you would be forming and thus asking the Universe to provide you with this conduit to your STO higher self, and this contact will likely occur when you least expect it, or so I think.

So knowing why and how Laura made such a contact is foreknowledge of what is possible for us in potential. Hence, this foreknowledge is our guide for our intended goal, and doing the homework/Work that is set as a suggested perquisite by those 'who went before us', without anticipation, would be the journey we would take to reach our intended goal, whenever that will be.

To conclude, I think that if we just remember to not loose faith in our own potential, and work through the process/journey step by step, regardless of how daunting the task may seem, we will likely greatly increase our chances of actualizing our intent. We just have to remember to not anticipate when we will make this contact while experimenting with the Ouija board, and yet simultaneously not loose faith in our own potential.

Hello Everyone!

This is my first time posting and I'm an very excited to learn that Laura has decided to commence a new venture and by what I've read so far ... a very good one!

I have a few questions to post, since there is a need to include all aspects of learning.

Laura, could you give us a list of books or techniques that you think would be helpful in gaining knowledge on
performing Spirit Release on other people and how does knowing about Hypnosis fit into this?

I understand that there is a link, but what is the difference and/or simularities between Hypnotherapy and Spirit releaseTherapy?

How does someone go about performing SRT on Animals. I read somewhere that it's easier for a spirit to attach to a pet and then "maybe" transfer to the owner? If SRT can be done how to go about doing so and how often?

If the Quija Board is a mirror and one realizes that a negative entity is attached, how do we go about ridding ourselves {performing self-spirit release} especially if it's a strong or nasty entity like the one you experienced.

If there is a time when we realize that we are not alone in our bodies and try self- spirit release and it doesn't work, where to go from there... How do we find outside help?

I know that these questions are a bit much but, there is no stupid question, just unresolved... Thanks

ninas said:
Hello Everyone!

This is my first time posting and I'm an very excited to learn that Laura has decided to commence a new venture and by what I've read so far ... a very good one!

I have a few questions to post, since there is a need to include all aspects of learning.

Laura, could you give us a list of books or techniques that you think would be helpful in gaining knowledge on
performing Spirit Release on other people and how does knowing about Hypnosis fit into this?

I understand that there is a link, but what is the difference and/or simularities between Hypnotherapy and Spirit releaseTherapy?

How does someone go about performing SRT on Animals. I read somewhere that it's easier for a spirit to attach to a pet and then "maybe" transfer to the owner? If SRT can be done how to go about doing so and how often?

If the Quija Board is a mirror and one realizes that a negative entity is attached, how do we go about ridding ourselves {performing self-spirit release} especially if it's a strong or nasty entity like the one you experienced.

If there is a time when we realize that we are not alone in our bodies and try self- spirit release and it doesn't work, where to go from there... How do we find outside help?

I know that these questions are a bit much but, there is no stupid question, just unresolved... Thanks
Hi Ninas,
Most of the topics you inquired about can be found on this forum in already existing threads. Also, some of the podcasts talk about hypnotherapy, SRT and channeling.
You can use the "search" button at the top of the page to search for a topic if you haven't already been using it.
Happy learning and welcome!

ESOQUEST 3/8/06 - "Removing attachments" is tricky, because you do not want to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Often a wounded part of self may look just as ugly as a neg, and we can easily end up amputating ourselves for the sake of purity and release.

I would say that aside from attacks where you are absolutely sure that the attacking elements are not part of your own subconscious the first step is to know your energy signature to the deepest level that you can feel it. I fell into this trap using Bruce's "slash and burn" imaging method, where I got the feeling I was hurting myself. This is what I realized after much soul searching.

Negs act like psychopaths. They entwine thelselves with your own bioenergy matrix and if you address them they cry out that you are hurting yourself. At the same time they fool aspects of the subconscious into alliance with them. You can't just let them get away with murder, but at the same time one needs to tread carefully, expanding the spectrum of self-contact all the while.

What I found is that a method such as slash and burn works in the context of self-acceptance. When there is an intention of self acceptance and an opening of the tactile/feeling response the flame itself transforms to burn only the negs, which you may actually sense as screaming in protest, while if it was a real part of you, you would feel it more intimately.

After such an experience the subconscious may be afraid that it has lost something, and usually some energy circulation affirms all is well, especially when this is combined with a little deep communication with those parts addressed that all is well because inner continuity is maintained.

