Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Have you ever actually looked at the stats quoted by John Campbell? (A nurse by the way, not a research scientist or physician, his PhD is in education methods for nursing). He misinterprets regularly and has even been contacted by study authors to complain about his misinformation. Obviously if you say anything with enough confidence you can blind those without knowledge
To be fair, John Campbell appears, indeed, to be a suspicious character who misrepresents data. I became aware of this in a recent podcast on Delingpole in which Alex from 'Thinking Slow' was interviewed. It appears that Campbell might be controlled opposition. Alex has a separate video on Campbell on his website, here:

Blurb:
The way that our current system is set up, it is clear that a handful of big tech companies working with the government get to decide who is heard and who is silenced. We look at the case of Dr. John Campbell, who achieved phenomenal success on YouTube, leading to fantastic income (his newly formed company now has more than £1 million in cash). We argue that his success was based on his decision to repeat and amplify government policy on lockdowns, masks, and vaccines while ignoring or understating a lot of actual data and views of subject matter experts such as Sucharit Bhakdi, Peter McCullough, Roger Hodkinson, and others.

We focus on a case where Dr. Campbell dishonestly claims that data on the movement of nanoparticles around the body following vaccination, including to the ovaries, has only just been released. In reality, that data was released in June 2021, and he ignored it at the time. We argue that in the long term, the system will continue to make catastrophic mistakes when well-qualified critics of state policy are silenced, and barely qualified social media influencers are allowed to amplify the government’s agenda.

However covid is an area I have first hand knowledge about and know when you are spreading rubbish.

Anecdotal information, such as firsthand and professional opinions, may be interesting, but it holds the lowest level of credibility in the evidence hierarchy and cannot be equated with the knowledge you claim to possess.

I'm a healthcare worker in the UK with a range of different interests outside work.

Since you rely on your profession as a basis for claiming correctness, your use of the generic term "healthcare worker" raises questions. A doctor, for instance, would typically introduce themselves as such. Could you please specify the type of healthcare worker you are referring to?

Feel free to continue your fantasies, if it makes you feel better to believe someone is steering the ship, go for it. I hate to break it to you though, they're not. It's an absolute mess and there's no mastermind in control.
Who exactly holds that fantasy you claim people have here?

Oh, and I use snicker for all my forum names, have done for years, it keeps things easier to remember. It's not a poorly hidden message. I suspect a government spy wouldn't be dumb enough to use their name to out themselves...

Are you suggesting that out of an infinite number of potential forum names, it is purely coincidental that you have chosen one that aligns directly with the hubris you exhibit?

Solution problem reaction.

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 04-42-01 Kathy Griffin Gets COVID Vaccine Booster Shot 2 Months After...png

We don’t know exactly what or who is the driving force behind globally-sanctioned lies, but what we do know is that over the past five years, the prevailing lies of the day have shifted dramatically.

It was Black Lives Matter in 2020 when corporations, governments, and Hollywood were in lockstep flying black-fist flags and encouraging people to donate their money as a penance, for the sin of being born white.

Then the lie switched rather dramatically to COVID. People were encouraged to mask-up, avoid their family members, roll up their sleeves and submit to a “safe and effective vaccine” via a globally-sponsored lie that it would protect them from getting a virus.

Of course, both of these tremendous lies fell a part with time. The corporation of Black Lives Matter was revealed to be fraudulent— siphoning money away from well-meaning citizens in order to enrich—not black Americans of course—but various transgendered causes as well as the BLM founder’s close circle of family and friends.

Today, the new and perhaps most insidious globally agreed upon lie is that individuals can choose or magically switch their genders. Why is this lie the most insidious? Other than its frightful illumination of western idiocy, it’s the most insidious because it targets children, specifically.

If it needs reminding, there exists no world and certainly no cultural moment in which I become a buck that can be broken.

Just as with the previous globally-sanctioned lies, I will in no way submit to it. Like in the previous globally-perpetuated circumstances, me and those who stand against it will be maimed and caricatured in the media. And then just like in those previous circumstances, the few of us with the courage to stand against the tides of pop-fiction will be vindicated.

Because in the end, truth wins.

Until then.

Anecdotal information, such as firsthand and professional opinions, may be interesting, but it holds the lowest level of credibility in the evidence hierarchy and cannot be equated with the knowledge you claim to possess.

Since you rely on your profession as a basis for claiming correctness, your use of the generic term "healthcare worker" raises questions. A doctor, for instance, would typically introduce themselves as such. Could you please specify the type of healthcare worker you are referring to?

Who exactly holds that fantasy you claim people have here?

Are you suggesting that out of an infinite number of potential forum names, it is purely coincidental that you have chosen one that aligns directly with the hubris you exhibit?
And yet that is pretty much all the "research" in this thread, including that of your esteemed alternative health practitioners who call themselves doctors. It is their opinion.

I'm a doctor in the UK. I work in large intensive care units in the south of England, intensive care is my speciality.

No, let me explain in very simple terms. The name "snicker" is used by me as a profile name for the vast majority of forums I belong to, I have used it since I first joined internet forums in the early days of my university time. Everything from old style chat sites to sports and music, and some professional ones. Snickers is a chocolate bar in the UK, I've dropped the "s" intermittently, tbh I don't know why, probably because I've used it so long I no longer associate it with the chocolate bar. Sorry to ruin your in-depth psychology profiling of me. And again, if I was here as some underground agent I would be very unlikely to be giving out poorly veiled hints and clues with my profile name.

