Stan Deyo and SteveQuayle.com

SteveQuayle.com

It is also an assumption that Jesus was a Jew. It is a natural assumption to make because we are taught from the get-go that Jesus was a Jew. However, it is precisely these types of assumptions that blind people when they begin to investigate the man known as Jesus.

How many researchers, either about Jesus or any other topic, don't start from zero and ask themselves what they really know, putting everything into question that is hearsay or even accepted dogma. They begin at step one, two, or ten and incorporate assumptions into their research that should be part of the research program itself.

It is difficult to learn because so many of these premises are drilled into us from birth. We no longer see them as needing to be questioned because "Everyone knows that Jesus was a Jew", and then we fall into the same traps as everyone else.

Asking yourself what you really know can be scary because how much do any of us "really know"....

SteveQuayle.com

Good point Henry. In my own case, I don't know how many times I have reread portions of SHOTW, the Cs, and articles and essays related to the Work, before what was being said started to click. Being fed a lifetime of lies and misinformation certainly warps what I read and see and hear.

SteveQuayle.com

henry said:
It is also an assumption that Jesus was a Jew. It is a natural assumption to make because we are taught from the get-go that Jesus was a Jew. However, it is precisely these types of assumptions that blind people when they begin to investigate the man known as Jesus.
I don't understand. Does it matter at all whether or not Jesus was a Jew?
What I'm thinking is, can't someone be born and reared a Jew and then learn enough to then stop worshiping Yaweh. They would still be a Jew wouldn't they?

and there's this from the C's:

Session: September 30, 1994

Q: (L) Jesus grew up to the age of twelve, at which point he was Bar Mitzvahed, is that correct?
A: He was Bar Mitzvahed at the age of 10.
Why would the C's say Jesus was Bar Mitzvahed if he wasn't a Jew?

SteveQuayle.com

Peam said:
What I'm thinking is, can't someone be born and reared a Jew and then learn enough to then stop worshiping Yaweh. They would still be a Jew wouldn't they?
These are my thoughts. As far as I know, the idea of Judaism as an ethnicity is a more recent phenomenon. I will have to do more research on first century "Judaism", but I get the impression it was not necessarily a "born a Jew die a Jew" mentality. That being the case, I think it's just as possible that Jesus was born a "Jew" and renounced it.

SteveQuayle.com

Peam said:
I don't understand. Does it matter at all whether or not Jesus was a Jew?
Jesus could also have been born a non-Jew but reared as a Jew.

SteveQuayle.com

Peam said:
and there's this from the C's:

Session: September 30, 1994

Q: (L) Jesus grew up to the age of twelve, at which point he was Bar Mitzvahed, is that correct?
A: He was Bar Mitzvahed at the age of 10.
Why would the C's say Jesus was Bar Mitzvahed if he wasn't a Jew?
For all we know, a "bar mitzvah" was very different then and could have been a cultural thing rather than a religious or ethnic/religious thing. I believe that there were "coming of age" ceremonies in general back in those times, but would have to do some research on it to be sure. The age difference suggests that whatever ceremony it was, it may not have been Jewish. For all we know, the Jews didn't even do bar Mitzvah's back then.

So, there's a whole lot of assumptions here, including my own that was incorporated into the question.

SteveQuayle.com

With just a quick search I found the following:

he notion of a Bar/Bat Mitzva dates back to the Talmudic period. The rabbis determined that a girl at age 12 and a boy at age 13 had reached an age where they were old enough to know right from wrong and should have enough self-discipline to choose to do what is right. Bar- son and daughter- bat mitzva- commandment- you are now legally responsible for fulfilling the commandments which are part of being a Jewish adult. One becomes a Bar or Bat Mitzva upon reaching the age of responsibility. One also gains certain privileges, such as being able to be counted in a prayer quorum- minyan, and being able to recite the blessings at the Torah reading- aliya.

Initially, the Bar Mitzva was publicly celebrated by doing this for the first time, perhaps giving a short talk with an explanation of the Torah reading, and one's parents providing juice and cookies following the service. It has only taken on a life of its own in relatively recent times.

Rabbi Mordecai Kaplan introduced the public celebration of his daughter's Bat Mitzva, Judith Kaplan Eisenstein, at his synagogue- the Society for the Advancement of Judaism in New York City. Girls were always considered to be Bnot Mitzva at the age of 12. What was unique was to celebrate this occasion in a public ceremony. I believe that her Bat Mitzva took place in 1934.
and

he term "Bar Mitzvah" literally means "son of a commendment" in Hebrew. It refers to a young man who has reached the age whereby, according to Jewish law, he is now obligated to observe all of the statutes and rules of Jewish law.

In ancient times, this was probably not celebrated to any great extent just as we don't have special parties for teenagers when they turn 18 signifying their new status as eligible to vote in this country. The simplest and most public way that any young man could demonstrate to the community that he was now subject to all of the obligations of Jewish law was to be called up to recite the blessings over the reading of a Torah portion, since only adult Jews can receive this honor.

This concept of Bar Mitzvah is not discussed in the Bible. It is a concept that the Rabbis of the Talmud created perhaps over 2,000 years ago. Over time, the occasion of a Bar Mitzvah has become a time to celebrate.
and

The origin of the Bar Mitzvah may be found in the "Mishnah". The Hebrew word "Mishnah" is derived from "shanah", to repeat. The "Mishnah" constitutes the first part of the Talmud, which is a collection of scriptural interpretations first written in the 3rd century of the Common Era. In the 6th Division of that book, called "Tohoroth", in the subdivision called "Niddah", or vows, verse 6 deals with the validity of vows by children and holds that the vows of a boy age thirteen are valid and that the same holds true for girls at age twelve. This interpretation then led to the custom of instituting the Bar Mitzvah ceremony and designating the thirteen year old an adult. Usually these Hebrew/ Aramaic words are translated as "Son of the Commandment". This designation first came into use in the late Middle Ages. Prior to that time other labels were attached to a thirteen year old, such as "Godol", meaning big or adult or "Bar Onshin", meaning responsible.

The great twelfth century Jewish scholar Maimonides commented upon this Mishnah in his explanation of the roles played by men at various ages. Said Maimonides: "At five years of age one is ready for the Bible; at ten years for the Mishnah, at thirteen years for the precepts etc."

Bar Mitzvah was not known to the ancient Jews. This was true because minor children were permitted to participate in all religious ceremonies, including the reading of the Bible or Torah, and used the "Tfillin." "Tfillin" are two boxes containing Scripture. These two boxes are attached to the forehead of a male congregant by a leather strap placed upon the skull and by another leather strap placed on the left forearm. The Greek word "phylactery" is sometimes used to designate these boxes, the word meaning "guards" in the sense that the words contained in the boxes are expected to guard the wearer from evil thoughts during prayer.

The two religious rights, witnessing the reading of Torah and using the "Tfillin", were restricted in the fourteenth and fifteenth century until participation in these religious observances became strictly a sign of adult status. That in turn made the "Bar Mitzvah" ceremony significant because a major status change was thereby initiated. It is my view that this change became possible because life expectancy increased after the fifteenth century in Europe. Prior to that time death came so often to young children and life expectancy was so short that the community could not risk postponement of these duties to a later age. The history of childhood plainly shows that children were not much valued when there were many who died easily and seldom reached maturity. It was only in the 15th and 16th century when people began to take increasing pleasure in them. New moral standards for the young began to appear in the 16th and 17th centuries as did a new emphasis upon parental responsibility for the welfare of children.

Once the Bar Mitzvah ceremony had become generally accepted, the celebration of Bar Mitzvah was increasingly augmented both in the synagogue and in the home. In Germany and in Poland the Bar Mitzvah boy read portions of the Prophets as well as portions from the Bible or Torah. He also delivered a sermon and in some cases showed such scholarship and erudition that he was viewed a great scholar and "rebbe" even at a very young age. These customs continued in Europe until the 1940's,
and

According to some, the first documented Bar Mitzvah celebration is referred to in the Torah: "And the child [Isaac] grew and was weaned, and Abraham made a great feast on the day that Isaac was weaned" (Genesis 21:8). According to one opinion expressed in the Midrash, this was the day that Isaac turned thirteen; the day when he was "weaned" from his selfish and egotistical childish nature, and assumed the responsibilities of a Jewish adult. In Jewish literature, this verse is often used as a source for the celebration made in honor of a boy's acceptance of the mitzvot at age thirteen.

The Zohar1 relates how on the day of his son's Bar Mitzvah, Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai made a feast which was akin to a wedding celebration.

My research suggests that the celebratory Bar Mitzvah feast became a unanimously accepted Jewish custom some four hundred years ago.

SteveQuayle.com

hkoehli said:
I will have to do more research on first century "Judaism", but I get the impression it was not necessarily a "born a Jew die a Jew" mentality. That being the case, I think it's just as possible that Jesus was born a "Jew" and renounced it.
I thought there were a lot of sects around that particular time frame, as well as a Roman occupation? I wonder if he belonged to one of the other sects that wasn't one of the mainstream controlling one - which of course he renouced, or whether he was a free agent? I'm thinking of the one where he 'pitched a fit' in the temple with all those money lenders. I'm not sure what they were called. Phillestines perhaps?

SteveQuayle.com

Ruth said:
I thought there were a lot of sects around that particular time frame, as well as a Roman occupation? I wonder if he belonged to one of the other sects that wasn't one of the mainstream controlling one - which of course he renouced, or whether he was a free agent? I'm thinking of the one where he 'pitched a fit' in the temple with all those money lenders. I'm not sure what they were called. Phillestines perhaps?
They were called the Pharisees.

SteveQuayle.com

Thanks for this thread, as Steve Quayle somehow came up on my radar recently and I scribble a note to research him. FWIW, he is lately saying that the populace will be reined in under global control by destruction of the world's food crops.

Hmmm,

Did any of you catch this morbid bit?