Anyway, the negs target the sense of self, just so the parasites can camouflage themselves in your being in the hope that you will hurt yourself in trying to remove them. They try to push you into self-denial, when what really needs to develop is self-understanding, self-coherence and self-knowledge in the bioenergetic sense as well as with mental and emovite/feeling awareness.

This is obviously not done in a day, but once you get into the groove I have found it helps quite a bit.

-----------------------------

Hi!

I was researching this topic elsewhere and found this quote from Esoquest in the dead & undead thread and thought that it may be significant to this discussion...but it lead me to a series of questions for Laura.

Laura, can you have the CASS explain how negative entities try to infiltrate someones' psyche?

My personal experience has led me to believe that they go "in" through the subconcious mind then try to link into the concious for greater control. If this is the general idea, can they elaborate?

How to prevent this from happening, and if already in process, how to minimize it and finally stop the damage done.

If someone realizes in their "being" that they have an all-out war going on for control of their psyche -
What are the methods, techniques, modes that can be used to defend ourselves and release "them"?

Thanks

We had a session recently that I mentioned already, discussing this project, so I thought I would share the pertinent parts of it:

Session Date: May 25th 2008

Laura, Ark, and 7 other people present

A: Welcome!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: 5 near of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Why five?

A: It's a special occasion!

[Personal remarks deleted]

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

Q: (L) Are there any particular dangers to this plan? If people who are ignorant or spiritually weak would attempt to use a board-type instrument, obviously they would have problems. Is that not correct?

A: Of course, but that is just the sort of person who would try trance channeling with absolutely no warning system in operation.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a warning system?

A: No conscious feedback.

Q: (L) What about people who talk about having played with a Ouija board or spirit board and they had some sort of bad experience and they felt like there was something evil there and they got scared away or creeped out? What about those kinds of stories?

A: Some of them are true, but most of them are just made up.

Q: (L) What about the ones that are true?

A: That is what we mean about a "warning system."

Q: (L) What do you mean that's what you mean by a warning system?

A: Those kinds of entities are around a lot of people, they just don't know it unless they interact in a way that removes the veil and exposes the fact.

Q: (L) So you're saying that when they use a board, it shows them what's there, and otherwise it's there and they don't know it. Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And does that also mean that if such people were to try some other form of channeling, that they would be interacting with something that their conscious mind would not perceive as yucky or unpleasant?

Q: (L) And why is that?

A: When an invitation to "come in" is given, the entity can produce pleasant sensations that override the conscious warning system. When a board type device is used, it gives a distance and a layer of protection. You then can choose if you wish to continue the contact or not. You don't have that choice when the entity has already been invited "in".

Q: (L) So it's kind of like the vampire movie! The vampire says, "Enter freely and of your own free will!" And if you do, you're screwed. And if you say, "Come in and talk to me, you're my higher self!" you're screwed! Very interesting. So in other words, when people are using the board and they have an unpleasant experience, it's actually a good thing because it's warning them to not proceed and to have no further contact with that entity. They can choose to send that entity on down the road. Is that basically it?

Q: (L) Will that entity go away if they tell them to go?

A: Yes, normally: and they also have their full body sensorium to warn in the event that the entity does not. But having said that, it is also important to remember that most entities that are encountered this way are already "in residence." A person who has a direct personal encounter with a repellant entity is usually only meeting the "neighbors".

Q: (L) So you're saying that what people most often encounter in these exercises will be attached entities that they don't even know are in residence in their space? Is that it?

Q: (L) So, anybody who encounters something really yucky and wants to throw the board away has just thrown away probably one of the best methods for finding out about this entity and helping to get rid of it. Is that it?

Q: (L) Because just because they have thrown the board away, that doesn't mean the entity they've encountered has gone away. He has just been enticed to speak, and once the board is gone, he goes back to lurking. Is that it?

Q: (L) Most unpleasant. (J) Is there ever a case where using a board could attract an entity that wasn't there beforehand? That seems to be the key question...

A: Yes, if the individual is knowledgable and the entity needs help. Also it must be made plain that young people, because of their natural tendency to dissociate, ought not to be around such activity.

Q: (Ark) Well, we still have the question about what happens to passive participants. (L) Passive participants in what respect? (Ark) I mean because we were talking about people who do the session, and they are so to say "active" at the board, but there are usually observers and a lot of entities attached to them...

A: That can present problems in some cases. Ideally all participants and attendees ought to be "clean."

Q: (L) Alright. So we'll deal with that some other time.
End of session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom