Stan Deyo and SteveQuayle.com

SteveQuayle.com

If these idiots were good at what they're trying to do, it might be interesting - but it's just SO amateur and nonsensical that it's boring beyond belief. Truly - what morons.

SteveQuayle.com

Laura said:
Gads, what a tar-baby.
Don't feel too... "sorry" for him by any means! If he is a real person, he KNOWS what he's doing (my guess) and it is an entirely structured, planned, strategised and manipulated 'project'. He's a fool, nothing more, nothing less ... especially if he thinks he can get away with it. But, he must think he can, or he wouldn't be getting involved in the first place... :o

SteveQuale said:
5. The coming destruction of America by civil war followed by foreign invasion
Damn those space rocks, huh..?!! Talk about a foreign invasion! How stoopid.

SteveQuayle.com

Al Today said:
My ole hill folk grandmother taught me one reason not to lie is that you gotta remember what you said. It's can be easy to get caught in a lie, then watcha gonna DO? One can get lost and confused in trying to keep the different stories straight with different audiences. Then again, some liars just don't give a damn, do they.?.?.?
Your Grandma was a wise woman!

SteveQuayle.com

Laura said:
They are truly cointelpro, the whole lot of them! Closet neocons, worshippers of that strange god, Howwah/Yahweh, servants of darkness.
Coming from a newbie position of total ignorance, I'm a bit thrown by this paragraph - it's been bothering me all weekend. Is the Yahweh thing a reference to a Jewish conspiracy? Are you saying that all followers of that "strange god Yahweh" are servants of darkness? Or does my set notation need some work here?

SteveQuayle.com

Read: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/156452-Israel-Two-Thousand-Years-of-Lies-Sixty-Years-of-State-Terrorism

and another post I just wrote on the forum here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8657.msg64445#msg64445

Not to mention the entire comet series linked from the left side of the sott page.

SteveQuayle.com

TheSpoon said:
Are you saying that all followers of that "strange god Yahweh" are servants of darkness?
Just notice that, logically speaking, being a servant of darkness in one domain and being a Nobel Prize winner in another domain are not logically contradictory. This realization of this simple fact may be useful for a newbie.

SteveQuayle.com

Ark said:
Just notice that, logically speaking, being a servant of darkness in one domain and being a Nobel Prize winner in another domain are not logically contradictory.
Hi Ark. Is the lesson you're making here that attaining some accolade does not necessarily mean someone is "Good"? Or are you going further and implying that an STS alignment may be beneficial in "attainment", be it academic, corporate or political? Of course, "success" itself would seem to be an STS concept.

Or is this purely a Set logic question - being a member of both set A and set B does not imply any causal or correlative relationship between A and B?

Going back to Laura's paragraph that I questioned, I've read the material indicated and came to the conclusion that she's saying: Yes, followers of the "Destroyer God" Yahweh (who is possibly Beelzebub) are - perhaps unwittingly - serving Darkness. So in that case all A's are B's, and I'm confused about where your subsequent lesson is pointing me?

SteveQuayle.com

TheSpoon said:
So in that case all A's are B's, and I'm confused about where your subsequent lesson is pointing me?
OK. You want a spoon feeding? Here it is. Followers of Yahve serve the darkness in one respect, but not necessarily in all respects. Some followers of Yahve serve it more, some less. Some in one respect some in other respect. But being a follower of Yahve indicates that there is a common fault. Because this Yahve is/was not a good example to follow.

If you have more questions or doubts or problems, do not hesitate to ask.

SteveQuayle.com

And definitely, Yahweh and Beelzebul are NOT identical. Can't figure out how you came to that conclusion.

SteveQuayle.com

Oh, I took that from the posting you linked to

where you said: "When reading his analysis, it occurred to me that it was obvious that the god of the real "Jesus" WAS Beelzebul. "

----
Edit - link added

SteveQuayle.com

TheSpoon said:

where you said: "When reading his analysis, it occurred to me that it was obvious that the god of the real "Jesus" WAS Beelzebul. "
It sounds like you think that the god of the real Jesus was Yahweh? Spoon, I suggest you read the articles Laura suggested again - you've confused the issues, and the 'gods' rather badly.

SteveQuayle.com

I'm sorry, I'm just not getting this.

Laura said:
They [the Cathars] also claimed that the god of the Old Testament - the Jewish Yahweh/Jehovah - was the evil demiurge. We notice that Christianity has adopted this god as the "father of Jesus."
Which agrees with what I'd thought previously which is that Jesus being a Jew, considered Yahweh to be God.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for the instruction.

SteveQuayle.com

TheSpoon said:

It seems that you did not catch the line of force of the argument I was making. Consider:

Bottom line is, to the Jews, all other gods were demons, so, if there was any historical reality to this event, what it means is that the basis of the accusation was that Jesus cast out demons by the power of some foreign god.

As I suggest, maybe he did.

The point is that this was a charge of "deviance." The accusation is saying: "He is not one of us, he is not a Jew, he is not a child of Israel, but a child of Beelzebul." And, since Jesus was said to be a Galilean, from the North, this makes perfect sense. The charge was intended to label Jesus as an outsider: he does not belong. [...]

Clearly, to my mind, the individual writing this story understood himself as an "insider" of Israel and sought to use this method to draw Jesus in as an insider as well. This suggests strongly that Jesus WAS an outsider to Israel, was NOT a Jew, and Beelzebul WAS the name of the deity Jesus "promoted" originally.
If it was me having this pointed out, I would understand that I need to be very careful reading and drawing assumptions because somehow, the reading instrument is uncalibrated. That is often due to failure to take proper care while reading. This can be due to any number of factors including reading too fast and missing key words, or reading with assumptions, thereby mis-reading. (You think you have read something a certain way when it was not actually written that way). This realization is, of course, disconcerting because you then begin to wonder (or should) exactly how much or how well you have really understood anything.

You can easily see this tendency exaggerated to an almost pathological level in the "Steve Quayle" person.

SteveQuayle.com

Spoon, even if you read the "official" gospels, which are disinformation, nowhere does Jesus refer to Yahweh or the God of the Jews as his God. He always refers to "my Father." Once you consider that "my Father" does not refer to Yahweh, a whole lot of things make sense.

Back
Top Bottom