Spirit-Smokes.com website for discounted tobacco and cigarettes

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone,

I found American Spirit cartons for $44 at smokes-spirits.com. The service has been great so far. They don't accept credit cards, but they have something called E-Check. Once your first order has been completed, they ship right away. I ordered my cartons on a Thursday and recieved them on Monday. :cool2: :cool2:

http://www.smokes-spirits.com

edit,check link.

Helle said:
Seems their site are down atm? :huh:

I checked the link. It may be blocked if you are outside of the US? It comes up fine here.

Interesting how easily sites can be blocked to specific viewers, eh? Should give us pause...

MC said:
I've been wanting to order American Spirits online. They're over $11/pack in NY now. :mad:

Good Gawd... I'm not gonna complain about the $5.80 USD per pack out here in the cornville heartland...
:umm: :umm: :umm:

Al Today said:
MC said:
I've been wanting to order American Spirits online. They're over $11/pack in NY now. :mad:

Good Gawd... I'm not gonna complain about the $5.80 USD per pack out here in the cornville heartland...
:umm: :umm: :umm:

New York has more than its share of lunatics running the asylum. It's just blooming with them, if you catch my drift. . .

MC said:
... New York has more than its share of lunatics running the asylum. It's just blooming with them, if you catch my drift. . . ...

and Taxes, lots and lots of TAXes...

Back
Top Bottom