I'm a doctor in the UK. I work in large intensive care units in the south of England, intensive care is my speciality.
So you are not a doctor of virology or in genetics or in pharmacology and yet you speak of those areas with some authority. The knife can cut both ways and thus being a doctor in one area does not give a blanket authority on all the other areas. That was a tool often used during the last 3 years to discredit anyone who voiced concerns and asked intelligent questions on subjects relating to the vaccine and the seriousness of the covid virus.

So you are not a doctor of virology or in genetics or in pharmacology and yet you speak of those areas with some authority. The knife can cut both ways and thus being a doctor in one area does not give a blanket authority on all the other areas. That was a tool often used during the last 3 years to discredit anyone who voiced concerns and asked intelligent questions on subjects relating to the vaccine and the seriousness of the covid virus.
very true, but it does give me a much stronger BS meter than those with no medical background and no experience of treating hundreds of covid patients. your favourite "dissenting saviours" - your john campbells, your kory's, your mercolas - they have something in common. they have all used the last few years to make themselves a fortune by playing you all. they are no different to the snake oil salesmen of yesteryear, but now have the internet to sell their wares rather than needing to trudge town to town with their cure-alls.

oh and i have an intercalated degree in pharmacology.

very true, but it does give me a much stronger BS meter than those with no medical background and no experience of treating hundreds of covid patients. your favourite "dissenting saviours" - your john campbells, your kory's, your mercolas - they have something in common. they have all used the last few years to make themselves a fortune by playing you all. they are no different to the snake oil salesmen of yesteryear, but now have the internet to sell their wares rather than needing to trudge town to town with their cure-alls.
Your BS meter probably needs recalibrating. The disgusting atrocities committed in the name of Covid far outweigh anything said by the 'dissenting saviours' you list. And I'll take a 'cure all' any day over the toxic vial offered up by the pharma companies that have used the same Internet and medical professionals to push their dangerous wares. You don't sound like you should work in any job with 'care' in the description.

I appreciate posts detailing personal experiences, but these obviously only provide a very small snapshot of the overall situation. I found your first post in this thread interesting.

That and many of your early posts on this thread read like comments from a family member of mine who is an anaesthetist in the NHS. Their experience seems to be very close to yours. I also tend to agree with your comments on ventilators, various anaesthetics/respiratory suppressants and associated death figures, as they told me much the same.

My own experience with some of these drugs from my own pharmacology experience (though in animals rather than humans) lends support to what you are saying.

I also know many people who have had numerous doses of covid jabs and, other than some minor reactions to the earliest ones that were pretty similar to flu jab reactions, I have not seen any serious reactions/deaths etc (and hopefully won't…).

However, as interesting as these personal experiences are, they do not help to explain the sheer numbers of excess deaths being reported all over the world, especially due to cardiac issues. Suicide numbers have certainly increased, but in no way explain these numbers.

Given the subject of this thread I am curious as to your opinion regarding the continued use of the so-called-vaccines; even if they did what the manufacturers claim (which their own data indicates they does not), vastly under reported vaccine death and injury numbers are still far higher than any other vaccine still on the market. This being the case, why do you suppose these products are still being used? The MHRA in the UK are providing no answers and have become even more evasive than usual, appearing to have been in a complete panic over the last couple of months.

To my knowledge, there are no drugs on the market used to treat a condition with a severity now no more serious than a cold/flu that have the risk associated with them that these jabs appear to.

You seem to suggest that the cardiac problems we are seeing the world over are due to long lasting effects of covid infections (correct me if I am wrong here). If this is the case, presenting some evidence for this would be much appreciated given the nature of this forum.

I have not taken a deep dive into the studies of both long term effects of covid or the vaccines, but I have seen many suggesting there may well be long term problems associated with both infection and vaccination. So far, I have seen far more convincing evidence that these issues are due to the vaccines, but stand to be corrected if there is evidence that you wish to share.

I've quite enjoyed hovering around this forum primarily for the geopolitical discussion for a long time.
I don’t seem to see any posts on any of the geopolitical discussion threads….which, ironically, could also be said to be an echo chamber of sorts. Now, if the COVID info here is bogus, why would the political discourse be any more accurate and worthy of following? Lastly, 6 months is a long time? I know, it’s relative.

That said, I don’t mind what you are saying. I see all kinds of varied results and outcomes when it comes to both COVID and the vaccines as well as patient care regimens. Outcomes both worrying and sad as well as benign and overstated. Bottom line, I think any verdict is premature and the lack of real controlled trials and analyses is reflective of the haphazard and confused work environment you speak of; An environment that extends to the highest levels of bureaucracy.

I don’t seem to see any posts on any of the geopolitical discussion threads….which, ironically, could also be said to be an echo chamber of sorts. Now, if the COVID info here is bogus, why would the political discourse be any more accurate and worthy of following? Lastly, 6 months is a long time? I know, it’s relative.

That said, I don’t mind what you are saying. I see all kinds of varied results and outcomes when it comes to both COVID and the vaccines as well as patient care regimens. Outcomes both worrying and sad as well as benign and overstated. Bottom line, I think any verdict is premature and the lack of real controlled trials and analyses is reflective of the haphazard and confused work environment you speak of; An environment that extends to the highest levels of bureaucracy.
Absolutely. I profess no expertise in other areas of this forum, and frankly having now delved into this one in more detail I have much more skepticism in anything else written with confidence here.

Back
Top Bottom