_http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html]http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html[/url] (Click on "Dead Scientists")
_http://web.archive.org/web/20050207050201/www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists/dead.scientists.chron.html
_http://web.archive.org/web/20050207050201/www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists/dead.scientists.chron.html

What kind of person of pursues this kind of thing with such
apparent glee? And to what end? I am no expert, but this
kind of detail is not easily garnered, and was no simple matter
of cutting and pasting from wiki pages -> my guess.

To see a direct link to the Stan Deyo site.

_http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html]http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html (Click on "Risky Cities")

(Note that the "index1.html" style of website deployment plays at
both "_www.stevequayle.com/index1.html" and "_www.standeyo.com/index1.html")

Finally, the reason I make this post is more back-checking of facts. Can
we answer this:

"Stan & Holly Deyo"
-vs-
"Stan & Louise Deyo" (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0908477058/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=)

What relation do these two have to each other, if any, and why does the
"Stan's Bio" link at _www.standeyo.com not mention these works? I do
see this: "author of two books and six scientific papers"

Is this the 2nd? http://www.amazon.com/Vindicator-Scrolls-Vol-1/dp/0908477031/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224102346&sr=1-2

Sorry if I am slow in catching on...

db

[Moderation : Links desactivated. Please do not post active links to disinfo websites]

Confirmed. The photo on the back of the 1978 book is a dead give away.
One and the same Stan Deyo.

See my book review here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10474.0

db

There is also this interesting agreement with Laura's points about Jesus and the Jews:

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

The article can be read in full at: _http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

How cool is that?

The Wave and Stan Deyo’s Antimatter/Antigravity Experiments

Hello Dear Folks,

RE: Best of P.I.D. Radio Podcast: Stan Deyo — Aliens, Earthquakes, and Anti-Gravity

Didn't find a slot for all things pertaining to WAVE so I've plunked my post here. I just listened to this podcast (all links below) yesterday and was absolutely flabbergasted at the similarity of description between what I've been reading in WAVE (I'm at chptr 6) and what Stan Deyo described he found during experiments he was doing on antigravity. It's absolutely incredible, I'm certain of the importance of his work! I sure hope that Laura will see this post and give the podcast or his website a whirl. There's also a youtube video by Stan I've yet to watch, but you might like to take a look at that too.

Here's the description of the podcast:

Stan’s life reads like a spy thriller — except that most people would find the plot too hard to believe.

His resume includes Above Top Secret security clearance, undercover work for the FBI, and work on a “black budget” project developing “flying saucer” propulsion technology under Dr. Edward Teller.

He’s also a computer programmer in seven languages, the author of two books and five scientific papers, a university lecturer in 3D computer animation and graphic art, and an amateur archeologist in the Middle East where he found the location of the Garden of Eden.

Stan discussed his earthquake prediction maps, which are based on ocean temperature data provided by the U.S. Navy. He’s been accurate approaching 80 to 90 percent of the time, to the point that it appears the Navy is withholding information from Stan from time to time. We got his assessment of the killer quake in Pakistan.

He also talked about his work on anti-gravity, research that earned him a job working for the Illuminati (and almost got him killed at the bottom of a mile-deep mine shaft in Australia). Stan says this technology is in use today, but not by any national government. Governments change, but the men and women who hold real power in this world pass it down from generation to generation and they have no national loyalties.

That’s no surprise when you think about it; the fallen angels scheme and plot amongst themselves, so why should their human partners be any different?

By the way, in response to a question from a 10-year-old fan in Florida, Stan does not recommend anti-gravity as a safe elementary school science project.

Show links:

Podcast Link Best of P.I.D. Radio: Stan Deyo — Aliens, Earthquakes, and Anti-Gravity: _http://www.pidradio.com/?p=489
Stan Deyo’s website: _http://www.standeyo.com/
The Cosmic Conspiracy by Stan Deyo: _http://standeyo.com/Our_Books/Cosmic_Conspiracy.html
Ancient of Days 2005 Conference DVDs (includes Stan’s presentation on anti-gravity): _http://www.alienresistance.org/aod2005dvds.htm
Youtube video Anti-Gravity, Free Energy and the Technology of the New World Order: _http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695

Keep in mind that the folks who run PID are Christians, so of course the skew of the content is in that direction. Don't let that scare you off though as these folks are pretty savy, and actually quite delightful, and well worth hearing their point of view. I'd actually go as far as to say that they're probably the best friends Christians could have.

All the best to you and your search for truth,

qikiprana - cheeky prana

Re: The Wave and Stan Deyo’s Antimatter/Antigravity Experiments

Hello qikiprana, welcome to the forum.

qikiprana said:
I just listened to this podcast (all links below) yesterday and was absolutely flabbergasted at the similarity of description between what I've been reading in WAVE (I'm at chptr 6) and what Stan Deyo described he found during experiments he was doing on antigravity.

It is not externally considerate to simply post a bunch of links and podcasts, without providing some kind of data demonstrating that it would be worth forum members' time and effort to do so. Could you please outline the "similarities" to Laura's Wave series that you are perceiving in Stan Deyo's material? Please be specific.

Also, seeing as you are new to the forum, perhaps you could post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section. No need to share personal information, just give us a general sense of what led you to this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, which of Laura's books you've read, etc.

Thank you in advance. :)

Back
Top Bottom